The Professionals

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I envy you two." Keri smiled broader as she saw Jeff entering the room with the water and beer. "I just hope we can be as happy someday as you two are." "Hey, doll, what'cha mean?" Jeff had only caught part of the conversation as he approached. "Aren't we happy now?" Handing the drinks to their guests Jeff turned and bent over to kiss Keri. "That's not what I mean Honey," Keri instinctly reached out and fondled Jeff's long cock as they broke their short kiss. "I was just commenting on how happily, for so many years, they've been married." "Oh really, and why not?" Jeff looked appraisingly at Jan. "She's awfully hot!" Jan, even though she was sitting totally naked in front of new friends that she had just shared intimacies with, still blushed at the compliment. "You're so sweet."

Jeff went back into the kitchen and got his and Keri's drinks, then returned and sat on the arm of the chair that Keri was in. The four talked about New Orleans and Mike and Jan's trip as they enjoyed their drinks. But, it wasn't long before the two naked couples again began talking about sex.

"I think we've neglected something here." Mike looked at Jeff, then over at Jan and continued. "If I'm not mistaken, we all came except for Keri."

"Oh..., that's fine...," Keri quickly replied, blushing slightly, "I enjoyed it."

"That's right." Jan jumped in. "And she was so gracious to help us have such a fantastic climax," Jan's mind went into action with a plan, "I think someone should satisfy her needs as well."

"Well," Mike answered his wife first, "I don't know about you sweetie, but I'd love to watch Jeff please his beautiful young lover."

"Oooh, that sounds really exciting!" Jan jumped right in. "I've never really got to just watch...," Jan thought a second, then looking directly at Jeff and Keri continued her thought, "up close." Mike thought about what Jan had said and agreed. "That does sound sexy. I'd love to watch, and touch, without really being involved. Sort of like being invisible voyeurs."

Jeff hadn't even waited for the other couple to finish. He had already moved to his knees in front of Keri and was licking her pussy while kneading her small tits with his hands. From their vantage point on the couch Jan and Mike could see Jeff's large balls and cock hanging below his ass, which was facing them. And from the look on Keri's face, Jeff was doing a great job on her. For several minutes Mike and Jan sat on the couch watching and fondling each other. Then, as Jeff moved up to kiss Keri on the lips and press his hardening cock towards her waiting pussy on the chair, Mike and Jan slid off the couch and crawled together closer to the couple in front of them.

"Look how hard he's getting." Jan whispered to Mike as they watched Jeff's cock point up towards the chair and Keri's pussy. "And," Mike reached between the couple and placed his fingers on Keri's wet slit, "Feel how hot, and wet, Keri is." Jan took Mike's direction and placed her own hand on Mike's, feeling the wetness and heat coming from the small woman's pussy. Mike and Jan rubbed the lubricant on each other's hands and, together, explored this wonderful new experience.

"I'm sooo ready!" Keri panted as she spoke loudly to whoever cared. "I need to be filled..., I need to be fucked!" Jan took the initiative and guided Jeff's cock to Keri's entrance. Jeff needed no further encouragement and slowly sank the entire length into his lover's hot pussy. As Jeff methodically moved in and out, Mike and Jan watched and continued to play with Keri's clitoris and Jeff's balls. Jeff seemed capable of fucking his woman for a long time and Mike and Jan soon moved their attention up to Keri's tits. Her tits were small, especially compared to Jan's nice large ones, but her nipples were now becoming inticingly long and hard. As Mike took one in his mouth and began to suck, he winked at Jan and invited her to do the same with the other. As Jan watched Mike, and felt Jeff's cock in her hand going in and out of Keri's wet pussy, she suddenly felt it was only natural to complete Keri's sensations and took Keri's other nipple in her mouth. It wasn't unlike sucking a man's nipple, just bigger, and felt surprisingly stimulating to her. With Jeff fucking her pussy faster now, and the two mouths on her sensitive breasts, Keri was quickly approaching her orgasm.

"Ooooh!" Keri practically yelled. "Yes! Yes! Ooooh yes!" Jeff was now slamming his long cock into Keri and Mike and Jan sucked harder on her tits. Jan, began to rub Keri's clitoris with vigor as she knew that the young woman was cumming. "Yes. Oh wow." Keri spoke more quietly as she came down some. "That's so good. Wow."

"I'm cumming," Jeff started moaning and Mike and Jan realized that they'd been paying total attention to Keri and not given any thought to the possibility that Jeff would cum again as well. "Oh baby! You're so tight, ummmm!" With several final thrusts Jeff began to pump his fluid into Keri. "Here, feel him cum." Mike reached down and took Jan's hand and placed it, with his, on Jeff's balls. together they felt as the contractions shot from the balls, through Jeff's cock, and into Keri. "Oh, that feels sooo sexy." Jan looked into Mike's eyes to get his reaction to what they were feeling. "Does it feel sexy to you?"

"Oh yes!" Mike answered. "It's really great!"

Jeff collapsed against Keri with his cock still in her pussy. Mike and Jan sat back and were both looking at the gorgeous couple before them. "It was sure sexy watching you suck Keri's tit." Mike hesitated then continued. "Would you like to taste her juices?"

"Oh, I don't think so hon." Jan had enjoyed the moment but the thought of going down on another woman wasn't really appealing to her. "I just don't get into that, you ought to know that by now."

Mike grinned then explained more thoroughly, "I mean, taste her juices on Jeff's cock. I think that'd be so sexy."

"Oh." Jan thought about this proposal then countered. "That does have a certain appeal to it, but I expect the same in return...," Jan smiled as she finished, "I want to see you taste Jeff's fluid, from Keri's pussy."

Keri and Jeff heard, and with help from Mike and Jan, the nearly exhausted couple separated and moved to the couch where they sat side by side. Jan knelt in front of Jeff and began to lick, then suck, his slippery cock clean. Mike knelt also, but in front of the pretty young woman, and sucked every drop of juice from the delicious pussy.

"You two are incredible!" Keri was first to speak as Mike and Jan were finishing their enjoyable tasks. "What can we do for you now?"

"You've done so much already," Jan smiled warmly at Keri, then looked up at Jeff, "and you too cutie. But, what I'm ready for now doesn't include anyone but my man." Mike grinned proudly as he had a hunch what Jan was leading to. "I just want to get him alone and finish this wonderful evening off with him fucking me."

The two couples said their goodbye's as they waited for the taxi to arrive. The ride to the campground was longer than Mike and Jan wanted, but when they were finally in their bed together...

12