The Professor Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We got back to our work.

STEVEN CONTINUES

That Dr. Spinney is a sorry sack of human excrement. I could tell Lissia was upset by what he said to her. She didn't tell me everything at once just dribs and drabs but she was hurt by his nasty attitude toward us. We both got back to our labors. We finished around midnight. Lissia read my paper behind me. I wrote on the influence of the Templars on Medieval European society. She made quite a few comments and all of them were interesting. She hadn't done much reading on the organization or their purpose so she was fascinated and burned through my thirty double-spaced pages quickly. She looked up, "I want more. This is the kind of writing that gets published baby. Your grammar is perfect, no misspellings and everything is very neat -- this is for Dr. Hunter?"

I nodded, "Yes my last paper -- I don't have to take his final so tomorrow I'll be over to mow the lawn and begin laying out those planting beds."

She smiled, "We'd better get some rest."

I nodded and reluctantly packed my books, portable typewriter and papers and loaded them into the car. I wouldn't let Lissia help. It would be really hard to leave tonight but I would have to manage it. We kissed once more very slowly and said good night and professed our love. She stayed on the porch until I pulled away. The drive home was long and fortunately uneventful. I parked in the driveway at home and brought in my books and papers. All the lights were out as I eased my way to my bedroom. I undressed in the dark, wound the clock and pulled the alarm tab for 0500 hours. It would come to soon but tomorrow was the last day of class for the summer and then off to Ft. Benning without Lissia. I fell asleep quickly -- the alarm would startle me awake in the morning. I was again thankful for Lissia, Dad and Mom.

12