All Comments on 'The Professor Ch. 13'

by earlkrementz

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
mooiscoowmooiscoowalmost 12 years ago
I am so happy....

I am glad that they have so many people on their side. Even today, some people have issues with biracial couples. My boyfriend is white and older, and I am black. We still deal with people who think it's wrong. I am happy you chose to show that it's not everyone that is one sided.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
So sweet

I was reading this as I was listening to Monica's song "For you I will." I was ready to start crying. You two are so beautiful and I am happy that you deicided to share your wonderful story with us.

Keep the faith and stay strong.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I laughed, I cried, my eyes are burning...

There are so many things about this story that bring back so many memories. Some make my heart swell and some make it break, but I would not trade one of them for all the riches in the world.

I have been an avid Literotica reader for nearly 10 years and while I have saved links to 157 stores in my "classics" folder (I just counted them) and left many messages about how this story or that one ranks among the best, never have I ever before now made this statement: "this is THE BEST of them all"!

JR

earlkrementzearlkrementzalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Your kindess overwhelms us

Lissia and I cannot thank you all enough for sharing in our life. there was so much that needed to be said about how the world has perceived one another and us and so much mythology that we decided it was time to break down those ill-conceived barriers and pretenses. We very much appreciate being able to share how we felt as young lovers and where we are today - we're grateful for this site that has given voice and ears to our story. We're most grateful to you for being receptive and interested in us. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous