The Program Ch. 7

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Yes Mistress I did.”

“Good then, you’ll fit right in.”

……………………………………………………………

Tawny followed Felicia into the cocktail room adjacent to the main casino with game tables. There was a woman, sitting by herself in a darkened corner of the lounge. Tawny knew it had to be Paula. She had dark hair and wore dark makeup and she was dressed in black. This gave Tawny a bad first impression, but she decided to try to keep an open mind. Felicia smiled brightly when she got to the table and Paula rose from her seat. She was a few inches shorter than Tawny, despite her high heeled boots. She looked coldly at Tawny, but her face brightened as she looked up and down Tawny’s body and then looked to Felicia. Felicia took the initiative.

“Paula, here she is, this is Tawny, the one I told you about.”

Tawny felt like she was being judged before she had said a word. Paula wore a black ribbed sleeveless blouse that clung to her upper body. She was young, perhaps younger than Tawny and had a young, tight body and a well-developed chest. Tawny couldn’t help but look a little surprised by her youth and her shapely figure. She wore black slacks that hugged her shapely legs tightly. Mid-calf black leather boots with high spiked heels caressed her lower legs. Paul thanked Felicia somewhat coldly and dismissed her, as though Felicia were a slave herself. Felicia paused, looking somewhat angry, but nodded and backed away. The scene impressed Tawny, because Paula appeared to be a power to reckon with, despite her youth. Paula turned her attention to Tawny as Felicia backed away.

“Sit here Tawny, we have a little talking to do.”

She patted the chair next to her and then sat down as Tawny moved to the seat. Tawny’s dress fell away from her leg as she moved and Paula immediately took interest in her show of leg and thigh. As Tawny sat down, Paula reached with her hand and ran it along her thigh to be sure the dress remained split, exposing her thigh up to the elastic top of her stockings.

“God, you look delicious Tawny. Do you work at it, keeping in shape I mean?”

She confused Tawny. She seemed so self-assured, yet so young, and she seemed so rude at first, and yet so kind when they were alone. Tawny chose her words carefully.

“I certainly work at it now Mistress Paula, but I hadn’t really before coming into the program.”

“If I take you, you’ll work at it. I like it, I like your body Tawny and I want it ready and in peak shape all the time. How old are you?”

“I am 27 Mistress.”

“I’m 23; would it bother you at all that a woman younger than you owns you?”

Tawny was ready to reply without hesitation, but had a shudder run through her that stifled her words. The little man moved close and pressed his head against her clit. The motion made her quiver a moment.

“N, No Mistress, not at all.”

Paula looked at her curiously and turned her head slightly and stared, then, as though she had read her thoughts, she went on.

“Feeling a little randy are you dear?” She paused, not really waiting for a reply, but looked sternly into Tawny’s eyes as she continued. “I can control you girl, control you like you don’t understand the word now. If I take you, I will put you under my heel and make you worship me like a goddess and you’ll love every moment of it too.”

Paula leaned a little closer and reached with her finger to brush Tawny’s left nipple through the sheer fabric of her dress. Tawny offered a weak smile and stared back at the strong look Paula wore when she spoke. Tawny felt comfortable and safe with her already. She was very to the point.

“What do you think of that Tawny, how does it make you feel when I touch you there.”

Tawny thought back to what Darla had always told her, to tell the complete truth, always, to a Dominant, especially when it came to sexual matters.

“It was enjoyable Mistress. I felt like it would be nice for you to touch me in some way, so I could show you how I feel with my physical reactions.”

Paula pulled a smile. “God, that was clinical. Do you like me Tawny?”

“Well, yes Mistress.”

“So the age thing, means nothing?”

“No Mistress, not at all.”

“Tawny, remember please, that I have moods. I need to feel loved and I think the deepest love comes from another person who will endure and suffer for her Mistress. I’m going to treat you to some real sexy pain honey, and I’m going to do it a lot at times. I tell you this now so you can’t say you weren’t told.”

Tawny looked at the young girl horrified that such a sweet young woman could seem so direct and violent. Paula sat back and crossed her legs and took a drink. She snapped at a waitress and had her bring a drink for Tawny too. She looked at Tawny and snapped at her.

“Come now, speak your mind Tawny. What do you think?”

“Well, Mistress, I’m not skilled at BDSM, at least in the more pain driven aspects of it. I really don’t understand how that can be enjoyable.”

“I didn’t say it was enjoyable for you. But it turns me on like nothing I ever experienced and you have a lovely look and a beautiful body for it. Let me just explain this once, and if you pass the opportunity, it will be your misfortune. You have never experienced sexual erotica and the joy of having a sexual encounter with another until you do it my way. At least, that’s the way I see it, and after all, I am in charge, right? I can promise you that within a month, you’ll be scheming to get me to tie you and whip you until you can’t stand anymore. Then I’ll let you release it Tawny and you’ll have an orgasm that will make anything you have had until now seem like a virgin’s kiss.”

Tawny dwelt on her words and Paula looked deep into her eyes as she went on.

“If I take you Tawny, I’ll give you that gift and in return I will receive your gifts; your love, devotion, obedience, and your worship. That’s all, you must choose, as must I.”

Tawny chose her words again. “Mistress, I keep hearing about this joy in pain; the feeling that is the control a dominant takes through physical control. It has me so intrigued, yet I have not felt it.”

“Tawny, you will. Now that I hear that from your lips, I know you want to discover it. I will take you, you will come, and I will use you for my pleasure and you will benefit from that.”

Paula stood up.

“I believe you are to remain here until you are recalled. I’ll be running along now. I’m looking forward to the day you kneel before me, naked and submissive, in my control, so I can begin to train you to do what I want Tawny. Until that time, do keep yourself active.”

Tawny twisted in her chair a little and the little man moved in close to her clit again, giving her a breathless rush. Paula grinned and then left without further words.

…………………………………………………………….

Tawny turned in her sleep. It seemed odd, sleeping in a bed, just sleeping. After Felicia escorted her back to the suite, she was briefed on the events of the following day and then simply left alone. It seemed so odd to her. She thought over Paula. She decided she would say nothing. If Paula bought her, she would serve her. The idea of the control and the pain and love intrigued her. It was when Paula told her about the super orgasm that she knew she had to go to her. She had to find out about that herself and Paula seemed to be a good candidate to teach her. Tawny also liked the idea of serving such a young woman. It seemed a bit of a turn on to her and she also liked her body. Paula was very attractive and had very warm looking breasts. She would enjoy being able to be close to her.

Several floors below a phone rang and a middle-aged man picked it up.

“Hello, Dave here.”

“Dave, this is Brad, I’m the one that left you the note. Thank you for taking my call.”

Dave had been looking forward to the call. The note had said this Brad fellow wanted to talk to him about his prize. He spoke amicably and then asked Brad what he had to tell him.

“I am a former dominant for the slave you have won. Her name is Tawny and I want to tell you, you are a very lucky man.’

Dave was heartened by the remark. He had been afraid that he had taken the time to come to Vegas to be disappointed by some trick or an old hag, or a cheap, dirty looking whore. He thanked Brad and listened.

“I don’t know if you know this or even if you are supposed to, but Tawny can refuse to accept you as her Master for the prize period.”

Dave was disappointed and expected some sort of sham.

“How do you know, who are you and why are you telling me this?”

“Hold on now Dave. I’m telling you because I want you to win her. I mean, I want her to go with you. I can tell you how to convince her, when you meet her tomorrow, that you are something she wants. In return, I will know where she is and I am hoping that you will not feel adverse to sharing her some, with me that is.”

Brad spoke the final words carefully, knowing he could get into some real heat with the Company if they knew he was using his knowledge to get closer to a slave, but he couldn’t bear going for five years without getting at her at least once. Dave paused, thought, and then answered cautiously. He quickly figured that the information provided could just as easily be meant to turn the slave off to him as turning her onto him, depending on the caller’s true intentions.

“OK, I’m listening, so go on. But I’m not giving any promises about any sharing arrangements. You can talk all you want, but if she is mine, she is mine, plain as that. I don’t even know if I want the slave until I see her.”

Dave wanted to sound confident and in-charge. Brad’s perception was that of an ogre, but he had no choice, if he was ever going to see Tawny, this would be the only way.

“OK, I understand, she will be yours, but, well, I want to help you out, so at least I know where she is. It’s this way. She gets off on dominant men. She wants to be commanded and told what to do. She’ll do virtually anything you tell her to, but you have to lead, have to be in charge, and she loves to be treated sensually and craves attention, any kind of attention.”

Dave listened and waited for the pause.

“Yea, so what am I supposed to tell her tomorrow? I can’t even touch her. Do you expect me to just tell her I’m in charge and expect her to just believe it?”

“Yes and no. I think you should speak directly; insist on her show of respect. Tell her you will want her constant obedience and service and tell her what you want to do with her.”

“Fine, that sounds great, but what if what I like she doesn’t?”

“Well, you’ve read her stats, I’m sure.’ And haven’t you seen pictures and videos?”

“Hell yes I have, but is that her, is that the one I’ll be owning, the sweet thing with brown hair and the skinny little body?”

“Well, of course, didn’t they tell you that? The thin girl with the smile and tanned skin?”

Dave couldn’t hold back his grin and he felt his cock begin to bulge as he thought about the cute girl he had seen in all the videos and photos. He felt dumb for not realizing that they were of the actual slave he would be taking home someday.

“Well, shit! Not exactly, I mean, no one ever actually said she was THE slave. Christ, she’s a keeper all right. Keep talking, I definitely want that one.”

Brad was relieved at the burst of enthusiasm.

“Is there anything you’ve seen that gets your interest?”

“Is there? Damn! All of it, every bit of it, she’s fuckin’ gorgeous and loves it, from what I have seen. I can keep a bitch like that busy 24/7 if I can keep awake.”

Brad felt a wave of relief. Tawny would enjoy him, and he would treat her right, he sensed it. “Good then. That’s just what you should tell her. Tell her you’ll keep her busy, tell her you’ll fuck her, tell her you’ll whip her, tell her you’ll have her serve gangs of men and women, tell her you’ll piss on her, tell her you’ll have her fucking dogs for you, tell her all of it. Every dirty little thing you can plant in her head will make her want you more.”

Dave asked a little more about how Brad knew her, but Brad told him only a little, wanting to avoid a long explanation. When Brad hung up, Dave smiled and hung up and then pushed one of the videos of his new slave into the VCR for another look.

…………………………………………………

Tawny walked out into the warm midmorning sun and walked to the edge of the pool as she had been told to do. She slipped her toe into the water, felt it was barely cool and then slipped herself into the waist-deep shallow end of the pool. She could tell she had caught the eyes of a few of the men who had already begun to gather at the pool, although there couldn’t have been more then 15 people out at that time of the day. Tawny wondered which one he was. All she knew about him was that he was middle aged, a bit stout in build and graying. A quick scan didn’t reveal any obvious candidates. She was a few minutes early and was supposed to dabble in the pool a little and then swim to the deep end and climb out by the ladder. There, she should expect a man to offer his hand to help her out. She was to engage this man in conversation if he pursued one.

She wore a black bikini with string ties for the upper and the briefest bottom, just barely covering her little white triangle of hairless mons and concealing only the crack of her buttocks with a small triangle of black material. The front and back were attached with a thin silver string, matching the string ties of her top. The water felt cool and when she dipped herself into the water, she could feel her nipples tighten and press against the thin material of the bikini top. She had been ordered to wear her ring in her clit, but no body jewelry for her nipples.

After a few minutes, she saw that the clock was nearing the appointed time and slowly breast stroked through the pool to the ladder at the other end. She saw him as she touched the ladder. A man, about 6 feet tall and stocky in build came from the shaded area near the bar and walked to the ladder above her as she lifted her figure out of the water and mounted the step. He was a handsome man with dark eyes and a stern look. He had a couple days growth of facial hair that gave him a rough look and when he smiled and bent, she could see that he had a general build of a well-muscled man. His skin was dark and rough, like a man who had spent a lot of time in the sun during his life. His hand extended toward her.

“Can I give you a little hand there sweetheart?”

Tawny smiled and gave him her hand and he took it, holding it firmly and pulled her toward him with no effort. He stared deep into her eyes and she felt a wave of anxiety, almost a fear of his gaze. There was no doubt but this was the right man. He was dominant and he transmitted this to her immediately with his grasp of her hand and his stare. Tawny glanced very briefly down at his shorts, at his crotch, and she immediately saw he was partially inflated and that he possessed a large package.

Dave caught her eyes dipping to his lower torso. She is a slut, he thought, even if she looks like a high school sweetheart. It was fine if she saw he was aroused by her looks, he thought; after all, that’s exactly why he wore the slightly tight shorts and the thin tank top t-shirt. His chest hair showed over the v-neck of his T and the sleeveless shirt enhanced his muscular arms. He pulled the girl close to his body and kept her hand clutched tightly in his hand, as if to signal that he already possessed her.

Tawny was immediately impressed by his masculinity. He was rough, hard, solid and confident. He was taking control of the situation and of her without hesitation. She felt protected, secure and comfortable with him and they had not even exchanged words. Dave pulled at her and placed his hand on her ass cheek, pushing her gently in the direction of an umbrella table.

“You’ve just got to be Tawny. I’ve been looking forward to meeting you. Come sit with me here baby, and call me Dave, for now anyway.”

He didn’t leave her any doubt as to what to do and where to go, he took command of her and physically guided her into a seat near to him and then he sat facing her, close to her and he kept himself close, his leg against hers and his hand still holding her tightly, as though he wanted to be sure she would not get away.

There was already a frozen drink on the table and he pushed it to her, telling her to take a drink, not asking. It was an order, not a suggestion and Tawny picked the glass up and took a sip while he gazed at her, studying her face, watching her every motion, like a tiger that was about to pounce on a prey.

“Tell me what you want to do for me Tawny, my sweet little bitch.”

The question came abruptly, without emotion and without any hint or warning. The demeaning adjective after her name came with a slight pause, and emphasized his awareness that he was her Master and she his property. It made Tawny uncomfortable and at the same time, made her heart race. His fingers reached up her wrist, he was feeling her pulse and it began to race. Tawny felt compelled to tell the absolute truth and his masculinity was giving her a bit of a rush. Tawny looked at him as she lowered the drink. Her lips were wet, the water from the pool beaded on her deeply tanned flesh and her nipples strained against the thin black triangles that covered her pert breasts. Dave glanced down a moment, the first time he had taken his eyes from hers and Tawny knew he detected her sexual excitement at his demeanor and his direct question.

“Fuck you good and frequently Dave, like a bitch in heat.”

Dave grinned, pleased with the response, so he pushed her. Up to that moment, he was not sure if Brad’s advice was meant to fool him and deflect her interest or if he was on the level. He had gambled, taking the initiative and now the bitch had shown her hand. She was a slut, he knew that now and now he would push her to ensure she did not pass him up as an owner. He silently thanked Brad in his mind for giving him her keys. He tightened his grasp on her hand and glared into her eyes again.

“Your nipples look like finger tips baby. It really turns you on to think about fucking for me doesn’t it? Well, we already know you’ll be doing that, lots of that, because you are very much like a bitch in heat, but I want to know what else you can do for me, something special that I’ll appreciate.”

Tawny felt a little spasm in her pussy. She moved her body on the seat and looked down momentarily as visions of various sexual acts raced through her memory. What should she tell him, she wondered.

“Suck your cock Dave, swallow your cum all the time, and.”

His grasp became a little tighter and he pulled her hand closer to him and scowled. He stared into her eyes and it both frightened her and excited her.

“That’s all pretty vanilla stuff my dear, I’ve seen everything you’ve done, now come on now, loosen up and tell me something really special you can do for me.”

Tawny searched for a hint of what he wanted to hear. Would it be gang fucking some of his friends? Should it be toilet play; or maybe, the bestiality? Tawny didn’t want to turn him off by being too dirty. Some of these things were repulsive to some people, and there just wasn’t any real way of knowing. She hesitated and her lip quivered and a smile came over his face while he looked at her troubled eyes.

“I could, I could be a very good friend for your.’ She paused and then tossed it out, as though she were tossing the dice with a big pot at stake. ‘For your dog, or your friends, or for anyone you want.”

Tawny felt a wave of shame for being such the coward and trying to cover all the bases. Dave laughed and let go of her hand.

“God, you are such a fabulous fucking bitch! Yes, absolutely, you can and you will do all of that and more Tawny. All that and much more.”

He leaned forward against the table again and peered over her body.