The Program Ch. 7

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tawny_h
tawny_h
48 Followers

“Sit back honey, cross your legs, relax, and let me take this all in.”

He stared, looking her over.

“Yes Tawny, you will come to me and you will serve me and I will keep you very busy on my cock, on lots of cocks, with my dogs, with toys, in my basement, in my bedroom, and with all sorts of special shows that you will put on for me to watch. There will be big black men to struggle with, and soft gentle girls and rough, discriminating dominant women and lots and lots of fucking and sucking all the time honey.”

He leaned back in close to her face, so she could smell his breath.

“And you’re going to love every fucking second of it bitch, because you are the hottest fuck I have ever been close to. Or anyone else for that matter.”

He leaned back again and motioned for her to drink up.

“Go ahead, enjoy, we don’t have much time left, but I know you got the message bitch and I know I’m gonna see you again, at my feet, for a long, long time. But you’re going to find out that I can be a very good friend too. I look after my girls and I care about them. I’m going to make sure you are very happy Tawny.”

He asked some casual questions and then he go up and walked off, just when he was supposed to. Tawny sat another few minutes, looked at the bright sunshine and knew that she would, indeed, see this man again. It made her pussy damp just to think of it. He was firm and yet, friendly, and nice.

………………………………………………………….

Tawny sat quietly as Felicia lay out the releases before her on the desk. She was a little sore and physically exhausted from the long afternoon and evening of rehearsals for the auction show the following evening. She had more rehearsals tomorrow and then the show started at 8 PM. By midnight the following day Tawny would be in a cage and the key would be passed to her first owner.

“Don’t forget, whether you sign or not, the prospective will never know. There are dozens of reasons why the Company could choose not to close the deal, but in actuality, the choice ends up as yours.”

Tawny had already thought it through. She took the first page and signed it, thus ensuring that she would serve the prizewinner, Dave, for a full six-month term. Felicia looked on, amused, having guessed she would sign on with the rough commoner that had won her as a prize. Tawny took the second paper and held the pen, and then she quickly signed twice. Once for a three-month term of service to Paula and then approving an extension of three months should Paula desire it.

“Well, I’ll be damned, I didn’t think you’d go for her. You are in for one hell of a ride honey, but, in the end, you’ll know an orgasm much better than I ever have. Whatever the case, it is done.”

Tawny sat silently, feeling a chill of anxiety as she thought about Paula and the things she had told her, but the lure of a higher level of ecstasy was more than she could pass by and Paula was such a beautiful girl and she was so firm and possessive. She just didn’t have an ability to pass it up. Felicia smiled and collected the papers and left. Tawny laid her naked body out on the bed and closed her eyes. In moments, she was wrapped in sleep, her last night as an un-owned slave.

………………………………………………………

It seemed only a moment later that Felicia was standing by her again in a brightly lit room. The morning sun streamed through the windows of the suite. It was the day of her auction.

She had a breakfast in the casino dining area with two of the other girls. There were twelve of them to be sold that night. She hadn’t had time to exchange stories with any of them. Tawny guessed that the Company wanted it that way. She had learned that everything that happened was somehow tied to the desires of the Company.

The other girls had little or nothing to say anyway. Tawny thought they were boring. She was right. Everyone on the Company staff had already recognized that Tawny was a true star, a fabulous slave with both a deep sexuality and a personality.

A half hour after arriving at the auction hall Tawny was naked and adorned with all her body jewelry and decorative chains. She had three strands of thin silver chain between her nipple rings. She wore a black studded collar that was encircled with silver rings and chains extended from them to her nipples and then down to the ring through her hood. Her clit ring had three silver chains with pendants hanging from them at different lengths so they sparked as her thighs brushed them. She had silver bracelets on each forearm and an ankle chain on her left ankle. She stood precariously high on seven inch spiked heels.

The choreographer coached her through the same motions as yesterday so she glided along the runway to the rhythm of the music blaring out from the sound system. Tawny turned and swung her arms, the chains lifted and slapped onto her light brown flesh and then she went down onto her knees and opened her thighs and leaned back so her pussy spread open and her breast thrust upward. She stood back up and did a few more turns and other movements until the choreographer was satisfied and then she was nodded off the runway.

Tawny and the rest of the girls worked all day, practicing the routines and the set crews worked quickly to change the sets during blackouts of the stage area. Tawny had had experience as a dancer, but this was something a bit more special. It was a well put together show and she felt like an important part of the production. The director and choreographer both had a lot of experience putting together shows at Las Vegas, but this was a side line they did because each of them were interested in the BDSM scene and enjoyed working with the slaves.

Between rehearsals, she asked questions or was told bits and pieces about how the actual bidding would meld with the show. There were going to be over a hundred spectators at the show, but only half that number would be an actual bidder. All the bids were expected to go as programmed, that is, Tawny’s owners were already selected, but there was some room for surprises. Each bidder had a set number of points to bid and some had more than others. Those designated to bid for Tawny had the largest number, since she happened to be the most expensive piece of property on sale that evening, but a high bidder could decide to bid a less expensive slave, leaving Tawny up for grabs, so to speak, by one or more lower bidders. Another thing in doubt was the timing of her owners. Each bidder would be able to select a preferred date range for her, but just how that panned out was a matter of mathematical chance, to be determined by a random matching of bid amounts and dates.

The process was confusing, but these bidders were not new to the game and they knew how to play the odds. In the end, Tawny would be taken away by one of the bidders and only later would she be told of the list of future owners and when she would serve each. Tonight, she would only get a glimpse of each one and find out later which Master or Mistress she would serve and when.

Another peculiarity about this show was that there were only girls available for auction. There were usually some submissive men as well, but not this time. Tawny also learned that this was a very small group for an auction. Usually there would be up to fifty. As a result, the crowd was a bit smaller and somewhat more predictable. Most would be dominant males. There were only six women bidding and no gay males, since there were no male slaves.

At seven, the rehearsals ended and each of the girls was placed in a small cage, just large enough to kneel in. A plate of food was placed in each cage between their thighs. They were now on general display and were to finish their meals before show time at 8. They were all outfitted in their first act costumes of body jewelry and chains. Their skins had been sprayed with a light coat of fragrant oil and each cage was brightly lit with spotlights so they glistened and their body jewelry sparkled. A blue spotlight moved from cage to cage, highlighting one of the girls that the announcer would be speaking about at a given moment. The girls proceeded to eat the small meal that was placed in their cages and the announcer began to talk about each of the candidate slaves while the crowd began to file into the auditorium.

Tawny took small bites of her meal and drank from the water bottle provided while she felt the eyes of the onlookers as they gazed at her body. She couldn’t see any of the people through the bright, glaring lights, but she could hear them commenting about her body, about her looks and about her sexual strong points as the blue spot illuminated her cage and the announcer began to talk about her by name.

Tawny finished her meal and her plate was taken away. Eight o’clock finally arrived. The lights on the cages dimmed, except the fist one, and the door to that one was opened and the first girl came out. The spots followed her while she did her solo dance on the long runway stage that ran down the middle of the hall. A musical selection played and the girl danced and turned her way along the runway, giving everyone a good look at her body and her chain outfit. As she danced, statistics were read and her sexual high points were stressed. There was mixed applause throughout her routine and then she danced off the stage and the next cage was opened. This continued until Tawny’s turn came.

Tawny stepped from her cage and the crowd fell silent as she mounted the runway. The spotlight followed her while she slid along the runway, turning and stooping, moving on the floor and rolling and standing again. The crowd clapped and shouted while the announcer sang praises about her sensuality and sexual abilities. Although she could not see them, she heard voices speak to her about how they were looking forward to using her and some called her pet names. She felt more like a piece of flesh and sexual prey than she had ever felt and it both disturbed her and excited her. The sense that there was no turning back settled over her psyche and she began to wonder about the personalities behind the voices she was hearing. After several minutes, she finally reached the base of the runway and stepped out of the lights and into the dressing area.

Next came the evening gown show. Tawny wore the same dress she had worn when she had interviewed with Paula. She stepped out on the runway, in her turn, wearing the tight, beige gown with the mesh front. Her open front bra lifted her breasts up and the ice that had been applied before donning the gown pressed her nipples tightly against the fabric. She wore long spike heels and the dress’s slit slipped open on her long, soft brown thighs with each step. She felt pretty and the comments were welcomed as several admirers told her how beautiful and sexy she looked as she stepped by.

There was a five-minute break next while the set was changed and all the girls were stripped of all clothing and adornments. They were each bound to various frames. Tawny was attached to a rectangular frame, like a large doorframe, by ankle and wrist restraints and she was moved out into the stage area on a moving conveyor. As the frame moved around the runway, each girl came to an acting Master, or Mistress who swing their floggers or whips across the bare flesh of the slave’s buttocks or breast. The lashes were not driven hard, but the leather strands bit into Tawny’s skin with loud slapping sounds and she tugged and twisted against the bindings. Every few swings, the Dominants would rotate to the left, so that each girl would feel the work of each implement at a different spot on the floor and the crowd could see each girl stroked by a different implement throughout their circuit.

Each lash increasingly excited Tawny as her skin reddened and she proceeded through the hall, spread out on the frame and continually strapped on her naked flesh. She didn’t think she was supposed to reach a climax on the stage, but she cold feel it build and tried to fight it. The aura was erotic and sensual and she groaned and flexed as she came toward the end of the circuit. The crowd hushed and crowded toward her frame, sensing she was close. Tawny sensed she was being singled out for attention and the Master who was presently lashing her with a fine leather flogger saw she was close and placed well aimed swings on her right ass cheek. Tawny shuddered and moaned and her pussy erupted in a spontaneous orgasm that wetted her thighs. The crowd moaned in unison at seeing her writhe in the frame. She was the only one of the twelve to produce an orgasm during the circuit. The incident made Tawny feel even more vulnerable and erotic and she found herself looking forward to meeting her first new owner.

The next act involved a self-masturbation within their cages while one girl took center stage for a ritual primordial dance with animal and tribal costumed dominants. Each girl was placed in her cage and masturbated on a dildo attached to the floor while the attention in the room was supposed to be concentrated on the center stage where one girl did her routine with the dancers, but seemed like Tawny attracted more attention than the center stage as she crouched in her cage and made love to the dildo attached to her floor. She moaned and writhed as she fucked the solitary lingam in her cage and soon onlookers surrounded her cage as they gazed at her evident sensual enjoyment. The choreographer was plainly upset, but waited patiently until Tawny groaned and shook through her orgasm after several minutes on the dildo. Thereafter, the dildo was removed from her cage until it was her turn to do her ritual dance in center stage. After that, she noticed that many of the eyes of the crowd remained on her throughout the remainder of the primordial act. There was an uproarious cheer and clapping when Tawny took center stage to writhe and twist her nakedness under the cyclical motions of the character dominants in the act.

Tawny was motivated by the attention. She crawled into the lights on the stage and remained on her hands and knees as a male came behind her, dressed like a Polynesian warrior and began to hump at her from behind, grasping at her breasts and pushing his cock between her thighs from behind. The music matched the scene, with the staccato beat of Polynesian drums. Next, Tawny rolled to her knees while a quick succession of men and women came before her, wearing a headdress reminiscent of one of several jungle animals. Each presented Tawny with a large phallus strapped at their crotch and Tawny stroked and kissed each one to the sound of a primordial beat. A howl came out of the speakers and Tawny rolled herself back into an all fours position. A man, wearing an extra-large strap-on penis came behind her, wearing a dog mask and proceeded to hump the huge dildo between her thighs as he grasped and pulled at her hips and waist. The scene went on for several minutes and the crowd fell silent until the actor quickly rose and scampered away from her. The aura of bestial sexuality and primordial sexual behavior left the room silent and aroused.

The final act involved a live sex act with six of the girls performing at once in either an oral sex act with one of the other slaves or male dominant or a center stage live session of fucking to a climax. Due to Tawny’s popularity, however, the choreographer submitted to the demands of the crowd and Tawny did a little extra. She first performed oral sex with one of the slaves in a 69 position and then, later, gave oral sex to one of the male dominants and then fucked for another one, switching through several positions throughout the act.

This final portion of the act consumed the final 90 minutes of the show and during the action, the lights and numbers on the various bidding scoreboards flashed and alternated. Tawny finished her show with a loud sigh and an arch of her back as her dominant brought her through an orgasm while he fucked her in a standing position. There was a large crowd around her as she groaned through her climax and the lights began to fill in her available dates.

The stage fell silent and the lights faded and Tawny was led, along with the rest of the girls, back into a large holding room and she was placed back in her cage. Her cage was then moved to a small room in the back of the stage area. There was an eerie quiet for some thirty minutes until, at last, the door opened and a figure came before her cage holding up a key in front of a broad smile. Tawny had her first owner and her life, as a slave was about to begin.

tawny_h
tawny_h
48 Followers