All Comments on 'The Promotion'

by rioesmarex

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
newporter56newporter56over 16 years ago
Very nice story

Great story, I hope you do a follow up. I am sure Greg and his wife will have to visit the Denver office at some point...lol Would a 5some follow?

XXNoraJeanXXXXNoraJeanXXover 16 years ago
It was ok, but

Hi there, overall the story was good. I can see you put a lot of time and effort into it. There were a few things that threw me off a bit. Like silly things such as "top of her nightgown", nightgowns don't have tops and bottoms. And the part when he comes home and says he is going to rape her. Kind of seems out of place when she surprised him with sexy panties. Could just be me.

GiraffemanGiraffemanover 16 years ago
loved the story

A sequel would be great where Greg an dRoberta come over and get to grips with the secretary et all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I Like It

Of course it's not original, because every thing has already been wrote. I like it and I Think that is a very promising 1st story. Could be better? Always, but nobody is perfect, not even me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Wonderful

Ganymede69Ganymede69over 2 years ago

Love it. Sucks that hubby didn’t get first dibs but those are the breaks😂🤷🏿‍♂️.

5stars

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I loved this story, good job. A sequel would be appreciated. maybe hooking up with the submissive secretary and the wife discovers her somewhat Dom lesbian side...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous