The Promotion

Story Info
An anal awakening.
12.7k words
4.58
137.5k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: "Jake's Frustration"

Wendy was purring contentedly. Her husband Jake was lying behind her in their warm king-sized bed with his arms wrapped around her and softly squeezing her breast and rolling her taut nipple between his thumb and forefinger. His big 8 inches of man meat was buried in her pussy and he was deliciously slow fucking her from behind. Every time he moved into her she would push her ass back against him to heighten the sensation of his cock sinking into her wet pussy. It really felt great. Just a short while ago he had licked her pussy and clitoris until she was in a state of frenzy and she had begged him to fuck her. It had started off wild and hard and they had fucked ferociously like a pair of teenagers doing it for the first time but now they had slowed to a more comfortable pace and were slowly building towards what promised to be a really great orgasm.

Earlier they had kissed and cuddled on the bed and pretty soon things had started to heat up. Jake had taken off the top of her nightgown and her big beautiful 36D tits had spilled into view. Jake just couldn't get enough of her tits. He had squeezed and fondled and nibbled on them until her dusky nipples had started to harden and then he sucked on them like he was dying of thirst. Having a grown man suck on your tits like a little baby was an extremely satisfying feeling but it also made a woman really horny. She could feel her cunt beginning to get very wet and there was a hot feeling in the pit of her stomach. She reached down and felt for Jake's big cock through his shorts. It was already rock hard and she could feel it pulsing as her hand closed around its wide girth. She started to slowly jerk him off while he was sucking her tits and then with her other hand she reached a little lower and found his balls and began to slowly fondle and squeeze them as his cock grew even harder.

Jake groaned and stood up quickly and stepped out of his shorts and then moved up to place his throbbing cock between her breasts and began to fuck her cleavage. She reached up and squeezed her breasts together to make the crease even tighter for him and he humped away with a glazed look in his eyes.

"Enough," he said, pulling away from her. "I need you to suck me off now."

Wendy obediently held his cock in her hand and guided it into her warm waiting mouth and quickly took in the big purple bulge of his cockhead plus two more inches before clamping her lips down tight and starting to suck hard. That always drove him crazy. That first gulp and suck before she slowly started to suck more and more of his cock into her eager waiting mouth until she had all 8 inches of him captured between her lips.

Jake froze and Wendy held him trapped like that for what seemed like an eternity before she slowly started to release him, all the while licking and teasing his cock as it slowly withdrew. Then she would bite the head gently and suck him in again. Over and over she did this, each time a little faster until soon she was sucking on him and squeezing his balls at a furious pace and Jake was bucking his hips to match her sucking. Jake always said she was the best cocksucker he had ever known. Soon however, he had to pull away from her eager mouth to stop himself from cumming so he could get her ready to fuck. He pushed her back on the bed and hooked his fingers into the elastic of her panties and pulled them slowly down over her hips and completely off. The soft mound of her vagina, covered with a tangle of dark brown hair was now completely exposed to his hungry gaze. He reached up and spread her legs wide apart while at the same time raising her hips, then he lowered his head between her thighs and slid his tongue into the folds of her waiting pussy.

It was always like an electric shock, when she felt his tongue probe in between her soft inner lips and on into her waiting vagina. He would twist and turn it inside her, driving her wild with lust, then he would run it up higher until he found the little hood covering her clitoris and he would begin to lick and tease until that little nubbin of soft flesh that was the seat of her sex would begin to harden and finally it would pop out of it's sheath into his waiting mouth. He would suck and chew on it until the pain pleasure was so intense she thought she was going to explode, then he would release it and drag his tongue back through the length of the lips of her pussy until he found the tight little pucker of her asshole and his tongue would then softly lick around the little ring of muscle and try to slip inside. Subconsciously she would contract her sphincter muscle and his tongue couldn't get past it, so he would slowly lick back the other way and repeat the process over and over again until she couldn't stand it any longer and would scream,

"Now Jake! Fuck me now! "

Jake quickly crawled up between her legs and placed the head of his cock up against the entrance to her sex and with one hard shove he pushed the whole 8 inches of his manhood into her waiting cunt. "God!" it always felt so good the first time he buried the whole length in her. He would always let it just rest inside her for awhile, so she could feel its size and warmth before he would start to withdraw it and begin to fuck her. Her legs would slide up around his back and grip him while he started to fuck her harder and harder and faster and faster. His thrusts became almost ferocious and she fucked him back with equal intensity and soon they were going at it like a pair of wild animals.

Eventually they would tire and then he would lay her on her side and start to slowly fuck her from behind. They were in that position now and his cock was sliding smoothly in and out her slippery wet vagina while he was gently squeezing her breast.

Jake could feel the pressure in his balls starting to build and Wendy's pussy was getting wetter and wetter so he knew she was close too. He started to take his cock completely out of her pussy on each stroke and then slide it up towards her asshole before sliding it back down again into her pussy. Soon her asshole was also very wet and Jake reached down with his finger and started to rub very softly around the rim of her anus trying to get the little muscle to relax. He was starting to cum and he slid his cock out of her pussy and up to her asshole. He began to push gently and his cock started to force open her anus but just as it felt like it was going to slide in, she pulled away and gabbed his cock.

It was too late! He started to cum and big globs of sperm shot all over her asshole and butt. He was beside himself with frustration and even though his cock had started to go soft he mounted her ass and began to hump her butt as hard as he could. When the rage of lust subsided he finally released her and collapsed. He had fucked her and he had cum, but he wanted her ass, and once again she had denied him.

Chapter 2: "The Boss's Offer"

Jake and Wendy had been married for two years and things were going great. Jake had a great job and good prospects for future promotion and Wendy was enjoying the temporary status of stay at home housewife. She fully intended to return to college in the near future to obtain a degree towards her intended career as a dental hygienist. Jake was making good money and they had bought a nice house that was well within their budget. They hadn't decided yet when and if they wanted any kids so Wendy was on the pill and they could enjoy sex without any worries whenever they wanted.

"Whenever they wanted," was a lot. It was amazing that Jake could have enough stamina to go to work in the mornings; especially after the weekend. Wendy was only 22 and had a fantastic body for sex. She had big beautiful well formed and erect breasts and a narrow waist with very slightly flared hips and a tight nicely proportioned ass. She was built for both speed and comfort. Jake just couldn't keep his hands off her, especially her tits and her ass. They had met in college and had been fucking each other for over a year before they were married. Still it wasn't enough and they continued to screw each other's brains out every chance they got.

Wendy would hide behind the counter in the kitchen wearing just a skimpy "see through" pair of bikini panties and when he came home from work, she would jump out and yell "Surprise," with those nice big tits bouncing and her little ass jiggling. Jake would strip off his clothes and chase her to the bedroom where he would show her his big erect cock and tell her "I'm going to rape you bitch." She would pretend to fight for a few minutes but then he would force her legs apart and fuck her until they were both exhausted.

Their sex life was perfect. Well almost. Jake had been trying to get her to have anal sex with him for the past six months but aside from letting him occasionally lick her asshole and sometimes letting him partially slip his finger into her anus, she wouldn't let him actually fuck her in the butt. It wasn't that she thought it was dirty or weird or something, but she just could not condition herself mentally to accept that nowadays anal sex was widely accepted as perfectly normal between consenting adults. It was starting to get Jake really frustrated, especially since Wendy had once told him that her best girlfriend had told her that her husband fucked "her" in the ass regularly and that "she" enjoyed it. Maybe Wendy just needed more time.

Monday morning when Jake arrived at work, the office was abuzz with the news that the company was opening a new office in Denver and that the boss Greg, was planning to promote someone from this office to run the new Denver operation. Greg and Jake got along well and Jake knew that Greg was pleased with his work, so he wondered if he had a chance for the new position. There was also an office rumor that Greg and his wife were "swingers " and promotions always depended on how the new man and his wife felt about that kind of lifestyle.

Jake didn't have to wait long to find out because that very morning Greg called him into his office and told him about the new position and the fact that Jake was first in line for the job. Greg told him about how the new job would mean almost twice the salary he was making now and that the company would lease a house for him and Wendy for the first two years and then give them an option to buy if they liked it. There would even be a company car thrown in plus all their moving expenses would be paid. Greg suggested that he talk it over with his lovely young wife ....... "Wendy, wasn't it?" and then have lunch the next day with him and his wife Roberta.

Jake vaguely remembered a striking redhead with Greg at the office Christmas party. He had thought at the time that she was a little older than Greg, maybe thirty two or three but she was a real looker.

Jake told Wendy about the offer that night and she was really excited about the possibility of moving to a great city like Denver. When they made love that night, they fucked with a new intensity and their mutual orgasm was really great. The next day they met with Greg and Roberta for lunch and almost immediately Greg was devouring Wendy with his eyes. She was a little embarrassed at first but then she noticed how much attention Roberta was paying to Jake and she thought.

"Oh well, it's just a little harmless flirting," and she relaxed and started flirting back with Greg. The lunch went great and then Jake almost chocked on his desert. Someone was rubbing the inside of his leg with their foot and it sure as hell wasn't Wendy because she was sitting next to him. Roberta was looking right at him and smiling and when nobody else was watching she opened her mouth slightly and rolled her tongue around her lips suggestively and the pressure on his leg increased.

Damn! He was starting to get a hard-on and Roberta knew it. Before lunch was over Greg suggested that Jake and Wendy think about the proposition some more and that they come over for drinks the next night to talk about it some more. On the way out of the restaurant Greg nudged Jake and whispered, "You are one lucky guy Jake, that wife of yours is one sexy number. I bet the four of us could have a great time together....know what I mean! "

Jake stammered, "I don't know Greg, Wendy's kind of shy."

"Talk to her," Greg said, "I know Roberta thinks you're hot."

At the curb Greg helped Wendy into the car and while her view was obstructed, Roberta quickly leaned over and kissed Jake full on the mouth and whispered, "Later lover."

That night the conversation was a little strained as Jake tried to find a way to broach the subject of a more intimate arrangement between the boss and his wife and he and Wendy. Out of the blue Wendy asked him, "Do you think Roberta is attractive Jake?"

"Well of course she's attractive," he replied.

"No, I mean are you attracted to her sexually? I saw the way she was looking at you at lunch and how you were looking at her breasts."

"That's not fair," Jake replied. " I would have to be half dead to not be physically attracted to Roberta and you know how much I appreciate beautiful tits on a woman. Besides, it didn't slip by me how Greg was undressing you with his eyes and you seemed to be encouraging him. "

"I was not!" she retorted sharply. "It was just harmless flirtation."

"Well maybe it was just harmless but Greg asked me about how we felt about maybe having some fun together ..... just the four of us, and I told him I wasn't sure how you felt, so now that the subject has been raised, what do you think about a little fooling around? "

"I'm not sure," Wendy replied. " As long as it's just fooling around and nothing more, then maybe I would consider it but you'd have to promise me that if it got too heavy, we could stop."

"Oh of course!" Jake replied. "Why don't we just play it by ear tomorrow night and see what happens." He really couldn't believe what he was hearing. Wendy would actually consider having sex with another couple.

Chapter 3: "The Decision"

They arrived at the boss's house at 7:30 the next evening and Roberta met them at the door wearing a diaphanous silk blouse with a lacy bra underneath and a tiny pair of pink skin-tight shorts with a gold zipper down the front. They were so tight; they rode clear up into the crack of her ass and were tight up against her crotch in the front.

"It's so hot tonight," she explained. "You guys are overdressed. Here let me take your things and come on through to the living room, Greg is waiting. "

Greg was on one of the couches watching T.V. and was wearing a sarong like garment around his waist and a wide mesh net tank top. He rose when they entered and quickly kissed Wendy and said, "Here, come sit by me and relax. I should have told you to dress more casual because it's so warm tonight. "

Actually Wendy thought she was dressed casual. She had on a very tight blue cotton sweater and a matching pair of blue shorts. They weren't anywhere near as tight and as small as Roberta's and they were just loose enough for the air to get in through the cuffs and circulate over her little silk bikini panties. She liked the feeling of movement with loose shorts. Her breasts jutted out through the thin fabric of her sweater and already her nipples were starting to harden under Greg's admiring gaze.

"You look very gorgeous and very desirable," he pointedly complimented her and asked what she would like to drink.

Roberta led Jake by the hand and had him sit on the other couch while she fixed drinks for everyone. She handed Wendy her drink and then placed Greg's drink on the coffee table next to him.

"Thank you dear, " he said and Wendy watched, a little shocked as he pulled Roberta close and kissed her passionately while at the same time reaching up to openly squeeze and fondle her breasts through her blouse.

Roberta sat down next to Jake and immediately placed her hand on his leg and gave a gentle squeeze. "How is you drink? "She asked.

Jake's leg was burning from her touch through his light cotton slacks and he was barely able to reply coherently as her hand continued to fondle his leg. "Jesus Christ," he was starting to get hard already and there was no way to hide it.

Greg was explaining to Wendy about how much they would like living in Denver and unobtrusively he had slipped an arm around her shoulder and was massaging the back of her neck.

"Does that feel good," he asked. " Your muscles are awful tight....just relax and let me work out the knots. Here, lie down on the couch on your tummy and let me work your shoulders. " It did feel good and Wendy relaxed as he turned her around began to knead the tight muscles. His hand had brushed up against her breast and lingered there for a moment as he positioned her on the couch but she was sure it was just accidental contact. She was lying with her head turned so she could watch Roberta and Jake on the other couch and she gasped when she saw that Jake had a huge hard-on and that Roberta was rubbing it through his slacks.

"We need some music," cried Roberta and she moved over to the entertainment center and slipped a C.D. into the player. Soft flute music started to play and Roberta whirled away from the cabinet and started to dance by herself.

Everyone was watching transfixed and Greg said, "Roberta was an exotic dancer before we were married, and she's very good." As Roberta swayed to the music, she started to slide her hands all over her body. She cupped and squeezed her breasts and ran her hands up to her crotch and rubbed herself suggestively. She spun around in time to the music and suddenly her blouse was off and her breasts were visible to everyone. They were barely contained in her flimsy little bra and suddenly Wendy realized how big and firm they were. Sure she was dancing and they were bouncing around but there was no sag at all to them.

Wendy thought to herself "I sure hope my breasts are that firm and that good looking when I get to her age." Wendy was so engrossed watching Roberta that she scarcely noticed that Greg's hands had moved down and were now moving around all over her back from the nape of her neck to the small of her back and down to the waistband of her shorts. The bottom of her sweater didn't tuck into her shorts so he was easily able to slip his hands under her sweater and begin massaging her bare skin. Wendy was watching Jake as Greg was feeling her body, but Jake was completely engrossed in watching Roberta. His hard-on was pushing through his slacks and he never even realized that he was squeezing his own cock now and then. He just had a glazed look in his eyes. Greg's hand moved up Wendy's back and quickly and expertly unhooked her bra and rolled up her sweater in one fluid movement, and then he continued to rub her back.

"Does that feel better?" he asked.

"Mmm," she murmured, scarcely noticing as she continued to watch Roberta dance.

Roberta danced over towards Jake and started to dance right up close in front of him and leaned over shaking her breasts right in his face.

"Unhook me lover," she purred and Jake eagerly reached around her shoulders and unsnapped her bra. Her tits were fantastic! Now the bra was gone, her big brown nipples protruded sharply from the softly shaded aureoles of her shapely breasts. Jake reached up and cupped both her breasts in his hands and squeezed them firmly, feeling her engorged nipples in the palms of his hands as he fondled them.

"Suck them baby," she almost commanded and Jake leaned forward obediently and took a big nipple into his mouth and started to suck and nibble for all he was worth. While he was sucking, Roberta reached down between her legs and started to rub her crotch furiously and began to moan loudly.

Wendy was still watching incredulously and she offered no resistance as Greg sat her up on the couch and lifted her sweater over her head and completely removed her bra. His big hands engulfed her breasts and he began pinching her rock hard nipples as he squeezed her lovely mounds. One of his hands dropped to her belly and he began to rub and fondle her navel, rubbing his finger around the hard little mound of flesh.