The Promotion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was impossible for them to shower together without it turning into a sexual thing. She played with his cock and sucked him off until he was hard and then while holding her against the wall he lifted her leg slightly and slipped his cock into her pussy and started to fuck her slowly while holding her up by the cheeks of her ass. Gradually his finger moved around until he found her asshole and then he began to rub it gently while he continued to fuck her.

She started to groan a little and held him tightly around the neck, as ever so slowly he started to slide his finger into her ass and when she didn't pull away or tighten up on him, he started to work his finger in deeper. Soon it was all the way in past his second knuckle and Wendy was starting to whimper and move around on his finger as he began to slide it in and out while he continued to feed his cock into her pussy. Seconds later she dug her fingers into his neck and arched her back as she started to cum.

He squeezed her ass and worked his finger in deeper and then he shot his load into her waiting vagina. They finished their shower and never said anything more. Later when she took her to the airport, she kissed him hard and said, "Hurry back."

About 11: 00 am the next morning, the phone rang and Wendy was surprised to hear Roberta's voice asking if she was lonely and would she like to come over for lunch in about an hour or so. Never giving it a second thought, she said, "Sure, I'll see you in a bit."

When she arrived Roberta led her out onto the patio where the table was set for three and Wendy was quite surprised when Greg suddenly appeared from the pool area dripping wet and wearing a little men's thong swimsuit that did nothing to hide the huge bulge of his massive cock inside the little pouch. You could see the shape of the head of his cock pushing against the thin fabric of the poor excuse for a covering.

Wendy stammered, "I didn't know Greg was going to be here."

"Oh yes!" Roberta said, feigning surprise. "Did I forget to tell you, Greg always comes home for lunch and swims a few laps? Then we usually have a quick nooner before he goes back to work. That is unless I let him fuck my ass and then he's usually too wiped out to go back to work."

Greg smiled and said, "Yes Roberta can sure make a man forget about work."

Wendy eyes were still glued to Greg's big cock barely hidden in that little suit, and no, she wasn't imagining things, it was starting to get hard and stretch his thong.

Greg quickly walked over and kissed her hard, and before she realized what was happening, his hand was inside her dress and he was softly squeezing her breast.

He released her and said, "You look absolutely ravishing today. I could almost eat you, but why don't we have some lunch right now."

They walked over to the table and lunch was waiting. A delicious fruit salad, with cottage cheese and rye biscuits. Wendy didn't realize she was so hungry and really enjoyed the lunch.

Afterwards Roberta said, "That was really good but I'm full. Why don't we all go take a little nap? Come on up to the bedroom, we have a huge super king bed with plenty of room for all three of us."

Wendy started to protest. "I really shouldn't, I mean Jake isn't here and I don't feel right about it."

"Oh nonsense!" said Roberta, as she took Wendy's hand and led her into the huge bedroom. "We're all friends and Jake wouldn't mind."

The bedroom was huge and lavishly furnished and had its' own walk through bathroom. All the walls and even the ceiling had mirrors so you could see yourself from all different angles. The bed was huge and inviting. Wendy was hot and tired and Roberta said, "Here, let me help you loosen you dress and get comfortable and then you can take a nap."

Her fingers expertly undid the buttons all the way down the front of the dress and she folded it aside so that Wendy's huge breasts were exposed but still lightly contained in her bra. Her tummy was bare down to the top of her little bikini panties. Roberta bent over and kissed her bare stomach and said, "Go to sleep baby,".... and she was asleep almost immediately.

She didn't know how long she had slept but as she started to wake she felt a warm pleasant wet feeling on her breast. As she awoke full she realized that Roberta had one of her breasts in her mouth and was gently sucking and teasing the nipple. Her bra was gone and so was the dress. All she had on were her panties. Greg was sitting beside them with his big cock in his hand, gently squeezing himself as he watched Roberta sucking on Wendy's tits.

She was powerless to stop this madness and she just lay there and moaned as Roberta continued to chew and nibble on her swollen nipples. Roberta pulled her mouth away from Wendy's breasts and moved her tongue slowly down over Wendy's belly towards the soft mound covered by Wendy's panties. Roberta hooked her fingers in the elastic and with one swift tug the panties were off and on the floor. Wendy gasped as Roberta's tongue slid into the folds of her pussy and started to slide around in the moist crevices. Her tongue flipped up and found Wendy's clit which had already slipped out from under its little hood and was hard and ready to be loved by Roberta's wildly moving tongue. Roberta sucked and pulled on Wendy's tender little clit and teased it with her tongue until Wendy thought she would pass out from pleasure.

Roberta lifted Wendy's bottom and pushed her legs up against her chest so that her pussy was totally exposed and wide open to everyone's view. Greg just kept gently stroking his now fully erect cock as his eyes bored into Wendy's exposed cunt.

Roberta lowered her head between Wendy's open thighs again and started to lick her pussy from one end to the other in long slow maddening strokes. Wendy was writhing with ecstasy and was so lost in the wonderful sensation that she scarcely realized that Roberta's tongue had slipped down a little and was now gently licking around the soft folds of the entrance to her asshole. Wendy had no control and her legs parted even wider to allow Roberta better access. Roberta's tongue had now slipped inside Wendy's warm and relaxed anus and was gently probing the soft flesh inside the lovely little hole. Wendy was whimpering loudly and her pussy and ass was just one wet and sticky mess.

Roberta pulled away and said to Greg, "I think she's ready for you now darling. Come and see what you think."

Greg crawled over between Wendy's legs and said "Yes baby, she definitely does look ready to be fucked."

Wendy was listening with amazement as they discussed her sexual readiness for intercourse as though she wasn't even there. She started to protest but Roberta shushed her saying, "Greg is going to fuck you now sweetheart. Jake got to fuck me, so it's only fair that Greg gets to sample your pussy."

"But, but, Jake isn't here, it's not right," she tried to argue. Roberta cut her off.

"Greg is going to fuck you, and you're going to take his big cock inside you, so just relax and enjoy it."

She continued, "Now prop yourself up on your elbows and spread your legs wide so you can watch as he fucks you."

Greg reached for her hips and pulled her towards the edge of the bed, then moved between her legs again and placed the huge head of his swollen cock into the entrance to her vagina.

Roberta was watching and rubbing her own pussy furiously.

"Fuck her baby, fuck her hard! Slam that big cock into her......make her scream! "

Greg lunged forward and with one vicious thrust, shoved all 11 inches of his rock hard cock into her waiting pussy. Wendy screamed, but more from surprise than from pain as she watched that huge length of cock force its' way into her vagina. She had never felt so full in her life but damn! It felt incredibly good. Greg wasn't gentle. He immediately withdrew all of his cock except for the head, and shoved back hard into her cunt again and again and again. Despite herself, Wendy started to shove her hips forward to meet his powerful thrusts and soon her legs came up to wrap around his waist so she could hold him tighter and fuck him harder.

She threw her head back and began to moan as he continued to fuck her roughly. His hands reached up and began to squeeze her breasts and pinch her nipples hard. It hurt, but she wanted more.

Suddenly she felt two soft hands on the insides of her legs. Roberta had crawled up between Greg's legs and was sucking on his balls as he was fucking Wendy. It was too late! she was almost ready to cum. Suddenly Roberta's finger slipped up between Wendy's legs and found her wet little ass and she shoved it all the way in.

Wendy groaned again but there was nothing she could do. She started to cum and Greg just fucked harder and harder and Roberta worked her finger around inside her ass until with one last wild moan Wendy reached her climax and she never even realized she was begging Greg to fuck her harder. Finally Greg came too and shot his load deep inside her. Their juices mingled and started to leak from Wendy's pussy to coat her thighs and his cock and then they both collapsed exhausted. Roberta disappeared for a moment and then came back with a warm wet washrag and gently cleaned them both.

"Well how did you like that big cock sweetheart?" Roberta asked.

"It was wonderful," Wendy murmured.

"Good," replied Roberta, "cause' you're coming back tonight for more. Greg has to go back to work now but we'll expect you back here at 8:30 this evening."

Chapter 6: "The Last Hurdle"

Wendy ate dinner early and was idly watching T.V. trying to decide whether she should go over to Greg and Roberta's house or not. Jake had only called once since he had arrived in Denver and she was kind of mad at him for not calling more often. She kept picturing some bimbo secretary in her mind but then she couldn't believe Jake would cheat on her. Or would he? "No!" those were stupid thoughts. Jake was just busy.

The more she thought about it, the more it had sounded like they had ordered her to come tonight rather asked her. Who the hell did they think they were? Well, Greg was Jake's boss.....that's who, and Jake had a big promotion and a great future hanging on Greg keeping his promise about the transfer.

Wait just a minute! Was she fucking Greg so Jake could get this promotion? No, that was silly, this was just a simple experiment in swinging and it had nothing to do with her husband moving up the corporate ladder. She didn't really intend to make a long term arrangement out of it and besides, they wouldn't think twice about it, so, "No!" she wouldn't go.

It was almost 8 o' clock and she was having second thoughts. She hated herself for it, but she kept thinking about how good Greg's huge cock had felt inside her and how great it would be to feel it again. She was getting wet just thinking about it and before she could stop herself, she had run out to the car and she was on her way over to their house.

Roberta met her at the door and quickly pulled her inside. Roberta was wearing just a flimsy bra and panties and as soon as the door was closed she reached for Wendy and slid her hand up under her skirt and began to feel Wendy's pussy through her panties.

"Ah! You're nice and wet. I knew you would come tonight. Come on upstairs, Greg's waiting in the bedroom."

Greg was lying on the bed naked and was massaging his monster cock which was already hard and waiting.

"Go ahead and suck on it baby while I help you out of these clothes," said Roberta, as she guided Wendy towards the bed and Greg's waiting cock.

Once again Wendy was in a dreamlike state and did what she was told. She took Greg's big cock in her hand and sucked it into her mouth. She managed to get the whole head and several inches in with the first swallow and then gradually she took in more and more until soon she was hungrily sucking on almost the whole length of his cock. She hardly even noticed as Roberta expertly removed her skirt and panties and unhooked her bra and she only flinched a little with surprise when she felt Roberta crawl between her legs and start licking her pussy.

Roberta's hands reached up and fondled her breasts at the same time she was sucking on her pussy. What a fantastic feeling ....... she was sucking on a huge cock while at the same time someone else was licking her pussy.

Soon Roberta licked upwards and found her little puckered asshole which she immediately began to probe with her hard little tongue. Wendy squirmed a little but there wasn't much she could do. Roberta had a firm grip on her hips and was spreading her legs wider apart so her tongue could probe even deeper.

Gently Roberta slid a finger into Wendy's ass while at the same time she kept running her wet tongue around the tight little ring of muscle at the entrance to Wendy's anus. Soon a second finger joined the first and then both fingers started to push deeper into her ass and then Roberta started to twist her fingers around inside Wendy's ass. It was a little tight and Wendy groaned a little but then she felt something wet and slippery around the entrance to her asshole and Roberta's fingers started to slide in and out much smoother and easier.

Roberta had spread a little K-Y jelly on her fingers and now she was pumping both fingers in and out easily and there was no longer any discomfort....just a nice full feeling. Suddenly Roberta pulled her fingers out and moved away saying to Greg, "O.K. baby, she's ready. You can fuck her ass now."

Wendy let go of Greg's cock and sputtered, "Wait just a minute. I never agreed to this. His cock is way too big and besides, I don't even let Jake fuck my ass."

"Well that's too bad dear, the way Jake fucked my ass, I thought he'd had lots of practice. Anyway, once Greg has fucked your ass you'll be ready for Jake and I know Jake likes it, so actually Greg is doing you a favor by popping your cherry."

"I won't let you! " Wendy cried. "I'll tell Jake and say you tried to rape me."

Roberta laughed. "Do you think Jake is going to believe that we came over to your house twice and dragged you over here to rape you and that you never told him about it after the first time? I don't think so, and besides," she added harshly, "You do want him to get that promotion and transfer, don't you Wendy?"

So finally, there it was.......... she had to comply, or else! The whole thing had been a trap and now she was caught in the middle of it.

"Wendy, get up on your knees on the bed and spread your legs," commanded Roberta.

"No! I won't," screamed Wendy.

" O.K, " said Roberta, " then we'll do it the hard way, " and before she realized what was happening they had grabbed her and pushed her flat on her stomach on the bed and quickly looped the belts from two robes around her wrists and tied her spread eagled to the bedposts. Roberta then placed three pillows under her stomach so that she was raised into almost a kneeling position with her ass pointed up towards them.

"Beautiful," murmured Greg, as he and Roberta gazed at the little starfish shaped pucker of Wendy's asshole nestled between the cheeks of her ass.

"What do you think dear, is her ass really virgin?"

"I don't know for sure," replied Roberta. " There was some resistance to start with but once I used the lubricant, my fingers slipped in real easy. Would you like me to spread a little more in her ass? "

"No, I don't think so, "replied Greg, "Just rub some on the head of my cock and that should be enough."

Roberta squeezed the tube a little and lovingly smeared some more of the silky soft gel onto the head of her husband's cock until it glistened with lubricant.

Wendy was watching transfixed. She could see every angle of the scene in the mirrors on the walls and ceiling. She tried to pull away as Greg climbed up between her legs and started to guide his cock towards her anus but Roberta quickly grabbed her ankles and forced her legs further apart. Roberta seemed to be more excited than Greg as she told him what to do.

"Fuck her hard baby. Shove that big cock up her ass. I want to hear her scream."

Wendy watched spellbound as Greg nudged the head of his cock into the crack of her ass and pushed it up against the tight puckered ring of her sphincter muscle. She couldn't believe her eyes. With a soft squish, the head of his cock just disappeared into her asshole and the remaining 9 ½ inches was poised ready to follow.

There was hardly any pain, just a slight stretching feeling as her tight little ring of muscle contracted involuntarily and then relaxed and expanded to allow him entry. He pushed forward a little more and another few inches of his cock sank into her anus. Still no pain. A little more and now it hurt a little but he just kept pushing, even though she heard herself telling him to stop. One last push and suddenly the whole length of his cock was buried in her and she could feel his balls resting up against her vagina.

" Christ!" it felt like a tree trunk was in her ass but soon the pain subsided and turned to a stuffed full feeling as he lay still and let her feel the warmth and size of him in her ass. Slowly Greg eased his cock back out of her until just the head was still in her ass and he spoke to Roberta.

"Smear some more lube on my shaft dear, I think it will help a little."

Roberta squeezed the tube again and spread a generous helping of the silky goo all up and down the length of his cock. Gently he pushed forward again and this time it just slid smoothly in. With two thrusts he was in up to his balls again. He paused once more and asked Wendy, "How does it feel baby?"

" Uuuggmm, "was all she could manage as a response, so he pulled out again and this time shoved it back in with one long continuous thrust. Gradually he began to speed up his thrusts and soon he was moving in and out of her in a solid steady rhythm.

Subconsciously Wendy began to push her hips backwards to meet his thrusts and despite herself she could feel her insides beginning to churn as she very slowly started to build towards orgasm.

"Fuck her harder darling, make her beg for mercy!" she heard Roberta yelling and Greg seemed to be listening cause' he did start to fuck her harder and faster but she wasn't begging for mercy, she was begging for more.

She couldn't believe her own ears as she begged Greg," Don't stop! Don't stop! I'm going to come."

Roberta quickly moved up and lay beside them and slipped her hand up between Wendy's legs until she found her soaking wet pussy. With her other hand she gently cradled Greg's balls as he thrust in and out of Wendy's wildly heaving ass. With her thumb and forefinger she found Wendy's engorged clitoris and began to rub and squeeze the tender little love muscle. Wendy just about went through the roof!

The pleasure was almost unbearable and she started to thrash around wildly and was yelling "fuck me! Oh God, fuck me!" as she started to come. There was a blinding white light and her belly was on fire as the orgasm rolled over her in wave after crashing wave of pleasure. She felt something hot and wet inside her as Greg exploded and shot a huge load of cum into the depths of her bowels.

Her own sticky juice started to gush out of her pussy all over Roberta's fingers. Roberta withdrew her fingers and licked up Wendy's cum and then leaned over and kissed Wendy hard on the mouth.

"I think you like anal sex, don't you sweetheart?"

"It was great," Wendy gasped. "I've been a real bitch for not letting Jake have my ass all this time."

They all curled up together on the big bed and took a nap for a few hours and when they woke Wendy was already holding Greg's cock trying to coax it back to life. It didn't take long and this time they all fucked together. Greg lay on his side and entered Wendy's ass from behind as Wendy too lay on her side and spread her legs a little so Roberta could lie alongside her, belly to belly and rub her pussy and squeeze her tits as Greg fucked her.