The Promotion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was long slow delicious fuck and once Roberta showed Wendy how to rub "her" pussy, they were all able to come together. Afterwards they all took a hot shower together and at about 1:00 am Wendy drove herself home and collapsed into her own bed, totally exhausted but completely satiated. She couldn't wait for Jake to get home.

Chapter 7: "The New Wendy"

Jake got home the next day around 3:00 pm and had to go straight to the office to bring Greg up to speed on the new office in Denver. The space they had rented was great and Jake had hired two new salesmen and a secretary and a bookkeeper. He told Greg they would be able to manage fine for a week or so until he and Wendy could finish packing their stuff and make the move. He hadn't had enough time to find a house so they would be staying in a leased condo until they could look around more. That was just fine with Greg and everything was working out great so he was real happy to be able to go home and tell Wendy the good news.

Wendy was ecstatic to hear all the news and it took all through supper and well into the evening for him to tell her all the details. It was almost 11 o'clock before they went up to bed. Jake was pleasantly surprised at how amorous Wendy was acting. He had barely undressed before she took his cock into her mouth and began to give him one of the best blow jobs he had ever had. He finally had to pull away and tell her to slow down or else she would make him come.

" Isn't that the whole idea?" she playfully asked as she rolled over on her side and slightly parted her legs so he could get a good view of her pussy and her ass.

Jake didn't need any more encouragement. He hadn't had any pussy for 4 days and here it was staring right at him. He slid up beside her and slipped the head of his cock into her pussy. Damn! She was so wet already. His cock just slid into her waiting cunt and he buried himself up to his balls in one fluid movement. In no time at all she was moaning with pleasure and he started to pump harder and faster.

"God! " she was a great fuck but he still wanted her ass in the worst way, so he slowly worked his hand between them and felt for her asshole with his fingers while he continued to fuck her. Wow! He thought to himself as his fingers found the soft little hole. Her asshole is wet too. Gently he slipped a finger into her and pushed a little. She didn't protest or pull away so he worked his finger in a little deeper and began to move it around inside her ass. She groaned a little and pushed back against his finger. Slowly he pulled his cock out of her pussy and dragged it back towards her asshole. He removed his finger and placed the head of his cock up against the entrance to her anus and shoved gently. Suddenly she pulled away from him and rolled over onto her stomach.

"Son of a bitch, "he cried inwardly." She's doing it to me again. " He was just about to complain and plead with her when she reached over and gently took a hold of his cock and whispered, " Well come on then, what are you waiting for, but just be gentle, this is a first for me," she lied. No sense telling him what he didn't need to know.

Hardly able to believe his ears he said, "Am I hearing things, or did you just say I could fuck your ass?"

Wendy replied, "If you don't hurry, I might change my mind."

Jake crawled between her legs and lifted her hips higher so his cock was nestled into the crack of her ass. His cock was still slippery from her pussy fluids so he just placed the head of his cock up against her little rosebud and pushed gently. It slid in easily as her ring of anal muscle relaxed and let his cock past the barrier.

Wendy faked a moan of pain and whispered, "Slowly my love, you're so big, and my ass needs to get used to your size,"

Jake immediately stopped pushing and waited until she told him she was relaxed enough and ready, and then he moved his hips forward again and half the length of his cock slipped into her anus. A few more fake moans from Wendy and finally Jake's cock was all the way in.

"God!" He thought he had died and gone to heaven. The feeling of her tight little asshole squeezing his cock was unbelievably exquisite. She was expanding and contracting her sphincter muscle and was literally milking his cock while at the same time she was moving her ass in slow circles and she was driving him mad with desire.

"Fuck me Jake," she whispered and in response Jake started to withdraw his cock slowly and then he eased it back in and out again and he kept slowly repeating the motion until he established a smooth silky rhythm. This was incredible! He was finally fucking Wendy in the ass and she was actually asking him to do it. She had never acted like this before but he wasn't going to question his luck. He just kept working his cock in and out of her ass while gradually increasing the speed of his thrusts until his balls were slapping loudly against her pussy lips as he fucked her faster and faster.

Wendy was going wild with desire as Jake fucked her ass faster and faster and she could feel her orgasm starting to build.

"Jake," she cried, "rub my pussy, I'm going to cum."

Jake reached around underneath her and his fingers found the entrance to her cunt, which was now soaking wet. He slipped two fingers inside and his thumb found her swollen clitoris and he began to rub and probe at the same time while he kept up his steady thrusting into her ass. Every now and then he would lean back and watch his cock disappearing in and out of her asshole and he was amazed at how easily it had opened up to accept his cock. Just watching his cock slide through that tight little ring of muscle was enough to almost make him cum. It was the most erotic sight he had ever seen.

"Now Jake! ... Now! " Wendy cried, as she thrust her ass back against him to meet his pounding cock. Jake completely lost it as he felt his balls start to churn and he felt his cum shooting up through his cock and into the depths of Wendy's bowels. She screamed as she felt the fiery liquid wash against the walls of her rectum and her pussy began to spasm as she climaxed uncontrollably. Jake's orgasm was so intense he thought the top of his head was coming off and he almost passed out from excitement.

Exhausted, he collapsed on top of Wendy and his rapidly deflating cock slipped out of her wet ass. She took his cock in her hands and gently squeezed the last few drops of cum out of it and then she snuggled up close and kissed him passionately whispering,

"That was fantastic Jake. I love you."

Jake replied, "You were incredible my love, absolutely incredible. I love you too."

They drifted off to sleep holding each other close and sometime in the early hours of the morning they awoke and showered before going back to bed. When they finally woke up around 9 the next morning, they made love again but it was slow and gentle. Nothing could match the intensity of the night before and the wonderful feeling of their first mutually enjoyable anal sex.

They moved to Denver the following week and from then on, anal sex became a regular part of their sex lives. Wendy never told Jake about Greg and Roberta but she decided that she liked a little variety now and then and it wasn't long before she was trying to figure out ways to get Jake to ask that gorgeous little 19 year old secretary of his, with the big tits, whether she and her boyfriend wouldn't like to come over for dinner some evening.