The Proper Rules For Strip Poker Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's mostly why we're here," Erin said, changing the subject, "You see ..."

"C'mon into the living room," Jayne said, interrupting her, "Steve or Scott, would either of you mind getting them a drink?"

Steve waved Scott off, and after asking them what they wanted, went into the kitchen. Debbie and Kathy joined us in the living room. Peter was transfixed, with so many partly disrobed young women around. The poor guy was trying very hard to look like everything was normal, but how could he; it was hopeless!

"So what happened?" Jayne asked, acting like the mother hen.

"We had dinner," Erin said, "and started the strip poker game; the way you play. Everything was going fine, and it was pretty exciting, even though Rick was pretty drunk; although to be fair, all the rest of us had plenty to drink as well. So we arrived at a serious stage," she explained with wide eyes, "Joan, Peter, Linda, Rick and I only had underpants left; while Ron still had his shorts. Then Linda lost, and Joan picked Rick, because I think she was really teed off with him because of all the drinking. I don't know why he went first, but he did. And he could hardly stand up, but he managed to strip off and sit back down. Joan was really razzing him, and not in a nice way. Then Linda stripped completely; she's incredibly attractive, I'm very jealous, I wish I looked like that; but no matter. When Linda sat down, Rick reached over and tried to put his hand between her legs."

"Linda tried to get away from him, and then Ron went crazy," Peter said in a firm voice, picking up the story, "just like I would have." he added, looking at Erin, "We had already agreed that it was partners only! And then Ron hit him with his fist, in the face, and down he went; and there was blood everywhere. While he lay there, bleeding like a stuck pig, Ron and Linda got into an argument, because she was angry at Ron for hitting him; and Joan and I tried to fix his nose. I bet it's broken. Finally, the three of us got Rick up enough to get him into a bedroom. And we put tissue in his nose to try to stop the bleeding. And then he just passed out, probably from all the alcohol."

"Anyway," Erin said, taking over from him, "Joan told Ron and Linda in no uncertain terms to stop arguing. So Linda took him into the bedroom I'm sharing with her, and closed the door, and you could hear that they were still discussing the situation, and then suddenly things got quiet."

"So," Peter said, "we were sitting there half naked by ourselves, except that every few minutes Joan would leave her room to check on Rick. Then Ron came out for a minute, just wrapped in a towel, and went into the bedroom he and I were using. When he was done, he had something in his hand, and Erin and I just looked at each other, we knew what he was after. And then he said to us: 'Erin, you'll have to sleep with Peter, sorry.' And I just didn't know what to say to her; it didn't seem right, to make her sleep with me because of the others, like an ultimatum ... So finally I suggested we should go for a walk, so we could talk about it. We put on our clothes, got the flashlight, went down to the beach, and started to discuss ... you know ... things; and then we saw your candle."

"So you just didn't try to use the situation to take advantage of her, like most guys," Jayne said, clearly impressed, "Erin, don't give this one up; they're not so easy to find!"

Peter looked at her gratefully! Erin was looking at him with soft eyes.

"Firstly," Jayne said, suddenly all business, "one or both of you can both sleep here for tonight if you like. We've got lots of room, there's another bedroom plus the den has a pull-out couch."

"Secondly, we were about to play a game. But it's not very tame; so maybe you two want to just go for another walk, or make a fire and sit on the beach until we're done. It will probably take at least an hour."

"Why can't we play too?" Erin asked, "We were doing OK at strip poker until Rick acted like a jerk. I took my bra off in front of everybody, and it wasn't that hard. I think I can completely strip without losing my nerve."

"Tell you what," Jayne replied, "Why don't you two come with me, and I'll explain? Then you can decide if you want to play."

Jayne took them aside to a corner and went through the new game. I watched their expressions. Erin at first looked surprised, and a little stunned; but then I saw an excited glint in her eyes. Peter also started by appearing quite taken aback, but as he exchanged glances with Erin, and looked around at the other scantily clad girls in the room, I sensed that the temptation to play was getting very strong. When Jayne had finished, she tactfully left them alone and came over to where Kathy, Debbie and I were sitting. Steve and Scott were in the kitchen working on drink refills for everyone.

"If they're in," she said, "I'll make sure they end up together. But otherwise, I've put it to them bluntly, no special treatment."

I knew from past experience how Jayne could make the consequences of playing real strip poker very clear to novices. Very clear, like how you might possibly notice that you were being run over by a freight train!

Peter and Erin finished their discussion. They turned to the rest of us, holding hands.

"We want to play," Erin said, "and Jayne made sure we understood what will happen. And we won't chicken out or do anything stupid to spoil your game. And just so you know, but you probably figured it out anyway, we're both virgins, so this will be a pretty wild for us."

"Did Jayne sugarcoat things for you, like she usually does with rookies?" Kathy said sarcastically.

"Oh yes!" Peter exclaimed, starting to laugh, "She really babied us. I haven't the faintest idea of what will happen once the game starts!"

There were some broad grins around the room. Jayne asked Debbie to make some extra slips of paper for the glasses. When Debbie returned, she added them to the ones already there.

"Lights out," Jayne ordered, "Let's get going."

At her direction we rolled the dice and organized ourselves. Erin was first among the girls, followed by Kathy, Debbie and finally Jayne. Scott was the lead guy, then me, Peter and Steve. Jayne directed Erin to the first spot in the circle followed by Scott, Kathy, me and the rest of them in descending order. Steve put out the lights so we were left in the glow of the candle.

"Now then," Jayne directed, "Scott and Erin roll to see who starts this round."

Erin won the roll off. While she was clearly excited, I noticed the slightest look of concern on her face. With no experience in a game of this kind, I decided to myself, saying you are going to play, and actually playing, aren't quite the same! I hoped the first dare, for her sake, wouldn't be too over the top.

"First task," Jayne declared, "select someone to take all your clothes off, and that person can't use their hands, nor can you; but they can ask you to move in a certain way to help them."

Debbie and Kathy were giggling. Of course, they knew what was on the list!

Jayne passed the guy glass to Erin. She pulled out a slip. Then she turned to me with a nervous smile.

"I guess it's you and I," she said.

"Go over there where you have more room," Jayne suggested.

Erin and I moved into the open space. I looked her over. She had on her navy shorts, and the white top that buttoned at the neck she had been wearing earlier. The top was tucked in at the waist. I decided to start with the shorts.

"I think I can mostly do this with my teeth," I said, trying to sound reassuring.

"OK," she replied, surprisingly calm, "Just tell me what you need me to do."

I knelt down in front of her.

"No, no," Scott exclaimed, "You take her clothes off first, then you lick her pussy. It works a lot better that way. Don't you know anything?"

Gales of laughter engulfed the room, even Erin and I joined in. The atmosphere was transformed.

"Nice language!" Kathy said, giving him a playful slap while trying to suppress her laughter, "and Jayne complains about me."

Scott just grinned back at her.

"Turn sideways," Debbie asked, with a giggle, "we want to see how he does this."

We did as she requested.

"Ready, I asked her.

"Go ahead."

Fortunately, her shorts had a flap at the waist that was held by one of those flat metal hook and eye closures. After several tries I was able to pull the flap away from the waistband of the shorts with my teeth far enough to release it, so I could fold over the top of the fly front and get at the top of the zipper.

"Spread you legs apart, "I requested, "so the shorts don't fall down yet."

"Gee Scott," Steve said, smirking, "when I ask a girl to spread her legs apart, it isn't because I want to keep her clothes on. On the contrary! What's with this guy?"

There was more laughter as I grimaced at Steve. Steve and Scott reached across the circle to exchange a high five. Debbie gave Steve a little shove and then stuck her tongue out at him.

Erin spread her legs apart putting some tension on the shorts, making it easy to pull the zipper down with my teeth. I had her stand straight up again and the shorts fell down to her ankles.

"Step out of them, please." I asked, which she did, kicking them aside.

She was wearing a pair of fairly low cut white cotton panties with a pattern of little blue flowers on them. I tried to ignore the swelling of her mound, so near to me as I knelt in front of her; and the few wisps of brown hair that had escaped from underneath the panties; and stick to business. I stood up.

"Next the top," I said, "I'll try not to pull any of the buttons off."

"Don't worry," she replied, "Just do what you have to."

I pulled the placket of the top away, and the buttons came undone without difficulty.

"Would you kneel down and put your arms straight up, please," I requested, knowing that Scott or Steve would take full advantage of this situation for some further hilarity at our expense.

"Well, well ..." Scott started in.

"Don't even go there," Kathy said sternly, cutting him off, "That's a lovely young lady down there; not cannon fodder for your dirty little remarks. And that goes for you too, Steve!"

"What!" Steve protested in an innocent tone, "I didn't say anything."

"She's very suspicious of us Steve," Scott said, with a large grin, "I was just going to complement them on how well they are managing."

"Right!" Kathy said sarcastically, while the others laughed.

I turned back to the task at hand. I leaned over and took one sleeve in my teeth, and pulled it up her arm until she could pull her hand through it. I repeated this with the other arm, and then moved around to her back and took a firm grip on the collar, pulling it over her head and standing erect until the top was off. I tossed it aside with a turn of my head.

As Erin knelt there in just her bra, I could see that she was very well endowed, much more so than either Debbie or Kathy. I asked her to stand up, which she did. I used my teeth to pull the straps of the bra off her shoulders. Without any prompting, she managed to slip her arms through them. I went around behind her, and started working on the hooks and eyes, which I was soon able to release because of the stretchy fabric. But the bra remained in place. I had her turn to face me.

"Sorry," I mouthed.

"Don't be," she whispered.

I used my teeth to grip the center of the bra, and pulled it away from her chest, letting the bra fall to the floor. Everyone was staring, admiring her magnificent mounds and warm brownish areola and nipples. Erin smiled, knowing full well what affect they were having!

"Pretty good, eh," she said proudly to us.

Steve and Scott made appreciative noises.

"Why didn't I get ones like that," Jayne complained.

"They're great right now," Erin answered seriously, "but wait till we're around forty, and they start to sag; then you might be happier with what you've got."

"I could live with the problem," Jayne said, a little bitterly, "I doubt if they make any padded bras in your size."

"Maybe so," Erin admitted, "but I would trade these in an instant for your looks."

"Well, we got what we got, good or bad," Jayne added thoughtfully, "But we better move on, are you alright with what's next?"

"I think so, but I'll be a little nervous going first. Is that OK?"

"Of course, who wouldn't be in your situation," Jayne answered, with some sympathy.

"Take off her panties," she commanded, looking at me, "and try to be a gentleman about it!"

I knelt down in front of Erin, and started to work her panties off, by pulling the elastic waist downwards on each side of her hips, as gently as I could, taking care that I didn't embarrass her by bringing my mouth close to her sex. A couple of strong tugs on each side had them down to her crotch. From my vantage point, I could see the beginnings of some fleshy plump inner lips nestled under her luxuriant brown pussy hair, and smell the intoxicating odor of her womanhood. I had gotten the panties far enough down, but they wouldn't fall by themselves, because she was holding her legs together. So I asked her to spread her legs a bit. When she did that, gravity took over and did the rest.

The rest of the group gave us a round of applause, while Jayne told Erin to sit down. When she was back in her place in the circle, she looked a little flushed, but not overly upset or embarrassed, considering. I was surprised that, even though she was sitting modestly, and not much of her pussy was showing; she didn't try to cover anything. But she did take a long swig from her drink!

"Scott," announced Jayne, "You're next!"

Scott reached into the girl glass with a grin.

"Kathy," he read from his slip.

There were several groans of disappointment.

"C'mon over here smarty pants," Kathy demanded, standing up and moving to the open space Erin and I had just vacated.

Scott complied and Kathy knelt beside him, trying to pull his swimsuit down from the sides. But she couldn't.

"There's a drawstring," he offered helpfully.

Kathy moved into position in front of him, and started working away with her mouth at his waistband, trying to find the bow and undo it. She didn't appear to be having much success, but the picture of her efforts made for some lascivious viewing!

"It's terrible when girls don't get what they want," Scott deadpanned, with a wink. He surely knew full well what the scene looked like.

"They just get desperate. Happens to me all the time, that's why I hardly ever get any regular sex. I just don't have any ... ah ... energy left."

There were some snorts and giggles at this remark. Kathy had stopped her efforts for the moment.

"When I get these off you," she said with exasperation, "I'm going to use my teeth on something else, and then we'll see who's desperate!"

This threat was met with some guffaws. Kathy resumed her efforts, and must have been finally rewarded, because she was now able to pull the swimsuit waistband forward and down. She quickly moved from side to side, pulling it down, the mesh lining left partly behind, until she had it at his knees, and then his ankles.

"Look how tiny it is girls," Kathy teased, "If I bite any of it off, there'll be nothing left!"

Scott tried to give her a swat on the behind, but he was too slow. By the time he stepped out of the suit, and pushed it aside, Kathy was seated. I noticed Erin taking a look at him. A good look! Scot noticed it too, but he tactfully turned his attention elsewhere.

"Methinks the lady is not too truthful," he said gravely, "because she told me something quite different about it, just the other night. Shall I tell them what you said?" he said to her, testing.

"Don't you dare," Kathy exclaimed, glaring at him, "that's private!"

"OK, then truce?"

"OK, truce. No more size jokes."

"But I need a kiss to seal the contract," he said, smiling at her.

You didn't get the upper hand on Kathy very often, but Scott seemed to have.

"Oh, very well," she sighed.

Scott turned to Erin, who was on his left, and gave her a wink. Before he knew what had happened, Kathy bent down, grabbed his penis, and gave it a kiss.

"There's your kiss," she said, taunting him a little, "A bargain is a bargain!"

While the rest of us laughed, Scott just raised his arms, palms up, and looked at the sky. But he was half laughing.

"Enough you two," Jayne lectured, "Kathy, it's your turn."

Kathy picked from the guy glass, and read out Peter's name. Peter looked embarrassed, but also excited!

He and Kathy went to the performance area, and then, after a brief conversation between them, Peter started to try to undo the buttons on her blouse with his mouth. And he wasn't having much success!

"Gee, Erin," Kathy said teasingly, as he struggled with the one nearest her neck, "What would Peter's mommy think if she saw her precious babykins doing this; trying to get a naughty little vixen like me completely naked. Imagine? Didn't she teach him about girls like me?"

"I don't know," Erin replied, joining in her fun, "she's kinda prim and proper. Maybe she didn't tell him about ... you know ... that kind of girl!"

"Oh, I'm sure she didn't. But perhaps she warned him about playing with himself; you know, going blind and all," Kathy giggled.

Peter started to laugh, along with the rest of us, which wasn't helping him accomplish his objective.

"I suppose so," Erin said, trying to suppress her own giggles, "so I guess she wouldn't mind if he got all excited about a real girl. But nice girls, not like me and you, but like the ones she wants him to marry; surely they don't ever, ever take all their clothes off. Even on their wedding night; do they?"

"I'm sure they don't. They just lie there and: 'Think of England', as the saying goes."

"But suppose," Kathy continued, "just hypothetically of course ... that a girl with nice big tits and a hot pussy, like you for example, were lying beside him all naked and passionate and everything. Do you suppose he'd forget all about the type of girl his mommy wants him to marry; and try to poke his big hard thing into her?"

"Oh, don't say such a thing. I'm surprised at you!" Erin replied, trying to sound shocked. Then she said slyly, "Well ... I suppose he might do something like that. But then he'd be extra, extra sorry later ... you know, for letting his mommy down."

"But what if he enjoyed himself, and she was all hot and bothered," Kathy suggested, wickedly, "and she made him do it again, and again and again. Oh, dear, I can't even think of it; it's so horrible!"

The two girls dissolved into laughter at their own fun. Peter, finally; had triumphantly managed to get the first button undone, and was grinning. He immediately went to work on the next one. It wasn't long until he had the blouse open, once he figured out the technique. He pulled the blouse off each of her shoulders, and she let it fall from her arms to the floor. Peter stopped for a moment to take in her breasts. Not as big as Erin's, but very attractive nonetheless!

"You're not done yet," Jayne ordered, "get her panties off."

Peter didn't need to be told twice! He knelt down and began to work them off with his teeth. As he lowered them, we were presented with Kathy's smooth hairless lower belly, and then, as he pulled them further down, the generous and lush curling folds of her provocative, and substantial, inner lips, framed by the silky smooth rise of her bare outer ones. In her shaven state, the exposed details of her sex were very arresting! Peter stopped his efforts and just stared; which was exactly what everyone else was doing! Debbie let out a little gasp.

"You didn't tell me you went that far, Kathy," she said with wide eyes.

"Well," Kathy said, with a little smirk, "once I got started, you know, because of the bikini; I just decided to go on until it was all done."