The Proper Rules For Strip Poker Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You should consider it; just for fun sometime" she added, raising her eyebrows, "because it has an unbelievable effect on guys, as you no doubt notice!"

As I tore my eyes away from her very erotically exposed sex, I observed that Steve and Peter were motionless, transfixed! Scott had a smug look on his face.

"Peter, don't just stand there admiring the sights!" Erin chided him, breaking his reverie, "Finish taking her panties off. We haven't got all night!"

Peter was jolted back into reality by this demand, and lowered Kathy's panties until they fell to her ankles, where she was able to step out of them. But he continued to be visibly absorbed with Kathy's sexual display!

"My, my, Erin," Kathy said in a teasing tone, finally sitting down, "he's certainly learning a lot about girls tonight. I don't think his mommy is going to be too happy about this!"

"She certainly won't be," Erin answered severely, taking her cue, "so maybe, if he's extra good, and stops trying to rape you with his eyes, I won't tell her!"

Peter was now trying not to stare too overtly at Kathy's luscious sex, which she was allowing unconcerned glimpses of as she shifted position on the floor.

After Kathy's exposé, it took Jayne a little time to get the game back in order. There was a further problem for me, as I was no longer in a relaxed state when Debbie removed my swim trunks, which the girls took full advantage of with some very pointed banter at my expense. After this, Debbie and Peter, and finally Jayne and Steve were stripped. When Erin finished removing Steve's boxers, she made a complimentary remark about his size, which made him a little embarrassed, and then they both sat down. Jayne swept up the slips of paper and returned them to the appropriate glasses.

"Washroom break," she announced, "and a new drink for anyone who wants one; then we'll start the next task. So hurry up, that round took way too long!"

Everyone had left the room except for Erin and I.

"Can I ask you something?" she said shyly, "How come your group is able to be so relaxed with everyone naked. Is it because none of you are virgins?"

"I don't think so," I replied, "It's probably because we've played a number of complete games of strip poker, and have done dares and stuff. People get to trust one another, and then the nudity isn't a problem. I don't want to embarrass you, but think about it this way; the girls have seen me with a full on erection, way more than when Debbie stripped me earlier. So after that, if they see me normally naked, if you know what I mean, how big a deal is that? You handled being the first one naked pretty well; better than most people."

"Thank you," she said, "But you were a big part of that. You were so definite and businesslike: 'OK, Erin, now we'll do this, and so on ...' it just made it easier. But I was still pretty scared, I guess it didn't show."

"What about Peter?" I asked, "I don't know him well enough to read anything. Is he OK?"

"Right now," she laughed, "he's so busy taking in all these naked girls, and especially Kathy, that I think he's completely forgotten he doesn't have any clothes on."

"Up to now," she added, in a confidential tone, "the only thing I've ever allowed him to do is touch my breasts."

"Lucky Peter," I said, keeping my voice down, "because they're pretty special."

Erin smiled at me, and was about to say something else when people started to rejoin us.

When everyone was seated in the circle, Jayne waited for silence.

"When Kathy, Debbie and I were discussing all of the previous dares," she said, with some drama, and a little laugh, "one of the best ways to get people all worked up was the infamous naked kiss. And especially that very hot number that Kathy and Scott showed us, where she sat on his lap on the floor, and not only kissed him, but rubbed herself against him till his hair almost curled!"

"I almost lost control of myself just watching," Debbie admitted, with a giggle. There were some titters around the circle from a few of the others.

I remembered that kiss. To describe it as only scorching would be like calling the surface of the sun slightly lukewarm! I tried not to get too excited, because there was clearly going to be some seriously sexy kissing about to take place. You could literally feel the temperature in the room going up, and it was a warm night already!

"Oh, but there's more," Jayne said with some relish, giving us an even better 'come hither' look than she had used this afternoon, "because I recall a certain red dare where not only was there naked kissing, but the boy had to touch the girls breasts. And if memory serves me correctly, she might have enjoyed it ... just a little!"

You could have heard a pin drop. Everyone was waiting for what would come next!

"So let's see if any of you can outdo those kisses?" she continued, holding up the guy glass, "Girls, pick someone to kiss like that for one minute. But if you get your partner, you have to pick again. Erin, you're first."

"Scott," she said, reading her slip.

"Steve," Kathy said.

Debbie just pointed at me with a very inviting smile.

"Peter," Jayne said warmly, "I guess you're my guy. You do know how to kiss a girl, I hope!"

"Of course he does," Erin said, a little hotly, "and even with my bra off ... although we've never kissed completely naked, of course, and ... "

She hesitated at this point, looking a little flustered as she realized how many details she was disclosing.

"Good!" Jayne said, fully taking advantage of her discomfort, "Cause I don't want to be disappointed. Scott why don't you show the lovely Erin the correct way to sit on your lap while she kisses you," she added with a wicked grin.

I was fascinated at the change coming over Jayne; she was assuming the role of an instigator!

Scott sat in the open spot, and folded one leg under the other, which he kept straight out. He patted on his thigh and said to Erin with a gentle inviting smile, "You can sit here."

"Oh dear," Jayne said, trying to sound remorseful, "I forgot that there could be some incidental 'red dare' contact between them. Oh, well," she added with a snicker, putting the back of her hand to her forehead, "too late now."

Erin might have been flustered, but she didn't appear at all adverse to getting busy with handsome Scott. Quite the contrary! She promptly sat on his thigh where he had requested, and the look on Scott's face left me with no illusion that he could feel the warmth of her pussy, as she settled onto him. She wrapped her arms around his neck, and looked into his eyes with a fond expression, as she crushed her magnificant breasts against his chest. Talk about ready for action! I wondered what Peter was thinking. By her own admission she had never let him get this intimate with her!

"You can start now," Jayne commanded, setting the timer as the two of them locked into a kiss.

As they embraced, Scott managed to get one hand between them, and started to massage her breasts, which Erin must have liked; because even to those of us looking on, it was apparent that she was kissing him with even more intensity. When the timer went off, they reluctantly broke apart; both breathing heavily.

"Not bad, "Jayne said in an animated tone, "in fact pretty fair. Kathy, Debbie what do you think?"

"Right up there," Debbie giggled, "and they certainly seemed to enjoy it!"

Scott and Erin didn't seem to be in a rush to break apart; she was still sitting on his lap, with her arms around his neck, and both of them looked very aroused!

"You can stay there if you like," Jayne said, "because you have another task to do together shortly."

"Steve, get over here," Kathy challenged, pointing to the floor where Scott had been seated, "and we'll show these two amateurs what a real kiss looks like."

Steve had a grin on his face as he positioned himself as Scott had. Kathy sat in his lap, and the grin disappeared, replaced by another look as he felt her intimate region touching his leg.

"Start the timer, Jayne," she ordered.

As Jayne did that, Kathy folded her arms around Steve's neck and started kissing him with some intensity. As she did so, she moved her body sinuously against him in a very provocative way, as well as taking one of his hands and moving it up to her breasts, which he started to caress. She started to move her hips back and forth a tiny bit on his leg, and I could see her breathing getting deeper as she made a few little sounds of pleasure.

I could feel my own temperature rising at this incredibly erotic display. Everyone had their eyes riveted on them in the flickering candlelight, which enhanced the beauty and passion of their kiss, as they continued their Rodinesque embrace. When the timer finally went off, Kathy slowly drew away from him. Steve just sat there, breathing heavily, staring into her eyes. No one said a word!

After a pause that seemed much longer than it probably was, Debbie broke the silence.

"If it's possible to kiss a person to death," she said, with a soft giggle, "Kathy certainly knows how to do it."

"Wow, Kathy," Erin said, with a note of awe, "When you kiss a guy, he knows it!"

"I wish we didn't have to go next," Debbie said to me, her eyes dancing with excitement, "we're bound to look pretty tame compared to that. But we'll just have to do our best, won't we?"

I moved away from the circle until I could sit over by a chair. Debbie got up and came over to me. She sat on my leg, spreading her own a bit and making no attempt to prevent her warm pussy from touching me. I put my arms around her waist and she put hers on either side of my head, pulling my lips towards her. I heard Jayne starting the timer.

As we started to kiss, our tongues intertwining, she rubbed her wonderful breasts up against me, and I remembered that I could touch them. I brought my right hand up from her waist, and used it to gently cup her left breast; feeling the little nipple harden in my hand, and reveling in the soft fullness of it. As I continued to play with it, she made some little noises underneath our kiss, and put her arms around my neck so she could pull me more tightly to her. I managed to get my other hand on her right breast, and as I teased it, felt her sigh, even as she kissed me more fiercely. I forgot all about the audience, breathing deeply as my body responded to her glorious sexuality.

When the timer went off, we pulled our lips apart, and looked into each others eyes. I dropped my hands from her breasts, and put them on her waist. Debbie just remained where she was, panting a little bit, looking at me with a hint of both lust, and feminine adoration.

While we sat there in our own reverie, Peter and Jayne began to get organized on the other side of the room for their kiss.

"You are a good kisser," Debbie whispered to me, coming close to my ear, where I could feel hear rapid breathing, "I've been getting hotter and hotter all day, waiting for tonight. Oh God, I'm really, really ready. Please play with it, please!" she begged, wiggling her hips against me for emphasis.

I heard the timer click as Jayne and Peter began their kiss. I felt her legs and hips move, as she shifted position to give me better access to her pussy. I stealthily move the hand farthest from the rest of the people, who were all watching Peter and Jayne, and managed to sink my fingers into her slit, parting her tiny inner lips so I could touch her clitoris, and carefully inserting a finger into her vagina, so I wouldn't make any noise. She was incredibly wet!

"God, yes," she whispered in my ear huskily, "that feels so good. More," she demanded, in a barely audible voice.

I continued to use my fingertips to gently massage her clitoris. I could feel the tension in her body. She was getting close!

"We better stop, when they do," she said, gasping a bit as she whispered to me, and pulling my hand away, "otherwise I'm going to make you do me right here in front of everybody."

I heard the timer go off. I looked up and saw Peter sitting with a look of rapture on his face. My lovely Jayne had obviously taught him a thing or two about being kissed!

Debbie was leaning against me, her perfect breasts rising and falling with her breathing.

"Now then," Jayne said, in a quiet sensuous voice, not sounding nearly as affected by the kissing as some of the other people, "I'm going to explain the remaining tasks. In a minute, I'm going to put out this candle and start the timer for five minutes. Guys, it's your job to get your girl ready for action. And you can do anything you want to her for the five minutes to make that happen. When the time's up, Scott will re-light the candle. Each guy is to go to his bedroom. Peter, you can take the one at the end of the hall upstairs, it's empty but the bed is made. I going to send a new girl to join each of you, and you have to do anything sexual she asks you to, anything at all. And Peter, because you and Erin are virgins, I'm sending her to you, so she can decide if she wants to change that state of affairs. Scott, you better give him something to protect her, just in case."

Scott nodded.

"Everyone ready?" Jayne asked.

Before she could start the timer or blow out the candle, Steve started to kiss Kathy again. And then we were plunged into darkness as I heard the timer click once more. The moment the light was gone; Debbie grabbed my hand and put it back between her legs. She also began kissing me feverishly. This time I put two fingers into her, wetting them, and then ran them up and down her hot little slit, as she gasped a little through our kiss. In only a few moments, from the general direction of Scott and Erin, I heard some soft moaning, while a voice I was sure was Jayne's was whispering in the darkness. I heard some low noises also coming from where Steve and Kathy were sitting. Debbie was writhing against me; she had opened her legs farther so I could manipulate her pussy as much as possible, and was making little panting sounds.

I decided to experience her completely. Hell, Jayne said we could do whatever we wanted to, and she was so ready! I broke off our kiss and whispered in her ear.

"Debbie; please let me put it inside you; I need to take you now!"

The idea must have had some considerable appeal, because she quickly shifted so she was straddling my upper thighs, and then guided my rock hard erection to the entrance of her vagina, and pushed her hips down, so I was fully buried, in one swift stroke. She felt wonderful; so hot and so tight! I leaned a little backwards, with my hands on the floor behind me, to steady myself. She started grinding up and down on me, rubbing against my groin, quivering as she increased the tempo of her movements. I couldn't believe how aggressive she was, as she tried to knead the top of her pussy against me; attempting to satisfy her clitoris, hidden away just underneath! Then her motions became slower as she pressed against me with even more force. I could feel the tension in her body. And then, after driving her pussy against me with one last downward movement, I felt her shudder, and the quick little spasms of her vagina, as she had a climax. She buried her mouth into my shoulder trying not to make any noise, but couldn't stop all of her whimpering little cries. I hoped no one noticed! I held her tightly, stroking her hair.

Sensing that the time was almost up, I lifted her hips up so I could remove my erection from inside of her, and then set her back on my leg. I gave her a soft little kiss on the lips, which she returned, opening her mouth so our tongues could meet. We heard the timer expire, and Scott fumbling in the darkness for the lighter.

"That was so good, I really needed that," she breathed in my ear, as the flame from the lighter appeared.

I got up, along with the other guys, who were extricating themselves from various embraces, and went down the hall to the bedroom, closing the door behind me. I slipped into the bathroom, and used my bath towel to wipe Debbie's moisture from my erection. I returned to the bedroom, turning off the bathroom light so the room was in almost total darkness.

I heard the door open, and then close. "Where are you?" Kathy's voice said to me.

"Over here," I replied.

Her eyes must have adjusted to the lack of light, because she finally managed to make her way to me, and put her arms around my neck.

"Kiss me," she said, in a strong voice.

We shared a very intimate kiss. The she broke apart from me. She had her hand on my erection.

"I bet you'd like to just like to put this into me, right now, wouldn't you?" she teased, reading my mind.

"If you want to do that, you'll have to work for it. Cause that nice, sweet bare naked little pussy; it needs to be paid a lot of very, very, special, special attention, or too bad, you'll have to use a pillow, or your hand, to fix your problems."

She was squeezing me mercilessly!

"So I think you'd better start kissing it a lot; and maybe, if you make me feel good enough, you might get to put this nasty hard thing into a nice soft warm place."

A second invitation was not required! I literally threw her onto the bed and spread her legs so I could start attacking her exposed sex with my mouth and tongue!

"Nice and slow," she said, almost laughing at my lack of self control, which made me even more aroused, "or else too bad Charlie!"

"Boys," she whispered to herself, as I went virtually crazy over her nude sex, tasting her luxuriant inner lips, so puffy and full and incredibly erotic, "just no patience!"

I just couldn't get enough of her as I traversed her hot naked slit with my tongue, and then sucked on her tiny clitoris, making her start. I opened her up so easily by slipping one; and then two fingers into her vagina. She shivered and put her hands on my head, trying to pull my lips and tongue into her harder as she wriggled her hips.

"Now who's running out of patience?" I thought to myself, smiling inwardly despite my own arousal.

Her body was tensing up, and she was gasping and panting as I continued to ravage her intimate areas with ferocity. I pulled my other fingers out of her, so I could get my baby finger wet. I plunged my two larger fingers back inside her, and then I used the lubricated digit to tease the sensitive area around her anus. She didn't object, in fact she squirmed even more, and let out a little squeal of pleasure. So I decided to be more daring, and pushed my little finger inside it just a tiny bit, up to my first knuckle!

"Oh God, oh God," she cried out, between short sharp breaths; and I had enough experience with girls to know she was almost ready! So, I took my other hand, and spread her plump inner lips with two fingers, pulling them upwards, so I could suck down hard on her exposed clit, and then probed the inside of her slit with my tongue all around it, knowing it would almost be more than she could bear. And then she came, very hard; almost violently, on my fingers. Unlike Jayne she didn't cry out, but rather writhed on the sheet making little throaty guttural sounds that I heard through the darkness; as she held my head against her throbbing sex with a grip of iron.

When she finally relaxed enough, I rolled off the bed, and found my way to the nightstand, feeling around for the tissue box in the darkness, and then taking one to wipe my little finger, just in case. I lay down beside her and buried her mouth with a long kiss. I could feel her heart beating as I embraced her. She broke away from my kiss, still breathing heavily.

"Now ..." she whispered, getting her words out between breaths, "please ... put it ... in me."

I rolled on top of her and moved between her legs. I used my hand to position myself, and entered her with one powerful thrust. She let out a grunt, and then I started to move in and out of her, trying to go slowly, but soon unable to control my pace. She locked her legs around me, letting me go deeper with each forward stroke, and grabbed my hips with her hands, pulling me into her as she tried to move her lower body in time with me. I went faster and faster, oblivious to anything except the need to fulfill myself, and how intensely good she felt! She followed my every movement, letting out little sounds of passion as she did. And then I came, deep inside her, in an orgy of pure lust, and amazingly she did as well, as if her body knew exactly how to squeeze every last drop of hot seed from me. I travelled far, far away; a raft tossed on an ocean of sensations!