The Proper Rules For Strip Poker Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We lay in each others arms for a long while.

Finally she spoke to me, in a quiet voice, "Please get off me, you're kinda heavy."

I rolled onto my side, my now limp penis falling out of her. She turned on her side, and snuggled her back into me, bringing my one arm around her waist so I could hug her. No words seemed necessary as I drifted off to sleep, cradling her.

I awoke to the sound of the toilet flushing, and then water running in the sink. After a few moments, Kathy came out of the washroom, looking pleased. She lay down on the bed beside me, and pulled the sheet over us.

"Morning," she said, with a twinkle in her green-grey eyes, "Sleep well?"

"That was very special," I said in a low serious voice, "I've never experienced it quite like that ... you know, having a climax so exactly together."

"Well," I added, suddenly worried about what I had said, "if I do things right, Jayne will come with me inside her. It's happened quite a few times; and then I let myself go. But that's the first time a girl has ever had an orgasm because I had one. Is that what happened?"

"Yes," she quietly giggled, "we did it perfectly; just like in naughty books, or dirty movies!"

"You better tell my slutty sister," she added with another giggle, "that her pathetic pink pussy isn't up to snuff, now that you've done it with a real woman!"

I didn't think that was such a hot idea!

Kathy must have noticed the concerned look on my face, because she gave me a little kiss.

"Don't worry," she said, soothingly, "I know you're in love with her, and she's head over heels for you, so I won't tease her. And last night was just sex; but very, very good sex. And you're sweet, and special; and pretty hot, mister! So any night she's not in the mood, why don't you dial 911-Kathy, and we can try for a repeat performance!"

"Scott has never touched me there," she said, lowering her voice as if she were sharing a secret, "much less tried to put something inside. I was surprised how sensitive it is."

Before I could respond, the door to the bedroom opened. It was Jayne! She was still naked, although she had picked up her clothes from the living room.

"Morning," she said cheerfully, tossing the clothes on a chair, "everything OK?"

"Peachy!" Kathy answered brightly, "Your boyfriend must have been practicing on someone; because he seems to know a little something or two about how to please a girl. I wonder who she is?"

Jayne just laughed, much to my relief! Then she went into the washroom. Kathy rolled over and closed her eyes. When Jayne came out it was my turn. I used the toilet, washed my hands and brushed my teeth. When I returned to the bedroom, I was surprised to find Jayne lying in the center of the bed, talking to Kathy. She patted the sheets beside her, motioning me to join them. Fortunately, it was a king sized bed, so there was plenty of room for the three of us.

"I wonder if Peter and Erin did it?" Kathy mused to Jayne.

"If they did, I hope Erin knew what to do, because Peter is hopeless," Jayne said with a sigh.

"How so?" Kathy asked.

"When we were all in the dark, he tried to touch my pussy, but he didn't have a clue where anything was, and he was rough. He mustn't have read any books or seen many pictures. I can't believe a guy could be that ignorant, virgin or not. My goodness! So I ended up giving him a female anatomy 101 lesson. And I showed him where to touch a girl, and what to do; at least with his hands. I hope Erin appreciates what I did for her, because he certainly needed some help. It wasn't very exciting for me, you can be sure of that. More like a visit to my lady doctor friend at the university health center."

"So, afterwards, how was Steve?" Kathy inquired, as if discussing today's weather.

Of course I was more than a little interested as well, but just couldn't have brought myself to ask.

"When I got to his room," Jayne replied, frowning, "things started up very quickly. He started to kiss me and pulled me down on the bed, and put his fingers in my pussy before I even knew what was happening. I could tell he was in a rush, because he was breathing really fast, and I touched his thing, and it was as really hard and huge. What did you do to him downstairs?"

"I wanted to see how big he could get," Kathy said, with a sly suggestive look, "so I took him in my mouth, which I've done to Scott, but not for that long. Not only did he get really hard, but he started to get extremely tense. If that timer hadn't gone off, I might have got a very messy surprise, either in my mouth or all over me!"

"No wonder he was so worked up," Jayne complained, grimacing, "Thanks a bunch! Touching him was such a mistake, because once I did that, he just lost it, and immediately got on top of me and started to enter me; and I was barely ready, and it hurt me."

"You know, Kathy," she said earnestly, "I think guys sometimes just don't have enough patience; like sometimes when he is in a hurry, and although he's trying to be sweet and gentle and make me enjoy it; I can tell from the way he rushes through things, that all he really wants to do is get inside me so he can come."

I listened to this, a little ashamed. There had been a few times when I had made very short work of the foreplay, because I just wanted to get at her so I could pound her pussy, and satisfy myself!

"But usually he takes lots of time, and tries really hard to give me an orgasm first, so I don't mind if once in a while he goes too fast. But, not too often!" she added, giving me a playful poke in the ribs.

"So what happened next?" Kathy asked.

"Steve was, you know ... moving in and out of me, really fast. And I asked him to slow down, but he didn't listen. And he's so big; I thought he'd break my pussy in half. And he kept ... going all the way in, if you know what I mean, and I didn't like it. So I just lay there and tried to relax until he finished. Finally, thank God, he came. And as soon as he was done I pushed him off me. I was almost crying, and also really angry. Some lover! Wham, bam, thank you ma'am! And then he got all apologetic, and told me he was really sorry. And I just rolled over, and tried to ignore him. Finally I got fed up with his stupid attempts to make up with me, and told him to forget it, shush up, and go to sleep. And I just lay there, disappointed, imagining all of the other girls having a nice time, while I got stuck with the jerk that can't even give Debbie a proper orgasm. And no wonder!"

"Anyway," she continued, "after quite a while, I was almost asleep, and then I felt his hand, touching my breast, ever so gently. And he was kissing the back of my neck and shoulders. And I couldn't help myself; it all felt so nice, so I rolled over and kissed him. And then he took his hand, and moved it very slowly down between my legs, and started to touch my pussy, but only the tiniest bit, right at the top, where it can make me get all nice and warm and open. Soon, I wanted more, a lot more! And when I started to make some little noises; he got the message, and put his fingers inside me, very carefully this time, and massaged all around in there."

"After a while I was pretty ready, and he could feel that, I'm sure. So he tried to get back on top of me. And I told him no way, this time I was doing the driving. So I made him lie on his back, and I put my knees on either side of him so I could get him inside me, and then I eased down, nice and slow. And he didn't feel as big as before; he was just right."

I knew from our own lovemaking that Jayne often got more satisfaction by being on top. Sometimes she'd even lie on me after I had come, and withdrawn from her, so she could stimulate her clitoris with my less than firm erection. And this often resulted in her achieving a decent orgasm, when she didn't get one from the actual sex.

"Anyway, I warned him in no uncertain terms not to come until I did, even if it took me all night! And then I started to move my pussy against him until I could really feel some things, and to go up and down and around just as much as I needed to. And he used his hands to caress my breasts and nipples, while I looked after business down below. And then I had a climax, not incredible, like last night, but good enough. And he knew what was happening, and he let go, although it wasn't anything like the first time he came."

"When it was over we started to talk, and he asked me why Debbie never had an orgasm when they were making love, except once, and even he knew it was nothing much. At first I just gave him a lecture, and told him that if he did it to a girl the way he did it to me the first time, he could forget about ever getting any girl to come, no matter how hot she was. But after a while, he was acting so sweet and serious, I decided to help him. So I told him to kiss her pussy, no matter how much she didn't want him to, or let her go on top, like I just did, and so on. And then I felt his thing, and it was pretty dead, after two times, and we both laughed about it. So we went to sleep. But even though I enjoyed myself the second time, I'm not going to ever do it with him again, no matter how gentle and tender he might be with me. Once was enough; cause I expect the guy to do most of the work, like you do."

This was a very gratifying compliment. I felt my ears burning!

"I'm going to have a shower," Jayne said, giving me a quick little kiss, "you can tell me about you two later."

"Wait," Kathy said, "there's just one thing, and I want to say it to both of you."

"You know that Scott is going away, so no more sex for me until Christmas holidays, unless I meet somebody new."

"So?" Jayne asked, as puzzled as I was.

"So I'm not going to start sleeping with the first guy I meet, just because I'm horny. So maybe Jayne," she continued, unusually hesitant, "if I'm really desperate you could let him ... you know ... do it to me. It would be just sex; nothing else!"

"Are you serious, Kathy?" Jayne replied, arching her eyebrows.

Kathy nodded back at her in the affirmative.

"Heavens, Kathy, what a question! Maybe you better ask us again later, after we've had a few drinks," she laughed, "right now I'm going to have my shower, and pretend I didn't even hear that request."

She hopped over me and out of the bed, disappearing into the washroom, shaking her head. Pretty soon I heard the water being turned on.

Kathy leaned over and gave me a tender kiss on the lips.

"I've wanted you for a long time, and it was worth waiting for," she whispered to me.

She got out of the bed and walked over near the bathroom door.

"And if my selfish sister thinks she's going to keep you all to herself," she added in a loud tone of voice, probably hoping Jayne would hear her, "when I don't have anyone, and can't get any, well, we'll just see about that!"

"Now I'm going upstairs to shower as well," she added, calmly, "See ya; lover boy!"

With that she flounced out of the room, leaving me with a premonition of trouble ahead! I lay back onto the pillows, trying to put this new problem out of my mind.

I heard the shower being turned off. As I lay there thinking about the last two days, it dawned on me that I had now had sex with three girls, albeit one very briefly; I made a mental note to tell Jayne, before Debbie did! And each one was different, and exciting, both physically and emotionally. With Kathy and Debbie, there was warmth, and respect, and of course sexual attraction; but Jayne was the one I wanted, and loved. Kathy had all of the "flash and dance" that was so arresting to me as a male; while lovely petite Debbie was a girl for a man to cherish and protect. But Jayne, at least in my biased eyes, had the greatest breadth of the three: intelligent, warm, nurturing, kind to others, fun, beautiful of course, and with a sensuality that lay below the surface, but once aroused, made her a dream lover.

It also occurred to me that I was altered in some fundamental way. Maybe, years hence, Jayne would be correct, and because I had at least some range of sexual experience; I would be able to ignore that as of yet unknown secretary, who was going to flirt so outrageously with me. And then I decided, laughing internally at my own foolish ego, that my lack of movie star looks and physical attributes didn't make this supposedly dangerous encounter very likely in any event.

But I felt terrible for Jayne. She so wanted to experience another man, so she could take her mother's advice, without losing me. And she had proven so adept at arranging this when the opportunity arose, with a group of people who had enough trust in each other, and were comfortable enough share their partners; and it had all pretty much blown up in her face. Having sex with Steve had been, at best, a so-so experience, based on her description of it. Was there a way for her to be with Scott, just once? From Kathy's various revelations of yesterday morning, he sounded like a competent lover. Maybe, I decided, I would have to give her up one more night; to have her forever!

My reverie was broken by a knock on the bedroom door.

"Jayne," I heard Debbie's voice call out.

"She's in the shower," I answered, "but she should be out in a second. You can come in if you want."

"Are you decent?" she asked.

"No," I replied, "Are you?

"No; But I guess considering everything," she giggled, "it's a bit late for maidenly modesty, don't you think?"

Debbie entered the bedroom, without a stitch on, and closed the door. She gave me a warm smile and a little wink. She looked very happy, and her glorious green eyes were sparkling. At least one other couple must have had a good time together! Of course, being a guy, my eyes were instantly drawn down to the sparse red hair and delicate pink lips of her sex, although I didn't miss taking in her wonderful breasts on my way by!

"Stop staring at my pussy," she teased, "you have a girlfriend to consider. Notwithstanding last night, aren't you sort of committed?"

Just then, the bathroom door opened and Jayne joined us. She was also in the nude, and was drying her hair with a towel.

"Hi, Debbie," she said, "How was your romantic escapade?"

"Great!" Debbie said, "I have something wonderful to tell you."

"Well sit down and go ahead," Jayne said, "By the way, did anyone bring our bikinis inside last night?"

"I did," Debbie answered, "they were dry so I put them away. Check out your middle drawer; I think that's where I put it."

"So, guess what?" she said.

"I can't," Jayne laughed, "but I'm sure you're going to tell me!"

"I had two real orgasms last night; not little nothings, but like when I touch myself, only better. And one was during actual sex! So I am normal, what do you think of that?"

"I think I need to get together with Scott," she said, looking pointedly at me, "he seems to know what he's doing."

Could she read my mind, I wondered?

"Oh, the first one wasn't with Scott," Debbie blurted out, "he gave me that one, when we had sex; and it was really, really good!"

Debbie suddenly put her hand over her mouth, and looked at Jayne, a little frightened.

Jayne's face was a picture of surprise as she processed this information.

"Oops," Debbie said, putting her forehead into her hand, "I don't know whether you were supposed to know that."

"Know what?" Jayne challenged, glaring at me, looking for confirmation.

Time to 'fess up, I decided, before things got worse!

"Debbie and I had a quickie, during the five minute lights out time downstairs. It's my fault, I asked her to. I'm sorry," I said, feeling like a heel.

"It wasn't his fault at all," Debbie said hotly, springing to my defense, "I made him do it!"

"Oh, really," Jayne said with an edge to her voice, "You better explain yourself, young lady!"

"But ..." I started to say.

"Shut up!" Jayne ordered, "I want to hear her explanation. You can tell your side of it, while you're groveling at my feet for forgiveness, later."

"All day yesterday," Debbie said, in a timid voice, "I just kept getting hotter and hotter; with everything that was going on, and knowing what was going to happen later. By the time we started the game, I was unbelievably horny! And then we had that kiss, and that did it, I needed him to do something, and fast! So while you and Peter were kissing, and everyone was looking at you, I made him touch my pussy ..."

"Oh, you made him, did you; just like you made him have sex with you?" Jayne said sarcastically, "I didn't hear any protests coming from that side of the room."

"Well so what," Debbie said defensively, "I knew he was going to be able to play with my pussy during the next task anyway; and if he didn't, I was going to make him, no matter what!"

"So when the lights went out he started touching me, and he must have realized how ready I was, because my pussy was so hot and wet. And then he asked me if he could put it inside me ..."

"Oh, he asked you," Jayne said, with even more sarcasm, "That's how you 'made' him have sex with you. I see!"

"Well I could have said no!" Debbie said a little angrily.

"You told us we could do anything we wanted to the girls," I protested.

"Yes, I did," Jayne replied, a little on the defensive for the first time, "but I didn't imagine any of you guys would go that far in only five minutes, especially in a room full of people. It appears I was wrong! So, did you two lie down?"

"Oh, no," Debbie said loftily, "I just straddled him with my legs and pushed him into me. He hardly had to do anything; just sit there while I moved my pussy back and forth on him until I came. And it didn't take long; I was so close before we even started! It felt so much better with him inside me, compared to doing stuff to myself. I tried not to make any noise, but it was hard, Jayne, cause I was in heaven!" she added, with a faraway little smile.

Clearly this was a pleasant memory! Jayne looked at Debbie, and then at me, and then back at Debbie again.

"Alright," she finally said, capitulation in her voice, "I guess neither of you could have known beforehand that you'd end up doing that. But it still bothers me. Not because you had sex, but because it wasn't discussed ahead of time. Maybe I'm just being silly, I don't know?"

"Why don't you go have a shower," she said to me, still a little icy, "and cool off mister, I think you've had quite enough action recently. I suppose you were going to tell me all about this, weren't you?"

"Of course," I answered, in a truthful tone, "but Kathy was here, and I didn't want to discuss it with you in front of her."

"Anything else I should know?" she said, staring hard into my eyes.

"No," I said with finality, staring right back at her.

"Pity you couldn't have fucked Erin," she added, frostily, "just for completeness sake. Then you could have written a little 'How I Spent My Vacation' story about your exploits."

The use of the "fuck" word was definitely a warning sign that a major argument was imminent.

"Can we talk about this later, please?" I asked; and then trying to mollify her, "And if I'm in the doghouse, well, then I am; and I'm sorry. I certainly didn't intend to cheat on you behind your back."

"You're right," she said with a sigh, "Let's not have a fight about this. I have to admit there were some extenuating circumstances. We'll talk about it later; on our own."

This seemed to be a good time to beat a retreat to the shower, which I did!

When I finished in the bathroom, I pulled on my swim trunks, and a clean golf shirt. I looked out of the window and saw Jayne on the deck, by herself, drinking a glass of juice. I decided that this could be a good opportunity to make amends with her, so I unlocked the door that led from the bedroom to the den, and joined her.

"Can we talk now?" I asked.