The Proposal

Story Info
Sexual encounter between two strangers.
1.6k words
4.22
23.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Senora
Senora
11 Followers

I always had a thing for the men belonging to other races other than my own, add in an accent and my panties never stand a chance. That being said, I cannot figure why I suddenly have the urge to lick this delectable specimen of a man standing in front of me. The more I looked at him the more intense the feelings inside me became and I'm not talking about my good girl feelings. He stood at least 5'11" and his skin was the color of melted chocolate. He had eyes shaped like almonds and the color of coal. And those lips, just seeing those thick edible lips was enough for me to squeeze my thighs together and my nipples tighten to the point where I may need medical attention. Then I saw him crack a smile and lift in eyebrow. I realized then that all I've been doing is ogling the poor man and he knew exactly what I was doing because then he licked his lips. I felt my knees weaken as I fought to ignore the wetness between my thighs.

I gave myself a mental shake and extended my hand to the stranger. He took my hand and introduced himself as Craven. I decided the name suited him just fine since for some apparent reason my body seem to be craven Mr. Craven. I had him follow me to my office where we could sit down to discuss his proposal. I told my secretary to hold all calls as I opened the door and allowed Craven to enter before me. I followed, locking the door behind to prevent any interruption of our meeting. I offered Craven a seat as I sat behind my desk. He began talking about his idea and I tried to listen in earnest but his voice washed over me and before I knew I was imagining those lips in various places on my body. I shook my head to clear out the thoughts. I didn't know what was wrong with me, I could not focus on anything he was saying. So I decided to stand up and walk around my office as he continued to go about his proposal. I walked to stare out of the floor to ceiling windows that were tinted so that no one could see inside. I must have of spaced out because the next thing I know I felt strong arms embrace me from behind as lips caressed the side of my neck. God that felt good.

I began to moan as he palmed one breast and his other hand slide up the side of my skirt. He was toying with me as I felt his finger graze my pussy lips. The ache between my legs increased ten-fold. Then I felt his hard dick against my hip. My first thought was it felt massive and how the hell did he expect to fit that inside me?? But then that thought was quickly cancelled out by a hunger like no other...I wanted him inside me, I needed him inside me. He lifted my shirt over my head and undid my bra. I stood in my heels and skirt looking at my reflection in the window. His chocolate skin over my caramel colored skin. Beautiful. He had me place my hands on the window slightly above my head. My nipples grew hard as the rubbed against the cold glass. He he pulled my skirt up over my hips. I felt his hand press against my pussy again. I could feel him smile against my shoulder, I was so wet for him. He kissed down my shoulder as he pressed two fingers inside me. It wasn't enough and I begged him for more. He pushed in another and began thrusting them hard into me, opening and closing his fingers slightly every time he entered me...It felt so good as I began to rock my hips against the palm of his hand.

I could feel the pressure building inside me. He continued to thrust his fingers into my pussy and it felt so good as I felt his tongue on the side of my neck before biting my shoulder. And that was enough to send my over the edge. I leaned back against him as he laughed to himself. He said I was ready for him now and he proceed to take my hand and headed toward my desk where he cleared everything off. He bent me over the desk and spread my legs apart.. I could feel the cool air between my thighs and felt a shiver rock through me. I felt the head of his dick as he rubbed it back and forth across my sensitive clit. I could fell the wetness slide down my legs. And just when I didn't think I could take any more he slowly began to enter into my throbbing pussy. It was a tight fit and we had to stand still to allow me time to adjust to his massive size.

And then he began to slowly rock his hips back and forth. I could feel his dick so far inside me I felt it might just come out my mouth. He gripped my hips and squeezed as he began to thrust hard into me. There was little pain but it was masked by the pleasure that was flooding my body. I bit my bottom lip to prevent any sound to escape me but he just kept pushing deeper and deeper inside me with every thrust. I told him more and he began to really fuck me. I gripped the edge of the desk as I felt his balls slam into my ass with each thrust he made. He put a hand in the middle of my back and the other had traveled beneath me looking for my throbbing pussy. He stroked my pussy as he continued fucking me. It felt so good and all I could do was pant and moan as he fucked me harder and harder.

And those magic fingers of his found my clit and began to squeeze. And I screamed as a powerful orgasm went through me. But that didn't stop Craven he was still going with each thrust I felt another orgasm mounting. All I could think is that this man is trying to kill me with pleasure. I felt him pull away and suddenly I felt empty and he turn me over and push back inside me in a single thrust, again the pain was masked with the pleasure of having him fill me. He began fucking me, again and again I felt him slam into my pussy and it felt so good. He placed his palm above my pussy and used his thumb to make circles over my clit. And before I knew it my body was wracked with spasms.

Craven pulled out and shot his cum all over my pussy and my stomach. He caught a bit that dripped on my desk on two fingers and slid them into my mouth. As I sucked and licked them clean I felt his dick harden against my thigh. Craven put in a lot of work, it was only fair that I returned the favor. I sat up and pushed him into the chair as slid off my desk and sat on my knees between his legs. I took his stiff dick into my hands as I began to move them up and down. Each time I moved my hands up I would squeeze just a little and release when I moved them down. Craven closed his eyes as I continued this motion. Then I took my tongue and licked the head of his dick. He jumped a little at the new sensation. I used my tongue to continue making lazy circles around the head as one hand continued to stroke his shaft the other massaged his balls. Craven began to moan. I took my tongue and slide it down his shaft and across his balls. I used both hands to pump his dick as I pulled one of his nuts into my warm wet mouth and began to suck on it like I used to do when I ate jolly ranchers. I moved to the other to give it the same treatment because let's face it, everyone likes a little attention. I moved my mouth back over the top of Cravens dick and licked off some of the pre cum that had gathered there. I moved one hand back down to his sack and massaged again as I used a finger to stroke that love spot between his ass and balls. To the add to the sensation I put as much of Craven's dick into my mouth and began to bob my head back and forth.

My tongue swirled across his dick. I felt him move his hips and begin thrusting into my mouth. I felt my pussy begin to get wet again. I began to hum and I moved my mouth up and down his dick. Craven could take it anymore and began fucking my mouth. I continued to stroke his love spot and used my other hand to play with my pussy because that bitch was beginning to beg for attention as well. I came all over my hand as I felt Craven's seed shoot down my throat. I sucked as he continued to cum in my mouth. I wanted to make sure I got every bit of it. I swallowed like a good girl as I smiled up at Craven and he smiled back at me. I asked him if he was ready to get back to that proposal and he laughed. Craven replied that the proposal could wait for he suddenly had an urge for something sweet as he licked those lips and arched an eyebrow. All I could do was smile because I was thinking the same thing...

Senora
Senora
11 Followers