All Comments on 'The Psychosexual Motive in Writing'

by Da_Vida

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Excellent observations

Although I have little interest in the particular subgenre of erotic writing you are most interested in, I found this essay to be thought-provoking. I hope there are some readers with the appropriate expertise to follow up on your suggestions. Implementing your ideas could make all the categories more enjoyable to read.

DarkAurther6969DarkAurther6969about 1 year ago

I Agree as Writer Author myself it seems I'm also writing Story for One Audience, and that also explains why I don't usually specifically put my characters in sexual situation if I don't think the time or situation is right. Which also explains why I don't describe all of my Female characters having Size 36-DDDD Breasts and Bodies that put the stereotypical Supermodels' to Shame. And while on the other end of the Spectrum all Males have a Size 15-Inch Cock and Bodies that would put the Stereotypical Body Builder To Shame. As I'm Not really in to that, nor am I into to just Smut Story where character A and Character B just have sex in all of these typical positions with no context of who they are and what they mean to each other, and further more I also hate I mean REALLY HATE stories that look like they where written by a Horny Ten Year Old. I Guess that is also why Lit keeps on Reject my work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous