All Comments on 'The Psychosexual Motive in Writing'

by Da_Vida

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
DarkAurther6969DarkAurther6969about 1 year ago

I Agree as Writer Author myself it seems I'm also writing Story for One Audience, and that also explains why I don't usually specifically put my characters in sexual situation if I don't think the time or situation is right. Which also explains why I don't describe all of my Female characters having Size 36-DDDD Breasts and Bodies that put the stereotypical Supermodels' to Shame. And while on the other end of the Spectrum all Males have a Size 15-Inch Cock and Bodies that would put the Stereotypical Body Builder To Shame. As I'm Not really in to that, nor am I into to just Smut Story where character A and Character B just have sex in all of these typical positions with no context of who they are and what they mean to each other, and further more I also hate I mean REALLY HATE stories that look like they where written by a Horny Ten Year Old. I Guess that is also why Lit keeps on Reject my work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Excellent observations

Although I have little interest in the particular subgenre of erotic writing you are most interested in, I found this essay to be thought-provoking. I hope there are some readers with the appropriate expertise to follow up on your suggestions. Implementing your ideas could make all the categories more enjoyable to read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous