All Comments on 'The Pub'

by michaellajones

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
threeinchthreeinchover 9 years ago
Great story, please continue with part two.

Linda got what all women deserve a real man and real cock. mike got what he really wanted seeing his Wife satisfied by a real man. Hopefully in part two Linda can have mike cleanup after Bob satisfies her again and maybe mike will cleanup Bob also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I enjoyed this story....

Nicely done!! Well paced with a delicious ending....

Ignore the negativity morons who abound here..........

denanne70denanne70over 9 years ago
My Fantasy

If only I could have a similar situation happen to my wife & I,this would make all my fantasies cum true.Thought about this sort of event but wifey is just not interested so for an approach to happen & be successful with her changing her mind would blow my mind as well as my cock. Just love to watch another mans cock spreading her cuntlips.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
A bit of fun

Right there in the middle of the pub? I'll have to put England at the top of our next vacation list.

chrisb581chrisb581over 9 years ago
Memories

This story brought back a lot of memories for me I meet my first other man in such a pub, he too was an older man although that’s where the similarities end. It was a long while before I had sex with him and then it was not in the pub, but still enjoyed this story.

chublover26chublover26over 9 years ago
cock

Love watching my wife ride another mans clock c o c k, then I lick them both clean

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story

I'd loved to have put her panties on whilst I watched them and put his cock into her for them and licked his shaft whilst he fucked her. Then I suck his spunk out of her and sucked his cock clean. Have done a similar thing with my ex and a 70 year old. Love cross dressing and live in London.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
GREAT STORY

brought back some good memories - are they going to met up again?

brian469brian469over 9 years ago
great story

my wife and i have done this as well, and we live in england

boraddaboraddaover 9 years ago
REAL TURN ON

Wife and I loved this story, as we have done this ourselves.

Now we think we shall find some guy so play with her while

I watch. I would love to watch as he puts his hand on her stocking

clad knee, working his way up her leg finding her suspender strap,

and slowly finding the edge of her panties, working his way under

and starting fingering her wet pussy making her moan with delight.

She by then has found his hard cock, and strokes him .

I sit there watching slowly stroking my self.She moves her panties

aside, as her sits on his lap and his cock slides into her soaking wet

pussy, as he slowly gives her a hard fucking.much to my enjoyment,

before I know it I have cum all over my hand and messed my trousers.

We all three of us are well satisfied.

Continue writing more stories much like this. please

doctoryes48doctoryes48about 9 years ago
Erotic

I found this story incredibly erotic. I loved the fact that the old man took his time and step by step asserted his dominance over the couple. The hubby watching it all and never objecting and his wife never resisting. Great Story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story!

It amazes me how well you describe the older man's power over them. The strange feeling when the young husband gives in to the older man's authoritative manner and willingly does his bidding. Please let there be more of Bob's mastery over the young couple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Proof read

Bob was sat --- do you really talk like that? Did you pass jr high English class? lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Smiling

love this one... and how i love my flashbacks... I have to wonder if the situation i witnessed was fodder for this story... I have seen this one played out in a quiet bar some years back thanks for the memory 5 stars

col_lovercol_loverabout 8 years ago
Slut Wife Stories

I love slut wife stories, fantastic read, had me rock hard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Love to read these stories......

But hypocrite that I am, like to think that I am the guy fucking the husband's wife in front of him. For some strange reason this really gets me off. Knowing full well that I'd never have the nerve to do such a thing in a real life situation. However, these stories provide me with a great sexual fantasy whilst drinking at a local pub.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

Loved it, old bulls fucking young cuckold couples are great, more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Highly erotic story!

This story brings back similar memories of when we were a young, inexperienced, and unknowingly submissive couple first dominated by an old bull, who happened to be my husband's new boss. We were at dinner with him and several coworkers and their wives in a private room at a restaurant, and I had been in a pissy mood.

This man was rich, crass, and in charge. He dismissed everyone else for the evening and suggested he needed us to stay so he could talk to my husband. The minute the rest of them left, he told my husband "You need to get your bitch under control." I though he was rude and disgusting, especially when he took out a large cock and told my husband he was going to show him how it's done.

He told me to stand up and lean over the table, after which he pulled my panties down and spanked my naked ass. I was so excited, I almost came, and I think my actually husband did. Then he made me sit on his cock, slid the top of my dress down and played with my breasts, torturing the nipples, while he made me tell my husband how good it felt to be fucked by him. Soon, we were all coming. He told me I was going to be his new secretary. He gave my husband a nice raise, and I was fucked several times a day, until he sold the business and moved away.

The rest of our almost 40-year cuckold marriage is a story for another day...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love it

Please please write a chapter 2 where they revisit the old man and he further draws her in and shows his dominant side and has her submit to him and maybe a dominant bi black femslev

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

TRASH

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Chapter 2

Waiting on Chapter 2!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Crap

A tale that has been written a thousand times before. There must be a template for that one. Boring.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I really realy liked this story; gave it a 5 [☆☆☆☆☆ (4.85/5.0 = 97%)] IT WAS BRILLIANTLY CRAFTED!

If this ever happened to my wife & me i would be in 7th Heaven and cloud number 9 at the same time.

Before my wife & i had kids, we volunteered for the same charity. People did not know we were an item. Older rich men were attracted to my wife like flies to shit! I witnessed the conversations between them and her. They complimented in so many ways. Many of them asked her to join them for lunch or dinner. Some invited her to visit them in their cottage on an island in the middle of a lake.

Several of them basically propositioned her but wrepped it in nice words.

Each time after I witnessed a conversation of that kind, i felt very elated; it seemed to me i was levitating above my seat or the ground like the MAGLEV train or the Hovercraft between England & France. Situations when men were hitting on my wife were making me happy as a puppy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
enjoyable

My wife and I were in our early 20s when an older man hit on my wife. In fact, he darned near raped her and only another patron coming into the room stopped him. At first she was angry and horrified, until she saw what the story did to my cock. You see, when we married, I was a virgin while my wife had at least 4 other guys banging away happily at her pussy. When I could get her drunk enough to tell me some stories, I loved hearing about her being bent over and fucked over the hood of a boyfriends car.

Well, the old man eventually stopped at our home. He was the father of a friend of mine, about thirty years old than us. It was a weekend when he stopped by, having called early in the week to let her know he needed to drop off some papers (they worked together). We talked it over and I ended up parking my car down the block away and hid in an adjacent bedroom. She wasn't going to fight him off this time if he tried anything.

He did. He waited until my wife sat on the couch before sitting next to her. They talked about the project with him touching her arm anytime possible. Finally, as I watched through a cracked bedroom door, she put his arms around her shoulder. My wife snuggled in a little and five minutes later, they were kissing like lovers. A hand went inside her blouse to tweak her nipples before unfastening her buttons. Once her shirt and bra were off, she was putty in his hands.

Funny thing was, he was no Casanova. He was able to get his hands down her panties beneath her dress and even from where I stood 20' away, I could hear the sopping noise. He worked her up a bit, before tugging her panties off and laid her back. I almost laughed when he pushed his own jeans and underwear down, if he had 5", I would have been shocked. although it was long and skinny, the head on his cock was enormous when compared to the shaft. Damned near resembled a toadstool.

As soon as it was freed, he almost jumped on her. His cock sunk in to the nuts and he started banging away happily. My wife enjoyed it, all two minutes, before he started groaning and convulsing. I expected it to be over, so did she. Instead, he stayed on top of her where I could see cum leaking from around his buried shaft. After a few minutes of sucking her nipples to a long hard stiff soreness, he started moving again. I was in shock to see he planned to fuck her again. My cock was sticking straight up during all this and it started spewing my load in the air. The second time around he lasted longer, perhaps twenty minutes. His second orgasm seemed as strong as the first while he grunted and moaned his way through it.

He left with a promise to return. My wife didn't say no. She called for me and I came out of hiding. She lay still while I surveyed the damage. Her pussy looked the same all closed up, although there was a river of sperm running down the crack of her ass to the couch.

I shocked myself next. Instead of saying anything, I dropped between her legs and lick. He'd left sperm on the outside, too, and I was careful to lick it all. A little bitter and bleachy, but not bad. My wife cooed and grunted through my administrations, once contracting in orgasm to push more of his out. I caught it all and finally rolled to put her on my face. Instead of being done, having cleaned it all, more poured onto my waiting tongue and into my mouth. In all, I must have spent thirty minutes making sure she was clean, cumming into the air again while I worked.

We both loved it. It took her three times with the old man before admitting (his insistence) that I knew. He was already sure and asked I be there the next time. My wife called me from the bedroom and out I walked, naked with a 7 1/2" cock standing straight up. Weird thing was, he was closet bi and pretty much treated us like his toys after that. He would fuck my wife while sucking my cock. Seeing his little cock pounding here while my cockhead was in his mouth made me cum easily. More than once he fucked and came in my wife three times, while I shot my load into his mouth double that amount.

We continued our trysts until he eventually passed away from surgery complications. He was only six-three when he passed, with a harpy of an ex-wife and three unappreciative kids. Unfortunately for them, he liked us more than them and left the majority of his wealth to us. He wasn't super rich, but we were bequeathed over a million in cash and land worth twice that. It was worth all the sucking and fucking we did for almost ten years. And yes, I sucked him, too. Whenever he finished, I cleaned him, then my wife, giving him time to become turgid again after watching me. Often I sucked him all the way, swallowing large, in comparison to his cock, loads.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Found the story rather sexy

Love the thought of my wife showing her knickers to strangers and she often does.

She gets very wet an£ I get very hard

Great sex when we get home

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good read!

Fuck the negative commenters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The Best

One of the best and hottest pieces posted at Literotica! Drives me over the edge with greater impact every time I read it.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sucks

She's the whore and he's her pimp. Hope she got her $5 for the fuck. As easy as she is, that's all she could charge.

thomcovenentthomcovenentabout 4 years ago
Love this

I’ve read this many times - so very erotic.

boraddaboraddaover 3 years ago

Loved this story, wife and I have read it many times, gives us a great turn on, as we both fantasize this happening to us, wishful thinking

RegretsRegretsover 3 years ago
Doesn’t happen every day but it does happen

When pubs did have a very individual character you could witness amazing scenes from time to time. Sometimes it might be something like a bench on the mezzanine of an old stairway, with a table that you had to squeeze round to sit on the bench.

Where I’m thinking of, this bench was easily visible from below, at the bottom of the stairs. It was a strange old pub with lots of alcoves.

Anyway, this bench was popular with parties of girls, say 3 girls, or women. Thing was, if you got yourself seated on the table at the bottom of the stairs you could look up and see nearly to their knickers in the mini skirt days, by looking up, and under their table. Sometimes one of the girls would be a flasher and you could come away very disturbed indeed. I have seen people buy a round of drinks for “the table” and knew why. I often wanted to myself. If not at the lower table myself I still got to observe obliquely some very exciting times and admire the decency of the guys who sent up drinks. Some of the more straight laced girls who sat there must have wondered why they got free drinks, and not known which of the other 2 had won this bounty for them. Golden days.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lucky

Your wife sounds beautiful you are a lucky guy, I would love my wife to be like this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Brilliant! Hot! Reasonably true to life. 👍👍!

I gave you a 5+ [5.5/5=110% (★★★★★+)].

In my book this story is a MUST READ for those of us who love wife-fucked-before-husband's-eyes scenarios!

Last but not least Linda is a keeper. Full stop.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hot!

This is a five star story! It is a wife sex story and a love story two in one.

Linda is a keeper. Full stop.

boraddaboraddaalmost 3 years ago

Yet another read of this story, so hot and exciting. My wife would love this to happen to us.

boraddaboraddaover 2 years ago

Since my last comment , yes it has happened to us , a very similar situation, my wife let things happen , and I satback and watched

not_a_viking_honestnot_a_viking_honestover 2 years ago

pretty sure husbands like that will eventually end up alone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Shitty Excuse for Human beings.

So r the reader who likes it.

Shame on you men .

Grow some Balls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another turd hit the latrine floor, another five minutes of the readers life lost.

Captcha

MarkT63MarkT63about 2 years ago

Cuck shit... is this a British thing??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is one of my favorite wife-sharing stories, which is really just a flash story, but has all the important elements: the meeting, the slow seduction, and then realizing what was inevitable, and letting it happen. The old guy seizes the opportunity, the husband politely invites him to their table, and the old guy gently pushes their boundaries to see just how far he can go. We can see he has read them right, and can’t wait to watch it all play out. It’s a very hot little story. it really should be rated higher. *****+

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

disgusting. frankly, people that enjoy or participate in this sort of shit should be segregated and shamed at every opportunity.

boraddaboraddaalmost 2 years ago

both wife and me hasve read this rtory so often , that thst she loves now having a mouth of hard fat cock to suck on and gave a mouth of cum to taste abd swallow, while finger her pussie as sge dreams of a second cock fucking her

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Gave it a 5.0 = 💯% (💜💙💚💛❤) 👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The author's older stories are just plain horrible.

boraddaboraddaabout 1 year ago

loved this story, much the same thimg happemed to wife and me several yeats sgo. a gentleman joined us and made him self companfortablr with us, he kept lookimg at my eife s legs and asked hwe if she wwaring stockimgs, hesutateimg she said. I am, , why, he then said cab feel them, my silly wife said OK, he put his hand on her knee and slide right op her lrg stopimg at her suspender belt and on to her panties, soom getting his inside them fimger her cunt. by now I was getting hard on. Soom she dad his cock out sucking him off, It was not long bedore he was fucking her, while I watcked, stroking my cock

mickthetrickmickthetrickabout 1 year ago

Loved it.y wife has flashed me and others many times in pubs. This sometimes led to others being inviolved physically with her. Great times. Brought back k wonderful memories. See our stories for more info.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A long time ago, wife and I went to pub in countryside, as we sat in bar we could see all the women in there were flashing their stocking tops. at one point the landlady asked my wife if she was wearing stockings, when my wife said no, she asked her to go through to back, my wife came back shortly obviously wearing black lacy top holdups. she kissed me and told me to put these in my pocket, it was her panties. as I looked around the bar people I had never met were smiling at us, the landlord put on some music and asked the ladies to dance. they all did, including my wife, the women started lifting their skirts and dresses and showed a selection of pussies and arses, some of the women were dancing closely and were openly feeling and fingering each other. I saw the landlady, a 40 something blonde dancing with my wife and finger fuck her pussy in front of me, while grinding her pussy against my wifes arse, the landlord rang the time bell, the music stopped, and the landlord thanked the ladies for their display, we went home, me driving while my wife masturbated all the way, we went into the living room and fucked for hours, she even let me have her arse. We went back a couple of weeks later and found that the pub had changed hands and nobody mentioned what had happened that night, although a few couples smiled and nodded to us as they left.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good story, I love it when a younger wuss gives his pretty young wife to an older real man to use and abuse, hopefully In the next installment the poor hubby can watch the older bull bugger his lovely wife while he jerks off .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous