All Comments on 'The Puppetmaster of Weensville'

by ReverendS

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Reynorx28Reynorx28over 19 years ago
WTF

Whoa man! How did this not get the hot ratings this shit was Smokin'! I thought the same of the one posted just before this one. HOT! HOT! HOT! Keep the script flowin'

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
WTF indeed.

This is the best series I've read all month. Keep it up geezer !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
crazy

good story and fun to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wow.

This has to be my most favorite erotic story I have ever read. It's nicely paced, the imagery is very detailed, and the sex is sizzling hot. I love a woman in uniform, and I love it even more when she's taken down a peg or two. A wonderful tale!

I also love the social "commentary" left by the Eurotrash idiot below me. Talk about coming out of left field! Where the hell did THAT come from? LOL. And he gets all his info from American MOVIES! This guy is a fucking RIOT! His comment actually made this story better, by adding some well needed ludicrous comedy to the moment. Great stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I love this series!

mister_C_Deemister_C_Deeabout 6 years ago
The Puppermaster

Hi,

Have just read this collection of stroies and have loved all three,

( fav being Becky, story ) but like the others and hoping that you are going to write more as they are nice playful Stories that I think you could take in many directions and have so much fun with..

Many thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userReverendS@ReverendS
131 Followers
I originally started writing erotic stories just to entertain myself, but I quickly found out that other people enjoyed my stuff as well. I tend to do it off and on, but it tends to be worth it when I can squeeze it in. The latest development is that I am now writing and ed...