The Puppetmaster of Weensville

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ReverendS
ReverendS
131 Followers

"Yes, sir."

Barry rolled down his window and watched as she got out of the cruiser and leaned against the car, arms folded under her breasts.

"Get your slacker asses over here, pronto!" She hollered. As they approached, Barry watched Becky's face, and noticed her hard stare soften as the got closer, her eyes widening slightly as she slowly became enamored with the three youth.

The teens assembled in front of Becky, projecting attitude with their entire bodies, posturing to show they weren't intimidated. But as hard as they tried to be cool and casual, they couldn't help staring at her generous cleavage, thrust high and pressed together by her crossed arms. Barry quickly triggered them and simply told them that they weren't afraid of Becky, and wouldn't feel the need to let her control the situation. There was an awkward silence afterward as they all stared at one another.

"Why you keep harassing us?" One of them finally asked.

"Yeah," another chimed in. "We're not bothering anybody!"

Becky just stared at them and licked her lips, leaning back a bit further on the car so her cleavage stuck out further.

"Now boys, can't a lonely police woman like myself just pull over and see what the

local youth are up to?" She flashed a seductive smile at them. "What's the matter, bashful?"

"So, you're not here to bust our balls?" The first teen asked cautiously.

"Well, I wouldn't say that," Becky giggled, shrugging her shoulders so her breasts jiggled in their direction. "It all depends on how rough you guys like to play."

Sensing that they weren't in danger, the three teens moved closer to Becky. It was obvious to them now that she was flirting with them, but they were still cautious. The bolder of the three with the shaved head stepped closer, so that only a foot or so separated them.

"So, you want to play, lady cop? What's the game?"

"Oh, I don't know." Becky shrugged again, giving him another cleavage show. "Anything with bases is okay with me."

"Really. You think I've got a chance at getting to first base?"

Becky lowered her hands, placing them on the car behind her so her chest was fully displayed for him."

"That depends on how big your bat is."

The brazen teen stepped closer still, now inches away. "Well, I've got a big bat, that's a guarantee. But I don't know what good its going to do me using it with these beach balls."

Completely sure of himself by now, the teen reached out and placed a hand on her left tit. Becky practically melted at the touch, biting her lower lip as her knees went rubbery on her, her weight shifting back onto her hands. A small moan escaped her throat as he immediately followed it up with his other hand, grabbing her breasts and simply holding them, possibly too shocked with his success to do much more.

The other two teens were stunned speechless, as was Barry. One of them noticed him for the first time and leaned towards his open car window.

"Is this chick for real?" He asked.

"Don't ask me, I'm just along for the ride." And indeed he was. He hadn't expected things to move so far, let alone so quickly. Beneath her hard and ruthless exterior, Becky had apparently been a ticking bomb of pent-up sexual frustration, and Barry had given her away to finally explode.

Of course, the only thing more sexually frustrated then a sex-starved woman was a sex starved teenage boy, and she was outnumbered three to one. The other two boys, encouraged by their friend's success, eagerly crowded around her and began grabbing her breasts as well. Becky looked as if she was about to faint as the six hands clawed at her uniform shirt, ripping it open so bare tit flesh could be manhandled by these horny teens. They moved against her, forcing her to lean back against the car at a forty five degree angle as they pushed, squeezed, pulled, and pinched her oversized mellons, her nipples darkening in color as the hardened in response. One brave soul thrust his head into the sea of exploring fingers and clamped his mouth on a nipple, sucking it hard into his mouth. Becky cried out at the new sensation and grabbed the nipple-nibbler by the back of his head, pulling his face against her.

The shaved head noticed this and grabbed her hand away, pulling her up and holding her arm over her head.

"No you don't cop! You can't go laying a hand on us! That's police brutality!"

With that, he quickly spun her around, pulling her arms behind her back as the other two gleefully attacked her exposed knockers again, each on claiming a nipple to be sucked and licked. Without another word, he took her handcuffs off of her belt and cuffed her hands behind her back. He then grabbed her shoulders and put his mouth to her ear, pressing his crotch against her cuffed hands.

"You see, bitch, now it's our turn to be in control"

Barry almost panicked and stopped them at this point, but he fought the urge and simply watched. He had told Becky that she wouldn't be able to resist their advances, but hadn't told her she'd enjoy them. But he could see that her cuffed hands were now voluntarily massaging what was probably a rapidly growing erection in the teen's droopy jeans. He could also see that hate in her eyes, no doubt from the frustration of no longer being in control, but they were also filled with lust. Her facial expression also kept jumping back and forth from contempt to desire, further illustrating her confusion at these new emotions. She was naturally enjoying being manhandled by these punks, something she was apparently not fully aware of, so he might as well just watch and enjoy. He could always stop things if they got out of hand.

The teen in charge grabbed her ass and squeezed it while she groped his manhood through his pants, his hips pumping slowly as he dry-humped her hands. It must have frustrated him even more, because he dislodged his friends from their boob buffet and forced her down to her knees. He circled in front of her, undoing his pants with one hand while he held her head back with a fistful of hair in the other.

"I want to fuck those big tits of yours, bitch, so you're going to have to get my dick all wet and slippery for them."

His pants dropped to his ankles as he presented her with seven inches of raging teen hard-on, pressing the tip against her lips as he pulled her head down towards it. Becky opened her mouth wide as he forced his dick into her mouth, moving her head back and forth with both hands.

"That's it, suck it good! Get it good and wet!"

Barry could hear the wet slurping sounds she made as she noisily sucked his cock. She slobbered over it deliberately, getting the shaft of his prick thick with spit as saliva drooled down her chin and dripped into her cleavage. She bubbled and gasped around his cock as he nearly choked her with it, driving her head onto it with deep thrusts. It was the sloppiest blowjob Barry had ever seen, and the sound of it alone was enough to get him hard. It was having the same effect on the other two teens, and they had responded by pulling out their own stiff members, jacking off as they watched their friend fuck Becky's mouth with gusto.

Finally satisfied with the amount of lubrication, the teen let go of her hair and pulled out of her mouth, a long string of saliva temporarily bridging the two in a long strand. Without missing a beat, he then crouched down and, grabbing a fistful of sweater meat in each hand, pressed his dripping erection between her boobs, pressing them together as he began to ram his cock between them. The other two quickly flanked Becky on either side, waving their engorged pricks in her face expectantly.

"Don't leave my friends hanging," the head teen grunted as he tit-fucked her. She responded appropriately, turning her to one side and taking the waiting cock into her mouth, sucking less sloppily than before, but with just as much dedication. After twenty seconds or so she would stop and service the other one, and then switch back again. This went on for a good five minutes or so, all the while the shaved head continued to pound away at her tits, fucking them hard and fast. About halfway through this, Barry added his own grunts and groan to those of the lucky skateboarders as he whipped out his own hard-on and stroked it, watching in fascination as the grudge-fuck orgy played out before him.

The lead teen shouted out as he finally exploded, shooting his load from between her tits, squirting up her neck and against the side of her face. He seemed to come for minutes, splashing wave after wave of cum over her chest and head. The other two stood back and watched appreciatively, fisting their cocks as they watched their friend defile the arrogant police officer.

Spent and satisfied, he removed himself from her sticky chest and stepped back a few paces, letting his slick and spent semi-erection wave in the afternoon breeze as he took in the site of Officer Becky, kneeling handcuffed and covered in his jism. Almost as an afterthought, he nodded at the other two.

"Why don't you guys get some hits in, too. I'm sure she's got a few good fucks left in her."

Without a word, the remaining skateboarders grabbed Becky by her arms and lifted her to her feet. They scrambled her over to the squad car and bent her over the hood, in no time flat removing her belt and pulling her uniform pants down around her ankles, effectively cuffing her feet together with them.

Barry had a second row seat to the scene playing out through the windshield like it was a widescreen porno flick. One teen hopped up onto the hood and sat spread-legged in front of her, lifting her head as he positioned himself underneath her, rubbing his cock against her slimy face. Meanwhile, the other one wasted no time in entering Becky from behind, and Barry assumed from the way he drove his dick in to the hilt on his first thrust that Becky was already dripping wet from the dominating attention she was being given. It seems that Becky had been a submissive little slut hiding behind a rough and tough exterior all along.

Her eyes half-lidded with pleasure, Becky's mouth finally found the cock being offered to it, now slick with cum, and swallowed it greedily, sucking it clean as the teen responded with rapid pelvic thrusts, fucking her face with fervor. Her closed legs must have made her pussy that much tighter, because both she and the teen fucking her from the rear were already beginning to lose it, moaning and screaming from the intensity of the sexual act. The teen fucking her was going so hard that Barry could hear the sound of his hips slapping against her ass cheeks, and the car was rocking from the force of his thrusts. Driving her to the breaking point, Becky started screaming as well as she could with her mouth full of cock, shaking as she came hard from the relentless pussy pounding she was receiving. The feeling of her cries vibrating through her mouth must have been too much for the teen on the hood of the car, and he threw his head back as he let loose inside Becky's mouth. Barry masturbated furiously as he watched the milky fluids leak from her lips as she tried to swallow his load, globs of it escaping from her mouth every time she gasped at another thrust of the teen's dick into her hot cunt. She was still trying to lick it up when the last one finally came, pulling out of her at the last second and shooting his spunk on her ass, one spurt of it missing its mark and splashing against the windshield.

Barry finally lost his as well, coming on the floor of the cop car as he watched Becky roll her head over and flick her tongue along the creamy white streak that scared the windshield.

Barry gave everybody ten minutes to cool down before sending them on their way. He told the teens to forget everything that happened, and even threw in a couple of positive reinforcements about responsibility and respecting others. It was his good deed for the day. Becky, however, was a different matter. She was instructed to go to the precinct house and immediately tender her resignation. Barry planned on helping her find

her true self, and he was pretty sure that when she did find it, police work just wouldn't

hold the same appeal it once had. But it would take awhile to do that, and while that was going on, it wouldn't hurt to have someone trained in physical combat watching over him while he saved the town. So after she quit, she was to pack up some personal items into a suitcase or two and go to Barry's house, where she would be living in the guest bedroom for the next few months. He was sure his mother wouldn't mind. In fact, she'd probably be thrilled if he led her to believe that Becky was a new girlfriend. But she wasn't, of course. She was more than that. She was his security now, and in a way, she was his project.

Perhaps the power was going to his head, but Barry as watched Becky attempt to clean herself up from her little submissive gang-bang, he started to realize that becoming the Puppetmaster of Weensville was going to be more fun than he could have ever imagined.

ReverendS
ReverendS
131 Followers
12