All Comments on 'The Quarterback's Only Weakness Ch. 01'

by SashaSOGood

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fantastic!!!!!

I love it so far!!!! please please please please have the next part out soon :) It is great and i cant wait for more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fantastic?

You must have been reading a different story than the one I read. It is quite poorly written, had a weak story line, and was filled with errors from the beginning (title) to the end. I wonder what the editor... the one who was thanked at the beginning... actually edited.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Awesome!!

I love it so far and am waiting for the next installment. It has a great beginning and good characters. Please more

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
good start

I don't think it has a weak story line, but I do find it confusing. The introductory timelines seem weird, and the mothers relationship with Ray and his son is kind of vague. I think with some work you could have a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
has potential

has potential but i think you need a new editor. there were many errors and the story is jumpy. I'd clean it up some and keep it going. Seems like with better editing it could be pretty good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
More?

I like the story and where it's going. I'm just waiting to keep reading. Are you ever going to add to it??????????

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOover 13 years ago
Sad, Yet Intriguing

A real hook in the need to finish reading til the end.

LoneStarRiderLoneStarRideralmost 13 years ago
Mostly, very good.

(The word is "medals", not "metals"; unless you meant something quite different than the apparent intent.)

It's rather confusing as to why Alexia and Jake are sleeping in the same bed while on the road, but it's a problem when at home.

Overall, good story, though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous