The Questionnaire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
budd100
budd100
158 Followers

I said, "Before I talk to you I want the questionnaire. Did you complete it as it stated?"

She said, "No. I threw it away."

I said, "Well, as I stated on the paper, I have to have a completed copy before I am willing to even talk to you. When you go and find it, complete it and bring it to me. Then we will talk. By not completing it you are telling me we are through and there is nothing else to discuss"

She cried, "I threw it in the dumpster as I was leaving work. I will never find it."

I said, "Then we will never talk. My lawyer will be in touch when the divorce papers or ready to be signed."

She said, "OH GOD NO. Please talk to me. I will answer any question you want to ask. I will do anything you want me to do."

I said, "You better get your ass in the car and get to that dumpster before they pick it up."

She sat there for a few seconds and then jumped up and rushed out of the house. It was an hour before she came back in with her clothes dirty and her hair was a mess. She had dirt and grime everywhere. She said through tears, "I couldn't find it. They had filled it with trash from the building. I was almost arrested. Please give me a chance to make this right."

I said, "How do you propose to make this right? What do you think you can do?"

She said, "I will do whatever you tell me to do. You make the decision."

I said, "Janet, look at me. This is not Brad you are talking to. I never told you what to do. We always talked things over. If you want someone to be your master then it is best you go to Brad now. He is good at telling you what to do and you following his orders. He took over your life completely and you fell into his trap. If that is the life you want to lead, get your ass out of my house now."

She said, "OH GOD NO! I can't do that. He took control of me and I couldn't refuse him. I knew I was doing you wrong but I was in too deep. Please help me, Dillard. I love you. I want to be your wife again."

I said, "Janet, I want you to tell me how this got started. I want to know what happened to the woman I have known all my life. I want to hear your story."

After sitting there looking down at the floor she said, "I don't know what happened. It started as just flirting in the office and he was so persuasive and before I knew what was happening he had seduced me and I was lost in him and what I know now to be his lies."

I said, "Go take a shower and put on clean clothes. You smell as bad as our bedroom smelled Monday morning. Did you fuck Brad today?"

"God No. I haven't seen Brad today. The rumor is he has been sent back to the home office." She said as she started to cry again.

I said, "We will continue this when you come back. You better come up with better answers than that. That all sounds like bullshit to me."

She came down in a gown and a robe. I said, "Put on some clothes. And not some of your Brad clothes. I never wanted you to look like a slut. But Brad did and you accommodated him. You can dress how he wants you to when you move out and go to live with him."

She came back in jeans and an old blouse. I could tell she had on a bra. She said, "I will throw all those clothes out. I will get rid of everything he made me buy and I will gladly go back to the woman that you like. Please just let me stay here with you. You have been my rock since we were kids. I can't lose you."

I said, "Do you know there is a word I have not heard come out of your mouth? Do you know what that word is?" I waited.

She had a puzzled look on her face. She said, "My GOD! I am so sorry. I did not tell you how sorry I am. Please forgive me. I am so sorry. I am so mixed up I can't think straight. I am sorry, Dillard."

I said, "Janet, I am not sure you are. I think you may be sorry you were caught. I am going to give you a little time to come up with some answers. I want you out of the house by Friday afternoon when I return. My lawyer will be in touch with you. I will hold off on the divorce until I get the questionnaire (I put a copy on the table) back in six months. Don't try to get in touch with me before then. I am going to move out and get an apartment. I am going to sell the house because I could never live here knowing that you had fucked your lover in what was our bedroom and in our bed. There is a check on the table; it is half of our checking and savings accounts. Your name has been taken off the accounts. My attorney will forward half the money from the house sale. He will be in touch with you to sign the papers. After six months if you have some answers and you have determined if you want a marriage then we can talk. If you want a wild fuck anyone life style, then don't bother. Get tested by the doctor. I went for tests today. Be gone by Friday afternoon."

She said, "Please don't leave me. I don't know if I can stand to be away from you for six months. I will go crazy. Please at least let me talk to you ever once in a while."

I said, "In six months, you will have a good idea what you want and I will be able to make a rational decision. I am going to play a little of the tape so you can see what I saw in the bedroom."

I walked over, turned on the TV and the VCR and started the tape. I had turned the volume up loud and as the tape begins to play Jane was screaming, "Fuck me Brad. OH GOD. FUCK ME HARD. I NEED TO CUM. FUCK ME. I'M CUMMING. YOU FUCK ME SO GOOD, BRAD."

Janet watched this with a shocked look on her face before she ran over and jerked the plugs out of the wall. She fell down on the floor and said, "OH GOD! What have I done? What have I done?"

I took the tape and walked out and went back to the motel. What will happen during the six months? I don't know and right now I can't even think. I know I have lost my wife and my best friend.

There may be another story and there may not be. This story took a toll on me. Please respond if you think I should continue or if I should drop the thought.

budd100
budd100
158 Followers
12