All Comments on 'The Quick and the Dumb'

by Losthead

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
in her pants or dead

yeah keep it up and one day the revenge will be you getting it instead of the woman lol if it had been me id have dragged you down also nd you think drugs and aids are bad there is some things worse i vote one

man you need to get a life you obviously cant write

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
It's cool when a story effects you enough to write

Headhunter must have got to you because love it or hate it. When you read a story and want to write your own the author has done their job. and to the oter guy if you think the author can't write then lets see you do better!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
THIS GUY IS PUKESHIT,NOT THE HUBBY THE BOSS.

THIS WOMAN WAS A GOOD WOMAN,WHY WOULD A PERSON DO THAT AN NOT HELP HER.TELL THE HUBBY THE TRUE.THIS IS NOT ONLY THIS WRITER,BUT MOST WRITER ON THIS .COM,FILL A WOMAN GOT TO BE A SLUTWHORE FOR THE STORY TO BE GOOD.SMALL MINDS ARE DANGEROUS.

Hemi04Hemi04over 19 years ago
This is sick...anything but Loving Wives

Where in hell is the reasoning that this belongs under "Loving Wives"? Something badly cocked up here, no pun intended.

Seems to me another section should be created, call it what you will, but for crying out loud, leave Loving Wives alone!

Jim

sherlock40sherlock40over 19 years ago
Where is that clue brick that I keep?

Okay, maybe some of you were not paying attention earlier in the month. A little tale called Husband's Revenge? Hmmmm, ring a bell?

I know some of you get a little excited sitting at your keyboard, spittle flying from your mouths, caps lock button glued down as you misspell rant after rant. But, who doesn't?

Maybe you could use the last few brain cells you haven't squirted out the end of your dick and remember a story that is listed in the most commented-on section of the feedback page.

Oh well, I thought it was a good story that showed the other side of a current story. And it was pretty funny too.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 19 years ago
nice

this was an interesting play on the other story.... nice read

thebulletthebulletover 19 years ago
You noticed it too, Sherlock?

I thought the story was a pretty effective and amusing rebuttal of "Husband's Revenge"- which let me say was just about the most disgusting story I've ever read on this website.

Looking at essentially the same story from the seducer's point of view, he shows that the husband was a flaming asshole; and maybe we shouldn't be so quick to jump to conclusions.

And I remember a line from an old movie: let the punishment fit the crime. What kind of a world do we live in? What is going on in this country? Lighten up, people. You are getting really boring.

SalamisSalamisover 19 years ago
A fair commentary

This was a fair commentary on the Headhuntertales story that drew so many comments a few days ago. Instead of saying the butler did it we can now point to her boss as the culprit who unwittingly engineered her downfall.

In any event, you made your point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
It fits like a glove to "Husband's Revenge".

Well done, this story compliments Headhunter's great story along the same set of characters. I hope Headhunter can add more dynamic chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
What a HOOT

Interesting that the author wreaked revenge on the innocent wife but not at all (or also) on the asshole cretin boss - why is that??? This story is much worse than what provoked this retalitory effort - Here the author created innocence is minipulated and gutted - how real - how erotic - shame - shame.

Also, anyone ever hear that there usually arn't any secrets in a loving marriage - whoops - sorry - goes to contrived credibility eh.

Still - this is an arena of anticipated extremes - so why all the feedback emotion you say????

Well, an above average author can paint emotional reaction into his work - both his characters and the unsuspecting(?) readers (us) by his use of semi-believeable circumstance - and shock and awe themes do just that - especially if unexpected or edgy or non-controlable reactions happen.

So what to do?? Loving Spouse extramarital nonconsentual screwing will always get most peoples attention -we are all experts on the marriage contract - and most of us have been on one side or the other of that (divorce rate) so its not going to go away. It's real - we can relate or dream or fantisise - no harm there.

However, emotions of erotisism are replaced by reader discomfort or anger when the author contrives an unbalanced - unfair - unreal marital scene or story without consequence - without fairness - it cheapens the authors view of us to rub - grind our senses in the attempt to excite us - it ruins a potentially strong written effort that we might appeciate otherwise.

We can only hope the good authors understand this - because the others will seek only to please themselves and the few sickies whose comfort lies in mayhem and unadulterated perversions. Well - enough said. Think about it.

Regards

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Good job

I liked the whole twist, seeing it from another view.

But how do you explain one thing( and now i'm knit picking) the husband had heard the sounds of sex from there room.

stupid thought yes but hey, Great Jorb, maybe you could do some other pov's of other stories, but I can't wait to see an original.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
alternative view

A good alternative story to "A Husband's Revenge". Hope you continue writing. This was original and well thought out in a short time.

don87654don87654over 19 years ago
Pukeshit!

This one is pure zero, zero. Not worth the time to read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
You are an idiot and the worst kind of man

If this is a true story, the narrator is a complete and total asshole.

ryu77ryu77over 19 years ago
Great effort of...

giving us another point of view of the other story. Of course there are somethings we would love to nick pick about your story, but i won't give in to detail.

But in the end, I guess the wife's boss is the worst asshole I have ever seen in a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
sucks

Guys like that end up dead, their only benefit to society.

Guys who even could think like that are..well..no words fit..

Not erotic, just hateful. Had to vote 1, there are no zeros.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Voted 1 because there is no 0

Read 2 or 3 sentinces,and then read others feedback.That was enough for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Very creative!

This is a great add on to 'A Husbands Revenge'! I wonder what Headhunter thinks? Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Worst

One of the most unerotic stories I've ever read in my life.

phoenix764phoenix764over 19 years ago
Absolute Garbage

This story is totally unrealistic. If the husband was that mad, he should have gone after the boss for revenge. If we look at a more realistic view, he probably would have talked to her and done marriage counselling - at most kicking her out, not the vengence you describe. Please don't write anymore stories like this. Although you had the consequences, the plot fell apart.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I looked at the score.

Then I went straight to the comments. It looks like it is a good thing I did because, from the comments, the story must suck.

Alvaron53Alvaron53almost 17 years ago
Not good

Weirdly bad. 'Nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Scumbag

Any man who sets out to beak up a relationship should be castrated with a rusty razor blade, but that is a comment on the characters in the story and the person who wrote it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Not erotic, not anything

Maybe because this story was so short the delivery of this story fell short.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Just a suggestion

The story gave new meaning to the term "sucks." As such, I think you should change your screen handle from "losthead" to "shithead." Don't be modest, you deserve it...and it would be a helpful sign to others, since seeing that screen name would probably cause some to not read your stories, thus sparing you embarrassment and others a huge waste of time! G'day...

saratusaratuabout 13 years ago

I know the meaning of your name now, it's that your head is lost in your ass!!!!!

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
STAN THE MAN

is a virus waiting to be uncovered, except where a virus is deadly but fragile Stan is toxic waste. TK U MLJ LV NV

monkcalmmonkcalmover 10 years ago
hahahahahahha

funny as hell,

JounarJounarover 10 years ago

The scumbag boss getting off scot free seems way off considering the lengths hubby went to destroy his wife.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 9 years ago
This is NOT an LW story

There is NO adventurous wife.

Written solely to irritate readers!

Meets my 1* criterion!

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 9 years ago
This is NOT an LW story

There is NO adventurous wife.

Written solely to irritate readers!

Meets my 1* criterion!

ju8streadingju8streadingover 7 years ago

i think the predator should pay the price here not a faithful wife.

its just wrong to do this to someone thats innocent

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Ugh.....

Seriously!?.....

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Bill

Hope Bill comes back for you very soon. Why would anyone think this was fit to post?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

It should rate minus 1000. Predators should be given to Bill I am sure he could think of a suitable punishment

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous