The Race

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gabriella was finished with her last client at five. She hurried back to the hotel, anxious to see which of her men would show up first. She thought she had seen a white car like John's go by, but then there were a lot of white Nissan's in the area, and the more she was looking for his, the more of them she saw. She hurried up to her room to freshen up before one of them might get here. She removed the blouse she had been wearing all day and selected a thin silky one. She decided to dispense with her bra just before she put the blouse on. As long as she was dispensing with the bra, she removed her undies too. She decided the short skirt was okay, and then left for the lobby. She felt it would be easier to wait for them there than pace around in her hotel room. She felt very sexy, and a little naughty for leaving her bra and panties off, as she stepped into the elevator.

Just before six, John drove over to the hotel's parking lot. He had no idea where Paul was, but enough time had elapsed to make the trip from Colorado and it was time to claim his prize. He parked his car and was just getting out when Paul drove into the lot. He pulled up behind John's car.

"How did you do it?" Paul asked. "How the fuck did you get here ahead of me?"

"I drove very carefully and obeyed all of the laws. So Speedracer, what time does your Ralph's receipt say?"

"Six-oh-one."

"Sorry pal, mine says five twenty-eight. I beat your ass by a good thirty minutes."

"Shit. I don't believe it. How the fuck did you do it? Let me park this thing and let's go find Gabriella," he said. Then he drove to the nearest open parking slot.

Fortunately for John, Paul didn't ask him what he had been doing for the last half-hour; something that just occurred to him as Paul was parking his car. If it had been the other way around, he would have asked. He decided that he had better come up with an excuse fast, just in case "Macho-man" ever started thinking with the other head and asked.

Paul parked his car, looking pretty clean for just having made a mad dash from Denver to LA, and the two of them walked into the lobby to find Gabriella. They were just about to ask for her at the desk when she stepped out of the elevator.

Her appearance was stunning. It just about made John's mouth water, and was almost enough to make Paul cry. Her breasts jiggled, unrestrained by a bra, under her thin blouse as she walked toward them and her erect nipples, only covered by the thin material, were very obvious. "My God, you're both here, and at the same time!" she said when she saw the two of them. Maybe it was a tie!

"Not exactly," Paul announced, sounding rather down. "John beat me by thirty minutes. I saw his receipt on the way in. I can't fuckin' believe it."

"Really?" she asked wide-eyed. "Thirty minutes?" So much for a tie. If they had both been in line at the supermarket at the same time she could have maybe gotten away with declaring it a tie and, much to her delight, tried to get both of them into her bed at the same time. Thirty minutes was a little too wide a gap. These two were way too competitive to consider that a tie.

"Yup," said John proudly, "may as well have been two hours for all the difference it makes. I won. The old man won - beat the kid."

"Yea, you did," said Paul, sounding even more down in the dumps, "so let's not rub it in. I just drove my ass off for twenty four hours for nothing. I think I'll get a room for the night and pass out. I'm beat. You two have a really good time."

"Nighty-night!" Paul teased him cheerfully.

"I'm just glad you both made it okay. Really. I think this wasn't one of my better ideas, and you two were nuts to take me up on it."

"Thanks. I'll see you two in the morning," said Paul as he headed for the desk clerk to get a room.

"You aren't too tired for the evening's winner's festivities are you John?"

"Nah, I'm fine.for a few hours anyway. Can I buy you dinner?"

"Sure, we can even eat here at The Caf‚ in the hotel. It's a little pricey, but the food is okay, and I doubt you really feel like driving anywhere anyway. We can eat and then retire to my room for a little.fun. I'm really horny."

She wasn't the only one in that condition. They went into the restaurant, found a secluded booth, and ordered dinner. They chatted while they waited for their order, but John was having a hard time keeping his eyes off her nipples. They were still very erect and poking at the thin material of Gabriella's blouse. Every movement she made caused the thin material to drag over those perky nipples, keeping them in a constant state of arousal.

"They're in need of attention, " she said.

"Who is?"

"My nipples silly. That's why they're so hard now. I noticed you were looking at them. Now let's see if they've made you horny," she said as she put her hand in his lap. "Oh yea! They got to you all right! Oh God, that feels big."

"Trust me, it's average. I'd check you, but pantyhose tend to prevent that."

"They do, but what makes you so sure that's what I have on?"

Thigh-highs! John put his arm around her and let his other hand other hand slide off the table and onto her lap. For anyone who might have seen them, he tried to make it look like he was just being affectionate, was talking to her, and might be thinking of kissing her. His hand slid up a silky sexy firm leg and under the edge of her skirt. He found the wide lacy elastic top of her stockings. His hand continued on over the smooth warm skin of her leg, expecting to find silky panties. Much to his delight he found that not only did she not have panties on, she shaved! Trying to be very discreet so the whole restaurant wouldn't know what he was doing, he let a finger slide over the upper part of her naked slit.

"Watch that finger buddy!" she whispered, "I might just come all over it right here in the restaurant. I'm just about that horny."

"Gee, that would be terrible. I sure hope you would make a lot less noise than Sally did in the movie `When Harry Met Sally'."

"No kidding," she said looking around. There weren't that many people in the restaurant at the moment and no one near them. She slid down a little in the seat and spread her legs some. "See how wet I am just thinking about what's to come - pun intended."

John's finger caressed her sex slit once again, and this time he pressed a finger in between her pouting lips. She was VERY wet! His finger moved a little further down and probed into her. He felt her strong muscles give his finger a squeeze as it entered her.

"I'm telling you, be careful with that finger!"

He was being very careful with that finger, as it started slowly up, parting her sexy inner nether lips, and moved up to her waiting clit. He felt her jump a little as he slowly but firmly moved his finger over her very excited clit. Now he began to slowly circle it, and only occasionally did he rub his finger gently but firmly over it. Soon that finger slid back down between the soft delicate inner lips and slipped into her as his thumb took over caressing her clit. Soon a second finger joined the first inside her. He felt her give them a good strong squeeze.

"Oh God.John, you're trying to make me come right here. Please don't." Yet her legs moved further apart.

"I wouldn't think of it," he said looking around for the waitress. She was no where to be seen. Fortunately, it should be several more minutes before their food was ready. His thumb went to work on her now fully erect clit, moving faster now, and sometimes circling it.

"I don't believe you're going to make me come right here. Are you sure you want me to come here? Oh shit.I'm going to come all over your fingers real soon." Gabriella's eyes were closed and her head was firmly back against the high-backed seat.

"You wouldn't really come on my fingers right here would you?" he teased. But his thumb and fingers never let up on her.

"Hide and watch!" she hissed. She slid just a little further down in her seat. Gabriella's hand went to his crotch and grabbed a very firm appendage she found there. She began rubbing up and down it through his pants. "Oh God I need this," she groaned.

"Soon. We have to eat first."

"No, I'm going to come first! Oh John.I'm coming!" she whispered. "Oh God it feels good." Her body began to lurch and jerk as her orgasm started. She was quiet about it, but if anyone had been watching, they certainly would have known what she was doing. Her legs clamped together, almost preventing John's thumb from ministering to her throbbing clit, as her head fell forward.

When it was over, she relaxed, sat up, and put her head against the seat back. "Jesus, I don't believe you just got me off in a restaurant," she whispered. She didn't know how he was in bed yet, but he was showing very great promise. Gabriella scooted her skirt back down a bit and tried to make like nothing had happened. In spite of her best effort, she still had that "I-just-got-fucked" look about her.

A few short minutes later, the waitress showed up with their food. She gave them a funny look, but said nothing.

The two of them ate in anticipation of what was to come. One momentarily satisfied and the other in a state of sexual frenzy. They skipped desert. John paid the bill and they left.

They stopped by John's car and got his suitcase before going to Gabriella's room. Once in the room, Gabriella quickly retrieved something out of her suitcase and went into the bathroom. She told John to get settled and that she would be out in just a minute.

John found a place to park his suitcase and thought he would get ready for her. He had managed to unbutton his shirt and get his shoes off before she came out of the bathroom. He hadn't been moving very fast.

"Come on lover," she said coming out of the bathroom, "I really need you naked tonight." Gabriella was now dressed only in a very sexy teddy that was more lace than anything else. It tied in several strategic places at the sides and there were a few pieces of wide satin ribbon covering certain very private assets. She had a hot body, and this teddy just made it look that much sexier.

"Sweet Jesus, you look hot!" he said, getting out of his clothes as fast as he could. "I can't wait to peel that off of you."

"In due time lover," she said rummaging in her suitcase again. "But first I'm going to get you off in a way that you'll remember for a long time. Ah, here they are," she said holding up two black leather objects with long black leather straps attached to them.

"What the hell is that?" he asked, now fully naked.

"Just leather restraints darling," she said walking over to the edge of the bed. "Nice leather ones with sheepskin linings. They will hold you in place and keep you from touching me while I get you off any way I want to. Don't worry though, you could break these leather bindings if you really wanted to." She tied one to the front leg of the bed and laid the restraint cuff on the bed.

"You got kinky out here."

"Just a little, but I was really into it before I ever left Denver. Believe me, you'll like this kind of kinky. You can use them on me later if you want, then you can take me any way you want." She tied the other one to the front leg of the other side of the bed. "Now, lie on the bed and let me fasten your wrists into these. Don't worry, I won't hurt you, but I'm going to drive you wild!"

"I've never tried this, but I think I'm going to like this," he said getting into position on the bed.

When John was on his back in the middle of the bed with his arms out, Gabriella fastened the restraints firmly around each of John's wrists. "Now that puts you right where I want you." She climbed onto the bed, pushed his legs apart, and got ready to give him the blowjob of his life. She looked at his hard shaft for a moment, appraising it, and then gave it a long slow lick from his balls all the way to the swollen head. He groaned and it twitched. "Oh my, it looks like I had better go slow with this one. It wouldn't do to have it squirt its nice stuff too soon now would it?"

"Oh baby, don't talk to it, just suck it," he pleaded.

"Oh don't worry, I won't be doing any more talking. Only you'll be talking, or more like it, begging. Begging to have me get you off so you can shoot your stuff down my throat, and I intend to suck you dry tonight."

The swollen head of his shaft disappeared into her hot mouth. He groaned as he felt her tongue swirl around the head and her soft warm lace covered breasts brush against his thighs. She took it out of her mouth, kissed the head and then licked the thick come vein on his hard shaft from his balls to the head again. Once again she sucked the swollen head in to her mouth and ran her tongue over the very sensitive underside. John groaned, but the groan got even louder as she suddenly stuck her tongue out down the underside of his shaft and took half of his length into her mouth. Sucking gently, she slowly pulled it back out. Now she repeated the action of quickly taking about half his length into her mouth and slowly pulling him back out. In and out it went, and all the while she was watching him closely to make sure that he wasn't going to surprise her with a load of come in her mouth any time soon. After all, she wanted him to suffer a little. Each time she thought he was getting just a little too close she would pull him all the way out. She let him calm down by giving the come vein a slow sensuous lick, from his firm and come swollen balls, all the way to the head, stopping short of actually touching the sensitive underside of the head with her tongue. Sometimes Gabriella had to do this several times before she felt it was safe to take that hard delicious shaft of his back into her mouth. If she thought he wasn't suffering enough, or was getting too used to her actions, she took even more of his shaft into her mouth, touching the back of her throat with it. That always produced the desired effect; a loud groan often followed by John begging her to make him come. She managed to keep this up for fifteen minutes before she was ready to let him have his release.

"Oh God, Gabriella, please let me come!" he begged one last time. "I want to come in your mouth so badly."

She was finally ready. She took him all the way into her mouth, and then into her throat as far as she could take him several times. That was all it took.

"Oh God, I'm coming!" he groaned.

She felt the first hot thick spurt of his come gush to the back of her throat. His body and legs went rigid as the first few spurts shot into her mouth. Only after that was he able to raise his head off his pillow again and look into her sexy eyes as he pumped spurt after spurt of his come into her mouth as she sucked on him. His come was a little salty, yet sweet. She continued to swallow all he could give her. She kept moving her tongue across the underside of the head, encouraging him to give her all he had, and give it to her he did, spurt after thick spurt. She was driving him wild.

"Jesus, you do that well," he said just above a whisper as he watched her sucking on him. He had finally run out of come and she hadn't let so much as one drop of it escape her hot little mouth.

Gabriella let his still fairly rigid shaft slip out of her mouth. "Thanks. You tasted good," she said crawling up over him. She sat upright on him, planting her hot little thinly covered bottom on his stomach.

"Time to let me out of these things," John said pulling on his restraints.

"Not yet," she said with an impish look.

"Not yet?" he asked with a surprised look.

"No. I thought I'd show you how I get out of this teddy first."

"I thought I was going to get to take it off of you."

"You're all tied up. I'll just have to do it for you. I'll start by undoing the bows by my hips," she said as she gave the two ribbons a yank. "If your hands were free, you could reach in now and feel my ass.if you wanted to. Do you like my ass?"

"I do, I do. Let me go and I'll show you," he begged. "I'll even kiss your ass."

"No. Then I undo the two bows by my tits. Again, if your hands were free, you could reach in the sides now and grab my tits and feel my hard nipples.like this," she said as she put her hands inside the teddy and caressed her breasts. "If you wanted to."

"Aw Jesus lady, give me a break here."

She ignored him. "My nipples are really hard tonight too. I think they really want you to suck on them, bite them, and make them feel good."

John just groaned.

"Then, since this thing has a snap crotch, all I have to do is pull on one side of the crotch and the snaps pop open." She raised herself up off of John as she pulled her hands free and then tugged at one side of the crotch. There were three distinct pops as the snaps let go. "See?" she asked as she pulled the bottom of her teddy away, exposing her shaven sex slit to his gaze.

"Let me go huh? I gotta be able to touch you."

"I want you to do a whole lot more than touch me. Are you hard again?" she asked as she slid her now naked bottom back down over his hips, dragging her puffy and very wet sex lips over his hard shaft. "Oh my but you are! Maybe I should let you go so you can put that to good use."

"I'll put it to good use. I'll put it deep inside you!"

"I certainly hope so! I was counting on that. Before I let you go however, I just wanted to show you what you would be playing with tonight since you're the winner, and you're about to `get the girl.'" She slipped the now untied teddy off over her head. "There," she said holding her arms up, "completely hairless from the neck down."

"Oh God.please let me go. I want you so badly," he groaned.

"And you're going to have me." Gabriella leaned over and undid one of his wrists. "I want you to take me and fill me. I want you to give it to me nice and hard. Make me come like I haven't come in a long time." His freed arm went around her waist as she leaned over him and undid the other restraint.

With his arms now free, John swiftly flipped Gabriella over on her back, remained between her legs, and entered her. He went all the way into her in one swift stroke. Her legs had wrapped round his back, almost lifting her ass off the bed, making sure that he gave her everything he had. From the loud groan she let out when he first entered her, he was sure she would have come in just a few more fast strokes. Too bad he had to move her knees up toward her little ass to pump firmly into her. She moved her legs a little higher on his back, hooked her feet, and again urged him to really give it to her, and give it to her he did. He pumped away in and out of her with enough force to move them slowly across the bed, and she loved every second of it. This was not going to be a long love making session for either one of them. Gabriella wasn't quiet in bed, and her moaning was getting louder by the second. She wasn't far from having an orgasm and neither was he. Moments later Gabriella grabbed him tightly and gave an even louder shriek as her orgasm began.

Feeling Gabriella coming around him was more than he could take. He felt himself get even harder, the head swell, and he started to pump his come deep into her as his own orgasm started. He hung onto her for dear life as he pumped spurt after spurt of come into Gabriella. It felt so good he could hardly move, but Gabriella was spasming and jerking around below him enough for both of them.

As with any orgasm, all too soon it was over. They just lay there, him on top of her, hugging, caressing, and getting their heart rates back to normal. She had been everything he imagined she would be.

"Oh God that was good," she whispered to him. "I haven't come like that in a long time."

"Me either."

One floor below them, Paul was in bed and snoring away. He was simply too exhausted to care what John and Gabriella were doing.