The Race

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With their immediate lust satisfied, John and Gabriella lay together on the bed, naked, with just the sheet over them, and watched part of a movie on TV. She was on her side now, and John was curled up around her. It wasn't long before he felt his desire for her rising again. His hand began to caress her soft warm body, and worked its way over to her exposed breast. Soon he was toying with her nipple. A nipple that went from hardly noticeable to fully erect in a very short time.

Gabriella noticed John's renewed desire for her. His snuggling closer to her back was the first sign. Then came his hand on her body and then on her breast. Now she could feel an even stronger indication of his renewed lust probing at her ass cheeks. She shifted her position slightly and pulled her legs up, giving him a little better access to her bottom. She felt her desire for him returning too.

"Mind if I just slide into you while you lay there like that?" he whispered in her ear.

"And just what did you intend to slide into?"

He thought about it for just a second, and then decided that getting into her ass would be damn nice! "Your tight little ass?"

"Okay, but I think you had better put it where it was before to get it slick enough to go in there. I didn't remember to bring any sex lube."

John was hard before, but now he was very hard. He slid into her again, savoring the slick wetness of her, knowing that it was a combination of their come that was now getting him all wet. He pumped in and out a few times before going all the way into her. Finally, slick with the juices from their last love making, he pulled out and pressed the head against her tight little pink asshole. There was resistance at first, but then he felt her relax. He slowly slid into her bottom.

"Easy lover, I have to get used to it. Just hold it there a minute."

After not moving at all for a few seconds, he started to slowly move in an out of her ass. Just a little at first, giving her time to get use to him. Slowly he built up to giving her more and more of himself until he was going all the way into her. His hands weren't idle. All the while he was getting into her ass, his hands had been caressing her body, paying particular attention to her sexy breasts and their very erotic nipples. Being in her tight little ass was heavenly. She was tight and smooth back there. It wasn't long before he felt another come building.

Gabriella was enjoying having John deep in her ass. She also sensed that he was getting so excited about being there that he wouldn't last long. She lifted her leg a little and began playing with her clit. While she could come with a guy in her ass, it wasn't easy. John was playing with her nipple just the way she liked it. Pinching and pulling on it the way she often did when she got herself off. Now all she had to do was play with her swollen clit to help herself along and they would get off together. His sexual performance tonight had been rather surprising so far. This race thing hadn't been such a bad idea after all, even if she only had one of them in bed. The winner was proving to be a very good lover.

Soon John could tell by Gabriella's breathing and moaning that it wasn't going to be too long before she came again. He knew he wasn't going to last much longer. Since he had gotten off twice so far this evening, and they had been rather unbelievable orgasms, he didn't know how much come he would really be putting into her hot little ass, but he was sure going to enjoy giving her everything he could.

"Oh, I'm going to come," she whispered. "I hope you are about ready to come in my ass." Her finger was just a blur as it moved over her clit. Just a few seconds later she was over the edge. The finger more pressed against her clit than really moved now. "Oh yes.I'm coming with you in my ass!" she almost screamed.

John was almost afraid they were going to hear from hotel security if she kept that up much longer. She gave him one more good squeeze with her tight little sphincter and that set him off. He pushed himself deep into her clenching ass as he felt the first spurt of his come start inside him and rush up his shaft and deep into her. He didn't know how much come he was really giving her, but it sure felt good.

This time when they were done, they took a shower together. Having fun washing each other almost got them excited enough to think about another little romp in bed. They finally decided to call it a night and perhaps have some more fun with each other in the morning.

"You never used those restraints on me," she said, almost pouting as she finished drying herself.

"Maybe tomorrow. My experience with women is that if you eat them and get them near to having an orgasm, you can keep them there for a long time and you won't hear one complaint. They love that feeling and can make it last for hours if need be. No restraints are needed."

"You don't know what I'd do. You haven't eaten me, and you've never had me while I was tied up."

We can do that tomorrow too. In fact, I really want to."

"Okay. I suppose you want your little winner's prize to sleep in the nude?" she asked as she put her leather restraints away. Having the maid find them attached to the bed in the morning simply wouldn't do.

"Of course. I think I will too."

"Men are so predictable." She climbed into bed naked, turned off the light, and snuggled against him for the night. She would have been very disappointed if he had even suggested she put a nightgown on.

Saturday morning Paul slept in. When he finally got up, he got dressed and went out to find some place to have breakfast. He went by John's car on his way. He glanced in and noticed the fast food wrappers scattered about. Looks like he ate as he drove, he thought. He only beat me by thirty minutes. Maybe that was the difference. If they raced back, maybe he would try that too. He had stopped each time he had wanted to get something to eat. He hadn't stopped for long and he had eaten pretty quickly, but maybe that's what cost him the race. He really didn't know what bothered him the most, loosing to that little white car, or not getting Gabriella in bed.

John awoke a little before Gabriella did. Her soft warm body touching his was cause for instant arousal, but he slipped out of bed and went to the bathroom before attempting sex with her. Not peeing before sex in the morning could mean that it might take him a long time to come. Nature was funny that way. He slipped back into bed when he was done and snuggled up to her again. He put a hand on her stomach and slowly slid it up to the swell of her breast.

She wasn't as fast asleep as he thought she was. She reached over to see just how interested he was in her; very! "My, you're pretty horny this morning aren't you? Didn't you get enough of me last night?"

"When it comes to sex with you, there is no such thing as enough."

"Well, I gotta pee before we do anything. Sex on a full bladder for a girl isn't all that comfortable." She slipped out of bed and took her turn in the bathroom. "Now I'm ready to play," she said getting back on the bed.

They kissed and cuddled at first. Then John kissed her neck and worked his way down to her breasts. He kissed around and under them before getting to her now erect nipples on them. He sucked each one into his mouth, in turn feeling them swell even more as he played with them with his tongue. When he had both of them as hard and long as they would go, he sucked one deep into his mouth and put his teeth down firmly at the base. Gabriella put her hand on the back of his head and pulled his head firmly to her breast.

"I almost think I could come if you kept that up," she whispered.

"Want to try it?"

"No, I want you inside me now," she said trying to pull him over her body.

John moved over her and just when he was about to guide himself into her, he felt her soft little hand on him, guiding him right where she wanted him. He slid all the way into her in one easy thrust. She was very wet. Her legs wrapped themselves around his body as they had the previous evening as he started moving in and out of her, going faster and harder as her moaning increased. This was not going to be a long love making session.

"Want to have me doggie style?" she asked, breaking his concentration.

"Sure!"

Gabriella turned over after John pulled out of her and got on all fours. As soon as he entered her again, she put her head and chest on a pillow, putting her cute little ass up in the air. She reached under herself and started playing with her swollen clit. This was going to be another good orgasm, she could just tell.

John now had a great view of her hot little ass as he pumped in and out of her. He didn't think he would last long this way, but it didn't sound like she would either. He could tell she was working her clit over at a furious pace. He took one finger and ran it around her crinkled little anus as they pumped away at each other. Around and around it went, and then finally pressed at the very center of that little forbidden entrance. He felt her relax, and the finger slipped into her hot ass. There was a very loud groan from Gabriella.

"Want something else in there?"

"No, just the finger. It's fine.Oh God I'm going to come soon. I hope you're ready, because I'm about to come all over you!"

John's answer was a loud grunt as he shoved himself as deep into her as he could go, and unleashed a huge spurt of his hot come. There was another loud shriek from Gabriella when her orgasm started as she felt John's come filling her. Once again, he was unable to move for the first few seconds of his orgasm. He just held her to him as spurt after hot spurt of come rushed up his hard shaft and into her orgasming body. Again, her bucking and lurching was enough for both of them. Finally, as his orgasm subsided some, he was able to pump himself in and out of her in long delicious strokes, allowing her to have a nice long come.

When they were finally done, he slowly pulled out and sat behind her on the bed. There was a small river of come running out of her as she let her knees slide back and out from under her. She lay face down on the bed with her legs spread.

"This is making one hell of a wet spot," she said as she lay there. She knew he was looking at her ass. She could almost feel his eyes caressing her bare bottom.

"Aren't you glad you don't have to sleep in it?"

She laughed. "Yea, I usually give that side of the bed to whoever is spending the night with me."

"Hmm.I didn't have to sleep in a wet spot last night."

"If you remember correctly, I sucked most of what would have made a wet spot out of you before we did anything that would make a wet spot."

"Now that you mention it, I do remember getting a rather enjoyable blowjob."

"Men."

They finally got up, cleaned themselves, and got dressed. It was time to find Paul. There had to be something the three of them could do for the rest of the day. Gabriella called Paul's room but got no answer. They decided to walk around and see if they could find him.

"You know," said Gabriella when they were in the elevator, "I really ought to spend a little time alone with Paul this afternoon. He took this loosing a little hard and I don't want this friendship broken up over some silly race. He wanted me in bed just as badly as you did."

"I suppose I could find something to amuse myself with for the afternoon if you want. I don't want him feeling left out either. Uh.I can still have you in bed again tonight, can't I?"

"Sure silly," she said giving him a kiss on the cheek. "You promised to tie me up and give me a good licking.remember? By the way, how do you feel about threesomes anyway?" She had finally gotten the nerve to ask.

"With Paul?"

"He's all I have for a third person at the moment. I take it by your asking if he's the one I had in mind, that threesomes are okay with you if it's the right guy?"

"Yea, I can do them. Sometimes they are just okay and sometimes they can be a lot of fun."

"The fun ones being with two women right?"

"Usually, but then I have had great ones with another guy too. I take it that's something you like to do?"

"Just a fantasy. I have never done it with a second guy or another woman for that matter."

"I could live with Paul I think. Better see how he likes the idea when you're with him."

"I've never been in bed with him before, but if he's okay and agreeable, is tonight okay to try a threesome - with the understanding that just you and I spend the night together?"

"I'd rather wait until we got back to Denver and then do it at one of our houses if that's okay with you."

"That's fine. I guess tonight would be pushing it a little. Hell, I don't even know what he's like in bed yet!"

The elevator came to rest on the first floor. The walked out and looked for Paul. He wasn't in the lobby, so they went to see if his car was still in the parking lot; it was. Just then they saw him coming back from across the street.

"You two look well satisfied," he said walking over to them.

"Of course," Gabriella said with a grin. "Sleep well?"

"Sure. I had nothing else to do."

"Well, John has a few things he wants to do this afternoon, which leaves me at loose ends. Want to hang out with me.in your room perhaps?"

For once Paul caught on right away. "That would be very nice," he said, suddenly feeling a lot better.

The three of them did a little shopping for the rest of the morning. They had lunch together at a nice little out of the way place, and inevitably the subject of the return trip came up while they were eating. Paul wanted to have another crack at beating John. John, knowing that Paul hadn't caught on to his method so far, agreed that they could race back to Denver. This time however, the finish line would be at John's house. At Gabriella's insistence, there was no prize for the winner on the return trip, just the satisfaction of winning. Moreover, she made them both promise to not take any unnecessary risks and to get a motel room if they found themselves falling asleep at the wheel. They would start out bright and early Sunday morning. That she figured, was a whole lot smarter than starting out in the evening.

After lunch, they parted ways with Gabriella going off with Paul for the afternoon and John ostensibly going off to get his car washed, the front end aligned, and the oil changed; two of those things he had no intention of actually doing to a rental car. He would manage to get it washed, but that was just to avoid a charge for bringing it back dirty. They would meet again in the lobby about six to decide where to go for dinner.

John spent much of the afternoon at Santa Monica Beach taking in the sights. Especially the sights that were wandering around with some of the skimpiest thong bathing suits on he had ever seen. He would have loved to have taken in a nude beach, but he had no idea how to get to any of them, and really didn't have time to drive up or down the coast to find one. He had a sneaking suspicion that there weren't any nude beaches within the city limits. Liberal California probably didn't go that far.

Paul and Gabriella returned to Paul's room where they spent a lust filled afternoon. Paul, it seemed, had a very talented tongue, and much to Gabriella's delight, showed her what he could do with it. The fact that she had been with John several hours before him didn't seem to bother him one bit. She had felt a little self conscious about letting him eat her when there was another man's come still oozing out of her when he had asked if he could, but he said it only increased his desire for her.

After a little more than two delicious hours of lovemaking with Paul, during which time she had at least three terrific orgasms, she decided that they really ought to take a shower and call it a day. While Paul had turned out to be a pretty good lover, she had promised John that he could have her again tonight and didn't want to be sore for him. After the shower she had asked Paul what he thought of threesomes. He said he had never been involved in one, but was very interested. Yes, John would do just fine as the third person. He got all excited and thought she meant that evening. He was still enthusiastic about it when she said it would be better after they all got home.

At six the three met in the hotel lobby to make plans for dinner. Gabriella was starting to like this setup. She had two good looking men escorting her around, her sex life was about as good as it gets, and her ego was doing quite well thanks to her two men. Now she understood why some women thought polyandry was a great thing.

"Where to for dinner guys?" she asked. "We can stay here and eat at The Caf‚, or we can go somewhere."

"You're the one who knows the way around here," said Paul. "and I'd just as soon eat out somewhere."

"Me too. The Caf‚ was okay, but I'd rather find something else."

"Well, if one of you is willing to drive, we can go west on Wilshire Boulevard to the bay and find a place there with a view. There are some nice places down there."

John stayed quiet. In a few seconds Paul said he would drive. John really didn't want either of them in his car just in case there was some little bit of evidence that the car really wasn't his. There wasn't any point in taking chances. He wasn't crazy about Paul's back seat and Gabriella up there in the front seat, but it was better than taking a chance on blowing his little deception. After all, as long as the deception held, he was going to have kinky little Gabriella again tonight.

They found a place called Ivy at the Bay and ate there. They had a very nice meal and acted as friends and not competitors or lovers for the evening. After dinner and a few glasses of wine, John picked up the check. He felt like Gabriella was a date, and to some extent, felt sorry for Paul. After all, he was going to have the thrill of taking Gabriella to bed tonight and not Paul. He had no qualms about beating him out here, even though he had cheated, and he just might make it look like he beat him going back, but he was still a friend. It was just that he wanted Gabriella for himself and wasn't in a sharing mood. Sex with her was just too new and thrilling to share that with someone else tonight. In effect, he had shared her with Paul during the afternoon, and that was enough for now.

Later that evening Paul dropped them off at the hotel. He said he was going to cruise around a little and see a little of LA at night. While he readily admitted that even suggesting it was probably a waste of time, he thought John ought to turn in early and get a good night's sleep for the race back to Denver the next day.

John and Gabriella stopped in at the hotel's Bruin's Den for a nightcap before going up to her room. While they were having their drink, she suggested that it might be in everyone's best interest if John made sure that Paul won the race back. The three could have a lot of fun together back home, but it might be a lot easier right away if this race ended in a draw.

"I'd really like have a threesome with the two of you when we get back, if you two are willing."

"I told you I'd do it, and Paul was okay as the other guy, so what's the problem."

"I don't know," she said. "I just thought everyone would be a little happier if he won on the way back. The whole point of the race out here was to get into my bed with me, and you did that. You don't get anything by winning going back. Paul on the other hand gets to feel that he accomplished something for his efforts instead of loosing both ways and only getting me for a couple of hours in the afternoon. Would you make sure you don't win if I asked you to?"

"Okay, I'll make sure he wins, barring anything like his car breaks down for a day. I guess you have a point. We really don't get anything going back but the two of us would sure like to have a little fun with you when you get back." Since she had asked him to loose going back, if he won going back, or had refused to let Paul win, there was the distinct possibility that someone else could do a little pouting when they got back - her, and he really didn't want that. The more he thought about it, loosing wasn't a bad idea. No one would look at his winning coming out here with any further suspicion if he lost by about the same amount or a little more going back. He had never given a damn about the actual race anyway; Gabriella had always been his interest.