The Race

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know, and I'm counting on you not saying anything either."

"That's not a problem."

"Good," she said finishing her drink, " shall we go up to my room and let you play with your prize before we put you to bed?"

"Gee, I hadn't thought of doing that, but now that you mention it, SURE!" Hadn't thought of it hell, that was about all he had been thinking of for most of the evening. John paid the tab and they left for her room.

"So, just what did you have in mind for tonight's festivities?" she asked as he closed the door behind them.

"Oh how about we just strip you naked and tie you down on the bed? Then I can have my way with you," he said taking his shirt off.

"And just what does `having your way' with me mean?" she knew, but she thought she would tease him by acting dumb.

"Well, I did promise to eat you tonight. After that I thought I'd just leave you tied up and screw you silly."

"That sounds interesting," she said slipping her blouse off, "I thought you had decided against tying me up while you ate me. Speaking of eating me, you do remember that I was with Paul this afternoon, right?"

"Yea, so what's that got to do with anything?"

"He was a little horny and.well.filled me up if you will. There's still some of his come leaking out of me in spite of the time that's passed. Christ he was horny! Would you rather I took a shower first?"

"Like I wasn't really horny last night? No, you don't need a shower. I told you I had been in threesomes before. If some other guys come bothered me, my first threesome would have been my last one, and I wouldn't have agreed to have them with you and Paul." He admired her body as her bra came off. She was now topless. There was a definite stirring in his pants.

"I was hoping it wouldn't." She dug around in her suitcase for a few seconds and then handed him the restraints. "Here you go," she said handing them to him. "Do you want me to take anything else off before you tie me up?"

"The skirt would be nice."

Her skirt slid to the floor a few seconds later. She stepped out of it and then stood there in her thigh-high stockings, short heels, and very skimpy panties like she was waiting for him to tell her what to do next.

"The panties would be nice too. It's easier to eat you without them on."

Gabriella said nothing, but turned around and slid the panties down her sexy legs. She bent over doing it, giving he a great view of her shapely ass.

John was amused by her slightly submissive act and played along with it. "Okay, get on the bed now and I'll tie you up."

Gabriella got on the bed on all fours and crawled to the center of it. Just to be ornery, and because he hadn't been specific about how he wanted her on the bed, she lay on her stomach and held her arms out for him to tie her down. She knew it would be damn difficult to eat her that way. It was all she could do to keep from giggling. She still had her stockings and low heels on because he hadn't told her to take them off.

John picked up one of the restraints and headed for the head of the bed. As he passed her, he gave her bottom a light swat with his hand and told her to turn over.

"Ouch!" she said pretending it hurt. She turned over.

John noticed that Gabriella's little ass had a nice giggle to it when he had gently slapped it; a very sexy giggle. There just wasn't anything about that sexy body of hers that he didn't like. He fastened the restraint to the bed and then fastened the cuff to her wrist. He picked up the other restrained and took care of her other wrist. Looking at her there on the bed, he decided that the heels had to go. Somehow those things making marks on his back when he was inside her later didn't have much appeal. It would be one thing for her to rake his back with her fingernails, these heels looked dangerous. He pulled her shoes off of her before crawling over to her on the bed. He started kissing her on her stocking covered knee, moved up her leg to her hairless mound, and kissed that.

Gabriella thought he was going to stop there and start eating her. She tried to move her legs apart more, but as she did that he began kissing his way up her stomach. "Not yet?" she asked.

John didn't say anything. He just kept kissing his way up her soft warm body. He kissed his way up between her sexy breasts, up her chest, her neck, and finally to her lips. Now he pressed his body down hers some as his hand moved under her head and through her hair. He lifted her head some as he kissed her lips. His tongue slid into her mouth as her soft lips parted for him.

It was a long passionate kiss, and right now, Gabriella wished she wasn't restrained on the bed. She would have loved to have wrapped her arms around him and held him tight as he kissed her. She felt her nipples harden as he kissed her and she knew she was getting very wet. She couldn't help but squirm a little under him as he kissed her. "I like your way of having your way with me," she said softy after he broke the kiss and started kissing his way back down her chest.

He didn't go straight down her body, he detoured to first one erect and waiting nipple and then the other. He sucked firmly on each one, bit them tenderly, and ran his tongue over and around them. Only then did he continue his way down her body. He finally got to a place that was going to take a lot of attention. He got between her legs, gently pushed them apart, and settled himself in.

Gabriella slid her feet up along John's sides; bringing her knees up and spreading her legs wide open for him. There was a time to be modest or shy, and this wasn't it. She wanted him to be able to get to any part of her down there that he wanted to. She brought her knees up further, lifting her feet off the bed. "Eat me John," she whispered, "tease me a little, then make me come."

How could he resist? He put his hands under her ass and started lightly licking over her nether lips, not parting the puffy outer ones, just gently licking them. She was very wet and there was a very erotic taste to her. There was her taste, and perhaps just a taste of Paul's come mixed in with her juices. Before long his tongue was pushing harder, separating the more delicate and sensitive inner lips. As he got to the top of her slit, he found her waiting clit. A soft moan escaped Gabriella's lips as his tongue brushed over her now very aroused clit. He played with it with his tongue, licking over it, and then if she got too excited, he either licked around it or went farther down on her and carefully sucked on the thin inner lips. A carefully sucking and tugging on the inner ones pulled a little on her clit, keeping her at the very edge. It took a little while to get her there, but once she was very near to coming, he was able to keep her there. Her juices had a very erotic taste to them that he found hard to resist. Now and then he just had to go down and slip his tongue into her as far as he could. After getting a good taste of her, he liked to lick the sensitive are between her sex entrance and her asshole, and then it was back up to her clit. If he thought she was no longer close to coming, he licked it and sometimes gently sucked on it, quickly getting her back to the point of almost coming.

"Oh God," she groaned, "I'd like to feel like this all night if your tongue could take it. This feels so good!"

Not having someone to "practice" on lately, his tongue was getting tired. It was a little out of shape for this sort of thing, something he really regretted tonight. He was going to have to make her come soon. Another part of his anatomy was hard and wanted to be deep inside of what he was licking. As much as he would like to keep her where she was, it was time to make her come. He started licking her clit now, and put first one finger and then a second finger into her. She was tight, but they slid in easily. He felt her squeeze them as she started coming.

"I'm going to come John.I'm.COMING!"

As John kept licking her and sliding his fingers in and out of her, he knew she was having a very good come. Her sexy body was lurching and heaving and she was pulling hard against her restraints; so hard that he thought she was going to break the leather straps. She was getting very vocal too. Anyone passing by the room would know that she was getting off tonight!

Gabriella had a great come, and John hadn't stopped eating her and pulled his fingers out as soon as she had peaked either. He kept on gently and slowly licking her as she came down from that wonderful peak. Those talented fingers stayed inside her too, giving her something to squeeze on the way down. He knew she was done when her legs slowly straightened out on the bed again.

"Now it's your turn," she said still catching her breath. "Are you going to let me out of these things now?"

"No. I think I like you that way."

"Oh...what are you going to do to me now?" she asked, as if she didn't know.

"Probably take advantage of you," John said as he began kissing his way up her body.

"As in make love to me while I'm all tied up?" There was a muffled response as he sucked a very erect nipple deep into his mouth. "Yea, I guess you would." Her legs came up off the bed again and wrapped around John's back. She could feel the tip of him bumping into her wet bottom. She wanted it in all the way, but no matter how much she wiggled and squirmed, the tip just stayed there, touching her and teasing her. It was right at her entrance, and all she had to do was get it to move just a little bit closer and it would at least be part way in.

While John sucked on her sexy long nipples, he made sure it didn't do any more than just touch her. As he switched to the other nipple he moved it just a little closer. Just close enough that the head was now pushing between her very wet inner lips. Her attempts to have it enter her became a little more frantic.

"Oh damn it, put it in me John!" she hissed. "Don't tease me any longer...please? I want to feel it inside me."

He wanted to be inside her too. He used one hand to aim it, since it wasn't exactly where it needed to be, and plunged all the way into her in one slow delicious push.

"Oh God yes," she groaned. Gabriella her wrapped her legs around him even tighter now, lifting her little bottom off the bed, making sure that he went all the way into her.

Now he gave her a few fast pumps, sliding easily in and out of her. Much to his surprise she started coming.

"Oh shit...I'm coming!" she shrieked. "Harder... faster!"

Being tied up must have really excited her. John was pretty horny, but not ready to come just yet. He pumped away at the coming Gabriella fast and hard, causing her breasts to shake violently as he pumped into her. The harder he pumped himself into her the more she liked it. Her moaning and thrashing finally died down just about the time he thought he was going to come himself. Having a sexy naked woman coming under him and on him wasn't exactly conducive to holding off coming himself. He was finally able to slow way down, now just going in and out of her slowly as she came down off the high of her second orgasm of the evening.

"Being tied up really gets to you doesn't it?"

"Uh-hu," she said still breathing hard.

"Want more?" he asked giving her a few hard thrusts.

"Yea, a few more like that and I can come all over again."

"I hope you don't take too long, because I can't last long after feeling you come."

"Just shut up and fuck me hard so I can come!" Her hands were in little fists now as she strained against the leather restraints. Her legs were high on John's back, making sure he went very deep.

John didn't need any more encouragement. He began pumping in and out of Gabriella fast and hard. It wasn't long before he was right on the edge.

"Come damn-it!" she half screamed at him. "I'm about to come and I want to feel you come in me first!"

That was about all John could take. He felt himself go over the edge. He thrust himself all the way into Gabriella, just touching her cervix, as the first load of his come rushed up his hard shaft and erupted deep inside her. It was so intense that all he could do was keep himself deep in her as the first few huge spurts shot into her. He sure hoped she was on the pill, but this was one hell of a time to start worrying about that.

"Oh God!" she shrieked, "I can feel you coming in me...It's so hot...I'm...coming too!" Gabriella began her third orgasm of the evening, just as strong as the rest, and just as noisy.

John hung onto a climaxing Gabriella as he pumped all the come he had in to her. This was the come of his dreams. It went on and on. He couldn't believe he was putting that much into her, and just when he thought it was about over he started again. Two orgasms in a row, something he had only done once before in his life.

When it was all over, John just lay on top of a gasping Gabriella. Neither of them spoke or moved for several minutes. Finally he rolled off of her and lay beside her, still breathing heavy.

"I'm making one hell of a wet spot," she said, still breathing very hard herself.

"We'll get it in a few minutes." Right now he was in no condition to jump up and do anything about a wet spot forming on the bed. It would have to wait, no matter how big it was, and he was quite sure she was exaggerating its size. He had his hand on her stomach caressing her, as he lay there exhausted.

"Jesus, there's are regular river of come flowing out of me. How much did you put in me anyway?"

"I came twice, so you got everything I had."

She just lay there with her legs apart and the mixture of John's and her come oozing out of her, getting her breathing back to something resembling normal. "How about undoing these restraints? My arms are getting tired of being held in place," she finally asked. She felt the need to move around a little.

John undid her restraints, and then got some tissues to do something about the wet spot she was complaining about. Foolishly he only brought two. She used the two on herself as he got more, a lot more. She hadn't been kidding about the size of the wet spot they had made. It was huge. Unfortunately it was also right in the middle of the bed. He remembered from last night that she had insisted on sleeping close to the edge of the bed. The long and short of that was that if he was going to cuddle up to her as they went to sleep, his butt was going to be smack in the middle of that damn lake - a very cold lake! He had suggested a short break and that they go at it again, but she was adamant that he get a good night's sleep since Paul and he would be spending the next twenty-four hours behind the wheel. Once again Gabriella thrilled John by sleeping in the nude.

Morning came all too early. John reached over Gabriella and shut off the alarm. The one thing that made waking up this morning nice was the soft, warm, great smelling woman in bed with him. On top of that, she had nothing on!

"Morning," he said as she opened her eyes.

"Oh go pee," she said with a giggle. "I know what you have in mind, and you have to go to the bathroom first, and then it's my turn...before we do what you have in mind."

"Okay, but I never said a thing."

"You didn't have to, but don't worry, you want the same thing I do."

"A two hour long sex-fest?"

"You can have a quickie!"

He got up and went to the bathroom. She was next, and then the two cuddled in bed some before she rolled over on top of him.

"You seem to be nice and hard and I know I'm wet, so let's just slip this in where it will do us both some good," she said reaching between them to guide him into her. With him in place, she sat up and began bouncing up and down on him, shoving him all the way into her on each down-stroke. To John's delight, she reached up and began playing with her hard nipples, pulling, twisting, and pinching them.

"I don't suppose I could come in your little ass could I?" he said, knowing he wasn't going to last much longer.

"No, you can come in me right where you are! Greedy this morning aren't you?"

"Nah, I just liked being in your little ass the other night."

"You can get in there again when we all get back to Denver, but for right now where you are will have to do, besides, I'm going to come all over you...real soon. God I can't believe you got me this hot this fast."

"Maybe race car drivers get you hot."

"Maybe I'm just horny and you fuck well." Her eyes were closed now and she was breathing hard.

"In any event, you'd better hurry up if you want to come with me. I'm...almost.... Oh shit...I'm coming!" he groaned. "I can't wait!" The first spurt of come raced up his hard shaft and erupted deep inside Gabriella. It was quickly followed by a second.

"I felt that one...and that one too...Oh God I'm coming!" she said as she lay down on John and began to pump her body up and down his rigid spurting shaft.

Hugging her to his chest, John gave her the last few spurts of his come. It wasn't as good as last night, but it sure beat waking up hard and alone.

When they recovered, they showered and then John packed his bag.

After the three had breakfast together, it was time to get the race back to Denver underway. Neither of the men had quite the spirit for it that they had on the way out. None the less, Paul was determined to beat John back. They had agreed to meet at John's house this time. The first one there won.

"Now you two don't do anything stupid on the way back," she said to them as she walked them to their cars. "I want both of you in one piece when I get back Tuesday night.... You hear?"

They both promised. With that, they put their things in the cars, kissed Gabriella goodbye, and left. Once again, Paul was in the lead as they headed for the freeway, and once again, he was fitting right in with John's plan.

John took the exit ramp for LAX, found a place to change the plates, inspection stickers, and glove box contents. He didn't feel the need to be quite so secretative about the plate change this time. After all, changing a car's lisence plates from Colorado plates to California plates in California wouldn't raise any suspicions if someone saw him. When that was done, he drove to the car rental return lot. Just before ten that morning he boarded United flight 1918 for Denver. By mid afternoon he was home.

Hidden in his garage, it only took John a few minutes to restore his car to its former condition. Knowing the area, it didn't take him long to get it dirty enough to make the car look like he had made trip from California.

That evening, John set his alarm clock so that he would be well out of the house by the time Paul got there, even if Paul shaved quite a bit of time off his trip.

The next morning Paul was closing on Denver quickly, and by his calculations, he had made the trip back in an hour less than the trip out. With any luck at all, he had won. The trouble was, he hadn't seen John since LA and wasn't sure how much he had been pushing it.

John was up and out of the house by eight. Now it was just a matter of killing time until Paul showed up. It wasn't hard and he didn't have to wait long.

Just before nine in the morning, Paul pulled into John's driveway. John's car was nowhere to be seen. It looked like he had won. He wasn't sure how long he was going to have to wait, and didn't want to wait too long as his bed was calling him. He had been there all of twenty minutes, and was thinking of just leaving a note when John drove up.

"Been here long?" he called to Paul, trying his best to look tired.

"About twenty or so. Looks like I beat you back. Not that there is a lot of satisfaction in that. Anyway, I did it."

"Looks like it," John said getting out of his car.

"Unfortunately you won the race that counts."

"When you think about it a little, maybe we both won. Neither of us was getting in her pants before we went out there. She was playing hard to get, or more like it, hard to get into bed. Out there we both got her in bed - okay, so I got her a little more than you did, but she is looking forward to having the two of us when she gets back."