All Comments on 'The Rape – As Told By Him'

by FreeBloke

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
FreeGalFreeGalover 19 years ago
Amazing!

As are you. :)

Very well told, my love. It definitely brought it all back to me, and turned me on all over again.

Thank you.

Your slut.

xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Bang, bang, bang, bang, bang!

wouldn't it be amazing to be able to experience all your fantasies?! awesome tale and i could see it all through your wonderful description. the glimpse from the Dom side...very sleek.

thank you for sharing this.

v~

off to read her side of the story.

lucky-E-levenlucky-E-levenover 19 years ago
Ful-FILLED!

Fantasy is a powerful thing and it is a rare and precious union that allows such things to play out. Wonderful glimpse into the struggle between good and evil, while letting the fantasy win out completely. The "zone" is quite a powerful thing, no? Nice work, FreeBloke.

~lucky

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Erm... Vulgarity.

The story was nicely written, but it would have been one hell of a successful turn on if there wasn't so much mindless cussing that detracted from the whole thing. "Slut whore" didn't make much sense to me. Maybe next time, try using other derogatory words, but in a more.. logical and literate sense. As in, try finding different words with the same meaning. You can sound damn sexy, and be up on top for creative wordplay!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous