The Real Adam and Eve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dejectedly Mal turned around. He took a circuitous route back to the cave, hunting and gathering as he went. He fashioned a woven basket as he went and filled it with medicinal herbs and plants. The ones he was familiar with, anyways. Another day passed before he made the short climb up the narrow hill to the cave. His head was down when he rounded the last corner and he was brought up short with a sharp spear point at his chest. He looked up quickly and saw the girl standing on one leg, braced against the rock wall, a look of fear and anger on her face. They studied each other for a moment and when she realized it was him she threw the spear down and hobbled towards him. Her mouth was going faster than a chipmunk and her eyes started leaking. Mal took two more steps toward her and she threw herself at him. Her arms went around his neck, her blubbering resonating in his ear and he felt his neck getting wet from her tears. Slowly, unsure of himself, he lowered his bundle and the gutted animals he'd caught and wrapped his arms around the girl. She chattered and wept for several minutes before she began to calm down. Mal picked her up and carried her back to her bed and laid her down gently. She was still sniffling so Mal laid with her until she fell asleep.

After she fell asleep Mal got up and put away his gatherings. He skinned and hung the meat and some of the herbs to dry. He looked around and saw animal tracks in the cave, looked like a wildcat. There was some blood on the ground and on her spear tip so he figured the girl had had a fight on her hands. The blood was pretty much dry so that meant it had probably happened the day he left. She probably hadn't slept since then. Mal checked the toilet bowl and emptied it and gave it a rinse from the creek. He lit the fire and heated some water for more of the tea for the girl. When it was ready, along with some meat and fruits, he woke her gently. Her first look at him made her start and fall back but after a second she smiled and he indicated the food. She didn't seem to understand his gestures yet so he had to almost lead her when he wanted to tell her something.

"What's your name?" Mal signed. The girl didn't even appear to take notice of his gestures. Mal grunted, the equivalent of 'Hey!" and got her attention. He signed again and her eyes flicked to his movements then went back to his face. She cocked her head as if listening.

Mal thought for a moment then stabbed his thumb into his chest, "Mal Ga." He rumbled in a gravelly voice. He repeated his actions then repeated the signs and pointed towards the girl. Her eyes lit up.

"Veeta." She pointed at her chest. "My name is Veeta." She spoke slowly, realizing that his people didn't talk like hers did.. Then she pointed at Mal. "Your name is Mal Ga?"

Her questioning intonation was similar to Mal's people and he caught it. "Yes." He gestured. This time he gestured very slowly so she would see it. "Ad A Mal Ga." Gesture again, for 'or'. "Mal."

Over the ensuing weeks they slowly began learning each others language. They would periodically hold up items and each person would enunciate it's name in their language, or demonstrate the related gesture. Their days were full of hunting and gathering. Veeta's foot was heeling quickly and she was able to walk with the help of a stick within weeks. The wound itself healed with a nasty scar. As they grew more accustomed to each other they grew closer physically. They began grooming each other, picking bugs and dirt from each others' hair, lancing pimples, and tending to minor scrapes and cuts. Mal moved his mat next to Veeta and they often held each other in the night.

One morning about a week after they began sleeping together Veeta awoke and felt Mal's rod lodged against the split in her buttocks. Not quite awake yet, she moaned and pushed back against him. For his part Mal had been reluctant to push the issue of sex so he'd been handling his own needs, away from Veeta. However, when she pushed back at him he felt responded in kind, gently thrusting against her cleft. He had overcome his initial abhorrence at her appearance and begun to find aspects of her attractive. Her smile, which was an expression his people didn't have but he'd come to recognize, brought pleasure to him. He'd also been aware of how she might feel about intimacy resulting from her recent rape. Rape was rare amongst his people and the reactions from the women were spread across the emotional spectrum. He hadn't been sure how she'd respond to any overtures he might make.

He was positive now, when she lifted her upper leg and reached back with her hand to guide him into her. Her low moan split the silence of the cave as Mal slowly entered her and he was shocked at the tightness he felt within her. He could hardly believe she had already been taken but he realized he hadn't seen the other males rods and it was some months ago, now. They had been covered up during the fight. Veeta's hand, which had been pulling at him, now pushed back against his lower belly and he stopped. He realized he must be larger than what she could handle easily so he slowly moved back and forth, but never deeper than he had been. After several minutes of this Veeta turned her head around and faced him she looked into his eyes as her face approached his. He was shocked when he felt her lips touch his, at first he thought she was going to bite him. Then he felt her tongue worming it's way into his mouth and he jerked back. Veeta moaned in frustration but turned around again and pushed her bottom back towards him. Mal was a bit shocked at her because his people didn't touch lips like that but her other action was clear. He resumed his interrupted motion, slowly and shallowly sawing in and out.

Veeta was grunting now and Mal slowly began increasing his depth. She squealed in response and stopped him and squeezed tightly on his rod as an orgasm washed over her. Her body shuddered and shook and Mal became worried for her.

Slowly Veeta regained her senses and began pushing back at Mal. She couldn't believe how good he felt compared to her own kind. He was rough without being mean. His dick wasn't the biggest she'd seen but it was the biggest she'd ever had. As an outcast she had no protection from her tribe and when her chief's son and his two friends dragged her away and abused her for two days she had resigned herself to dying. The young men had a reputation among the other girls in the tribe for being harsh and mean and had already been punished by the elders for their behaviour. They also weren't that well equipped compared to others in her tribe. She figured they would kill her when they were done with her. Now she had a new lease on life and Mal was making her feel fantastic. His dick was plumbing depths she'd rarely felt before. He was thinking of her too, not just relieving himself in her which had been her role with her own tribe. His strokes were slowly increasing in speed until she was left gasping. Wave after wave of ecstasy swept over her until she had had enough.

Trembling, Veeta pushed at Mal and he fell back, away from her. She just couldn't take any more like that. She slowly pushed him onto his back then she stood over him. As she squatted down Mal tried to push her away but she held him still. She looked into his eyes and saw the warmth there as her pussy swallowed his cock. "Oh, Mal." she whispered. Her breath hitched in her throat as she settled on him. His cock was hitting something inside her that hurt, but felt sooo good too. She slowly started riding up and down and Mal put his hands on her waist to guide her. Veeta took his hands and guided them to her breasts. With her hands over his she showed him how she liked to be pinched and fondled.

Mal stared at the creature above him. In one way he still thought she was ugly but in another way she was beautiful, like a spirit. Spirits didn't always look like real people. She showed him how she liked to be touched so he kept at it, squeezing her breasts and pinching her nipples. His own people weren't nearly as responsive as she was to touching there and he delighted in her squeals of pleasure. She started pounding up and down on top of him, harder than ever. At the bottom of every down stroke she pivoted her hips and rubbed herself on him before she rose up again. He looked down to where they were joined and watched his matted hair soaking up her juices. She began riding harder and he looked up to see a wild look in her eyes. She was staring right into his eyes when she began screaming her release. Her body was shaking and convulsing and she was emitting deep guttural moans as her pussy clutched at his cock.

When Veeta was finally spent she leaned over Mal and slowly brought her lips to his. She worked her hips and when he flinched away from her kiss she stopped her movements. After several seconds she began moving her hips again and moved her face closer to his. He flinched again when their lips met and again she stopped her movements and pulled back. The next time her lips touched his he didn't move. She opened her lips and nipped at his, first the top then the bottom. She lightly bit his lips and sucked on them until finally he started responding. He mimicked her actions and nibbled on her lips.

Veeta pulled back and looked into his eyes, "This is called kissing." she told him before doing just that, then repeated the word several times.

"Gisseeen?" Mal asked.

"Kissing." Veeta's lips returned to Mal's and her tongue dove into his mouth, exploring his teeth and tongue.

Mal grunted in shock then relented and Veeta's hips began moving faster. She was rapidly approaching her crisis again when she felt Mal's cock jerk inside her and she knew he was shooting a load of his juice inside her. She wondered if she could have a baby with him, since the men of her own tribe hadn't been able to do it. Mal's expression while he was cumming was almost frightening. Heavy, dark features contort in pseudo rage, except for his eyes. Soft brown, almost grey, and staring through slitted lids deep into her own eyes. Her hand caressed his face as he finished, his body shuddering, and she felt her tears falling down her face. She had been so despondent, ready to die, when this supposed base creature came to her rescue. He cared for her, healed her, and respected her more than anyone in her own tribe ever had. And now she felt ready to choose him as a mate. As she reclined on top of him, his manhood still buried within her, she covered is face with kisses and moaned his name.

Mal couldn't believe the passion this strange creature exuded. For a race supposedly no better than animals she was highly articulate and passionate. He couldn't believe his own kind wanted to kill them wherever they found them. His own women were surely more beautiful but there was no denying this one's appeal. With a start he realized he'd thought of her as a woman. An ugly one, but a woman as surely as any of his own kind. Continuing that train of thought, he realized he would enjoy having her as a mate. He still wasn't sure of her strength and durability but he enjoyed her company. He could feel his tumescence returning and Veeta's hips moving to welcome it. This time he pushed her off of him and pulled her to her hands and knees. He got behind her and with no preamble, slid his meat home. She squealed out loud and he grabbed her hair and pulled it sharply back. "You will be my mate." He signed and grunted. Veeta looked back at him and moaned deeply before her eyes closed, as if she understood and acquiesced.

Life was hard for the young couple, especially as their children grew. They lived alone, no-one of either tribe wanting anything to do with them. In the ensuing years their four children grew and eventually the two young boys captured women of their own, one from each race. The children had mixed features from each parent and one daughter died early on from genetic complications. Their other daughter disappeared and they learned years later that she had been captured and joined another tribe.

We all know what happened, eventually the interlopers became the dominant race on the planet and Mal's people were mostly either killed off or merely died out. Except, to this day, there remains a liiiitle bit of their DNA in all of us.

12