Merman Moans

Story Info
A steamy rendezvous for a merman's first time.
1k words
4.48
3.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowly made my way to the waves. The sand was still warm from the sun that had just set. A little way down the shore I saw the lights of parties, people my age drinking and playing volleyball. I had to sneak away while my friends were busy. My pulse was already thumping in my throat, an excited urge in my belly.

Slipping up and over some rocks, I made my way into the cove. Where he said he'd meet me. A thin stream of seawater led from the entrance, leading to a pool of cool water. As he had instructed, I pulled off my clothes and tossed them onto some rocks nearby. The water chilled my slightly sunburned legs as I stepped into the pool. He said that he would be able to taste me in the water going back out to sea and that he would come immediately.

I lowered the rest of my body into the water. I touched myself, feeling the heat coming off of me. The crashing tide was barely a whisper here, little droplets of water plinking into the pool I floated in. This would be our third encounter, and I was ready to go further if he was.

A dark shape appeared at the mouth of the cove and slowly slunk towards me. I had the sudden urge to cover myself.

"Don't," he said, his voice reverberating off the rock walls. He drew up out of the water, covering the light with his bulk. "You've done as I asked," he said. I couldn't see, but I knew he was smiling with rows of shining teeth. "My good little human," he said, taking my throat in his hand. It easily covered my throat and he gave it a little squeeze. The fine grit of his skin pleasantly scratched as it passed over mine. It sent goosebumps down my arms and legs.

He put his mouth on mine as he ran his webbed hand down my chest, grazing a nipple. He pinched it between two of his claws and I gasped, breathing him in. I reached out and drug my fingers down along his stomach, feeling where it became the base of his tail. I found the fold of skin and slowly traced its lips. The moment of truth.

"Will you give them to me this time?" I asked.

"Do you think you can handle them?" he asked. He moved his head down along my neck and rested his teeth on the tender flesh. "I can feel your heart," he said, taking his teeth away. "I don't want to hurt you."

"I trust you," I said. I guided his head back to my neck. His tongue roved out and over, his breath hot, his body hungry. I slid my fingers into the slit just under his belly. Inside a warm pocket his dicks grew hard under my touch. He pressed himself into me, pushing me against the rocks. I gently tugged one out and then the other, touching their tips and running them along my body. Unlike his textured skin, they were sleek. In the darkness, I felt for the shape of them. The tips were blunt, the shafts growing thicker at the base where they rubbed against one another.

"I've never tried with a human before," he whispered. I felt his cheeks grow warm. "I don't know if it's possible. You're so smooth and soft," he said, getting lost in thought.

"I think it's worth a shot," I whispered back. He wrapped his arms around me and flexed. I took one of his cocks in my hand and lifted my legs up in the water. My breath caught as I slowly pulled myself down onto it. I took my hand away and brought it up to his face. He rested his forehead against mine.

He cautiously started to thrust into me, slow and steady. A deep moan swelled up and out of me. He stopped. "Keep going," I said. "It feels good. Really good." He started again, picking up speed. The water sloshed up from where our stomachs met and spilled out of the pool. The cove filled with the sound of our own waves, our moans and hurried breaths.

I gently pushed his chest back so I could reach down and touch his second cock. I closed my hand around it and he started to thrust into it as well. He grunted and bit down onto my me, but gently enough to not pierce the skin. "So good," he said with a mouthful of my shoulder.

Taking a deep breath, I pulled away from him until just the tip of his first cock was inside me. I brought the other down to meet it and slid its tip in as well. I gasped and he froze. "It's okay. Just go slow," I said. He pushed both of his dicks into me, and I felt him watching my face for any sign he should stop.

Slowly pulling them out and pushing them back in, we rocked against one another until both dicks had filled me up. "Oh fuck," I moaned as I felt the orgasm come on.

"This 'fuck' is good?" he asked hopefully. I laughed and pulled him into me as far as he could go. He moved my entire body out and back in, sliding me along the length and girth of his dicks. I let go, grabbing onto his back and tensing as I came, euphoria cascading throughout my body. "I need to release now," he said breathlessly.

"Do it. Give me that cum," I said. He squeezed the air out of me as I felt his cocks pulse, one then the other. We stayed still as his dicks pumped cum into me, his body jerking, letting out little moans and grunts.

His cum slowly started to seep out and into the water around us as he tenderly pulled out one, and then the other. I fell back against the rocks, exhausted and happy. "See?" I said, smiling. "You didn't break me." He pulled me onto his chest and he floated back into the pool. He carefully trailed a claw down my back.

"So we can do it again now?" he asked and his tail swished in the water from side to side.