The Real Deal Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His arousal was very obvious. Rock hard and pulsing. Blood pounding through the distended veins.

How could she have ever thought him inadequate? What a fool she had been.

"Honey, I want to go slowly and make it good for you. But I don't think I can hold out for long. I need you bad. Really bad." He gasped.

"Please baby don't wait. I want you in me, Now! But go slow at first, I haven't had sex in a long time." She cried

He stopped and looked at her. "How long?" he asked.

"Not since that night. When my world crashed." She answered.

"Oh love." Tears again came to his eyes.

Terrence rose to his elbows. Lowering his head he gently sucked her nipples as he positioned his body over hers.

Slowly he entered her. She was very tight. Almost as tight as the first time when he took her virginity in the back of his car on a back road.

Slowly he pushed more and more into her wet slit. Finally his balls rested against her vaginal lips. He began a slow steady rhythm. Pulling part of the way out then back in.

After awhile as she loosened up, he speeded up his rhythm. Faster and faster. All the way out, all the way in.

Angie was lost in a world of her own. It was like all the dreams of Terrance had become now. He felt so good.

Heaven. She was in Heaven. She must be dead and had gone to heaven. Oh what a feeling!

After about 15 minutes of furious stroking, he felt himself reaching the end.

"Oh baby, I'm about to cum. Oh GOD! So good.

"Oh Honey, Shoot that load! Cum in my Hot PUSSY!!" She cried.

At that he began bucking. It felt like his balls we trying to come through his dick. He could feel the hot cum traveling up his pounding dick.

Finally it hit the end, out the hole and into her burning pussy.

As she felt the stream of jism entering her, she came also. It was so intense! She felt the waves of satisfaction overwhelming her senses. Wave after wave of pleasure. Finally her overloaded senses could take no more and she passed out.

Terrance finally caught his breath and rolled to her side. Sweat was pouring off him like he had run a marathon.

He looked at the woman beside him. He leaned over and kissed her on the lips.

Her hazel eyes slowly opened. Her pupils were dilated with passion. And love flowed from them.

Pulling her close to him, he wrapped his arms around her sweat-dampened body. The scent of their lovemaking filled the air.

Reaching down, he pulled the sheet over them. She lay her head on his chest.

Looking up she said, "I love you Terrance. More than I can ever show you."

He answered, "Love you too Babe. I've missed you."

With that, they fell into a dreamless sleep.

End of Part II.

What comes next?

Wait and see!

12