All Comments on 'The Real Truth'

by ptstewart

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Sick MotherFucker

The author is a sick motherfucker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
What do you expect!

Although the story didn't appeal to me very much, it's quite well written.

This is a site for sexual fantasies. Not all fantasies are comfortable jerk-off dreams. But everyone is entitled to their own fantasies and to express them as well as s/he can.

The previous commenter should remember where he is and not be so judgmental. Each of us, in our own way, is a sick fuck. If he doesn't want to be exposed to such writing he should go elsewhere. If he doesn't like the story he can just say so and go to another one, without resorting to name calling

GhostbearGhostbearover 19 years ago
This is a story

that explores the dark side of human nature. This is the second story I have read by this author and the male character is a real bastard in both. It shows life from a different perspective. We have enough "cookie cutter" stories on this site. Thanks for something unique.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wasted metaphors

The iron and clay of your creation leaves a mix that is worthless. The pathetic weakness of yourself in the story makes the ending as unbelievable as an abused wife ever wanting your touch. In reality, you are the bore without a life to speak of in the unyeilding mix of iron bullying in the weak and clay feet when meeting strength.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Unworthy

Well, I'm glad you got that out of your rear. A bit pathetic for you compared to prior work. Calous, pompous, mean spirited not entertaining. Curious as to what prompted it. Feel better? Hope this is not a trend - or that a personal tragedy caused the painful outburst?

Peculiar is ok but this was unfavorably so far beyond that.

Revert please

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Shit Story

Rude and vulgar story,not worth much comment.

jaggers0053jaggers0053over 19 years ago
trash

would think this would be more appropriate in the nonconsenual category,sure doesn't belong in loving wives in any manner.makes me wonder what went wrong in the authors life to feel compelled to write this.

to the correspondent who thinks this his realm to judge other peoples comments...this is my opinion and i'm sticking to it.

as for being unique, well axe murderers are unique but i don't like them either.

don't recall ever giving a zero rating before but this story certainly is worthy.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 19 years ago
GEE

Well written story but the subject matter was alittle lacking. Not to many will like this one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
More stupid crap.

And I didn't read all of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Different

Well written and very unique. I didn't find it enjoyable but I am confident that I will rememger it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
very well writen

You have catpured the very essence of a true hipocrit. He is making judgments about Charlie and calls him empty, however he is a sadistic no count mutherfucker. He has no compassion for the wife...he just fucks her and leaves her to her husband. All marked up from his encounter with her. The best part would be if she went to the police and showed them the marks that he inflicted. He would be in prison getting butt fucked by blubba in no time.

Just wanted to dump on a character I have met many times in life. The last one I left half dead and crippled for life. I love the way you write and capture women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
What Does This Tell Us of You -Repeatedly

2 words.<>P

Talent wasted - exploring the fews scummy rankness degrades the talent used.<P>

I wonder why the bitterness towards women? - and self?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

What the fuck?

i'm stunned.

ptstewart, you are a sick puppy!

keep up he good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
nasty

nasty nuff said

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Technical proficiency & writing skill - 5*. Subject matter and characters -0*.

As stated in my title,but wife's character gets 5*.

tazz317tazz317about 8 years ago
THE REAL TRUTH IS

he is a bully, a coward, and a fucking jerk. TK U MLJ LV NV

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Great guy

Your narrator is a sick piece of shit. True story?

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerover 2 years ago

Outstanding writing. 5 stars and added to my favourites.

patilliepatillieover 1 year ago

Very good descriptive and alliterative writing, but not a whole, complete story. too much left for the reader to ponder....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userptstewart@ptstewart
See my stories for an idea of what interests me. Wife chat (mine or yours) and swinger chat - basically, anything about experiences and fantasies (but no kids and no incest).