The Realtor Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I left work at mid day Friday, not because I was tired, but rather to do some quick grocery shopping and get home to do the advance preps for our dinner that evening. I know people must have wondered what I was thinking as I shopped and was humming and wearing a smile, but that is the effect Kelli had on me.

I had planed a simple and light Italian meal of Bruschetta, a fresh salad with a delicate oil and vinegar dressing that I and would squeeze fresh lemon on it just before serving it. The entrée was Penne pasta with a delicate tomato sauce with rosemary and basil, and fresh fruit for dessert. Preps complete,

I headed to get freshened up for a special evening. After showering and shaving I splashed on Obsession cologne and put on a light shirt, leaving a couple buttons open, casual but dress slacks and loafers without socks, and nothing else. As I looked forward to Kelli's arrival I felt a wonderful stirring in my loins.

I opened the wine to breath and was checking the setting on the table as the doorbell rang. What a vision stood in front of me as I opened the door and saw Kelly standing there. She was wearing a light gauze blouse over nothing but her clearly visible fabulous tits and a very tight red skirt, cut just above the knee and a slit up the front of her left leg all the way to her hips. Her stiletto heels and black stockings were the perfect finishing touch. "You are stunning," I said noting her red nails and spike heels.

As I enjoyed the lovely sight, Kelli did a pirouette for me so I could see all of her. Upon facing me she asked, "What do you think?"

I was thinking I should go put the dinner on hold and take this ravishing beauty straight to bed and give her the fucking she obviously wanted, but I came to my senses and said, "Its perfect Kelli," as I kissed her delicately on the cheek and gently caressed the side of her breasts which quickly caused her nipples to harden.

"Mmmmm, Thank you babe. You know how much I love your touch on my tits. Mmmmmmm."

I escorted her into the den and poured to glasses a Brunello riserva and offering her glass I offered her a toast. "To the most beautiful woman I have ever met and the beginning of a very special relationship."

We touched our glasses lightly making the crystal chime and took a sip of the rich wine, but our eyes were locked in a sparkling dance of their own. As we lowered our glasses, Kelli puckered her lips and blew me a kiss, a very hot kiss indeed.

We relaxed on the sofa with Kelli leaning against me, almost molded to my side. She confided, "I have been on pins and needles all day long looking forward to seeing you again. Last night was so wonderful, but I know tonight is really going to be our first really special memory together."

I could only return her gesture and blew her a kiss as I enjoyed her full tits and the now open slit of her skirt that showed she was wearing stockings with pretty lacy tops.

We savored the wine and chatted, finally getting to really know each other. We told stories of our childhood, talked about our families and shared some of our goals and dreams in life. It was amazing how we had so many common interests.

We were getting hungry so I asked Kelli to come to the kitchen with me as I fixed the appetizer. Kelli took my arm and stayed right at my side caressing me as I toasted the crusty Italian bread, and topped it with the tomato and basil mixture.

I then took the plates to the table and seated Kelli. We enjoyed the savory bruschetta as our conversation continued as it had earlier. As I get up to get the salads, Kelli again was right at my side, watching my every step and continuing her caressing, this time mostly just feeling my butt. As she did this she whispered, "You have a nice firm muscular ass," and playfully nibbled my ear lobe.

I could not resist and took her in my arms, pulled her tightly against me and took her ass in my hands. After a deep kiss I said, "And so do you.

Our romantic dinner continued like this until about half way through the main course when Kelli slipped her foot out of her shoe and rubbed the inside of my leg and then massaged my cock. As she got the desired response, she said, "This is absolutely delicious. I can hardly wait to see what you are serving for dessert."

Her sly smile was not to be denied so I slipped my shoe off and began running my toes along the inside of her stocking thighs.

"I like that," she cooed, as she spread her legs to allow me to push further up her legs.

I was only a few short moments and I discovered her naked pussy as my toes found her wetness. "My, aren't we a naughty lady tonight," I said.

"I wouldn't say naughty, dear, just very willing."

For dessert I had fresh strawberries and champagne which we moved back to the den to enjoy. I took the first berry and dipped it in the bubbly liquid and delicately offered it to Kelli. At first she just flicked her tongue sexily over the fruit, tasting the champagne, before taking it between her lips and into her mouth. I could not resist saying, "Mmmmm, I wish I was that strawberry."

Kelli's silent response was another sexy wiggle of her tongue.

We continued sharing the berries until they were done but still had champagne left. Kelli took a sip from her glass and offered me her tongue to savor the liquid from, which led to a long passion filled kiss.

I noticed after the kiss that Kelli's nipples had began hardening again. I could wait no longer and opened her blouse and drizzled some champagne over her tits and proceeded to flick my tongue over the soft skin and hard nipple till the champagne was gone. As I did this Kelli was purring and held my head firmly to her breasts, obviously enjoying my attention.

It took her a few moments to recover as she was very excited from my teasing, but she wanted to return the favor and reached to unzip my pants. Her eyes were filled with pleasure as she saw my cock spring free, unimpeded by underwear. She then drizzle a healthy amount of champagne over my cock and nestled down in a comfortable position to begin licking it off. Of course to get all the tasty liquid she had to move her lips over the head of my glistening hard-on and kept sliding it further and further into her mouth, bobbing up and down, until she took al of me. Even though she had cleaned all the champagne off she continued and was stroking me with her hand which put me over the edge and I came in her warm mouth. As she finished cleaning off my head, she came to my lips and kissed me saying, "That is the best dessert I ever had."

I reached for my glass and then parted the slit of her skirt and looked into her eyes and said, "May I?"

Her response was to slide her ass to the edge of the sofa and spread her legs wide so I cold pour champagne over her waiting pussy. I then proceeded to enjoy her nectar mixed with the champagne as I flicked my tongue over her clit and then began eating her pussy. Kelli was very excited and it did not take long before she was thrusting her hips and humping my tongue as she was nearing her orgasm.

"Yes, lick my clit. Ohhhhh, eat my pussy and make me cum. That's it, I'm cuming."

I savored every drop of her juicy cum.

"I'm so hot. After being eaten like I need you to fuck me right now."

She pushed me up against the back of the sofa, pulled her skirt up around her waist and straddled me. She was so wet she slide down over my full length easily and began a wonderful rhythm as she rode up and down my hard cock. In this position, her tits were right in front of me so I teased her nipples to their full hardness. Since we had each cum once already we enjoyed a long wonderful, tender and loving fuck, changing positions several times. But as our passions were reaching their peak we banged away finally exploding together.

We held each other tightly in silence as our shared emotions overcame us. Rested enough, I picked Kelli up in my arms and carried her to the bedroom. I placed her on the bed and removed her clothes and then mine and joined her as we nestled close. This night, neither of us was leaving as we continued to kiss passionately and caressed each other rekindling our passions again. Kelli whispered, "I have never wanted to fuck anyone the way I want to fuck you. Give that beautiful hard cock and fuck me all night long."

We enjoyed a slow exquisite fuck that must have lasted for hours and fell asleep as one after we shared another emotional orgasm.

We awoke to the sun streaming through the curtains and after sharing our first good morning kiss, headed to the shower. As before we teased as we lathered each other and chatted about what we might do today, besides enjoying more fucking. After we toweled each other off, I headed to the Kitchen to make some coffee and Kelli dried her hair. I loved the sight of her as she came into the kitchen wearing one of my old dress shirts left completely open with her high heels.

I poured us two mugs of the hot coffee and offered Kelli hers. She took it and began strolling around the room and into the bar area. She called out, "Baby, who took these photos?"

I joined her and saw she was referring to some landscape pictures and replied, "I took then during a trip to Tuscany less than a year ago."

You didn't tell me you were such a talented photographer."

I told her, "With digital photography today, it is so easy that it even make my photos look good."

"Sweetie, I'm the decorator and these are great. Do you do anything besides landscapes?"

I replied that I hadn't.

Kelli the said, "Well I know what we can do today then. You can start photographing a new subject. Go get your camera."

"And what and I going to be taking picture of?"

"Go get the camera and you'll see."

I really need to know the subject so I know what lens to use."

"OK, Mr. Photographer, Me," as she struck a sexy pose and pulled her shirt open, "You know how I like to show off and I couldn't think of anyone I rather do it for than you.

I took a lot of picture of Kelli in the shirt and put her then she went and finished her hair and makeup and put her outfit from last night on again and began posing again and showing off all her feminine charms. As I clicked away she continued to tease and offered her own commentary as she did. Finally one pose was just too much. Standing with her hands on her hips, blouse open and one foot on the coffee table which opened the slit of her skirt baring her pussy, she asked if I liked her "fuck me" heels.

I didn't have to say a word, as my hard cock popped out of my robe.

As Kelli came over and knelt in front of me, lightly stroking my hardness she said, I guess that means you like them a lot, and she took me into her hot mouth.

Needless to say, Kelli is now living with me and we have bought many revealing outfits for her to show off in. Yes, each time we end up enjoying a wonderful fuck. As for Lillian, she is very proud of Kelli and the way she shows off and has asked if we would also take some photos of her. Now it is our turn to provide a service to Lillian.

12