The Receipt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,377 Followers

"Yes I am and I know very well who you are Douglas Lindberg."

Our kids had left the kitchen but Lisa turned ashen gray when she heard it was Douglas who was calling me.

Douglas continued, "You are defaming me and my wife with false slander. I'm going to call my lawyer the first thing Monday morning. Why in the hell are you doing that to us?"

"Because you, damn asshole, are fucking my wife. What you call slander was only a simple trap to have Lisa point out her lover. Now I know who you are and you can be sure that you will pay a high price for what you have done."

"You can't be sane."

"It doesn't matter what I am. Do you have a spare room for Lisa in your house?"

Douglas preferred to hang up instead of trying to solve Lisa's problems.

Lisa was crying loudly and rushed to our bedroom.

I had seen that Douglas had called me from his cell phone, so I dialed his home phone and a female voice replied, "Annelie Lindberg"

"Good morning Annelie, my name is Alexander Ericsson and I regret to say that I have bad news about your husband, Douglas. I've found out that he is having an affair with my wife Lisa. They meet in some 'love nest' in the next town."

"Oh My God, are you sure?"

"I regret to say, yes I am. Could you please tell me where I can find that fucking bastard you are married to?"

"Good heaven, what do you intend to do with him?"

"Not much, only castrate him."

"No you don't. You better calm down for a while. I can see your number on my display and I'll call you later. Please don't do anything stupid; things are already bad as they are,"

We ended the call but the phone rang again a few minutes later. This time it was Lisa's mom who wanted to know about my plans for Lisa's birthday party. I told her the truth; "I don't have any plans for Lisa's party."

"You don't have any plans, haven't you promised to take care of everything for that party?"

"That's right."

She shouted, "And are you telling me that you still don't have made any plans for Lisa's party?"

"I had made great plans but they are cancelled now and I'm not involved in that party any longer."

"That's no surprise. You can't do anything properly. Who is responsible for that party now?"

"Don't ask me. I won't be invited to that damn party because Lisa and I are going to split up."

"Are you insane? Poor Lisa, what have you done to my girl?"

"It is better that ask your poor Lisa what she and Douglas Lindberg did naked in a bed."

Lisa's mother began shouting hysterically so I ended the call, saying that nothing could stop the divorce.

A few minutes later Lisa's father rang me and begged me to forgive Lisa. I told him that I would never accept a cheating wife and Lisa's cheating had terminated our marriage.

Next caller was Anna. I told her, "Good news for you Anna, Lisa and I shall split up and from now on you two cock-starved sluts are free to fuck all the horny assholes you can find. Pleasant good times waiting in the future, isn't it Anna?"

Anna didn't want to have any further talk about her future with me. She hung up.

Lisa came out from the bedroom and asked me take the kids out for lunch in town, which I accepted. Then she asked, "How long have you known?"

"Since I found a receipt from a next town supermarket in a shopping bag and I noted that you had taken time off from your job to go there. I didn't believe that shopping at that supermarket was the main reason for your trip. However, I decided to give you a fair chance to tell me the truth about what you did there. That's why I invented the mumbo jumbo about a friend of mine seeing your 'look alike' in the next town. The fear in your face told me that something was very much wrong. Instead of confessing that you had been there for some reason, you pretended to know nothing. Why did you see Douglas there and how is Helene involved in your cheating?"

"Because we could use an apartment that belongs to a sister of Helene's husband. She is working as nurse for the United Nations in Lebanon for a year."

"Is she really O.K. with that Anna? You and probably some other sluts are using her home as some kind of whorehouse?"

"That's not true. I confess that I have cheated but it's not fair to call me a whore. I regret what I've done and I'm sorry and ashamed, but I didn't do it for money."

"A whore is clever enough to charge for her service, but Douglas must regard you as a damn stupid bitch when you did it for free? How many times did you see that Douglas there? And how many other men before him?"

I noted a slight hesitation before Lisa replied, "Douglas is my first and only fling and I met him only once. That's all. Not much for whoring."

I knew she lied about seeing Douglas more than once, so I replied, "Maybe not much in your opinion, but enough to terminate marriages. Have Douglas and you booked more dates and have you planned to leave me and marry Douglas?"

More lies from Lisa, "No, no, of course not. It was only a one-time fling and we didn't talk about any future together. I don't love him. He was only a one-time erotic experience and, to be honest, he wasn't better than you anyway. He was different but not better. Sex with you is much better because I love you."

"You lied straight to my face when I asked you about Helene, and she pretended that she had never heard about you when I called her. Guess what I had seen in your 'girl party album' before I asked you about Helene and I rang her to ask about you. Isn't it funny that both she and you forgot that she was here at your party in this house less than six months ago?"

"Oh My God! What have I done? How could I have been so damn stupid?"

"Even I might be stupid but not stupid enough to accept such crap without finding the reason for why you did it. I was sure that you cheated me but didn't know with whom. Not until I got a letter with a scent of perfume in which I was told to look for a guy named Douglas who obviously was allowed to get into your pants. I didn't know any Douglas so I once again trigged a simple trap with a lie about his gonorrhea. You got worried and called him yesterday evening, which made him mad enough to call me and introduce himself."

The letter was a lie because I couldn't mention the phone tapping. If both Robin and I had got letters, then perhaps Lisa would think Helene or someone else who knew about her cheating was the sender.

Lisa began to sob and asked, "Is there any chance for us to get past this horror?"

"Please don't ask me such questions this horrible day. Our problems are already out in public. I've talked with your parents, with Douglas' wife, and with Anna."

Lisa was ashen gray and sobbed, "Oh My God!"

Then I asked her, "Am I really so damn bad that you felt it necessary to sneak away for 'short times' with a pussy hound like this married Douglas. Is the family life in this house such a lousy living that it is not worth caring about?"

She didn't reply because the kids came in for lunch and I took them with me to a restaurant they liked. Back home again I told Lisa to move her things to the guest room.

In my home office I checked the phone recorder. The only call was from her mother who was more worried about the cancelled big birthday party than about Lisa's marriage problems.

Then I rang Helene and told her that Lisa had confessed everything and had accused her of renting out her husband's sister's apartment for prostitution. I told her that it is against the law and that I intended to send information to the real estate company which owns that house because, in a such case, they would have legal right to cancel the renting contract. I asked if her husband and his sister knew about her business. Of course, it was a nasty bluff call and nothing would happen to the apartment but I was sure that Helene didn't sleep very well for a while.

Anna's husband Robin was the next on my list. I rang him and we exchanged some information. He told me that Anna had confessed that she had fucked Bongo five times but Lisa had only done it three times. Bongo's wife had decided to go for divorce and even Robin had found divorce to be the only available solution. I told him that even I was for it.

Lisa packed an overnight bag and said that she would spend rest of the weekend at her parent's house and comfort Anna who was in a terrible mess. I didn't care what she did.

Annelie Lindberg rang me at Sunday morning and told me that she and Douglas had a serious talk about their future. Annelie had found out that Lisa wasn't his only cheating, which had made her decide to divorce him. After she told him her decision, he had acted as a lunatic and destroyed an almost new 50 inch flat HD TV and some furniture. She said that by doing that Douglas "burned all his bridges" so it now was impossible to forgive him. Douglas had packed a suitcase and left the house. She didn't know where he was for the time being.

I told her that I was also going for divorce and Anna's husband, Robin, and Bongo's wife would do the same.

Lisa didn't come home until Monday morning just before she went to her job. One of the girls at my job had a sister working at the same bank as Lisa. Therefore, I got to know that Annelie had gone to the bank as soon as it opened on Monday morning and had thrown eggs at Lisa and screamed loudly that she was a damn whore who had fucked her husband. It was a real scandal and rather soon, with the usual gossip magnification, it was well known in town.

Lisa had gone home immediately afterwards and took the week off, which she spent at her parents house. I was there on Tuesday with the divorce papers. Though I saw Lisa in the window, it was her mother who opened the door and accused me of being a damn old fashioned puritan who couldn't forgive his pretty loving wife for a small mistake.

I replied, "Lisa's and Anna's minor mistake caused broken homes for nine children and eight adults. I can hardly believe that any of us seventeen victims will ever agree with you."

She took the envelope without any further comments and closed the door with a loud bang.

About a week after Lisa had returned back home and had accepted that our marriage had crushed, we began our negotiations about the divorce. To my great pleasure our meetings went much better than expected. We were able to talk without cursing, screaming, or shouting.

I accepted that she bought my half of the house so the children could have their base in the old home and visit me as often as they wanted. Lisa's parents sold their house and moved to an apartment. As Lisa was their only child they gave her the money she needed to buy my part of the house, the furniture, and almost everything else in our home. I found a nice apartment an acceptable distance from the old home, so it would be easy for the children come my place.

Epilog.

Douglas refused to have any connection with Lisa after they got caught, which made her completely mad when they had met one evening at a bar. One of the women in Lisa's girl gang told me later how Lisa had bragged that it would be easy for a nice woman like her to find a new man, much better than me. But the real life in a small town can be quite different because almost all those good men were already taken and her reputation as a dumped, cheating slut cooled off some attractive singles. Of course, they didn't say "no thanks" to one night fucking now and then but that wasn't what Lisa wanted. Of course, an attractive woman as Lisa will, sooner or later, find a man in a social level that she can accept. But it must have been a surprise for her that there were not a line of attractive men waiting for her.

Lisa and Anna's friendship ended after a quarrel about a man they both had wanted. Anna had won and Lisa had turned to a bad loser accusing Anna of being a damn whore who had caused her bad luck by persuading her to begin cheating and lose her loving husband.

Anna got furious, rang me and told the whole story about how they met Bongo and Douglas during one of their "girl nights out". She even told me that, before the affair with Douglas, Lisa and she had a one-night threesome with one of the doctors at her job and that had happened in my bed when I was away at a conference.

After a short time Anna had left town for a job at the bigger county capital hospital where she rather soon was dating a doctor. Even Douglas had found greener grass plus a new job and left the town. I use to help his ex-wife Annelie with some matters in her house, but only as a friend.

The big party I had planned for Lisa's birthday was reduced to a family affair with our children, Lisa, her parents, and two cousins with spouses and children.

I had better luck than Lisa at finding a spouse because I met a handsome female 42 year old lawyer on a dating site. She had dumped her cheating husband and at first we only shared our experiences of cheating spouses. But, rather soon, we agreed to meet in real life and found out that we had good times together and now we have began talking seriously about a future together. An old lawyer in my hometown is planning to retire and my lawyer-girlfriend has decided to buy his firm. Her daughter is the same age as my children and they are going very well together.

Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,377 Followers
12