Rules were Made to be Broken

Story Info
Loving wife visits an old colleague.
2k words
3.16
41.2k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband had given me rules for the trip. They were given nonchalantly. No sex, no hand jobs, blow jobs or making out. The rules were simple. Though rules were made to be broken.

I was going to visit an old colleague who was on a business trip out of town. I hadn't seen him in months, though I had been using snap chat messages to keep in contact with him. He was always so witty and fun to talk with.

We were joking over snap chat about what he could and couldn't charge to the company, when I suggested he hire a porno and see which department would pay for that. It got us talking about what we were into and we both said that we preferred reading erotica over watching porn.

I personally prefer it because I can imagine the people however I want them to be. I usually skip the authors description and insert whoever I want into the story.

I was a bit worried about the conversation, so I briefly mentioned it to my husband. The last thing I wanted to do is cross any lines. I love my husband and I would never want to leave him. He didn't think anything of it, so I kept chatting to my friend.

He eventually sent me a link to the story he was currently reading. I was curious to see what kind of story got him off, so I had a look. It wasn't to my taste, but each to their own. I debated whether or not to send a story I had liked. It was a bit more to the point, sex from the get go kind of story. I sent the link in the chat and then immediately regretted it. It seemed wrong that I'd sent a friend a story that turned me on. A story that I said I'd enjoyed... I felt like I'd crossed a line. Needless to say I didn't tell my husband about it.

If you can't tell your partner something you probably shouldn't be doing it. To make things worse my friend didn't respond. I thought I may have just ruined our friendship. I went to sleep and in the morning awake to a message. 'Hot. That works too.'

This got me a little hot and bothered, I'm not going to lie. It turns out he'd fallen asleep before seeing my message the night before.

Since then our conversations went back to those of a friendly nature, though I must admit I was flirting a bit. Just casually, though not that subtly sometimes...

Fast forward to me inviting myself to visit him while he's on his trip. He's bored and alone as his girlfriend had stayed home. It was a small town with nothing to do, so I thought we could do nothing together.

A small part of me was hoping to take things further with him, though I am a married woman and I didn't want to cheat on my husband. The trip was expensive, so i said I wanted to save money and share his hotel room. This was my not so elaborate ploy for me to stay in his bed.

I still hadn't made any plans at this stage, but was definitely having hot thoughts about him. I was torn. I wanted to be a good wife, but I was also very aroused by my friend.

We went out to dinner and had a few cocktails until we decided to go back to our room. I told him I wanted a shower before bed and went into the bathroom. I left the door ajar and got undressed. I stepped into the shower and turned it on. I love a hot shower, the steam in the air and the hot droplets of water cascading over me. I washed myself thoroughly and imagined that he might be at the door quietly watching as I bathed. It turned me on just thinking about it. My pulse started to quicken and I started to imagine what it would be like to be fucked by him.

I turned off the shower and towelled myself off, got into my pajamas and joined him in the bedroom. He was already sitting in bed with the TV on, he was bare chested, though I imagined he had boxers on under the doona.

It was cold in there. The air con must have been set to 16 degrees. I rushed over to the bed and got under the covers. We watched a movie and I leaned my head on his shoulder, he was so warm, men always seem to have a higher temperature than me. He put his arm around me and I cuddled into him. I was a little excited, though I told myself I wasn't doing anything wrong. Friends hug friends. This is all that we were doing, we just happened to be doing it in bed, him half naked and me in my pajamas.

The time came for us to go to sleep. He was on his side facing away from me. I was still a bit chilly, my nipples were hard and on show beneath my tank top. I wanted to make the most of his warmth so I got a little bit closer. Warmth was emanating from his body. It was so enticing. I inched forward until my nipples were just barely touching him.

He must have felt it because he stiffened up for a second and then rolled over. 'Are you cold?' he asked me.

'Yes.'

'Come here then.'

He opened his arms and I got closer to him. My body pressed against his. It felt so nice to finally be warm, but also, so good to be in his arms. He smelled amazing. His gorgeous grey eyes staring at me so closely. He smiled at me and leaned his head in to kiss me. I was mesmerised by him for a moment and let his warm, soft lips touch mine. I lost myself momentarily and pushed my body closer into him.

I snapped out of it and realised what I was doing. I recoiled slightly.

'What are you doing?' I asked him.

'I'm warming you up.' he said matter of factly. He rolled me onto my back pinning me down with his legs on either side of me. He returned his lips to mine while at the same time pulling my arms up over my head. He held them there with one hand whilst pulling down my top, stretching the fabric down to expose my breasts.

I tried to protest, but due to the presence of his lips it was just a strange noise with no meaning. He began massaging my breast, his splayed fingers grabbing me, his fingers closing around my nipple, squeezing hard, but not too hard. I moaned. I couldn't help myself. I've always liked nipple play. I felt warm tingles starting to move through my body. I could feel myself getting wet.

He brought his lips down to my breasts and kissed them. His warm lips closing around the buds of my nipples, gently pulling them and then using his teeth to gently bite them.

I lay there enjoying the sensation when he brought his mouth up to my neck and bit me. This was enough to send me into a frenzy. I cried out in ecstasy and began pushing my hips against his.

He relinquished control over my arms and I used my hands to explore his body. I kissed him passionately. All I wanted was for him to fuck me. I grabbed the hem of his boxers and started to edge them down. He got the hint and rolled off me momentarily to remove them. His cock sprang free of its confines and I must admit I was pretty happy with his manhood. I pulled him towards me and grabbed his member. It was firm and throbbing in my hands. I was excited because his girth was a little bit larger than my partners. I couldn't wait to get it in me and have him stretch me out.

I massaged him with my hands before getting closer to inspect him. I looked him in the eyes as I held it in my hand and licked around the rim of his cock. I let my tongue circle the tip whilst I stroked him up and down with my hand. I plunged my mouth down over him, deep into the back of my throat. Over and over, only stopping momentarily to take a breath. He seemed to be enjoying himself. His eyes were shut as I kept up my assault on his cock until he stopped me.

He put his hands on my shoulders and pushed me down on the bed. He hooked his thumbs into my pajama bottoms and panties and slowly pulled them off me. One leg after another. I wasn't shy with him, I spread my legs and let him have a good look at my clean shaven pussy. It turned me on having him look at me this way. Something about the wrongness of the situation.

He leaned in close to my glistening pink lips. I could feel his breath on me. It was driving me wild. I pushed myself towards him, but he wasn't having any of that. He put his hands on my thighs and spread me even wider. He started to lick my yearning pussy from bottom to top. Slowly. Everytime he reached my clit my legs would shake. It felt so good. He started to focus on my clit exclusively. Lapping at it over and over, speeding up as he went. My legs were shaking around his head.

I felt two of his fingers at my entrance. He was slow at first, pushing them in and out of me. I started moaning 'Fuck me. Fuck me!' he obliged and started finger fucking me furiously whilst licking my clit. I couldn't help myself. I started crying out 'I'm going to cum. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. FUCK.'

My orgasm was amazing. My pussy contracting over and over on his now soaked fingers. I was so worked up. I wanted him and I wanted him now.

I pulled him up and told him to get on his knees. I wrapped my legs around him and used my hand to guide him into me. There's nothing quite like that first few seconds when a cock is being eased into your pussy and this was even better. I could feel him stretching into me. I moved my hips back and forth, making sure to keep my hand on his dick so I could take my time. I released my grasp and he started to fuck me. Slowly. Deeply. All the way in, then he'd pull out until just his tip was filling me, then he'd push all the way back in. It was ecstasy. My eyes were rolling back while he kept up his ministrations.

'Fuck me'. I pleaded. 'Fuck me'.

He began to speed up. I love it hard and fast. I grabbed hold of his hips and helped pull myself towards him. Every time he thrust into me I would pull myself to him. Making him go as deep as possible. He grabbed onto my boobs and used them to grip onto as he slammed repeatedly into my throbbing pussy.

My body was on fire, my pussy in heaven and my head and shoulders raising up in ecstasy as I neared my second orgasm.

'Oh God. Oh God. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck!'

Pure bliss came over me as he kept hitting all the right spots. I shut my eyes and let my body relax into it while he took me. I was panting heavily as he came inside me. I could feel his hot streams of cum filling me up inside as his orgasm took him.

He began to slow down as his orgasm subsided. The last drops of his cum being milked out inside of me. We lay in each other's arms blissfully exhausted. Still breathing deeply, we snuggled into one another and fell asleep in each other's arms.

We woke up the next day and had a shower together. We talked about the night before and decided what happened on my visit would stay our secret. We both had too much to lose. It was a good plan in theory, though I'm not sure I want to stop.