The Recovery Plan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And me? I was sent to prison as a teenager for slapping a group home worker for calling me a freak, and I was put into the boys wing. I was brutally and repeatedly raped, and I have so many scars on my heart you couldn't see the flesh beneath them if you looked. I sued the group home, the police, the prison, and I got millions. I'm filthy stinking rich and what do I have to show for it? I've spent my life since shutting out anyone who might've gotten close to me, believing no one could accept me as is even as people were doing so. Lani and Monica both love me as is and I couldn't listen because I was terrified of being hurt. So yes, we both fucked up, but not because we were idiots. We fucked up because we were human beings."

Betty nodded sheepishly, letting all of this sink in.

"What do you want me to do?

"Tell us the minute you know she's coming back," Monica said, finally speaking, "and what her plans will be. We'll do the rest."

Betty thought for a moment. She just wanted Lani to be happy. And deep inside she knew, without Melanie and Monica, it would never happen.

"I'll keep you both posted," she said finally.

*** 4 hours ago ***

Lani was dead tired as her mother drove her home to her apartment. The flight home from Scotland had been long and sleepless. She was weary and disappointed to find no messages waiting for her on her cel, having hoped the time away would have wised her loves up. All she could hope was that they were together now, as neither were answering their home or cel phones. She sighed, and kissed her mother as she got out of the car.

"I'll be up at Gerald's cabin on Grouse for a week until I'm used to Vancouver time again," she said. "Then I'll come back to work. I'm just going to head upstairs to shower, unpack my suitcases, pack a rucksack for the hike up the slope and get dressed for the hike. I should be on my way in an hour so if you need anything call before then, I won't be taking my cel. Love you mom."

Betty kissed her daughter back, and got out of Lani's car to walk over to her own as Lani headed upstairs. She watched her daughter walk inside her building, and the moment she was upstairs, Betty dialed her cel.

"Where will she be?" Monica's voice answered.

"Meet me at the helicopter pad by Waterfront Skytrain Station dears, I'll fill you in there. Tell Mel to bring her chequebook."

*** Right Now ***

"God I hate my life," Lani muttered, shivering under the tree soaking wet. She grumbled as she heard a thunderclap.

"Fuck!" she shouted, knowing if lightening started hitting the mountain, under a tree was the last place she wanted to be. She grabbed up her sack and ran as best she could up the hill. In 5 minutes she was finally at the cabin. She fumbled with her keys to find Gerald's, only to notice the door wasn't locked.

"Okay.... this is unsettling..." she whispered to herself. She took a hunting knife she had brought for protection out of it's sheathe on her thigh, and carefully opened the door. The main room was filled with lit candles, and an end table had been moved in front of the door. It had a note on it that simply read "Follow the candles upstairs".

Recognizing Mel's handwriting, and smiling just a little, Lani dropped the knife and her sack, and removed her boots and socks. Still a little hesitant, she was slow following the candles. At the top of the stairs, another moved table bore a second note, this time in Monica's handwriting.

"Take off your clothes. Follow the candles to the hot tub room."

Smiling just a little wider, Lani happily peeled off her soaked clothing, tiptoeing toward the room. The scent of flowers caressed her nostrils. She privately wondered how they could have pulled all this off on such short notice, even with their money. She smiled and stepped through the door to find both women in the hot tub, naked, smiling and sipping champagne. A third glass awaited her on the side of the tub. With a smile she gladly slipped into the warm water.

"So how did you two get my mother to rat me out?" she asked them.

"We told her the truth," Monica said. "All of it," Melanie added.

Lani took a sip of the bubbly, looking at them both quizzically.

"Well," she began, "does this mean you two decided to get your shit together?"

Both women chuckled.

"How romantic," Monica said. "Are you going to next ask us if we waited an hour after eating before we got in the tub?"

"You can't blame me for asking," Lani said. "We've all been through so much. I want everyone in this tub to be a hundred percent sure we're all where we want to be."

Melanie and Monica set their glasses down and moved to Lani, each taking turns kissing her passionately. Lani melted, kissing back hungrily, having ached so long for them both.

"Good enough answer?" Mel asked, smiling. She jumped and squealed when a hand under the water took hold of her cock, stroking it softly.

"What do you think?" Lani asked, smiling, as her other hand reached between Monica's legs, stroking her pussy.

It wasn't long before they had all moved to the bedroom.

The air hung think with breathy moans and the scent of arousal. Lani and Monica were both dripping wet, and Mel was rock hard. They all kissed, passionate exchanges, love and raw lust filling the room. Monica and Lani looked at each other, as they noticed Mel trembling and trying to hide it. With visual cues they reminded each othe Mel was still all but a virgin to consensual sex, barring one drunken night, and they knew they had to be gentle, and make it special. They laid her back, making her the focus, both of them taking a side, starting with her neck, kissing soft lingering trails down her body, each taking a nipple, suckling them, making Mel squirm, breathlessly moaning for them not to stop.

Lani's hand stroked Mel's small cock, and Monica stroked gently below it as they kissed further south, and they both felt Mel tense up, realizing this was where her pussy should be, and both looked between Mel's legs at the scar. Mel began to cry, in silence, as they looked at the scar.

"This is it," she thought. "This is where they realize they can't handle me after all... this is where they send me away."

Then she felt soft gentle kisses on the skin, and looked down. They were taking turns kissing her scar, before Monica engulfed Mel's cock in her mouth. Mel could only gasp out loud, and though she still cried, the tears had changed to tears of joy. They really meant it. They both loved her.

Lani repositioned herself between Mel's legs. and began to kiss and lick the scar as if just licking a normal pussy, not even missing a beat, while Monica twirled around, devouring Mel's cock with hungry moans as she lowered her own pussy over Mel's lips. Mel eagerly began to lap at Monica's fragrant folds, making up for her lack of experience with her abundant enthusiasm. It wasn't long before Monica's mouth was full of cum, as Melanie's little body was easily overwhelmed by the onslaught of pleasure and happiness.

Lani sat up and smiled, taking the lead from Monica, laying Monica back in Mel's place and guiding Mel behind her.

"Fuck me my beloved," Lani said breathlessly. "Fuck me while I bury my tongue in our sweet love."

Both women smiled at her idea, and complied. Monica spread her legs and tugged Lani's head down, having enjoyed Mel's enthusiasm, but eager for Lani's more knowledgeable tongue, and excited to watch Melanie fuck Lani from behind as she was eaten.

Mel paused awkwardly for a moment, afraid to use her cock this way. Monica could see the hesitation and smiled, and said the words that eased Melanie's fears.

"Built-in Strap-on my love."

With that Melanie smiled, and her cock easily slipped inside of Lani's sopping wet flower.

Lani gasped happily. Mel wasn't very long but at full erection she was exceptionally thick, and Lani felt filled easily, wiggling her hips back against Mel's cock, as Mel began eagerly to thrust. Lani wrapped her lips around Monica's twitching clit, her tongue lashing at it, two fingers thrusting and twisting inside of her love, as her other love pounded her own hungry aching pussy.

All three of them came in one explosive shining burst of orgasmic screaming, and they soon collapsed into each others' arms.

Lani lay with Mel on her left and Monica on her right. All three cuddled, kissing and caressing each other softly. Monica and Melanie both traced Lani's surgery scar, and they all snuggled warmly under the blanket, falling asleep peacefully.

*** The Next Night ***

"My cousin Mae has three live-in boyfriends," said Gerald at dinner when they all explained everything to him. "This barely fazes me. I'm just grateful my new daughter finally has someone... two someones even, to keep her from working herself into an early grave. If she is genuinely happy, so am I."

The girls and Betty all sighed with relief, and Lani ordered a round of cognac for everyone.

"I...." she began. clearing her throat. "I want to read something to you all. I know all of you probably wonder what spurred me to think of becoming Poly and loving Mon and Mel both together. Well.... three months ago, I received a post-dated letter, from Gina. She arranged for it before she...."

Lani had to stop and take a breath. Melanie and Betty barely stifled tears. Monica and Gerald each squeezed their loves hands respectively, sighing. Lani composed herself and continued.

"She uh... she wanted me to know something she had always believed. Gina was my best friend and I always told her most everything. She knew about Monica, and she always knew I loved you both so much, both at once, though she never knew you two knew each other. In the letter she writes about wanting me to be happy, to follow my heart no matter where it took me. She joked about maybe if I was lucky I could have a threesome with you both."

Everyone giggled, even as they shed tears.

"Leave it to Gina to go out on a tacky joke," Lani continued, smiling sadly. "I want to read the last paragraph to you all. It's important to me you all know how she felt."

Lani took out the letter and read.

"Anyway my Miho, my beloved sister of my soul, it's time I finish up this whiny sentimental blubbering and get it mailed. If everything goes well, you'll get this well after I'm gone, so you can't complain to me. I know that this will seem to so many like the coward's escape I'm taking, but the truth is.... I'm not happy anyway. I haven't been for a long time. I asked Gerald not to tell anyone, so please don't be angry with him, but I have cervical cancer. What little life I have left would only be filled with chemotherapy and vomiting, and.... I did Melanie so wrong.... so very very wrong.... and until I got her hospitalized, I was going to muddle through everything and suck it up. So maybe I'm a chickenshit for doing this, but I can't bear to spend what time I have left drowning in guilt over what happened to that sweet beautiful girl, knowing it was my pushy bitch ass and giant mouth that put her in that bed. I just need you to promise me in death Miho, promise me, that you will do whatever it takes to be happy, no matter what anyone else thinks. Make my death matter. I love you all."

Everyone sat in silence, tears streaming down everyone's face. Lani lifted her glass of cognac.

"No more tears. Gina would be so pissed at us all. And I agree with her. I want her death to mean something now. So I propose a toast to Gina. Because as fucking stupid as her death was, so much good has come out of the aftermath. I want to remember her as my best friend who kicked my ass to be happy, and got out before her life became a miserable hospital visit."

Everyone dried their eyes and raised their glasses.

"To Gina," Lani began, "that mouthy pushy cunty nosy bitch who pissed us all off to high hell being so pushy, who made damn sure all of us would be happy after she was gone, and will forever be my best friend and sister. I hope she's at peace, in no pain, and laughing at us all for being such weepy saps."

Everyone laughed and glasses clinked. Monica and Melanie kissed Lani happily, not caring who saw them, while Gerald and Betty did likewise.

Lani was happy, and in front of her parents put rings on both her loves, swearing to be forever theirs.

Somewhere, someplace, an angel with a big mouth smiled.

The end.