The Redwoods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sara692
Sara692
182 Followers

"Really, you're not on the pill?"

"Really you dickhead, I'm not on the pill, haven't been for 4 months. I guess I'll work through that ok though. There's time for me to worry about that later."

"I'm sorry I upset you and did it this way but I had my reasons. I thought about what you wanted and how you wanted it set up but I decided I didn't want anyone else fucking you. It had to be me and this way. If you had known I was coming, this wouldn't have worked. Now as it is, you really know what being raped is like although in reality, you might have been beaten and injured. I found it very hard to try to keep this a realistic rape, me wanting to be with you for so long and not hitting you as a real rapist might."

"Its Ok you lug head, I forgive." I reached out to him and pulled him to me and in kissing, I pulled him to the ground and lay back on the moss and guided him to me. No longer fearing for my life, the act was beautiful as he guided me and joined with me in a beautiful orgasm.

We spent the remainder of the time exploring our little part of the park, making love wherever we found ourselves at the time. I usually initiated the act now, climbing on top of him and taking him or doing something to excite him like laying over a log presenting myself to him or just grasping him to get him hard.

The sex was good. Being with Gav was good and I was sad to see the two weeks end. We broke camp together and hiked out the last day pretty much in silence. He had to go home, back to Australia, me back to my life. Sadly, it was a parting I hated but it had to be.

Sara692
Sara692
182 Followers