The Reluctant Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
62_goo
62_goo
360 Followers

Ned was devastated. Julie asked him if he wanted to taste Daryl's pussy. He didn't reply.

Then she said, "Daryl, should Ned be able to taste your pussy?"

Ned heard that she referred to her pussy as Daryl's.

"No."

"Ned, guess what happened at the tattoo parlour? The tattooist asked Daryl if his pussy was for rent and Daryl said yes. Then he asked if he could take the cost of the tattoo out of his pussy. And he did, again and again. So did his assistant. And guess what I tasted for the first time? Another pussy. His assistant was a girl, Annie. She tasted incredible, didn't she Daryl?"

"She sure did, honey," said Daryl. "We should invite her over here so Neddy boy can watch. You'd like that wouldn't you Neddy boy?"

"No, I wouldn't like it."

While Ned was still restrained Julie and Daryl fucked each other. He was covered in her pussy juice and his cum by the time they were done. They undid the cuffs and sent him to his room, the spare room, for the rest of the night.

The last straw came the following week. Julie spoke to Ned seriously.

"Ned, I've got to speak to you seriously. I know how much you love to watch Daryl and me and how much you enjoy wearing my things and your cage. And I know deep down you really love my piercings and my tattoo so I've decided that we need to take our relationship further."

Ned tried to complain but she just cut him off.

"We've been married for almost five years and my parents are wondering when we are going to make them grandparents. So I've decided the time is right. We're going to have a baby."

"Julie, I'm not sure that now is the best time for me..."

"No, no, no, hear me out Ned. You won't have anything to do with it except love it and provide for it. Daryl is going to impregnate me, not you."

Ned was speechless. When he could speak he said, "Don't do this Julie, please don't do this. This is something I won't be able to get over."

"Oh, Ned, stop it. You and I both know you love this whole scene. Daryl is a much better lover than you so it makes sense that, as the alpha male, he is the one to get me pregnant. As I said, all you'll have to do is provide for the baby financially, and provide a family name for it. It will be our baby, just with Daryl's sperm."

"Please Julie, not this. I can take just about anything else but not this."

"Ned, it's happening. And from today, Daryl is going to fuck me twice a day for the next week. It's my most fertile time at the moment. If I get my next period then he'll do it again, and again if necessary until I'm pregnant. You can just sit there in your cock cage, which I have the key to, and your lingerie and accept it."

Ned got up and made a decision. He had never made a decision on his own before but he did now. He went to the bedroom, took off his wife's lingerie, dressed in his own clothes and walked out of the house. All he had were the clothes on his back, his wallet and his car keys.

He got into his car and drove. He had no idea of where he was going but he just drove. After an hour or so he arrived at a quaint little town that looked like it took pride in its appearance. He found a motel, inquired if they had a room, and plonked himself down in the room and wept.

He wept over the loss of his wife. He had never wanted anything she had done to him sexually. He never wanted her to take a lover and he certainly didn't want her pregnant by him.

He considered his options. He considered suicide, blowing his head off in his marital bed but decided that would only hurt him and besides, he wouldn't be around to see what happened. He decided he needed legal advice.

He met with his attorney and discussed his plight. His attorney was sympathetic and reminded him that because everything was in the company's name and that Julie signed a pre-nup that precluded her getting anything from the company she would get nothing in the divorce. That suited Ned fine. He had the papers drawn up and asked his attorney to hold them until he could confirm the pregnancy.

He also showed his attorney his cage. The attorney was a little surprised but knew someone who could pick its lock and take it off him. An hour later, Ned was free and he felt great.

He had been going into work while living away from home. He knew that some of the girls at work were friends with Julie so she would know where he was. A couple of weeks later Julie arrived at his desk.

"So, Ned, are you over your little snit and ready to come home? You're gonna need to be there for the birth. I'm due in April next year."

Ned just looked up at her. "Have you got proof?"

"Yep, have a look at my doctor's note." She pulled a bunch of papers out of her bag. Sure enough there it was in writing - his wife was pregnant. She also had a referral to an obstetrician and antenatal classes.

"How long since we've actually made love, Julie?"

"Oh, it's gotta be about four months or so."

"Can I have a copy of all of this stuff," Ned asked, gesturing to the papers?

"Sure, we can copy them here."

So they did. Julie left and Ned promised he would be home tomorrow. He rang his attorney and asked him to meet at his family home the next day. They made an appointment for noon.

Ned duly arrived home the next morning at about eleven. Julie was happy to see him. So was Daryl. Before he arrived he visited his bank. He closed their joint accounts and deactivated all of Julie's debit and credit cards, except one. Their day-to-day account had less than $100 in it and it was the only one Julie now had access to. Everything else belonged to the company.

At precisely 12 o'clock the doorbell rang. A man in a suit was at the door. Ned invited him in and sat him in the lounge room with Julie and Daryl.

"Are you two Julie Snow and Daryl Davidson," he asked?

They both said yes together.

He handed both an envelope. "You've been served."

He excused himself and left. Ned's attorney then entered. Julie and Daryl were open-mouthed in shock.

Ned said, "Julie, I loved you but what you've done to me over the last few months is inexcusable. I can no longer love someone who doesn't listen to me and does things for her own pleasure. When you wanted to have sex outside the marriage I asked you not to but you decided that I would love it. I never did. Then you dressed me up in your clothes, made me wear your make-up and had Daryl fuck me in the ass. I told you I didn't like it but you never listened. You convinced yourself that I enjoyed it. Then you locked me in that cage, again telling me that I loved it. Well, I didn't. I told you that but again you didn't listen. You knew how much I disliked piercings and tattoos but you went and got some anyway. You still made yourself believe that I liked it but I told you I didn't. You didn't listen. Now you're pregnant with Daryl's baby. This is the ultimate betrayal. I told you that I wouldn't be able to get over it but you did it anyway."

Absolute silence. I don't think Julie had anything to say anyway. Daryl just looked like his dog died.

"So in your envelopes there are divorce papers for you Julie on the grounds of adultery. And for you Daryl is an action against you for alienation of affection. That means it's your fault that Julie is with you and not me. There is also a restraining order. Neither of you are allowed within a mile of me, or this house. It comes into operation at 1pm today. So you've got," I looked at my watch, "about 45 minutes to get out."

"But, Ned, I love you. Where will we go? Daryl's lease was up weeks ago and he moved in here."

"To be honest I really don't care where you go, as long as it's not here. Oh, by the way, as per our pre-nup, you have no access to company funds so none of your cards will work except for the one to our daily account. I left all the money that was in that account for you. Now you'd better get packing."

EPILOGUE

I thought I'd miss her more than I do. It's amazing how good it feels to cut a cancer out of your life.

While some of the women at work were Julie's friends, many more weren't but were quite happy to get to know me. I made sure they knew that I wasn't looking for a long-term partner but plenty of them were happy with a few nights here and there. I'm still not ready to take over the company but I'm learning more every day and loving it.

As for Julie and Daryl, well, life isn't as good for them. Daryl up and left when he realised that Julie was poorer than he was. Julie carried her baby to full term but was unable to support her daughter. She was put up for adoption. Last I heard a childless couple interstate adopted her.

Julie still lives in town and I've seen her around, but not to talk to. I hear from the girls at work that she keeps to herself when she isn't waitressing at a local bar. She's on minimum wage and living in a one-room apartment. I sometimes wonder what goes through her mind when she thinks back to the life we shared and she trashed.

62_goo
62_goo
360 Followers
12