All Comments on 'The Reluctant Cuckold'

by 62_goo

Sort by:
  • 95 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well

At least he divorced the bitch. That's the only redeeming value to this uh story. 2 just for decent writing. That's about all to be said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow! What a load of crap this is.

How old are you 12, 13? I don't think you missed a cliche'. This was terrible.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 9 years ago
Schizophrenic BTB story

The author has a highly skilled, amateur mode of creating a depersonalized reality where cuckold mores run rampant and then after all dignity has been lost, a scorching , moral payback is applied. Its like watching a boxing match where the underdog is jabbed silly till the last round and then against all odds , uncorks a haymaker and staggers away the victor. This is fairly unique.

Twisted, downbeat fantasy and somehow a good read . 62_goo is being true to himself and compromising very little in relating his vision of sordid incisions. I respect that. Full marks. *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not clishe

A cuck story's end with a sexual majority man. 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
sick

this is g..... 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Better

This was a better story than most in that it started as a sorry tale and ended up with a pretty decent resolution. I hate the cuckoldry that starts mild and ends savagely. The story might actually lend credence to the masculine male, were it not for all the acceptance during the escapades before the eventual denouncement. So, 3*?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
?

When you finish High School in a few years time try again or maybe not

CreeperclawCreeperclawover 9 years ago
Honestly this carried on too far

He should've taken action at the time that she announced that she fed him a creampie. It REALLY took months of all this madness before he got fed up, of course she didn't respect or listen to him.

2/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please stop writing

You have nothing worthwhile to say.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
whoa!

At least he didn't like it, at the very least. I didn't like it either. You had an idea; maybe even a good idea, but it was like a chicken mcnugget, it tastes like chicken but really isn't.

You should keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please ignore the last comment...

...advising you to quit writing. Just because the wimp that wrote doesn't like the theme and content of your story, does NOT mean it's a bad story. I think Ned should've "grown a pair" long before he did, but that doesn't mean I didn't like it. 4*

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
Haven't I read this story before?

And haven't you written this story already? How many times are you going to submit the same story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not formulanic

@ swingerjoe The most cuck stories end with the happy cuck who eats the creampies of strangers from his wife's pussy. Here the author wrote a sequel part, where the husband gets rid of this lifestyle and the humuliation together with the wife.

There are very few such stories here which deals with similar end.

1. Saxon_Hart "Ginger Snaps"

2. Maninncon "I Have a Proposition For You"

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I didn't vote

I seldom do on stories I do not like, I have to admit I did not like the very "stiff" manner of writing, or the subject manner. Of course voting because one dislikes the subject matter is unfair, and I can see a poor vote when the writing is poor or filled with typos.

This would need a LOT of work to become believable, or even really retain anyone's attention. The author may perhaps improve, so no reason why not trying again.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 9 years ago
Concerns

Based on this and other writings by the author, there seems to be a recurring theme about a weak-kneed, wimpy hubby pushed around and humiliated by his woman. Writing was fair but the idea that hubby would accept all the cream pie, cross-dressing, forced gay, cuckolding? And he was only truly objecting, finally, to raising another man's child (clearly he passively acquiesced to the rest)? The premise is ludicrous and lacks credibility, as 99.9 % of men would not behave this way.

Two stars, and that for reasonable writing quality (penalty deductions for bondage elements in a story not in the BDSM category, forced gay and cream pies not in the Fetish category, and the general lack of believability). I wonder if some/all of this author's actual fantasies are expressed in this story? Despite the ending, I see this as a cuck-wimp story that repeats elements of numerous, willing cuckold tales.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
i hate cheaters

but idiots more thus i hate this author the most.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
disagreeable characters

usually result in a disagreeable story, which is the case here. Not a single character was admirable or even likable in any way, and the cuck was so go along to get along, that the story lacked any emotion or drama at all. The end, formulaic in the extreme was equally emotionally dead.

So no drama, no emotion, no excitement....no story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
weak writing

The story didn't flow very well and seemed to focus too long on the cuck part for a reluctance story. An editor could have help out in streamlining the story to make it smoother for the reader.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 9 years ago
Her getting pregnant was the ultimate betrayal?

But he was ok with getting raped? The fuck is wrong with you? And if he runs a multi national conglomerate, what the fuck kind of house does he live in? It should be a mother fucking mansion, not some dinky as shit 3 bedrooms in the suburb.

And why the hmfuck did she hate him so much anyway, and why was she living in some shithole apartment when she graduated university with a psych degree? Did you even read this crap after you wrote it? Were you high? Do we need to be?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
where was the arrest for rape and her part in it?

unfortunately someone this weak minded will never be able to run a car much less a corporation

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
DUH

DUH, What the fuck was this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Post this crap in Gay Male

So no one needs to read it. And then consider writing a story with characters that aren't thoroughly detestable. She was an absolute manipulative bitch. He was a simpering, spineless coward. And Daryl was simply a thug. Why he didn't have them arrested for sodomy and rape was beyond me. But it fit right in with the rest of this stupid story. And the cage? An idiot removes it with a screwdriver in less then 30 seconds. There was nothing clever, interesting or entertaining about this story. A complete waste of time to read. I checked your story list and note that most of your stories rate in the 2's or low 3's. That should tell you no one is enjoying your stories. If you decide to post again and I would suggest you don't, get an editor. This was poorly written drivel. No stars for absolute garbage.

bystander13bystander13over 9 years ago
Implausible

I couldn't even make it through the story before skipping to the end. The pregnancy wasn't the final straw to a loving husband that wasn't interested in her lifestyle choices, the creampies were. Anything after that to a husband that wasn't a submissive bisexual was just a waste of words in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not so good.

This was not so good. It would never get that far with --- particularly with a rich guy --- if it did, it would end with dead bodies, not a divorce and restraining order.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: Please ignore the last comment...

" Just because the wimp that wrote doesn't like the theme and content of your story, does NOT mean it's a bad story."

<P>

Actually, not liking like the theme and content of a story is pretty good definition of a bad story. At least that person commented on the story, while you commented on their right to have a different opinion. Ya disagree? Fine, That's not what you did. If ANYONE should be ignored, is assholes like you.

<P>

As for the story, this really should have been under Satire. Yeah, he finally grew a pair, but it was only after you took things to an absurd level. THAT is what makes it a bad story.

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
Implausible...as @bystander13 said...

This story is implausible, and that is the minimum that we can say!!! No man would tolerate so many humiliations and so many lack of respect against his will...More with the armor prenup he had!!! And he think that be fucked in the ass was less than his wife get pregnant by the lover just for laughing...2* for his late reaction...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great story,,,,

i had a women do me must like these,but it was behind my back,,,,,i did enjoy the story,,,,more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
USUALLY

Usually I like your BTB stories. But this one was too unbelievable. No man who is able to live and function on his own would accept all of her humiliations and continue on as long as he did. You still need to use some logic in your stories, for example, by having her so some things to please him even while pushing him away with others.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 9 years ago
Decline in quality

Title misleads reader into thinking we got a real man here, not a caged pantyboy who smokes dick and gets ass raped. Not too impressed

MitchFraellMitchFraellover 9 years ago

This guy was supposed to be fabulously rich. He wouldn't have stood for any shit from his wife after her first night out without him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Are you kidding?

He puts up with all that shit but balks at her letting someone else impregnate her?

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
a titan of industry he is not

nor is he prone to quick decisions.

Considering how much he tolerated, I am surprised he actually left.

mediocre story, with unlikable characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I liked it.

Characters all did their job. Hubby is a beta male so, yes, he put up with far too much shit. Yet for once we see a guy who did not roll over into cock crazy cuck. He didn't like it and drew a line in the sand that worked for him and was iron clad with hard evidence for the prenup. There are plenty of real people who go along to get along until they reach some break point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Childish

The story, although an attempt at an interesting theme, is written in a very childish fashion and needs a lot of help to get this sounding like an adult story.

Take an English composition class.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Once again, money wins.

How would the story have ended if the husband isn't wealthy? She probably would have reacted with indifference to his divorce papers. Better yet, what if she is the one who is wealthy? He would probably convince himself that he likes being a cleanup cuck because he would starve without her.

1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Right, it happens every day.....

.....trust fund nooky gets used by a sicko and takes his sweet time getting outraged enough to act.

Bullshit.

I call bullshit!

He would more likely kick her ass out as soon as she mentioned her plans for adultery, then would very likely take out a hit on the loser fuck-toy and then had the bitch gang raped by a bunch of junkies before moving on with one of the office bimbos. He'd likely cut lover-boy's pecker off about three minutes before they dump him in the bay.

Hell, if he was anything above a two digit IQ, he'd have also fucked the brains out of every one of her friends he could identify.

Then he'd take them all out for a 'Thank You!' party. He'd dose them with X in their drinks, then while they waver like grass in the wind, he'd have them all gang-fucked at a local biker bar until the X wears off, extra doses supplied to the biker gang, just to keep the party goin' 'till the crack of noon on the following Monday.

Then all her planted friends would need fired for anything he could trump up on them.

That's about right for that ilk.

Please note. It didn't start out that way and he wasn't the type to be hateful or vengeful.....that is until she showed her true colors. She just brought it out in him.

What do you think of my little twist on your story?

So, arguably an unbelievably stupid premise, bad development with no human interest or character interest....it was a one-dimensional, wandering narrative of the worst kind.....just like the crap above.

Hey, if you can write crap...so can I.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
i read it

Not believable, but what fantasy is? I wish my wife took me for a cruel, wild and erotic ride before I had the perfect excuse to kick her out. It's fantasy, not Shakespeare... Give the author a break, fellas..

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WTF

Give me a fucking break. Nobody, but nobody, except in this writers overworked fantasy could something like this be even slightly realistic. What a bunch of crock. Not even a good btb story. Nothing but sick humiliation. You call this erotic?

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
I can believe

I read the whole thing. I guess the cuckie crowd drove the rating to an unnecessarily high level.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What is the target audience?

The BTB crowd will hate it because the guy is such a wimp through most of the story and the revenge is so moderate it won't make up for it.

The redemption and happy ending crowd won't like it because-well, there's no redemption and no happy ending.

The cuck crowd will like the early parts but doesn't get an ending that is happy for it. Still, they're probably the only ones that will be able to stand it.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
What The Fuck

This comment is to the last anon. Drop dead. Fuck you and anyone that looks like you.

Now for the tale. The idiot er I mean the man was in love. The cunt, I mean the woman was stupid. She had it made and she blew it. Made him a wimp cuck until his balls grew and he came to his senses. In the end he was free and she was alone. Stupid bitch.

Not the regular type of tale I read but the last comment led me to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Dear Co-Commentators...

...cry me a river, manchildren.

Eroticafan8000Eroticafan8000about 9 years ago
This idiot was in love with an ungrateful bitch like her for why exactly???

Okay, I don't care how well off you are, how unprepared you are for your future job or how much you love the woman that swore to forsake all other relationships for yours. It shouldn't take 4 fucking months to grow some balls. If my wife started doing that shit in my house, I would literally put my boot to her ass and kick her the fuck out. I wouldn't even allow her to refuse me my release the first time. A marriage is supposed to be about neutral ground between spouses. She gets hers but I'm not allowed to get mine? Are you fucking kidding me??? I went 30 years without real sex with a woman. I'm not so needy that I would willingly put up with her bullshit and she knows that. I've made that clear to her. She'd either learn my rules or we don't need to be together anymore. Now, I'm not trying to say that I'm the boss of her but I am saying that I won't be reduced to less of a man because of her over inflated ego. I refuse to be a cuckold. I would rather die than be a cuckold for her and her asshole boyfriend. She's not like this, btw. I've just laid out my self-made rules and she respects me more because of that.

jaxster99jaxster99almost 9 years ago
i loved it

wish more stories were like this

EddboyEddboyalmost 9 years ago
this fag deserved it all

Ned was obviously a closet faggot so i feel no sympathy towards him. He willingly sucked that mans dick and let him fuck his ass

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Childish

The development of this story is about what I would expect for a high school junior who never did get good grades in English.

Tiny Tim

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmalmost 9 years ago
Good for the guy. But you did carry it on too long

If it was my story, the first time she came home and did what she did she would be toast. Gone in a heartbeat. Sorry, but the bitch deserves it. She was a calculating bitch.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
He Took It For Too Long

So he masturbates, so she can cheat?

“I'll wear them okay?” – WTF? After the way she’s been treating him, he agrees to wear panties so she won’t cry? Let her fucking bawl her eyes out!

He should have put his foot down MUCH sooner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

not realistic.

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
Too Little,Too Late!

- What a dumb fuck! This fucking guy will be at least 50 years old before he's able to "take over the company"!

- He couldn't shut the cunt down as soon as she started to go against his wishes?! I'm sure someone in "his" company should have set the wife straight and sent Daryl packing.

- Sad story about some sad-ass people who deserved everything they got!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fantastic!

Thank you! I love feminization but only when the sissy is into it. I'm so sick of these cuckold/forced feminization stories where the poor innocent husband takes all this shit while he secretly hates it.

This was much more realistic and satisfying :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Like it :)

People who say it's unrealistic don't get this. It's an inversion of the usual forced fem tropes where the husband goes along with everything even if he doesn't like it. Brilliant story :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 8 years ago
5

because dear annony is a old ugly fag ass fag with ED who hate everything

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sad sad sad

Such sadness such Drek. A sign of perversion worthy of Egyptians and Caligula. The quantity of these stories, the great number of critics who find them "entertaining" foreshadows the deterioration and corruption of Western Civilization.

sinsational83sinsational83over 7 years ago
REALLY??????

frankly I thought this story sucked. REASON ..... There is no way any guy would put up with this kind of crap. The fact that either you think or feel someone would be like Ned and go along with this garbage is somewhat disturbing to me. It makes me wonder if this is something you have personally experienced yourself. Any guy I know would have kicked her ass out after her first attempt to do something as she did. You could have given good ole Ned a set of balls earlier than you did. I realize that this is just a fictional story, ( I hope ) it was still way over the top to be believable. With that being said, the story was well written and well put together and for that I am giving you 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ned "The WIMP!"

He finally got feed up! Should of happened sooner but, as the saying goes, "better late than never".

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
*1 ( just becaus you wrote something). Very, very disappointing.

l always wonder how people can even enjoy such garbage. This shows the moral decay in our society. l know some may say that it is just a story, but we mustn't forget that what you feed your mind on is the same that determine your behaviour in the long run.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
That was awful

That was awful and rather extreme. No way he goes that far until he kicks the women out. Should have been gone at the threat having someone else.

2 Stars.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

The title let me to believe that a man would stand up to a cheating cunt and assert his manhood.

What I saw in just the first half of the first page was so bad I threw up a little.

You probably had the cuck weirdos get their little peepees hard and cream their panties as I am sure you did too.

Fucking prat

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This is now the second story I've read by this idiot....I was clearly mistaken when I though it would be better than the first.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
DetroitRockCity

I've noticed how you have given several of your "expert opinions on writing" in the past to many authors. but one thing that gets me is when I check I see you have never written anything but your also quick to find fault with others for how they write a story. I could better understand and accept your criticisms but since you havent even tried to write one yourself. seems you dont have the courage to write one so you feel the need to tear down others who at least try to do something you have no backbone to do yourself. you are such a loser and hypocrite its pathetic just like you

leetamezleetamezabout 6 years ago
Grateful

I really liked that he didn’t give into them in the end! I really don’t like

the way Cuckhold is in so many of these stories. Thanks for that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
-5*'s

No common sense used in your writing. Piss poor at best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
There Is A Major Difference

Being strongly in love with someone and mindful of their every need does not mean a willingness to be cuckolded and betrayed by the very person you love dearly. Julie and Daryl should be grateful that Ned didn't kill them or have them killed. There are an awful lot of ex-cons in bars everywhere. You'd be surprised how easy it is to find someone to make two people "disappear" for as little as $200.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Too long

He finally cut out the cancer, but it took too damn long.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Too far over the top

I didn't believe her crying would make him wear the panties. I don't think he even lets Darryl in the house. If Darryl is stupid enough to put his cock into Ned's mouth, I think Darryl brings back a bloody stump. And at the end? I see no reason a woman like Julie would stay in town. She'd simply go to a larger town and find a new man to support her. Done and done. Too many unbelievables in this.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 5 years ago
I was rubbing my clitty like made

Then you ruined the story by making him turn mean to his wife. He should have been on his knees thanking Daryl for making the love of his wife feel like a loved woman and making her pregnant.

TnexTnexabout 5 years ago
Unbelievable

No one would’ve let it get that far before doing something about it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Need more stories like this

5 stars.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
Weak husband and an evil wife

He should have ended it with her first adultery. There was no reason to wait. If the point was to tell a story about a spineless coward, you succeeded. Now, why would anyone read it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Twist ending

This is so much more different than other super fetishistic erotica, I really like how it ends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Passable but not superb.

Too many cliches, especially the ALienation of Affection lawsuit, and the wimpy titan of industry. Someone that indecisive would have been conquered in different ways many times over and not have been able to thrive as the head of the company.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Loving wifes

This is just a VERY simple minded cuck fetish!!! Nothing more than a nonsense collection of cuck stereotypes Supported by unbelievable characters for a predictible plot from a cuck for cucks or at least from someone who Needs some Rating, Sure The cucks here love it becAuse The author put it on THICK! i guess just plain Bob Would love it!!!

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
What

What took him so long to dump the bitch?

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

He had to mentally ill to put what she did to him for so long. A real simpleton.

But she got hers and another woman will get him

2/5

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Inane. First, why would you run to another bathroom if you're spilling your guts? When she told him how much he liked it the next morning, who didn't he tell her he threw up? Then, why let her do it to you the next night? Seriously, who has to eat 35 shit sandwiches to finally decide they don't like the taste? Even a tiiiiiiny bit of realism would go a long way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Completely stupid

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Again. Too little, too late in this cuckold story. He should have , at least, had Darryl neutered.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ned is a sissy little asshole. He should have thrown her out the first time she slept with someone else, or at the very least, beaten the shit out of her the first time she tricked him into eating her creampie. But no, he puts up with her garbage. Sick little boy, definitely not a man.

someoneothersomeoneotherover 2 years ago

Story does not hold together. Husband was way too accommodating if he was reluctant.

RuttweilerRuttweilerabout 2 years ago
Meh

I’m sorry, I didn’t think it was very well written. I don’t believe the characters, and I don’t believe the situation, so I couldn’t enjoy the story.

It reads more like a form letter.

someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 2 years ago

Stupid unbelievable story with no character development such as explanation for wife's behavior.

Also written by someone who copies regular LW tropes like actions for alienation of affection and thinking husband could cut off wife completely from a divorce settlement -- not the case.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She was right, Ned thinks only of himself. He denied her the one thing she needed and acted like a royal shit. I would have cherished her and her lover. 4yourpleasureiam a sissy cuck

eljj546eljj546almost 2 years ago
Hey anonymous

Why don't you assholes register for a username? Then we know who to talk to when we read stupid fucking comments. Why don't you anonymous assholes try writing a story for once? In other words do everyone a favor. Shut the fuck up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Characters are cardboard cut-outs speaking lines right out of an awfully written (worse than the 'usual' porn masterpiece) porno flick. Drivel. It was like a pinball machine with cliché's and stereotypes and the posts and bumpers.

-

For eljj546's information, some anons are contributors on this site who, having expressed their views under a profile name, get downvoted and email-harassed by the more churlish minions. I see that you've never published anything, so why don't you lead the way, mate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i dont think that the basic issue female, of any race , has got a good psychologically sound functional system to make it as a human being. possibly the fault of their special xx hormonal system. Thats at least 1 of the reasons that men dont understand them and 2- possibly the main reason they are all unstable and subject to huge emotional mistakes in decision making. rk

mysexmail45mysexmail45over 1 year ago

what a shitty story. why would you write a story with a decent plot and intend for it to end so poorly? I can't for the life of me figure out why tf you'd write this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

2 stars, liked it less than dislike. That he went as a cuck, dressing in her clothes, letting her have sex with Daryl is just too much. It actually took her saying she's going to get pregnant by Daryl to get his manhood up? Sorry, doesn't compute. Even tho I liked the ending with the divorce & other papers, happened too late to save the story. Bob

RubiconXRubiconXover 1 year ago

This is one of the stupider stories I’ve read. Absolutely nothing rings true or realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Any more fucking stupid, and you would need to delete all of the words. Wait. No. That would actually improve this radioactive dumpster fire. .0000000000000000001 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

only one word for this shit.... YUCK!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why oh why did ur baby momma not abort you on conception? may be ...just a weee maybe..the world could a ve been a slightly better place then?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I would love and cherish my wife, her lover and their baby if I were him. He is a ungrateful fool for turning her out. 4yourpleasureiam

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

STUPID, JUST STUPID!

At least MC did not bewail undyin love...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous