All Comments on 'The Reluctant Heterosexual'

by GhostHunterDude

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
GhostHunterDudeGhostHunterDudealmost 10 years agoAuthor
Feedback

I'm looking for feedback on this story more than any I've written. Constructive criticism is more than welcome. THX.

albertaboyalbertaboyalmost 10 years ago

I liked the story, him taking it in the ass so soon was probably not realistic but you never know.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
research

if your in the indy area and want some firsthand experiance just let me know. story was hot and im a verse bottom so just email dickcarter 26 at yahoo if you wanna a d something more hands on for a sequel!

TimothyMTimothyMalmost 10 years ago

A good story, but more believable if they'd used condoms for the anal sex. I liked the fact that he let go of his inhibitions and took the step from seeing Chris as a girl to the full gay experience.

You might have had better luck with this in Transexual/Crossdresser, but it works for GM too.

GhostHunterDudeGhostHunterDudealmost 10 years agoAuthor
Thx

Thanks for the comments. Sorry DCarter I'm live a couple thousand miles away. As I mentioned I'm 100% hetero, but thanks for the offer.

mumblegooseeggmumblegooseeggalmost 10 years ago
Nicely done

I don't have Timothy's reservations about bareback sex. Very few erotic story are entirely believable to start with, so it's just a question of accepting the author's premises temporarily, for the sake of enjoying the story. When it comes to anal sex, in fact, I agree that the objective reality requires condoms, but in a stroke story, this only starts you thinking about why condoms are a good idea (nothing to do with STD!) which is just a basic turn-off. (It's the same thing with strraight sex: you don't mention smelly feet or beer belly or jiggly hips in an erotic story). So Ghosthunter, just continue to pretend that everybody has had an enema recently.

ChrisSummersChrisSummersalmost 10 years ago
Loved it.

Hot. As a guy who secretly wears his wife's stuff occasionally, I loved the whole image. Mmmmm

Chris.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Really good story! I liked the progression. Didn't seem rushed like a lot of stories on here

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Perfection

This is one of the hottest stories I've read on this site (and I've read A LOT). So realistic and filled with real life desire and trepidation. Your fantasy is now my fantasy and I really enjoy it. Thank you so much for sharing. A story like this is a small treasure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous