The Reluctant Heterosexual

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gasped when Chris, standing on his knees, pulled the head of my cock to his mouth. I felt him take it in as he gently began to suck on it as he teased it with his tongue.

I'm not a Don Juan, up to that point in my life I could count the number of different lovers I experienced in life on one hand. Only a couple of those ever went down on me. Having Chris do it was a totally a weird experience. I'm not saying I didn't enjoy it, mind you. But, knowing it was Chris, a guy, pulling me in a lip lock, well...

I concentrated on how Chris looked, not on what he was. I half convinced myself that I have having my cock sucked and licked by an attractive young woman. Chris licked my shaft from top to bottom and then he teased by testicles with his tongue. I almost died when he took them inside his mouth and bathed them in hot saliva. Then he lifted my sac up and licked and kissed me underneath. It felt awesome.

After spending a good amount of time exploring what was under my scrotum with his mouth and tongue, he kissed his way back up my ridged shaft until he was back at the tip again. He took my tender head back inside his mouth again as his tongue drilled into the tiny slit on the end. After a moment or two of that, he concentrated his tongue work on the soft ruffled skin just underneath the head. He nearly had me cumming with that alone.

Then he started taking me deep. I was so worked up, I began to wriggle my hip as I face fucked his mouth. He was working himself up and down my shaft with his lips, swishing over the underside with his tongue. Chris was sucking cock as well as any woman who had ever done it for me, probably better. At least with Chris, he had personal knowledge on how different things felt for a guy.

I looked down, watching Chris's princess curls flying around his head as he continued to bob. Soon, not being able to help myself, I began to rock my hips forward and back, fucking Chris's mouth. I felt the pressure begin to grow up inside my bottom, I knew I was seconds from blowing my wad. Not know what Chris would want when I began to cum, I announced, "Oh shit, I'm about to cum!"

If anything, Chris began to suck me harder. Guy or not, it was an incredible blowjob. Chris was giving no indication that he was going to spit me out, so I just let things release. I felt it erupt out from my bottom as my climax throbbed through my cock. It was incredibly strong. I could feel the pulses in my back and legs, as well as through my cock.

Chris greedily sucked it down. He swallowed about every second pulse. By the time I was done getting off, he had swallowed down everything I had to give.

He sat back and looked up at me through his mascara coated eyelashes and asked, "How was that, did you enjoy?"

I couldn't help myself; I chuckled and said, "Um, yeah, that was great."

Then to my consternation, he asked, "Why don't you do me now?"

I gulped; it was one thing letting a guy suck my cock, but another thing again to do it to another guy. I asked, "You do realize I'm heterosexual, right?"

Chris grinned up at me and said, "Of course, but I just thought as long as your were experimenting, you might consider giving it a try."

I don't know if it was from the buzz of the alcohol, or if I was just in a perverse mood. I responded, "Okay, I'll give it a try, but if I can't do it, don't push it, okay?"

Chris smiled angelically, he said, "I can't ask for more."

Chris stood us as we began to kiss again, I could smell a faint scent of my cum on his breath, but could taste nothing. As we kissed, I figured I couldn't do anything if Chris was still wearing his princess dress. I reached around his back as we kissed passionately; I slowly lowered the zipper down his back. The zipper kept going down, and down further, until my hand came to rest just above his butt.

As Chris shrugged the dress off his shoulders, letting it fall to the floor, I stood back to check him out. On top, he was wearing a bra, it looked to me to be a real, probably 'A' cup, bra. Below, he had on a pair of panties. Only, with a big bulging cock inside. Chris blushed and said, "Um, normally I tuck everything back up under my legs, but I got pretty excited sucking you off."

I looked up into his eyes as I responded, "I guess it happens." Yeah, lame, I know.

We went back to kissing, quickly taking my mind off what I was about to do, or try to do. As we kissed, I reached around and unclasped the bra. As soon as it was loose, Chris shrugged his way out of the thing. Then I decided I would treat Chris like he had done to me, I began to kiss down his neck slowly. I was amaze how aroused he was becoming from my kisses. I was more amazed that I began to feel a twinge again inside my cock.

After a bit, I had my mouth down on his nipples, and I began to suck on them, about the same way I would have sucked on Jasmine's. Chris stood with his eyes shut, biting his lower lip, obviously enjoying what I was doing. Then he opened his eyes and said, "Why don't we go to my bedroom."

Taking my hand again, he led me down the hall to his room. Once inside, I resumed sucking on his nipples and at the same time, I worked my hands inside the panties he was wearing and I kneaded the cheeks of his ass. Chris whispered, "Wow that feels great Tanner. It isn't every day I get my butt massaged."

As I broke loose from his chest, I started to kiss down his body like he had done to me. This I knew how to do, it was no different than what I would have done for Jasmine. It's only when I got down to his hips, and saw the tip of his hard cock sticking up out of the waistband of the bikini cut panties that things changed.

I had no choice to face what I was doing with a dose of reality. I could look at his curls and see a woman, I could see him in a dress and see a woman, I could look at his face done up in makeup and see a woman, but what was in front of my face was all male. I couldn't hide anymore behind a façade, I had to face that what I was doing, all of it, was with another guy.

For some reason, it wasn't as shocking as one would expect. Fortunately, as I tugged the panties Chris was wearing down over his hips and down his legs, his cock looked pretty normal. I would have really had a hard time if it looked like some of the big, ugly dicks on the porn sites. If it had been all purple and bulging with veins all over that would have been the end of it. Chris's cock was tan like his skin and only show hints of veins inside. It was long and cylindrical and had a fairly nice looking pink head.

I kissed first one of his hips and then the other, working up the nerve to take him inside my mouth. When I finally did, it ended up being pretty anti-climactic. The first thing I notice as I slipped the head of his penis inside my lips was how soft it felt. It was almost like I was sucking on pussy lips, only with a bit more structure to them. I started to gently suck on the softness and began to twirl around his head with my tongue.

From there I pretty much mimicked what he had done to me. I kissed down his shaft, licking it up and down. Then I took his shaved testicles inside my mouth and began to tease them with my tongue. Amazingly, I found myself getting into it. I can't say it was turning me on, I would be lying. But, it wasn't grossing me out either—I was enjoying myself because I was making Chris feel good.

After spending several minutes teasing his sac, I moved up and took his shaft inside my mouth again. Soon, I was moving my head forward and back, letting him face fuck me. He was gently rocking his hips, push his cock into my mouth. Occasionally, it would hit the back of my throat, but as long as it missed my uvula, I didn't gag.

With my eyes shut, I started to suck him with a steady rhythm. In and out, apply suction, teasing with my tongue.

The one thing I wasn't going to do was let him cum in my mouth. I couldn't go there. Fortunately, he had other plans also. Unfortunately, his plans were to take it to entirely higher level. Pulling out of my mouth he whispered, "I need to be inside you."

Not really comprehending at first, I asked, "What?"

Then he whispered, "I want to fuck you. Then you can do it to me."

I gasped, "Man, Chris, I don't know..."

He smiled at me and said, "Really, it will be okay, I promise. Take it from me, it feels really nice."

I shook my head. After I just sucked his cock, I figured I might as well experience the whole thing. I reluctantly agreed to let Chris have his way with me.

Chris pulled me up and directed me to his bed. He told me, "Go ahead and lay down on your tummy. I'll do the rest."

I gulped, "Okay, but I'm not so sure about this."

Chris chuckled, "Honest, it will be fine. Just relax and go with it."

So, I climbed onto the queen size bed and stretched out on my stomach. I felt Chris reach inside the waistband of my boxers and he tugged them down my legs. Just that quick, I was laying on the bed naked. I felt naked and vulnerable—an entirely new set of emotions for me.

Chris climbed up beside my hips and reached over to his nightstand for something. That something I found out in short order was a tube of KY lotion. I felt him tug first on one of my legs, and then the other as he spread my legs apart. I let him do it. Then I heard him snap open the cap on the lotion and felt a shiver run up though my body as he squeezed out a liberal glob of the cool lotion onto my anus.

With my legs spread, and my anus coated in jell, Chris moved up between my legs. Then I felt the soft head of his hard cock begin to tease my bung hole. I thought, 'My gawd, I'm going to let him stick his cock up my ass! What am I thinking?'

Chris soothingly said, "Okay, I'm going to enter you now. Just relax and let your anus stretch."

Chris pushed up against my asshole, and I was amazed on how easily his cock slipped inside me. I felt my sphincter rebel a little, but as he slowly slid inside me; I felt it begin to relax. In just a few seconds, I could feel his hips against my butt. I could feel his long hard cock filling me. I have to admit, it was a really an unusual sensation. Honestly, he was right, it felt nice.

I have had the finger at the doctor's office, having Chris inside me felt nothing like it. It was most like, forgive my description, but it felt like when you had to go to the bathroom really bad and had to wait, then you get your chance, when you finally get to let it go, it feels really good. That's kind of what it was like with Chris's cock inside me-kind of.

Chris asked, "How are you doing, Tanner? Can I start moving?"

I chuckled, half embarrassed, half enthralled, I replied, "If you mean, can you fuck me, I guess, sure."

Chris pulled out several inches and then gently pushed back in. Then he repeated the motion. After two or three cycles he began to rhythmically work his cock in and out of my ass. I wouldn't be exaggerating if I said the feeling was interesting. I actually was enjoying it. The best thing of all was that he started to pull way out, and as he would push back in, the head of his cock would ride over my prostate. I made me rock hard in less than a minute.

If he would have kept going, I'm sure I would have ended up cumming as he fucked me. But, Chris was pretty aroused already from the blowjob I had given him. It wasn't more than four or five minutes Chris started to tense up and declared, "Oh my hell, I'm gonna cum!" Good thing, I was close to it myself.

I felt Chris slide all the way inside me as he held his hips up hard against my butt. Then I felt it. He began to pulse inside me and each time he did, I could feel it in my anus. It was a remarkable sensation. I chuckled breathily, and said, "Nothing like a semen enema, eh?" Chris giggled.

After Chris was done unloading his cum up inside my colon, he slowly pulled out of my ass. Then he laid down on the bed beside me and said, "You're turn."

For me, the hard part had been sucking his cock and letting him fuck my ass. I had anal sex once before with a girlfriend, so I wasn't a stranger to it. Only with my girlfriend, I had used her natural vaginal secretions to make things slippery. Doing it to a guy required the outside assistance of KY.

So, I doped up Chris's brown button and then I slicked up my shaft with it. I couldn't believe how incredibly hard I was, especially having gotten off inside Chris's mouth. But the fucking I just received had made me as horny as could be. With everything all lubed up. I positioned the head of my cock up against Chris's anus and began to rotate it clockwise in a tight little circle. It allowed me to slip right inside his ass.

I felt his tight sphincter band slide up my cock as I slid deep inside him. Fucking an ass feels nothing like fucking a pussy. Most of the sensation for the person doing the fucking comes from the tight little band sliding up and down your cock. I began to ride Chris's ass.

Chris gasped out, "Oh man, does that ever feel nice! Fuck me Tanner, cum in my ass."

After a minute he said, "Let me climb up onto my hands and knees." I let him, my cock slipped out as he did. Once he was in place, I pushed my cock back inside his ass and I began to ride him doggie style. I looked down and what I saw was entirely out of my experience zone. I watch as my balls would snug up against his, as my cock pushed deep inside him. I could see his semi-erect cock hanging down between his thighs. I had no doubt in my mind that I was fucking a guy's ass.

Having gotten off once already, it took quite a while before I was able to do it again. Chris kept making moaning noise and would chuckle now and again. It was obvious to me, that he was really enjoying being fucked. It wasn't unpleasant for me either.

Finally, after at least 10 minutes, I felt the pressure up underneath my testicles as I built to another climax. With the pressure to a point it almost ached, I finally started to cum. I held myself tight against Chris's bottom as I shot spurt after spurt of my semen up inside his ass.

Spent, I lay down at Chris's side and he rolled onto his side facing me. We gave each other tender little kisses for a while as we enjoyed the afterglow of some pretty intense sex. He smiled and said, "Gawd Tanner that was great. I know you'll never do this again with me, but I want you to know that the whole thing was fantastic. Hopefully, you have a better understanding of what it's like to be gay."

I smiled, "I would have never thought in a million years that I would make love to another guy. I can honestly say, it was interesting."

Chris asked, "But, did you like it?"

I thought about it, and gave an honest answer, "I think for this once, just this once, I did." Then I added, "Like you said, I really don't plan on ever doing it again. I like girls too much, and guys really don't do a thing for me."

Chris let out another giggle like a girl, "Except for tonight."

I shook my head, "Yeah, except for tonight." I teased, "You really make a hot looking chick when you dress up in your princess costume." We both laughed.

After a bit, we both got up and took a shower.

-----------------

The next night, I had a date with Jasmine. It ended with Jasmine coming in with me into my bedroom where we spent the night. We fucked like rabbits and I had a wonderful time going down on her. After fucking her for a while doggie style, sometime during the night, I asked, "Can I fuck your ass?"

She giggled, "Hey, we've broken every other taboo in my culture, why not that too."

So, with her copious juices from her previous orgasms, I lubricated up her anus and gently slipped my cock inside her. After I began fucking her ass, after letting her sphincter relax a bit, she cooed, "Mmm that feels interesting. It feel nice."

I was feeling my passion reaching a peak, I said, "I know. Doesn't it?"

She giggled, "How would you know?"

I turned crimson, I whispered, "I won't tell you, that way I don't need to lie." Just as soon as I finished saying it, I exploded inside Jasmine's ass.

12