The Reluctant Journey Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darlin92
Darlin92
797 Followers

---------------------

Malia couldn't hold in the tears forever. Cain had just left. She'd opened her heart to him repeatedly and he always left her. She felt so alone. The door to her room opened almost immediately after he left. Malia was irritated that he should see her cry when she'd succeeded thus far in keeping her tears to herself.

"I said go away Cain!" She nearly yelled. She didn't want to draw attention to them any more than he did, but she could only take so much in one night. She heard him walk towards the bed, but she didn't dare turn around to face him. He would know that she was crying anyway but she didn't want to give him the satisfaction of seeing her. She felt weight sink into the other side of the bed and turned suddenly shocked. If she was shocked about thinking Cain was getting into the bed she was absolutely appalled to find out it wasn't him at all.

Before she could think to make a sound a hand was over her mouth, crushing into her jaw and cheeks, and a very solid body was on top of her, holding her into the mattress.

"Miss me girlie?" A sinister voice whispered directly into her ear. Goosebumps raised on every inch of her body. She'd heard that voice before in this very house, in a very similar situation. The deja vu made her want to vomit. It was the man that had almost succeeded in raping her on her first night in the manor. The man Cain had stopped. Vincent Dutari. The room was dark, but she recognized him completely. She whimpered into his hand.

"In and out Vincent." Another voice said from across the room. She didn't recognize it at all.

"Yeah yeah." Vincent replied. He suddenly and harshly flipped her onto her stomach with seemingly very little effort. She tried with all of her might to buck him off, but he was completely covering her, using his body weight as an advantage. The hand that wasn't covering her mouth was imprisoning her wrists. She just needed to get his hand off of her mouth and she could scream to alert her parents next door. She tried to get her jaws open enough so she could bite him. Unfortunately he seemed prepared for this line of thinking. He clenched her jaw so hard she was sure it would break. His face was directly by her ear.

"You ruined my life girlie, now I'm gonna ruin you. If your precious general ever finds you again you're gonna be so stretched out you'll be useless to him even if he wanted to fuck you again." His voice was a taunting whisper that sent chills up her spine.

Malia's eyes went wide and she couldn't help another weak whimper from escaping. He quickly let go of her wrists and brought both hands to her mouth. He switched the hand that was covering her mouth for the other one. Malia suddenly smelled a too-sweet odor and realized that this hand had a cloth in it that was now covering her nose and mouth. She tried to bring her arms up to fight his hands but she could feel the strength seep from her muscles. She tried to fight the sleep that was claiming her, it would mean her torture and death. She tried not to breathe in any more of the poison, but it was an act in futility. The world got darker for Malia.

Darlin92
Darlin92
797 Followers