The Reluctant Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The make up ladies followed her and reapplied some rouge on the edge of the lips. After several long minutes more, the second flash went off. Cindy couldn't knock the big cock off her fast enough.

Everyone was raving about the calendar being the best work the studio had done in a long time. The last two "seated" shots were far and away the best of the week. The terror in Cindy's eye's was real, and it brought the whole scene to life. Ralph wished he had charged a lot more for this work.

Cindy had just gotten dressed again, when Brad asked her out to dinner and a movie. She really wasn't interested in Brad and politely declined. He was gorgeous to look at, but she didn't trust him, besides sex with him would leave her sore for a week. Brad pressed her for another time, but Cindy just told him with school and all, she didn't have time to date. He wanted to talk more, but she said she had to go and left.

Ellen told Ralph that Brad hit on Cindy after the shoot. "I'm not surprised. I was in his dressing room when he came off the stage; his cock was still rock hard. He even had trouble getting his pants on. Thanks to Cindy's wise decision, that boy's balls are going to stay high and tight for sometime," observed Ralph, with a snicker. Ellen laughed. "At least our new model's crotch isn't going to get abused tonight," Ellen observed, giggling.

Ellen talked Ralph into sharing his big profit on the shoot with his little "star." There was a white sports car at a local dealer that Cindy had been drooling over since she got there. They took her to dinner to celebrate the wrap, and gave her the keys to it. Many of the customers in the restaurant were severely startled at the sound of a screaming young woman. Brad Benson was feeling like the crocodile that wanted the rest of Captain Hook. He had an intense lust for Cindy, and called her several times a week. Ellen strongly advised her not to see him socially. She said the people who work in the adult film industry have their own set of morals and ethics. Cindy assured her that she was not interested in Brad.

Brad saw Cindy near the campus during a break between classes. He talked her into going for a burger with him, but drove to a secluded section of beach instead. He used every line he could think of to win her over. Cindy was growing tired, and unwisely, decided to teach him a lesson. She let him think he was making progress, and gently pulled out his huge cock and started softly stroking it. He eased her panties down to her knees, and she let him fondle her. She continued to stroke his cock until he was really worked up. She then leaned over and whispered to him.

"Brad, you won't get your cock in me until hell freezes over." She then jerked up her panties and got out of the car and ran away.

Ralph got her call and picked her up. He was angry and concerned when she told him what had transpired on the beach. He informed her that what she did to Brad was not only stupid but dangerous. She now had a powerful enemy. He told her Brad had connections with the Mob.

Several months went by and everything was going well. Cindy was closing in on a three-point average for her freshman year, and the Carson's studio was having a record year. Then Ralph got a call from Bennie Spoleta, the head of the mob's pornography arm in South Florida. Bennie wanted to meet Ralph and talk to him about a hot new property he had. Ralph was baffled by the call. What new property?

Ralph met with him the next day. Bennie produced a copy of the Wearever Tool calendar, and wanted to know where the hell he was hiding this choice piece. He was looking for a fresh new star for his studio, and if Ralph wasn't interested in her he was. Ralph made up a story about the girl taking the money and running off with some guy.

Bennie was way ahead of Ralph. He said that was bullshit, he knew the girl was his niece and attended the University. He said he wanted Ralph and the girl in his office tomorrow by 3:00pm, or he would be upset.

Ralph related the story to Ellen and Cindy that night. They were upset and terrified. Ralph suggested they listen to the mobster, he didn't want to hurt anyone, he was just looking for a profit.

Ralph got his niece to the Spoleta office on time. Cindy wore the most unflattering clothes she could find, with almost no makeup. Bennie greeted them and offered a beverage of choice, both declined. He got down to business. "I would like this young lady to star in my next video series. I'll pay her top dollar. I'll even make sure the filming does not interfere with her classes at the University," said Bennie, with a smile. "I appreciate the offer, Mr. Spoleta, but I only did the calendar to help out my Aunt and Uncle. I just graduated from High School last June. I come from a good family that believes sex should be a private matter with someone you love. I really have no interest in having sex with a stranger on film, no matter what you are prepared to offer me." Cindy replied with dignity. Ralph concurred.

"I believe, Miss Johnson, that I can offer you a good reputation and peace of mind." Bennie said with a smirk, as he handed her several large brown envelopes. He asked her if she recognized any of the addresses. She knew them all. Her mother, her girl friends in Tampa and the Sorority at the University, that she recently pledged. They also included her minister and former school teachers. The envelopes were stamped and ready for mailing.

"Each one of these, Miss Johnson, has a copy of the excellent Wearever Tool calendar with a letter to the recipient to take some action locally to stop pornography in their area. The letter also names you as the model in the calendar, just in case someone doesn't recognize you," Spoleta said.

Ralph was furious, but knew better than to lose his temper now. Cindy was petrified, and shaking. "If I don't hear from you by noon tomorrow, the envelopes will be mailed." Bennie informed them. Cindy started crying, jumped and left the room. He told Ralph that he had controlling interest in Ralph's bank. He strongly advised him to make the girl see the wisdom of doing business with him.

The ride home was quiet, except for Cindy's sniffling. Ralph could see no way out of this. If Cindy told him to go ahead and mail them, the mob would just find another way to use leverage on her. They may threaten her mother or him and Ellen. Cindy was understandably devastated. She couldn't eat or discuss what course of action to take.

The morning brought a little more calmness to the breakfast table. Cindy said she could see no way out, and thought her Uncle's analogy was correct. She started crying again. "Uncle Ralph, the only thing you can do now is get the best contract for me you can," she requested in tears. Ellen cried, but could see no other way either.

They were at Bennie's on time. Ralph knew what the top porn stars were getting, so he knew what to ask for. Bennie was so pleased with his little acquisition that he added 25% more. He said she will make millions for his studio. Bennie did note, however, that there was only one unusual clause in the contract. Brad Benson will be the no-condom co-star in the series. Cindy collapsed in tears when she heard that.

They now knew who betrayed her. Ralph reminded her of the beach incident. Cindy wished she had let the bastard fuck her, till dawn. Ralph very much agreed. Bennie said filming would start at his studio in one week. He said he had a copy of her class schedule, to insure no conflicts would occur.

On the way home she asked Ralph how much money she would get. "Fifteen thousand a week for the first year, and twenty five thousand for the second year of a two year contract, with 5% of the gross profits of the video sales. Not too shabby really." He replied. Cindy screamed and actually wet her undies in shock. However, he further informed her, other male co-stars could enter her, but not without a condom.

Ellen was pleased that they got top dollar, but wondered how she was going to tell her sister about her daughter's new occupation. The next day Brad called. He told Cindy that hell was going to freeze over next week, and that she was going to have one very sore cunt. A copy of the script arrived at the condo, by courier. It was a story about a stunning high school sophomore that is seduced by a handsome senior. She sneaks off on a date with him, against her parents and friends advise. He takes her to a drive-inn theater in his van, and proceeds to work his seduction fast and furious. By the middle of the first of four movies, he manages to get her panties off, and soon is driving his huge manhood into her tight young cunt. The girl wriggles and screams, but all to no avail. The handsome senior continues to fuck her through all the movies, ignoring her begging and pleading. He finally takes her home, but discovers that her parents are away for the weekend, and comes back the next morning for more. Her girl friend walks in on them, and joins in the fun.

Cindy showed the script to Ellen and they both cried again. She told Ellen that maybe they would drop her if she couldn't act. Ellen said there would be no chance of that, they would keep her if she had a lisp. Ellen also told her that although Brad Benson is a bastard, she might want to swallow her pride and try and get along with him, since they would be having an intimate working relationship.

Ellen produced a rubber dildo that looked and felt like a real cock. It was ten inches long and almost three inches wide. She suggested that Cindy start using it to get her self in shape. "It makes me sick to think that asshole will draw your blood." Ellen said. Cindy admitted that the thing did look like Brad's, but didn't think she could do it alone. She asked if Ellen would help her. Ellen wanted no part of that, but Cindy started crying that she couldn't do it, so she agreed.

The next morning, after Ralph went to work, Ellen followed her to her bedroom. Cindy stripped off her robe and put a towel under her hips. She pulled her legs back, and asked her Aunt to start. Ellen thought that even in that unflattering pose, she was beautiful. Ellen started with her fingers, slowly adding another until she had four in her. She wanted it to be as natural as possible, so she didn't lubricate the dildo. Cindy's face was red with embarrassment, because her Aunt's fingers were a turn on.

As Ellen slowly introduced the dildo, Cindy started squealing and squirming. She saw a trickle of blood and backed off. Ellen was shaking, "I just can't do this Cindy." She cried, and backed off. "Aunt Ellen, the only other option I have is Uncle Ralph. Are you sure you can't help me?" Cindy said. The women looked at each other for a moment and said nothing. Ellen began to smile, "why not? The old fart has had a vasectomy; he's not as big as brad, but he ought to give you a good workout." Ellen replied with a grin. "I'll speak to him about it. I just wish it was a little closer to his birthday. You know what I mean?" She chuckled. Cindy laughed and hugged her Aunt.

The women decided to have some fun with Ralph at supper that evening. "Uncle Ralph, I hate to ask you this, but I really need a favor," said Cindy, very casually. "Of course sweetie, what can I do for you?" Ralph replied as he passed the potatoes. "Well, would you mind an awful lot if I imposed on you to give me a hard fucking twice a day?" She asked, while cutting her meat. Ralph sprayed his mouth full of tea across the table. The women laughed till they cried.

Ralph was speechless, as he stared at Cindy and then at Ellen. He said nothing, as he wiped tea off of his shirt. "OK, what's going on? Is this ‘let's-tease-Ralph' day or what?" He finally replied.

"Ralph, what Cindy has asked you, rather indelicately, is will you help prepare her-body for Brad Benson? We have talked about this at length, and feel you are the best option."

"Ellen, are you saying you want me to sleep with my niece?" He quizzed, eyes bulging.

"Well, yes I am, but only until the shooting starts next week. Ralph she's so tight and tender, Benson is going to draw blood. I don't want it to look like she's losing her virginity on film, by that son-of-a-bitch!" Ellen replied.

"So you want me to be- ah- meat tenderizer, and sleep with her?" Ralph asked.

"Well Uncle Ralph, I kinda hope you don't do a lot of sleeping, or it won't work." Cindy said with a giggle. Ellen suggested that Cindy join them in their king-size bed for the rest of the week. Ralph would have rather slept with Cindy in her room, but he wasn't complaining. Ralph didn't care for the clinical atmosphere Ellen constructed for the week, but he understood why she was doing it. It would prevent them from developing more than a clinical relationship.

When Ralph emerged from the master bath that evening, he found his wife and niece naked in bed waiting for him.

"Ralph are you really going to wear those PJ's to bed tonight?" Ellen asked, with a smile.

"No, habits are just hard to break," he said as he quickly lost the PJ's. His cock hadn't been this hard in a long time, and he blushed as he turned and walked to the bed. "Wow, Uncle Ralph, that ought to put some callouses on me by Monday." Cindy observed as he climbed into bed.

"Ellen what should I? . ."

"Just do what you would do if it was me, Ralph. You know what to do," she said, a little impatiently. "I don't know . . ."

"Oh for gods sakes, Ralph, eat the girl!" Ellen ordered very impatiently. Cindy couldn't help but giggle a little as her Uncle got down between her legs and started licking her. Needless to say, Ralph was having the time of his life. He couldn't believe he had his face buried in his niece's gorgeous cunt, while his wife read a book. Ralph had the girl screaming in ecstasy in a little over a minute. He no longer needed direction from Ellen. He slid up on his niece, and plunged his rock hard cock into that tight pussy. She was so tight, he was worried if his cum could get through. When his pretty niece started squirming and squealing he just fucked her harder. He was coming big in less than a minute.

"My god Ralph, you lasted longer than that when we first did it. What happened?" Ellen asked. "Ellen, she is so damn tight I'm lucky I lasted that long." Ralph replied, out of breath. Ellen could see that her lips were inflamed and bleeding. While Ralph was resting, she inserted the dildo in her cunt, and began to fuck her hard with it. Cindy complained that it hurt, but Ellen said that when it no longer hurt she would be ready for Brad. She continued fucking her hard with it until Ralph was ready again. The girl's chaffed and swollen cunt got no rest for two hours. This scene was repeated every night for two or three hours, depending on the participant's stamina. Cindy was walking slowly, and seldom sat down. By Friday morning Cindy was starting to feel better.

"You know Uncle Ralph, I think I'm ready for Brad. I feel much better this morning," she said.

"That's wonderful, dear but would you mind not saying anything to your Aunt. I would miss you if you had to return to your room." Ralph said with a grin.

"Oh Uncle Ralph that is so sweet of you," she said as she kissed him on the cheek.

"I have to confess. I'm a little addicted to you also. Don't worry, I promise to moan and wriggle till Monday," she whispered.

On Saturday morning Ellen got a call and said she would have to go to Vero Beach to visit a sick friend. Ralph said he had to go to the studio and Cindy said she needed to spend sometime in the library today. Ellen left after breakfast. Cindy and Ralph sat and smiled at each other.

"I don't really have to go to the studio today." Ralph said, with a smile.

"I certainly don't need to spend Saturday in the library either." Cindy volunteered, laughing.

When they were sure Ellen was gone, they couldn't ditch their clothes fast enough. Ralph had his mouth on her cunt when she hit the bed. Cindy hung onto the head board as Ralph's mouth and tongue drowned her in ecstasy. As soon as she came, Ralph climbed up on her and sank his turgid salami into her hot tight pussy.

They made love all morning and sent out for pizza at noon. The pizza was eaten in the nude. The love making resumed in the afternoon. Ralph looked up from licking his niece's burley clit, and saw, through her curls, that it was after 4:30pm. They decided not to take any chances, showered and dressed.

Ellen called at 5:30pm. She said she didn't want anyone to worry, but she felt her friend needed her to spend the night in Vero. She told Cindy to sleep in her own room tonight. Cindy, of course, told her she would. When the girl hung up the phone, her Uncle was already naked, and grinning. Ellen didn't get back until late Sunday night. When it was time for bed, Cindy went to her room. Ellen asked why.

"I feel I'm tuff enough now, I don't think I need any more training." Cindy said.

"OK sweetie, sleep tight," said Ellen, and let the subject drop. Ralph was relieved, since he didn't think he had any more body fluids left.

Cindy was in her dressing room at the Spoleta studio at 5:00am. She was amazed at the expense the studio went to create the sets and costumes. Her wardrobe was loaded with a teenager's dream clothes. There was a set that looked just like a High School hall with lockers and graffiti; one that looked like some girls bedroom, with stuffed animals and posters; one of a front porch and living room. The really neat one, she thought, was the guy's Chevy van. The side was cut off, so the camera could follow the action from front to back. She had been working on the script with her Aunt, so she knew her lines for the first few scenes. The Director came and introduced himself as Mick. He gave her the "I'm the boss speech" and said he would try to take her inexperience into consideration during the filming.

He set up the first scene for her: "Your name is Lori Wilson, you're fifteen and you wore your cheerleading outfit to school, because you have to practice later. You couldn't find the briefs to your uniform this morning, so you went without them. The cheerleading skirt is short and the only panties you could find are thin lace, making you very self conscious. You make the mistake of telling your friend Carla about your situation, and she's been teasing you," he said.

Cindy already knew most of that from reading the script, but Mick was use to dealing with "actresses" that only chewed gum and fucked. The cheerleading outfit was short all right, it hardly covered her ass. They took her bra away, to give more bounce under the sweater.

The first scene was a wrap in two takes. The Director couldn't believe her ability at taking direction. He also couldn't believe she knew her lines, and actually acted like a teenager. The next scene was the first with Brad. It was set in the school hall near the lockers. He would be putting the make on her, while she leaned against the lockers.

The second scene also went very well. Brad made more mistakes with his lines than Cindy, probably because he was thinking about some of the later scenes with her. The Director called her aside at the 10:00am break. "Cindy, your contract calls for rehearsals during the setup periods. Please get with Brad and rehearse for the next scene after the break," he instructed her. "Yes sir, would you please tell Mr. Benson also," she asked. "OK, but If you two don't start working on your problems, it's going to be my problem. Trust me. You don't want that to happen," he said, sternly.

Brad was waiting for her in the lounge while the next scene was being set up. She came in and sat. "Let's start with my entrance at the . . . "

"Cindy why don't we try to get along while we're working together. I think it would be in the best interest of the project." Brad interrupted.

"I wouldn't be on this project if it wasn't for your soiled male ego. Why should I have to be nice to the person who has forced me to be a porn queen?" Cindy fired back.