The Reluctant Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All right, you're right. I acted stupid. My ego was damaged and I wanted to hurt you. Most guys would have felt the same way as I did," he replied.

"You wouldn't take NO for an answer, you bastard! You just kept pushing me. Did you really think you could pick me up and screw me on the beach?" Asked Cindy.

"No, I guess I didn't. I - I was just so attracted to you, I went a little crazy. Please accept my apology for all of this mess. If I could get you out of this now, I would, honest." Brad offered sincerely.

"I - I don't know Brad. I still don't feel like I can trust you, but I will accept your apology. We do have to work together, don't we?" Cindy said. They were able to rehearse for half an hour, and went on to shoot the next scene with a little more enthusiasm.

Ralph met his beautiful niece for lunch. They ate and then made love in his office. She was as addicted to him as he was to her, besides it helped build callouses on that special spot. Cindy loved hanging onto his hairy shoulders while his cock gently pulled an orgasm from her belly. Ralph, of course, couldn't get enough of her young tight cunt. She literally milked the cum out of him. He was in heaven.

In the afternoon, the Director decided to try the slumber party scene. This involved Cindy and the other actresses, some with baby-doll tops and others nude. Cindy was nude. The girls were all discussing their boyfriends and warning Lori about the handsome senior. Brad was watching the scene off camera. He got a hard-on that he couldn't hide under his robe, to the amusement of the crew. The crew had them to, but not as apparent as Brad's. When the Director said "cut, print" Cindy got off the bed and walked to her dressing room, without her robe. The crew was moaning, and Brad's bulge wasn't getting smaller.

"Cindy, we'll be shooting the first hard scene tomorrow. The rehearsal clause will still apply, I'm afraid," he informed, while she was getting ready for the next take.

"What do you mean? I have to let him fuck me off camera as well?" She said, not a little upset.

"Well to put it bluntly, yes. I don't want him cuming early, and from the looks of his response to you today, he will, if you don't rehearse. I'm sorry, but that's the way it is, honey," he instructed, and left. Cindy just sat looking at herself in the mirror for a minute. Brad came in and suggested that they rehearse the next scene. "OK, but only if you promise to treat me to dinner tonight," she said, with a small grin. Brad didn't believe he heard her right.

"You want me to take you to dinner tonight?" He repeated, not understanding.

"Yes. Unless you have other plans. We could . . . "

"You bet I can. I'll pick you up at 6:30," he interrupted, with excitement. She explained to her Aunt and Uncle why she was doing this thing with Brad, but they were not happy. He was at the condo at 6:15. She wore a yellow dress and matching heels. He had reservations at one of Miami's nicest restaurants. The meal was excellent, as was the wine. Cindy was starting to see him as just a regular guy with an unusual piece of anatomy.

"What made you change your mind about going out with me?" Brad asked.

"Well, we have to rehearse for tomorrow. It was do it cold, either in the dressing room, or in a social setting," she replied.

"So you wanted me to take you to dinner so it would feel more natural, is that it?" He asked.

"Yep, that's about the size of it, and the concern the boss had about you going off early tomorrow. Do you have a problem with any of it? I thought this would be best the first time," she said.

"No-no not at all, I mean beggars can't be choosers. Would you prefer my place or. . . . "

"Why don't we go to the beach with a bottle of wine?" She asked.

Brad picked up three bottles of wine, and two king size blankets. They drove for quite awhile, and then turned off on a dirt road for about half a mile to a deserted stretch of beach. The big moon made the beach bright, as Brad spread the blankets and opened a bottle. Cindy thought the serf looked inviting, so she peeled off her clothes and ran into the waves. Brad soon joined her. Cindy played coyly and splashed him, laughed and swam to the beach. Brad followed, caught her and fell on the beach laughing with her. He kissed her, and she kissed him back, as she slipped him her tongue. He quickly rolled between her legs, and tried to put his now turgid manhood on target.

She wriggled, and his cock slid up through her blond pubes and started firing cum on her breast and face. Cindy couldn't help but laugh. "Oh Brad, that's exactly what Mick was afraid of," she said giggling. He didn't want this happening on a take."

"OK-OK, a rehearsal was a good idea, but you didn't have to laugh at me. I mean I didn't plan to do that," he said very embarrassed.

"I know you didn't Brad, and I'm sorry I laughed, but you have to admit it was funny." She said as she got up and went back in the water to clean. Brad returned to the blankets and some wine. He poured her a glass as she fell beside him, and it was soon apparent that he was ready for another rehearsal.

He decided to take a little slower approach this time, and went to go down on her. Brad had never lusted after a girl as much as this one. He thought her cunt was gorgeous, the tight chubby lips that were almost without hair, and the sweet musky smell that teased his nostrils as he brushed his nose through her curls.

As his tongue dipped between her lips, the aroma of fresh pussy juice filled his nose. The tongue went deep between the inner lips, tasting her sweet nectar. He found her burley clit and proceeded to polish it furiously with his tongue, as they young blonde wriggled and moaned.

He didn't stop until she had several orgasms, leaving her drained. Then he slowly brought his manhood into position for the Coup de Gras. He felt the head of his steel hard cock slide between her lips and met some resistance as her snug vagina reluctantly gave way to his huge instrument.

He tried to think about cleaning fish, to keep from coming early again. When the head of his cock was in her, he withdrew and drove a little harder, sinking the shaft almost half way in. He repeated this twice until his balls were against her ass. He was so excited now that he was afraid to move again, and gave her a long hot kiss.

Suddenly her pussy started squeezing and relaxing, like she was massaging his cock. This was more than the man could take, and his cock started exploding. He quivered, howled and quickly withdrew his cock as it continued to spurt cum like blood from an artery.

"Oh Brad, what are you going to do tomorrow! You can't even get started good." Cindy complained.

"It's not my fault. I was OK until you started massaging me," he replied.

"OK, I understand. My vagina, it has a mind of it's own. It's not something I can control." She could see he was as frustrated as she was, so she leaned over and kissed him, and started stroking his half flacid weapon.

"Just relax and let me help you recover. Don't worry about it, everything will be fine," she soothed. He laid back on the blanket as she began to lick and stroke his giant cock. He recovered quickly, and she straddled him and guided his pole into her body. Cindy didn't wait, but started riding his cock in ernest. Brad felt much more in control of his manhood now, as the girl of his dreams tried to squeeze the blood out of him with her vice like cunt.

Brad decided it was time to do some serious fucking and rolled her over and began to really drive it home. The girl dug her heels into his tight bobbing ass and held on to his broad shoulders as best she could. His long deep strokes were starting a fire in her pelvis. She knew a big one was coming from the goose bumps on her thighs and tummy.

When the goose bumps reached her nipples, she was having trouble breathing. She could feel the heat spread down her legs and up her body. Suddenly from deep inside her, an explosion - then another one, even larger - and then a real big one. Then, just as she thought she was finished, the goose bumbs went up her face and her whole body started to tremble. Her pelvis seemed to sneeze and implode at the same time. She momentarily passed out.

As she came to, Brad was cuming and screaming. She was so weak from the monster orgasm all she could do, was watch him. Her body was limp, her feet had fallen off his ass and lay like bricks on the blanket. The only thing that wasn't numb was the bottom of her cunt; that pain was real. She was glad when he made his final scream, and rolled off.

The last time she felt like this she was eleven, and just had her first orgasm. It was after reading one of her mothers romance novels. Her clit was heavily polished after that discovery. She didn't think this kind of orgasm was possible, even though some of her girl friends at school swore they had experienced it. Would she have to depend on Brad to send her to this special heaven from now on? She was a little worried that no other man would be able to duplicate this feeling.

Brad could swear he just lost a pint of cum to this girl. He'd never cum like that before. He knew the orgasm she had was also special, because her face was white as a sheet when he rolled off her. He decided to make the first move, and kissed her gently on the shoulder. Cindy started to cry,

"Brad what have you done to me? I've never felt anything so intense before. My body feels like a rag that's been twisted dry," she cried.

"Well don't feel alone honey. I don't think I have any body fluids left in me. That was tremendous," he offered.

"But Brad, we're supposed to act professional. If this feeling hits me during filming it will ruin the take," she worried.

"Honey, trust me, if you have this kind of orgasm during filming, Mick will find a way to use it in the film somewhere," he laughed trying to calm her fears.

"But my character is a fifteen-year-old virgin - virgins don't cum like that. I'm supposed to fight you off. I guess that's where the acting comes in, right?" She observed.

"That's right. It'll mean you will have to act a little harder, that's all," he said.

Brad got up and poured them a glass of wine. As he brought the glass' back, Cindy noticed he was starting to get hard again.

"Brad I think we've done enough "rehearsing" for the evening, why don't we head for home. We have to be at the studio early, and I could use some rest," she offered. Brad agreed.

The next morning Ralph got a call from the Director of Promotions at Wearever Tool Co. He said they had gotten so many inquires about the source of their calendar, his secretary could barely handle it all. He said he was going to FAX the list to Ralph, and thanked him again for the best piece of advertisement the company ever got.

Ralph noticed that the companies listed involved male oriented products. Tool manufacturers, diesel truck parts, gun smiths and gas station vendors of all sorts. He called a company that made truck parts, and was immediately put through to their VP of advertising.

"Mr. Carson am I glad to hear from you! Our company would like to have the high quality promotional aids put out by your Studio. Could we get together in the near future and discuss a project?" The director asked.

"Yes, I think that can be arranged. Would you want me to meet you there in Kansas City?" Ralph offered.

"If it's all the same to you I would love to come to Miami and discuss this and perhaps meet your new young model," he asked.

"Why yes, I guess that would be fine. Try the first week of the month, and call me and let me know your flight info." Ralph replied.

This conversation was repeated several times all morning, as Ralph went through the long list. He realized that the calendar was turning into a gold mine. If he ever did another calendar with Cindy, he was going to be able to ask three or four times what the original went for. Suddenly he had a brilliant idea, but would wait until he got a number of contracts signed, before he told anyone.

The rehearsal had gone so well on the beach that Cindy was asked by the Director to help Brad keep his cock hard (the crew was having no trouble with theirs). She complied and rubbed it between her lips until it was up again. The Director said the scene in the van, where Brad's character practically rapes Cindy's, was one of the most erotic he'd ever shot. He told the actors that if things kept moving this smooth, they would have the film in the can by the end of the month.

After a day of shooting scenes in the school cafeteria, hall and class room, the cast was bored. They knew these scenes were important to the film, but they enjoyed the hot ones more, just like the crew did. The next morning they were setting up for the teen bedroom scene, but Brad was not there yet. Mick said if he wasn't there when he was ready to shoot, he was going to fine him. Brad stumbled in with just enough time to get his costume on. Brad knew his lines, but Cindy was concerned about him needing to rehearse the sex parts.

Brad was so good even the director thought he was a senior in High School. Cindy was very convincing as the recently deflowered teen. Everything went fine until the sex scene. Cindy knew she was in trouble when the goose bumps came up on her thighs before he hardly got it in her. It wasn't long before she had left the script behind and was exploding and cuming like crazy. The Director didn't know what to do, but he knew better than to say cut. Brad almost did the same thing, but at least he had the forethought to withdraw and dump most oh his substantial load on her stomach. Several crew members joined in and were sporting large damp spots on the front of their jeans.

The Director didn't say anything to the actors as they left the stage. Cindy was so embarrassed she kept her head down. He met them in his office and told them that was not a very professional stunt they pulled, and then through his head back and laughed.

"We may have to shoot that scene over, but I have to tell you both that was the best sex scene I have ever witnessed - bar none. I don't know where to stick it right now, but I'm going to find a place for that somewhere in this film," he said with a smile.

Ellen asked Cindy if she could come and watch the screening of the "dailies." That was all the film that was shot that day, to insure it was OK and didn't need to be redone. This was shown every evening at 7:00pm. Ellen couldn't get over how well Cindy handled her part, she was a fine little actress. Cindy didn't want to be next to her Aunt when the infamous orgasmic scene started, so she made an excuse and left. Ellen was severely turned on by that scene. She had never seen any sex that intense before. When the scene was over her crotch was soaked. As soon as she found Cindy the girl started blushing big.

"Oh Aunt Ellen of all the days to come see the dailies. I am so embarrassed," she said. ‘Well dear, I didn't know sex that intense existed, except in a novel. That scene is a classic."

Cindy explained that it wasn't supposed to happen like that, and they would have to re-shoot it. As she left, Ellen had a discussion with Mick about buying a copy of the sex scene. Mick said it would be all right since she was a member of the star's family, and authorized it.

By the end of the first week of the month Ralph had contracts signed to develop promotional products for four companies. He had appointments also scheduled for the following week. He felt it was time to discuss his idea with the ladies.

Cindy talked about her day during dinner, while Ellen and Ralph just nodded. After Dinner, Ralph said he was thinking about talking to Spoleta about buying Cindy's contract. Cindy and Ellen looked at him like he was crazy.

"Ralph do you know what kind of money your talking about here?" Asked Ellen.

"I think so, about eight hundred to a million. Do you think it's a good idea?"

"Well Mr. Money Bags, where are you going to get that kind of money? The calendar was great but not that great," observed Ellen.

"Listen, ladies, old Ralph has hit the jackpot. I've signed contracts with four companies for more calendars or a similar promotional product. I have meetings with more next week. Each contract is worth three hundred grand, so I'm going shopping for my favorite model." He replied excitedly.

Ellen and Cindy screamed with joy. Cindy asked if he thought Bennie would consider selling her. Ralph felt that since this film was almost in the can, he may agree.

Ralph was able to get an early appointment with Bennie on Monday. He had to wait over thirty minutes to get in. Spoleta seemed to be in a down mood, unusual for him. "Hi Ralph, what can I do for you? You know that niece of yours has surely impressed my Director over there. ‘Said she's a fine young actress, on top of everything else. Have a seat." Bennie said, as he lit a new cigar.

Ralph explained his proposal to Bennie. He said that he realized Cindy was a hot property for his studio, and would try not to insult him with his offer. Spoleta stared at Ralph, then asked him what he thought a reasonable offer for his star was.

"Considering that you have a really golden film practically in the can, I feel $850,000.00 to be a reasonable offer. We both know that the Attorney General is threatening to come down hard on the Porn business this year. If they hit you, what will she be worth sitting in the wings?" Ralph asked. "yeah, I know about the damn Governor and his political stunts, but that doesn't mean I'm so scared I'll give away my golden puss. Ralph, I'll give your offer some serious consideration. Give me two days to think about it. I promise to get back with you then," Bennie said. They parted cordially, but Ralph felt he would have to pay a lot more than his low offer for the girl.

Things continued to go smooth at the studio. However, Mick now felt that Brad and Cindy were rehearsing too much between takes. He had to wait five minutes for Cindy to get his cock up on the last scene. He suspected, correctly, that the big orgasm's Brad was pulling out of her were becoming addictive.

"Listen you two. We have one more day of shooting on this project. It won't take more than that if you abstain from sex until you're on the set tomorrow. Do you both understand what I'm saying? I want to see two professional actors on this set in the morning, "he lectured.

"Cindy, you and Brad not going out this evening?" Ellen asked her Niece.

"No Mick says were seeing too much of each other. It's starting to slow the production," Cindy replied. Ellen giggled.

"It sounds like someone is getting addicted to something," Ellen observed, still laughing. Cindy proceeded to tell her Aunt about the dynamite orgasms she was getting with Brad. Ellen confided that she had never experienced anything like that, but had heard of it.

Bennie was as good as his word. Ralph got his call by 10:00am on Wednesday. He said he was open to the offer, but felt she was worth at least a Million, and wouldn't take less than 1.2 million for her. Ralph, having closed three more deals, agreed and surprised Spoleta by telling him that was a fair offer.

Ralph quickly said he would have the money to him by the first of the following week. Bennie, caught off guard by the acceptance, stammered but said that would be fine. Ralph was so happy he felt like he could do back flips. He had a lot of guilt about Cindy's situation. This, he felt, would clean his slate. He wasted no time in sharing the news with the ladies. They were ecstatic. Cindy asked if she would still get 5% of the gross of the film. Her Uncle said that she would only get it on this film. She would be paid for the entire month, even though she only worked one week. Ralph told her that she would have to help him with the many upcoming projects, or he couldn't buy her back. She kissed and hugged him. Ellen cried.

Cindy was happy helping her Uncle over the next several months. The risque scenes she was asked to do seemed like child's play after the Spoleta film. On Cindy's urging, Ralph allowed Brad to help spice up some of the scenes. He refused a salary. He felt it was the least he could do. One of the clients let it be known that it wanted some spanking shots on its calendar. So Ralph hired a creative makeup artist to work on Cindy's ass. He hired Betty Gray, a large stocky woman, to play the stern Mom for the spanking scenes. But Cindy still didn't look like a Junior High student. Cindy asked a friend and fellow student, Cheryl Crocker, if she would be interested in auditioning. The girl was barely five two, but had an excellent figure. Cindy thought she could pass as younger teen. She explained about the nude audition, but she didn't seem to upset about it, if Cindy would go with her. The speech in the anteroom reminded Cindy of her trip there. She helped Cheryl with her clothes and talked with the other models. When all the women were nude, Cindy was sure Cheryl would be the best choice. Ralph thought so as well. She was short, pretty and had a beautiful figure.