The Reluctant Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Cheryl came on the set in her teen clothes, no one would have thought she was more than fourteen. The wardrobe and makeup people were congratulated by Ralph and the Director. Next to Betty, she even looked younger.

The calendar was a series of shots on the same subject. January had Betty looking at Cheryl's awful report card and rolling up her sleeves, while Cheryl sweated and looked like she was making excuses.

February had Betty bending her young daughter over the porch rail, while lifting her skirt above lace panties. Cheryl was really sweating now, and appeared to be pleading for mercy.

March showed Betty yanking her pink panties down to her knees with one hand, while reaching for a large white porcelain hair brush with the other.

April showed Cheryl with a bright red whelp on her right cheek from the first hit. Her eyes were huge, and the tears were streaming down her face as she screamed. Betty was holding the hair brush high over her right shoulder, ready to deliver the second lick.

May was a similar scene, but five or six hits later. Cheryl's ass was now red and shiny on both cheeks, with visible whelps showing everywhere. She appeared to be screaming at the top of her lungs. June looked like she was starting to wriggle around to avoid the brush, with no luck. Her ass now had a number of tiny water blisters on it, a few had broken.

Ralph was not comfortable with the story board. He said he didn't want the spanking to go to far. He decided to stop it after the water blisters appear in June. Cindy agreed. She also suggested finishing the year with a sexual comedy theme. Ralph and the Director thought that would be a good Idea. The Director said we could go pretty far with a sex scene if it was done with humor. Cheryl wanted to know what he meant by "pretty far." "Don't worry honey. We won't ask you to really ‘do it' for $50 an hour," the Director said, as everyone laughed.

Brad and Cindy did a scene as a couple making love on a weekend morning, when their little kid barges in on them. She put hair curlers in her hair, and wore a flannel nighty. Aunt Ellen picked up a cardboard cut out of a little kid that photographed really well. Brad had her legs pushed way back, and looked as though he was really giving it to her as they appeared shocked at seeing him at the door. The photo showed her cunt and his cock half buried. Cheryl watched them do that seen with her mouth open.

Once the Director had his three shots, he yelled cut, but Brad didn't move and neither did his bed mate. They had been holding that pose for thirty minutes, and were hot as a pistol when he said cut. Cindy could see Ellen's face get beat red when Brad started to fuck her for real. Cheryl just gasped and covered her mouth. Cindy was too far gone to object to what his cock was doing to her.

Before she came, she thought she saw the flash go off several times. Brad came big time. He dumped this time at ball depth, and felt the cum pour out and over her anus. As it sank into Cindy what they had done in front of the whole cast, she blushed to her ass. "Well are we felling better now, my dear," Aunt Ellen asked as she slipped past her. Cheryl just stood there with her mouth open and eyes wide.

"Damn you two. That was a very embarrassing and an unprofessional act you just displayed out there. I for one, think you owe me and the entire crew an apology," the Director said, as he came in the dressing room. Cindy started crying and Brad sat in a chair with his head in his hands. The Director said the hour was late and called it quits for the day. Aunt Ellen and Uncle Ralph were driving out of the parking lot before Cindy got to her car. She went to the University library, since she had to turn in a paper this week, and needed to research it. When she got to the library door, she realized she had left her notes in the Studio dressing room. Cussing the delay of having to drive ten miles back, she returned to the car.

She was lucky she had a key to the side door, since no one was around. Noises came from the dark hall as she approached the dressing room, she went slowly. She couldn't imagine who could be here at this hour. She noticed a dim light coming under the dressing room door; she quietly opened it. Cindy couldn't believe her eyes, Brad was giving Cheryl the fucking of her life on one of the prop beds. They were both naked, and clothes were everywhere on the floor. She had her heels locked on his ass, and was moaning loud. Cindy got the video camera from Ralph's office and proceeded to get some great shots, at different angles. She was glad the camera had a low lux rating. Cheryl came as big as she did. The girl shook the whole bed, as her scream echoed through the building. Cindy hid and waited, but they didn't stop until she had screamed three more times. Cheryl clung to him like a growth on his arm, as they left the building. Cindy painfully apologized to Ralph and Ellen at breakfast, for her loss of control on the set. She said to have to hold that pose for so long, was more than either of them could handle. "Being a professional model of erotica isn't easy. You must be able to divorce yourself from the subject of the scene being shot, or you will go crazy. We had one model who used to think about playing baseball with her little brother, to keep her mind occupied," Ellen offered.

Cindy said nothing about the previous evening at the Studio. She figured when Cheryl saw Brad giving it to her on the set, it must have started a fire of lust in her that she had to put out. Cindy placed that tape in a safe spot, just in case. She couldn't help but snicker watching Cheryl's slow guarded movements this morning. She knew her cunt must look like hamburger.

The rest of the calendar went very smooth. Cindy noticed that Brad was finding more and more excuses for not being with her. She was glad she wasn't emotionally involved with Brad, but she was sure missing the great sex. Cheryl mentioned that she was going to stay late to clean up the dressing room, since it was the last day of the shoot, so Cindy decided to take her car around back and slip in the side door.

As she suspected Cheryl and Brad started getting it on in the dressing room. She set up the video camera with the same tape and started getting some great close-ups of his big cock pumping the petit blonds' cunt. The close-up of Cheryl's face when she came was priceless. The horny young blond couldn't stand to watch any longer and lost her clothes, after camouflaging the camera. She walked into the room in all her glory, and suggested a threesome.

Cheryl was shocked and upset that she would do that, but Brad couldn't believe his good fortune. He was all for it, Cheryl didn't like it but saw she was out voted and relented. Brad started eating Cindy while Cheryl worked on his cock with her tongue. Cindy, getting hot, pulled Cheryl around and started licking her cunt, forming a very small daisy chain.

Neither Cindy nor Cheryl had ever experienced anything like this. Brad could tell he had some very excited participants with him. The women were insatiable for Brad and each other. He couldn't seem to fuck them enough, and they weren't going to the toilet anymore, just draining on the bed.

After an hour of this, the participants had matted hair and sticky bodies. Brad finally gave up and said all his liquid was gone, and left the bed. The women held out for several more screams, before succumbing.

They made the mistake of trying to shower together. This started the orgy all over again. Brad kept them both in the shower laughing until he had them one more time, before collapsing. When they all finally left the building it was almost midnight, and a hidden camera, with a depleted battery, was forgotten.

Billy Ralston was waiting by Ralph's door as he got to his office on Monday morning. "Mr. Carson I found your camera under a tarp in the prop room. I don't know what it was doing there, but its battery has had it," he said as he handed the dead camera to a confused Ralph.

"Thanks Billy, I have no idea how it got down there either," Ralph replied as he opened his office. He noticed that the tape had not been rewound, so he threw it in the VCR to rewind as he made a few calls. He almost forgot the tape until mid morning. He got a doughnut and some coffee and hit play. He was soon choking on his doughnut when he saw Brad's cock. He had to see the whole thing.

The Directors meeting was breaking up when Ralph's secretary found Cindy. "Your Uncle would like to see you before you leave today Miss Johnson," she informed her, as she continued to the lunch room.

"What's up Unc?" Cindy asked as she entered the very familiar office.

"What do you know about a video camera found in the prop room this morning?" he asked watching her face turn red.

"Oh no! I forgot all about that camera. Has anyone seen the tape?" she asked with concern.

"I believe I'm the only one who has had that pleasure, so far. What possessed you to film your little ‘party' in the prop room anyway?" he asked. Cindy told him the whole story about Brad and Cheryl. She then asked him to get rid of the tape before anyone else saw it. He said he wasn't sure if he wanted too, it was entertaining. Cindy locked his door and said she would make it worth his time to trash it. She lifted her skirt, peeled her panties, and straddled his lap.

"Oh well when you put it that way, I guess it's history," he said as he unzipped his pants. After their two-hour "meeting", Ralph and his Niece emerged for lunch. Ellen was just coming up the stairs as they were leaving, and was invited. Ralph was glad their session didn't last any longer.

Cindy found no humor in almost ruining the relationship she had with her Aunt, and told Ralph as soon as they were alone. She also told him that they should discontinue having sex behind her back. She loved Ellen and wouldn't hurt her for anything, and the guilt she had about her Uncle was becoming unbearable. Cindy asked him to just forget about her. Ralph Carson wept, but had to agree with his beautiful Niece, of course, he wouldn't forget about having sex with her until they put him in the ground.

Cindy continued to work for her Uncle as a model until she graduated, making a fortune for him. After graduation, Ralph offered her a position as Assistant Producer, with a salary she couldn't refuse. She was now the one who interviewed naked girls for new projects, and made important casting decisions. Brad Benson was hired for one project after another at the Carson Studios. He figured it was because he was sleeping with the Producer.