The Rendezvous Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes!" Evan wailed, her body shaking. Keri immediately increased the speed of her laps. She locked her arms tight around the young girl's thighs, licking and rubbing at her erect clitoris. Her fingers moved too, squeezing and probing. Evan gasped and twitched, muscles growing tighter. Then she closed her eyes and let herself go, sending a small amount of juice out and into the mouth of her lover. Keri swallowed the juice down, then moved up on Evan and kissed her once more. They repeated the kiss several times, enjoying the taste of each other on their lips. Their tongues flicked back and forth at each other, spreading their mutual sweet taste.

After a few seconds, Keri stopped, feeling her heart calm once again. The ache between her legs was gone, her thoughts now empty of fear and tension. "Thank you," she again told Evan.

"Thank you too," the younger girl smiled, cuddling close and putting her arms around Keri. Then she pushed her away and sat up, reaching for her clothes. Keri watched as she put her bra back on, then picked up and dropped her panties, grimacing at the wet spot on them. Then Keri saw Evan nod, pick up her jeans, and pull another pair of panties out of the back right pocket. She planned ahead, Keri thought. I need to do that.

"I'm glad I could help you like you helped Alicia," Evan said, slipping on the undergarment and smiling at Keri with her eyes.

Alicia. The other girl's name reminded Keri. Crud, she thought. Oh, crud. She reached out and put a hand on Evan's arm. "Hey." Evan turned back and gave her a questioning expression. Could this work? Keri wondered. Best try it. "I need to tell you something."

"Go ahead," Evan said, dropping her shirt. She smiled at Keri. "What?"

Keri hesitated, planning her words carefully. Just say it, she decided finally. "When I left the rehearsal room the first time, I came back here and masturbated. I had this fantasy. Alicia was there, and you were there, and..."

"And Erika?" Evan guessed, smiling wider.

Keri nodded, grimacing. "Yeah. Erika."

"I'm not surprised," Evan laughed. "I've thought about her too. She's amazing, isn't she?"

Keri rolled her eyes. "She's a little nuts, but yeah, she's cool. I think we could be friends." The idea still seemed ludicrous, but she had got with Alicia and Evan, so maybe... She returned Evan's smile. "Do you think she would..."

Evan shook her head, standing up and turning away from Keri. The brunette frowned, pulling her legs up against her and sitting up as she watched Evan get dressed. First Evan put her shirt on, then her jeans, then her sneakers. All throughout she remained silent. Keri guessed she was probably thinking about all they had said and done. Whether or not things could go further, if she even wanted them to. Similar thoughts ran through Keri's mind.

Finally Evan smiled. Fully clothed, she turned back to face Keri. "You want to get all four of us together, right? Alicia, Erika, you, and me?"

"Yeah," Keri said. She looked at Evan and frowned. This was awkward, especially with the younger girl dressed and herself still nude. She put her legs down. "Have you ever done anything this big before?" she asked Evan.

The young blonde shook her head. "I've thought about it, but no. I've just done one person at a time." Her expression was interested, though. "You?"

"Not in a long time," Keri mused, thinking. There really wasn't a time in her life when she'd had such a relationship that was ongoing. Yes, she and Ilana and Tony had gotten together with a lot of other people. She had done the same with both Scotts, and AJ, and Tangi, and Jennifer, and all the others. They had shared few partners in common, though, except for her. And eventually they had all drifted apart- it had been so long since she'd seen any of them. And thinking about it, she knew things back then had not happened anywhere near as fast as things had happened today.

"This is going to take some planning," she said, turning back to Evan. "We have to do it carefully. Alicia liked what she and I did, but I don't think she's entirely sure about doing it again. And Erika, well,..."

"We don't even know if she's into girls," Evan said, and Keri nodded. Evan smiled, then sat back down beside her. "She gave us lots of hints, though, don't you think? Everything she said about acting and her religion and..." The young girl paused after saying all this, then grinned at Keri. "I thought it was just because Erika really wanted us to like her, so we could work well together, but now..."

"Yeah," Keri nodded, laughing to herself. There was definitely a possibility. Evan was right.

"Things could go either way," Evan said, putting a hand on her chin and frowning. She pushed her hair back, then looked at Keri. "I guess we won't know until we try, huh?"

"Right," Keri nodded in agreement. The next stage of the plan was coming to her now. She'd gotten with Alicia, but to keep what they had going, she would probably need help. Evan seemed willing, and that was good. However, she needed another ally. Erika could be it. The girl was smart and pretty. She knew Alicia too. Keri was still apprehensive, though. She'd heard so much about Erika, but she still knew so little. So many of her assumptions had been proven wrong.

She looked at Evan. "You've talked to Erika more than I have today. Do you think she's into girls?"

Evan shrugged. "She could be. I never thought to ask her. I never even thought you might be into girls until I saw the way you and Alicia were acting after you came back. Then, well..." She smiled. "You know what happened next. As for the four of us, well, until you brought it up, I honestly wasn't thinking about it."

Keri nodded. "I know. It's tempting, but..."

Evan cut her off with a wave. "Let's try it, okay? If we think about it too much, we'll find a reason for it not to happen. That's not what we want, right?" She moved up next to Keri, then started counting on her fingers. "Facts- Erika likes us, she wants to be friends. She's kissed a girl on screen, so maybe she's thought about them." She shrugged. "If she has, she's probably bi though. Unless all her talk about guys was some kind of cover."

"I don't think it was," said Keri. "If it was, I'm not sure I could be attracted to her. Girls like that just aren't..."

"I know," Evan agreed. She paused for a moment, then shrugged. "It's not a problem, though, whatever she's like. I like guys and girls. What about you?"

Keri grinned at her, raising an eyebrow. "You know the answer to that!" she laughed, cuffing Evan on the arm. She shook her head, then looked at the clock above the vanity table. Oh no, she thought, realizing something. "It's been more than an hour."

"We're fine," Evan said, looking at the clock and shrugging. "We'll just get back late."

"I guess so," Keri said. She then stood up and began putting her clothes back on, Evan watching as she continued talking. "Erika told me she's dated Michael Rosenbaum."

"You mean the guy who plays Lex Luthor?" Evan asked with a frown. "On Smallville?"

"Yeah," said Keri, fastening her bra and taking a fresh pair of panties out of her dresser. Without thinking, she put them on, then deposited both her old pair and Evan's in her laundry hamper. "He has a show on the same network I used to, and he's done a lot of stage work, so I know him a little. I've also heard a lot of things about him. He's into the club scene, he dates a lot of Playboy models..."

Evan snapped her fingers. "Alicia said Erika hung out with Playboy models too. Erika's Swimfan scene was in a movie sex documentary done by Playboy. Are you thinking that...?"

"It's possible," Keri said, slipping her shirt over her arms. "Everyone knows what goes on at that mansion. Erika likes doing reckless things, so maybe..." She pulled the shirt over her head and shrugged. "Erika's also dated Jesse Bradford. He's a swinger. That's the rumor, anyway."

Evan stared at her. "You're thinking Erika might be a swinger too."

Keri nodded. "Yeah. I wouldn't have accepted the idea before, but now that I've actually met her..." She shook her head. "I can't afford to speculate much anymore, not about things like this. That's one thing I've learned today." She pushed the shirt down and bent back over, reaching for her khakis.

"Why don't we just ask her?" said Evan. "If she says no, then oh well. If she says yes, then..." She smiled, leaving the rest of her words unspoken.

"Okay," Keri chuckled, pulling her pants up and fastening them.

Damn, that was easy, her inner voice laughed.

***

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Black Tie Event Pt. 01 Aaron gets invited to a black-tie event with a woman that he meets at work.in Erotic Couplings
Adventures of Hollywood Jim Ch. 01 A good deed leads to a night in Paris he'll never forget.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Dangerous Heels Pt. 01 Psychology experiment with sex, hypnosis, & a twist.in Mind Control
The Marine A raffle to meet Taylor Swift and Kasey Muskgravesin Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Summer's Blackmail Sexy teacher stumbles her way into trouble.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories