All Comments on 'The Conner Family Ch. 04'

by Rugrat60

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
billyjim55billyjim55about 10 years ago
OH WOW

ty for coming back to this story.I live in fl, near the navy base as well as the flight training. I mainly see all the helicopters training and alll sudden out they pop at tree top level and practice an LZ without setting down in the field .

I loved it when first chapter showed up, but missed all others till I seen it today . ty I enjoyed reading of the two I presumed to be fraternal twins. ty/bill

Rugrat60Rugrat60about 10 years agoAuthor
Thak you for your comment

Glad you liked the series. More in the works. For me its more about the characters and the relationships. Thanks for taking the time to post a comment - Rugrat60.

draftingmonkeydraftingmonkeyabout 10 years ago
Glad to see you back

Loved the first 2 chapters. The Jen and Ken characters are great. Love their relationship and how they connect. Was disappointed when the series stopped and lost track of the series, missing Ch. 3 when you posted it in '13.

Needless to say I am very happy to see you back and looking forward to the continuing saga of Jen and Ken. The Conner family are some of the nicest and loving characters on Lit and I enjoy watching the characters develop in their relationships.

Already read through Ch. 6 but wanted to comment back here at the beginning of your new postings. Am anxiously awaiting the continuation of the saga.

.

Rugrat60Rugrat60almost 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you draftingmonkey

Thank you for your comments on the Conner Family Series. Glad you enjoy. For me it's more about the characters than the sex part. Yes I am working on several more ideas for Jen and Ken - and their family. Also have another story line in progress. Comments such as yours keeps me motivated.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 7 years ago
Wonderful!!

Such a wonderful story! Please keep writing!!

AccelarVesterAccelarVester11 months ago

The author is absolutely correct about what makes someone a hero. Well said!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous