The Research Project Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What did you mean you're not an official participant Kari?" It was Neville who asked.

"I'm not supposed to tell, but it doesn't really matter to tell you the truth. The project is real, dad's had it in mind for a long time, and he just added a little quirk to it. Me." She sighed. "I come from a family that is one extreme or another. I have three older sister, two older brothers and a younger sister Karla who are to say the least, very goal oriented. My mother is a lawyer as you heard earlier, and dad is a well known researcher. Two of my sisters have very successful jobs, and I am sure Lani will have one too when she finished college. Karla will grow up to be the family beauty and probably end up marrying some gorgeous movie star or famous athlete. My brothers are like dad, science oriented but in different ways. And there is me...I am totally middle of the road. I was an average student, and while dad could pull some strings to get me in some college or university, I have no desire to spend any more time in school. I have no idea what the hell I want to be when I grow up, and the only reason I am even here is because I am a virgin and dad is hoping one of you guys will fall madly in love with me and take me off his hands." Feeling her frustration coming to the surface, Kari shook her head. "So now you know...and I am going to be in big trouble for telling you, but I can't handle being anything but completely honest."

She had expected them both to laugh, but when neither of them did, she looked at both men and saw them smiling. It was Levi who spoke first. "Wow, did you even take a breath saying all that? Hey, Kari, its okay, believe me, we all got problems with one thing or another. I got a broken down ranch in Texas that used to be worth a lot of money before my dad started drinking and ended up selling off the best land and the best stock to pay off his gambling losses. Even now I am hoping the family lawyer can find some fool to buy it so I can get out from under all the debts and taxes we owe. So hey, that's the way it is. As for you being a virgin and your dad wanting to find someone to take you off his hands. Well, the first part is easy, just find a guy who turns you on, and go for it. And the second part, don't underestimate yourself, I mean hey, look where you're at right now, I admit I ain't the best looking guy around, and Neville here isn't either, but we're here, and obviously we like what we see. Or we would be downstairs with those other women just waiting for a chance to get in their pants."

Neville nodded. "I have to agree with Levi, on all counts. Though as far as you being a virgin; well get to know the person you pick for that honor, the wrong man can be very clumsy and do more harm than good."

Kari nodded. "It's not going to be a wham bam thank you ma'am thing, I already decided that. I mean I'm not a gal who believes in waiting until I get married or anything like that, but I want some sort of connection to the first man I make love with, and it would be really nice if he felt some sort of connection to me. I guess I am just worried I will pick the wrong guy and spend the rest of my life regretting it."

"That's the chance you take in life Kari. But obviously you do have some ideas about what you want in a sexual relationship."

That made her blush as she thought about it. "Well, I have been reading this novel, and it's got some interesting things in it that I would like to try...and of course all the sex manuals that have been published for the last fifty years...but it'll be a mutual thing I hope and the guy I do pick or picks me will have to be willing to try some different things before we actually have sex..."

A part of Kari wondered what she was doing. These were two of her dad's research subjects, and she was telling them everything. But she felt comfortable with them, able to talk to them because they seemed interested. When she considered the facts, she even had to admit that the two of them were going to the most likely ones; she just didn't know which one she was going to end up in bed with first.

To be continued...maybe-still working out the kinks...lol

12