The Reserve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dar~
Dar~
4 Followers

Roughly Reynolds stuck two fingers in and started fucking me hard. He pushed me back on his desk and stood leaning over me, enjoying the sight of me arching my back in pleasure. "You are just a little slut. Selling yourself for whatever you need. Do you like being used like a whore? Am I giving you what you want?"

"Yes!" I cried. "Fuck me. I'll be your whore. Just fuck me!"

He stopped ramming his fingers in me to unbutton and unzip his pants, let them drop to the floor and pulled his cock out of his boxers. It was hard and the tip was already leaking precum. I could see it dripping over the head. "You want this, you little whore? You want my cock in your pussy?"

I was blind with need. I cried out "Yes please fuck me. I need your cock!"

"Roll over!"

I rolled over and he ran his cock up and down my swollen wet slit. He was driving me crazy with need, and I knew it turned him on. It turned me on too.

He slapped my ass, causing a shock of pain that quickly turned into a fire of pleasure. "Like that, slut? Do you like it when I slap your ass?" He slapped me again and again until the slaps started stinging hot. He liberally spread the beating all over my ass and my pussy lips, making me writhe in desire and pain. I was dripping wet when he finally thrust his cock in me with no warning. I cried out loud at the feeling of having his cock in me, fucking me. He used the whole length jabbing it in and out of my pussy while occasionally slapping my red ass. I was almost crazed with desire.

I started fucking back on him, using his cock as a toy to please myself. I matched his thrusts, fucking him just as hard as he was fucking me. My cunt sucking his cock deeper and deeper until his thrusts were almost painful and all the while he was pinching or slapping my ass causing flickers of pain within my passion.

I could feel my orgasm coming. The pressure was building in my stomach until I finally cried out, "Oh my God, oh fuck I'm cumming. Yeah, Fuck me! Fuck me!" My pussy clamped down on his cock, and I felt him start to swell. My cries and the clenching of my cunt took him over the edge. He was groaning loudly and his fingers dug into my hips as he clung to me.

He filled me with more cum than I had ever felt before. It was dripping down my leg as he pulled out. He let go, and I walked back around to the other side of the desk. I sat down before my knees had a chance to give out on me.

We both relaxed for a moment, letting the spasms fade away before doing or saying anything.

"Ms. Paulson," he said, pulling up his trousers, "It was my pleasure to assist you in keeping your reserve open. I believe this paperwork is all in order. I must go, I have a committee meeting I am already late for. Please, feel free to visit our offices again." He walked to his door, took his jacket and left me sitting there with his cum seeping out of me, naked.

I hastily dressed, gathered my paperwork, and disassembled my displays. I had a plane to catch so I could get back home and let the employees of Refuge know they needn't be finding other jobs. I also need to let Jonathan know that I didn't need him anymore. I had found my true calling, lobbyist. I wouldn't have the time for him anymore.

Dar~
Dar~
4 Followers
12