The Restaurant Ch. 01

Story Info
Nice guys finish first.
6.7k words
4.3
56.4k
15
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/07/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jarhead14
Jarhead14
19 Followers

It was 1:45p.m., almost closing time, when I walked into the restaurant. It closes between 2:00 and 5:00 to get ready for the dinner crowd. Debbie was the hostess today.

She saw me come in and walked over to greet me. She reached for my arm and led me to the large booth in back. Most of the other lunch customers having already left, this side of the restaurant was deserted. Some of the lights had been turned off to indicate the section was closed, so it was dim where I was seated.

As I sat down, Debbie said "Coffee?"

"Please," I replied.

"Bobbi will be here in a minute." That meant today was Bobbi's turn.

"I'll get the coffee," she said.

"Thanks."

Deb leaned over and gave me a quick peck on the mouth as I caressed her ass, then ran my hand up the inside of her thigh. As she walked away, I admired the slender legs and great ass. Dark brown hair cut above her shoulders. Naturally brown. I know. I couldn't see them from this angle, but she has large breasts for such a slender woman. She has to be in her late thirties, maybe early forties. I never asked. It never mattered. But I've been coming here for a long time and she has been here all that time. Not really a pretty woman, but attractive and strong willed. I like women with strong personalities. Watching her walk away, I remembered how this all started.

It was late, a long time ago. The restaurant was closed but as I was walking by I saw a light on where one shouldn't be so I let myself in. As I walked toward the back, I saw Debbie curled up on the seat in one of the small booths, looking forlorn. She had her knees pulled up to her chest, her head resting on her arms, eyes hidden from view. I could tell she was very close to crying just by looking at her. I walked noisily down the aisle so I wouldn't startle her. She looked up and watched me slide into the seat across from her.

"How did you get in here?"

"I've got a key," I told her.

"You know Anita?" she asked.

"Yeah. Are you all right?"

She started crying, tears streaking her cheeks. I moved around the table and slid in next to her. She wrapped her arms around my neck and buried her face in my chest, her tears soaking through my cotton shirt. I put my arms around her to comfort her.

"I can't go home."

"Can I help?" I asked. That's me, helpful. Clueless, since I didn't know what she was talking about, but helpful.

"You hardly even know me."

"Once a Boy Scout, always a Boy Scout," I said. That's gotten me into some weird situations over the years, but that's the way it goes. She didn't reply, but she stopped trembling, still huddled in my arms. We sat like that for a while.

"Why'd Anita give you a key?"

I debated with myself for a moment, then decided there was no reason to tell her Anita is my mother. It's not something we advertise since there's a chance it could put her in danger. A really tiny chance, but possible. I waffled, while still telling the truth.

"We're partners," I said, "Sort of, anyway. But Anita runs it. I'm a silent partner. More like an investor than a partner. I just like having some place to come to."

"But you always sit alone and don't talk much."

"Umm. I don't need to be part of it. It's a friendly place. I like being around people, but I also like to be alone." We were quiet for several minutes, then I said, "Don't take this wrong, but if you need a place to stay tonight, I' ve got an extra bedroom."

She looked up at me, not answering.

I pulled my arms from around her and held up both hands, making a 'stop' gesture.

"No agenda. It's got a lock and it's own bathroom. You're welcome to use it. That's all. I'm not hitting on you."

"You never hit on any of us. You don't even flirt like most guys. Why not?"

"No reason. That's just the way it is."

"No one would mind. All of the girls like you. They . . . we all think you're hot."

"Right," I chuckled.

"Serious. The way you look and walk. You don't talk much and you're always so polite and friendly, even if something gets screwed up. You treat us like people, not slaves. You talk soft, but it's . . . I don't know, like you're quiet and friendly but don't mess with you. No one even knows your name." I told her my name.

So softly I barely heard her, "I'd like to use that extra bedroom. If it's ok."

"C'mon," I said pulling her to her feet. "It's just a block down the street."

"You live there?" she asked, surprised. It's a luxury residential condominium complex. Each unit has a private entrance. I have a two bedroom & den unit I call 'the suite.'

"No," I said, "but I own one of the units. I spend time there sometimes."

Holding her hand in mine, I led her out and locked the door, then we walked down the street.

She stood quietly while I opened the door and reached inside to turn on the light. Closing the door behind us, I went to the fireplace and lit the gas log. When it was adjusted, I started toward the kitchen.

"I'll make some hot chocolate." I said. "Or would you rather have coffee? Or tea? Real or decaf. Or something else. Soda. Milk. Wine. Beer. Not much of a selection of hard stuff. Scotch. Bourbon. Maybe some vodka."

"Hot chocolate'd be great."

When I walked back into the living room, she was sitting on the sofa watching the fire. I put the mugs on the coffee table. She didn't seem to notice the chocolate, so I took her hands and wrapped them around the mug. I sat on the sofa near her. Not so near that it would alarm her.

"Oh. Thanks." She turned toward me. "Want me to tell you what happened?"

"Up to you," I said. "No obligations. Remember?"

"It's really stupid. Ralph's mom thinks I should get a 'real' job. Ralph's my husband. I told her to stay out of my business and she got pissed at me. Ralph took her side. We've been living with his folks until we can afford our own place, so she thinks she can run my life. Anyway, I got mad back, got mad at Ralph and just left. It'll be ok, but I can't go back tonight."

"Ok." I stood up, reached for her hand and pulled her to her feet; then led her down the hallway.

"This is the guest room. It has its own bath. There's new toothbrushes in the medicine cabinet. Toothpaste, etc. Oh. Wait a sec," I said. I walked to the master bedroom, got a clean T-shirt and brought it back.

"This should work to sleep in." I handed it to her, and she held it up against her chest. It drooped almost to her knees.

"Take a shower. Bath. Whatever you'd like. Toss your clothes out, I'll put them in the washer so you have something clean to wear tomorrow."

"Thanks."

"You're welcome." I smiled. "I'll be in the den if you need anything. It's right there, that first door this side of the living room." She nodded and walked in, closing the door.

A couple of minutes later I heard the shower running so I walked back to the guest room and grabbed her clothes. She'd left them on the floor just outside the bathroom door. I tossed them in the washer, started the machine, and went back to the den and fired up the computer.

About half an hour later, I heard Debbie walk in. Her hair was brushed back, glistening from the shower. I caught a whiff of lavender soap. My T-shirt hung around her small frame, except where her large breasts held the shirt out from her slim torso and tiny waist. Her nipples were erect, poking through the fabric. From the cool air, I figured. The shirt ended a couple of inches above her knees, revealing the rest of her marvelous legs. I felt a stirring in my pants.

"Something wrong?" she asked.

"No. I startled a little. You were so quiet coming in. Hungry?"

"Yeah. Do you have something I could fix."

"No. But I have something I can fix. You have to keep the sofa from moving."

After we ate, I left her watching TV while I showered. I put on a pair of sweat pants and a T-shirt then put a movie in the player. Debbie came out of the den. As she walked across the room to the sofa, her breasts jiggled so I knew she had not put her bra back on.

She walked over and sat near me, then leaned back and relaxed. When she sat down, the T shirt pulled up to about the middle of her thighs. She tucked one leg under her, revealing the inside of one thigh, almost up to her crotch as the shirt crept further up on her thighs. She looked very sexy. The urge to touch her was almost overpowering, but she didn't need that on top of everything else.

We had been watching the movie for only a little while when Debbie unconsciously turned around and leaned back against me, laying her head on my shoulder.

"Oh," she said, starting to move away, "Sorry."

My arm slid off the sofa onto her shoulder, holding her in place with a gentle pressure. "No," I said. "It's O.K. You're fine right where you are."

She curled an arm around my head to the back of my neck and stretched up to kiss me lightly on the cheek. Leaning back, she said, "You're sweet. Thanks."

She was quiet for a time, and I eventually realized she had fallen asleep. I shook her gently to rouse her then stood up and pulled her to her feet. With a hand at the small of her back, I guided her to the guest bedroom. At the door, she turned to me, slid both arms around my waist and hugged me tightly to her.

"Thanks for everything," she said. "And for not taking advantage." I lifted her chin gently and gave her a quick peck on the lips.

"Sleep well, pretty lady. I'll see you in the morning." I turned her around and gave her gentle push.

I decided not to finish the movie, so I headed to bed myself. Just before I dropped off, I heard Deb knock softly on my door.

"You asleep yet?"

"No. Come on in." I propped myself up against the headboard as she sat on the side of the bed.

"I woke up and can't get back the sleep. I don't want to be alone . . . ." Her voice trailed off. "Could you sit with me for a while?"

"I'll be right there."

I got up and put on the sweats, then walked down the hall to the guest room. Deb was half sitting up, under the covers. When I started to pull the chair over near the bed, she patted the bed and said, "Could you sit here? You don't have to do anything. But could you hold me?"

I slid onto the bed, putting my arm around her. She pressed herself against me, laying her head in the hollow of my shoulder, her arm across my waist. She reached up to kiss me under the ear, whispering, "Thank you."

We lay like that for some time. Her breathing deepened but I wasn't sure she was asleep, so I didn't move. As least most of me didn't. Part of me was more interested in her as a woman than in being a nice guy. Gently, I brought my other and across my body and softly caressed her face. As I started to pull my hand away she reached for it, kissed my palm then pulled it down and held it against her breast.

"I said you didn't have to do anything. I didn't say you shouldn't," she murmured into my neck as she pushed her breast against my hand. I felt her hard nipple under my palm as her breathing caused it to rub against my hand. As I caressed her breasts, letting my palm brush lightly over her nipples, through her shirt, her breathing deepened. She lifted her mouth to mine and kissed me, her mouth open slightly, and her tongue grazing across my lips.

She flipped the bedcovers back as I moved off the bed. When I slid under the covers, Debbie half rolled toward me, pressing her body against mine, stretching up to kiss me. She reached for my hand, pushing it down her body. When we reached the hem of her T shirt, she let go of my hand to pull the shirt up so I could slide my hand under it. I slid my hand down her legs, brushing across the tops, then the insides, of her thighs. As I moved my hand, she shifted her weight and spread her legs slightly. When I started back up the inside of her thigh, she spread her legs even wider, opening her sex to me. I ran my finger up and down her furrow, pressing a little harder as I brushed across her swollen clitoris.

I traced the lips of Debbie's pussy for several minutes then gently slid my middle finger into her now wet opening, eliciting a groan from her. She broke our kiss, burying her face in my neck, grunting each time she pushed back against my hand as my finger slipped into her. She put her hand on top of mine, pressing me into her as she moaned softly, whispering, "That feels so good."

Without missing a stroke, I extended my thumb and probed gently between her lips until I found her clitoris again. Using a very light touch, I ran the tip of my thumb across its surface. She jerked her hips and gasped, "Oh, my God!"

I stroked the length of my middle finger slowly across her clit, causing her to moan with delight into my mouth as we kissed. Her eyes closed, mouth slightly open, reaching for orgasm. Suddenly she let out a long moan, bucking against my fingers. Her body went rigid as I felt her muscles tense, her body arching against me. Then she went limp and collapsed against me, breathing hard in the cool air of the room. I hugged her against me, feeling the rapid in-out of her breathing slow as she recovered. We lay there for a few minutes, resting, while I slowly ran my hands up and down her back.

I leaned over to kiss her breast, then slowly kissed my way down her stomach. I slid my hands between her legs to spread them, then kissed by way down her pubis. When my tongue brushed across her clit, already erect and sensitive, Debbie groaned with desire.

"What are you doing?" she gasped.

"No one's ever done this?"

"Never."

"If you want me to stop, say 'no.' That's all it takes to make it stop."

She didn't say no.

I kissed her pussy lightly. She bit her lower lip, her soft mewl becoming a moan as I began to lick her. I took my time, alternately sucking her labia and flicking my tongue over her clit while my finger gently probed her pussy. When I thought she was ready to come, I took her clit between my lips and began sucking and licking it. Every few strokes I pushed my tongue into her pussy, then after a pause I licked her clit again. She squeezed my head with her thighs. Three times she was close to coming, her body arching and her moans reaching a peak, and each time I eased back, licking her labia, kissing and licking her inner thighs. Each time I backed off she gasped - but she was learning how good it felt when I started again.

I took her clit between my teeth gently, flicking it with my tongue. Her hips bucked and I felt a twitch in her legs, hips and knees. It was time. When I gently bit her clit as I sucked hard on it, she came. Her thighs clamped me as she wrapped her legs around my head. Her hips snapped and bucked wildly, as though she was trying to escape, but she held onto me with her legs, her hands in my hair, holding me against her.

She collapsed onto the bed with a small shudder, completely relaxed. I moved up, hugging her close, moving her so her head lay rest on my chest. When she had her breathing under control, I turned her mouth to mine, kissing her deeply as I stroked her breast. She tucked her face under my chin, her arms around me. Her arms tightened about me as she pressed her mouth against my neck. She finally pulled back from me a little bit to look in my face.

"It's never been that good for me. Ever. Now it's your turn. I can't do it as good for you but I'll be as good as I can."

"Shhh," I said. "It doesn't work like that. We're not trading. No obligations. Remember?"

"But I can if I want, right?"

"Yes."

"I want," she said, rising to kneel on the bed.

Reaching down, she took my penis in her hand and held it steady as she swung a leg over me and lowered herself toward it, stopping when the head was pressing against her opening. As small as she was, I wasn't sure that she'd be able to get all of me in her. I watched her face as she pressed herself down onto me. Suddenly my dick disappeared in her. I could feel her incredible tightness as she slowly slid up and down on my erection, a look of pleasure on her face as she impaled herself.

Deb leaned forward to put her hands on my shoulders as she lifted herself slightly, letting an inch or so slip out of her before lowering herself again. Then she did it again, lifting herself a little higher before sliding back down. Soon she was raising herself almost all the way off of me before dropping back down.

I watched as her breasts swayed in time with her movements. I couldn't resist reaching up to caress them - marveling at how full, yet firm, they were. When I moved from softly squeezing and caressing them to playing with her nipples, Deb leaned forward, bringing her breasts to my mouth. I sucked softly on each of her areolae and nipples, getting a moan of pleasure from her as she slid herself up and down me.

I began caressing her body, tracing a path from her hips to her sides, around and down her back, then on to her smooth, firm ass, down the outsides of her thighs, then back up along the tops until I was at her hips again - then starting the whole trip all over again. I reveled in her smooth, soft skin, delighted with her firm body.

I was close to finishing inside her when I felt Deb slow, then stop her movement over me. I realized her efforts at pleasing me had tired her. I put my hands on her hips and held her still as I lifted my hips, pushing myself up into her. She smiled down at me, and I did it again, a little faster. As Deb held herself over me, I began thrusting up into her more and more quickly. Her eyes closed as she let herself concentrate on the feelings and pleasure I was bringing her.

I pulled her down to lie flat on me, then without pulling out of her, rolled us over so I was on top. A few more thrusts and I was there. I held myself deep inside her as I emptied myself into her. As I did, I felt Deb shudder with her own orgasm.

In a few moments I rolled off of her, pulling her onto her side to snuggle against me. I held her like that until she drifted off to sleep. It didn't take long.

Saturday morning was a repeat of Friday night, and when we finally got out of bed, we spent the day by the pool. That evening I took her to an out-of-the-way cowboy bar I like where we line danced until midnight. By the time we got back, Deb was exhausted. I stood her by the bed as I undressed her, kissing her body lightly as I did. I lay her down, undressed, then slid into bed next to her. I moved my hand down her body, caressing her.

"That . . . feels good," she said quietly, without opening her eyes. I looked down at her for a second, and then leaned down. Our lips touched lightly. I felt her tongue touch mine gently, and her fingers touched the back of my head. I kissed her deeply. My hands began to run slowly down her body, across her side to her hip, and then back up to cup her breast. I could feel her heart pounding with excitement.

I ran my hand down her body to the warm flesh of her leg. She moaned slightly as I spread her legs then slid down her body to lick the insides of her thighs, careful not to touch her pussy as she pumped her hips, her hands pushing on my shoulders, trying to get me to lick her there. I lightly traced the tip of my tongue around her opening. Finally I pushed my tongue against her and moved it inside her.

"Uuunnnnnhhhhh."

I gently fucked her with my tongue. It was only moments before she began to grunt and move her hips back and forth, her hands pulling my head into her.

"Yessssssss!" she moaned softly, her body shuddering. Her legs tightened against the sides of my head, and I licked her clit. Her body quivered, then stiffened. She shivered one more time, and then her muscles went limp as she sighed with release.

I slid back up her body then rolled her onto her side as I slid my arm under her neck, pulling her tight against me. She lay her head in the hollow of my shoulder.

"That was wonderful," she sighed, smiling, her eyes closing. I cupped a breast in my hand and kissed her forehead. She was asleep in less than a minute.

Jarhead14
Jarhead14
19 Followers
12