The Restaurant Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I woke Sunday morning, Deb was tucked into my side. I put my arm around her, and began slowly and softly stroking her side as I lay there, listening to her breathe. I did that for maybe five minutes before I felt her give a small start next to me when she woke up.

"I didn't dream it, did I?" she asked. I turned my head and kissed on the top of hers. She put her arm across my chest and gave me a hug.

"Thank you," she said. She tilted her head back to look up at me and smiled; I gave her a soft kiss on the forehead in reply before she nestled her head into the crook of my shoulder again with a sigh of contentment.

I leaned down to kiss her, reaching to caress her breasts. Her nipples were hard as I kissed down across her neck, gently nipping at her skin. I let my kisses trail across her chest until they reached the mound of her breast. I licked around her breast getting closer and closer to the nipple then backing away. I did the same to the other breast.

"I want you," she said. "Please." I moved up over her until my cock pressed against her slit. She reached between us and brought the head to her opening. She was already wet and I slid in easily. I pulled her legs up and over mine so she could grip me as I slid into her. A few shallow strokes and then several deeper and I was completely in her, pressing against her clitoris. She pulled my face down and we kissed. As I moved in her, her head fell back, one hand behind my neck and one grasping my arm she matched my motions.

A flush moved over her chest and up her neck, small sounds coming from her throat on every stroke. I sensed and then felt her orgasm. I reached my own. Debbie went stiff under me, her fingers digging into my flesh as she moaned rhythmically, "uh, uh, uh," each time our bodies met.

After I spent myself in her, I slowed then finally stopped, resting with my cock still buried in her. When our breathing slowed, Deb released me. I kissed her then pulled her over to her side. She ran her hands over my chest.

"I like feeling you in me." She kissed me. We lay like that for a while as I gradually softened and then slipped out of her.

A little later she asked "Can I cook you breakfast?"

"We could go down the street."

"And I'd be the envy of everyone. But I'd like to cook for you. Besides, that way I don't have to get undressed if you want me again."

"I will."

"Oh. Ok." With that, she eased herself out from under my arm and stood up next to the bed - still naked. She looked down at me, and said "Thank you. For everything. Friday night. Yesterday. Last night. This morning. For right now."

"You don't put something on, no one's going to get breakfast."

She smiled, and went to take a shower. A few minutes later she headed for the kitchen. I got up, took a quick shower, then wandered into the kitchen.

Deb was putting a huge breakfast together. Eggs, bacon, some shredded potatoes, toast. She was standing at the counter next to the toaster when I walked up behind her and put my arms around her, cupping her breasts through the t-shirt.

She put her hands on the counter and turned her head to tell me "If you start that stuff, breakfast will get cold!"

"Uh huh," I said, kissing her shoulder and slipping a hand inside her T-shirt to play with one of her nipples. It immediately hardened under my fingers as she tilted her head back; I pressed myself against her ass, and she pressed back when she felt my stiffening penis.

"The food is going to be cold!"

"Ok. I'll wait. Maybe." She grinned at me.

A mug of coffee was on the table. I sipped it as I watched her move around the kitchen. She turned her head, saw me watching, and blushed slightly.

"Don't you have anything better to do than watch me?"

"No. Besides, what could be?"

"Men!" she said. She brought the plate over to the table. Eggs, bacon, hash browns, several slices of toast. The bottom two obviously cold, but that was understandable.

With the plate safely on the table, she turned around and sat crosswise on my lap. The vee neck of the T-shirt was large enough I could see the upper slope of her breast through the opening. I leaned forward, kissing it as I reached for her cunt at the same time, cupping it in my hand.

"If you don't stop that, you'll get me going again. Then not only will we have some really cold food, you'll probably be late for that meeting."

I grinned as I softly caressed her clit."If you'll feed me, I still might make it."

She gave a mock-exasperated sigh, then smiled and reached over to pick up a piece of toast. She held it in front of me, and I took a bite. The rest of the meal went that way - me caressing her while she fed both of us.

After breakfast and cleaning up, I moved behind her, pressing into her firm ass. She shuddered in my arms as she reached behind herself to wrap her fingers around my semierect penis. I massaged her breasts, and leaned over to nibble her ear. She responded by stroking my penis until I was fully erect.

I rubbed myself against her, and she released her hold on my penis to put her hands on the kitchen counter. I lifted her T-shirt above her hips and moved closer. She spread her legs apart to make room for me as she leaned over the counter. I squatted a little then pressed my hips forward, feeling the head of my penis slide between her legs.

Deb groaned, and reached between her legs to grip my penis and guide me to her now wet labia. I pressed forward and she positioned me at the entrance of her vagina. She let go of me to put her hand on the counter top again. I held her waist with both hands as I buried myself in her.

Deb threw her head back, and I softly bit the side of her neck as I eased myself out of her until only the head of my penis was inside. Then, I gently pinched her nipples as I pushed myself back into her until the soft flesh of her ass pressed against my belly. I moved in her - slowly at first, then gradually increased the speed and force of my thrusts.

As I did, she gasped her pleasure. I knew she was getting close. I felt her muscles clenching my cock. I pushed into her a few more strokes, then felt the first spurt of jizz. She tightened around my cock as she froze in place, a deep, guttural groan escaping her lips. When I'd emptied myself in her, I held myself inside her with my hands on her waist as I leaned forward to kiss her shoulders and the nape of her neck. Deb had a couple more mild spasms, then shuddered slightly.

"Hand me one of those kitchen towels - I can't reach them," she said. I handed her one and she pressed it between her legs as I slid out of her.

"You better take another shower," she told me. "We can't have you going to a meeting smelling like you just got laid."

I saw the pleasure on her face, the laughter in her eyes. "Go on. Git!"

I took another shower but I never made it to the meeting. Late that afternoon Deb went home.

A few weeks later, I was at home, lying by the pool on one of the redwood loungers, when I heard the doorbell chime. I wasn't expecting anyone so I ignored it. A minute or so later I heard the side gate open. Bob looked up, his tail wagging so hard it shook his whole body. That meant it was someone he liked, although that didn't narrow it down much. A moment later, Deb came around the corner. Bob took off like a shot; wriggling his whole body, begging to be petted. She did.

"I rang the bell," she said. "I thought maybe you didn't hear it. I could hear the stereo, so I knew you were here. I didn't see any other cars, so I didn't think you were with anyone."

"I didn't know it was you. I wasn't expecting anyone."

"Should I leave?" she asked.

"I didn't answer the door because I wasn't expecting you. That doesn't mean I don't want you here," I told her, then upended my beer and finished it off.

"You want another beer?" she asked, heading for the sliding patio door.

"Yes. Thanks, but a Modelo. Not another one of these. I wasn't paying attention when I opened it. How can you drink it?"

She laughed at my expression of mock disgust. "We can't all be big, macho, swillers of expensive Mexican beer," she said. "You want a glass this time?"

"Bottle's fine," I said. "While you're in there, get a door key and a gate key out of the top left drawer of the desk. The door key's obvious. The gate key's silver. It's stamped 'Braun.'" The smile that got me made my day.

She came out a few minutes later, wearing one of my vee-necked T shirts. Like all of them it reached past mid-thigh on her. I didn't think she had anything on under it.

"Scrunch over," she said, handing me my beer. I wriggled sideways and lifted my arm. She lay down on her side, pressing against me, head on my shoulder. She pulled my hand around her, under her arm, pressed it against her breast. She bent her top leg to lay it across my lower stomach. My cock throbbed at the silky feel of her leg where it brushed my skin above my swim trunks. I was right. She didn't have anything on under the shirt.

"This is nice," she said.

"Ummhmmm."

"Can we talk?" she asked, kissing my neck below my ear.

"You going to dump me?"

"Not today," she giggled, then serious again, "I've been thinking. It's been four weeks now? Almost five?"

"Since what?"

"Since the first time. The weekend I stayed with you when I had the fight with Ralph," she said. "And I've been with you here or in the suite twelve or thirteen times since. Something like that. You've had me, what? Maybe twenty-five times? Thirty?"

"Including last time? Thursday?"

"Yes"

"I have no idea. I wasn't counting," I said.

"I know," she said. "That wasn't really a question. Let me finish. After that weekend, when I saw you in the restaurant Monday and told you how sore I was? You looked like Bob had just died or something."

"It's not supposed to hurt," I said.

"You didn't hurt me," she said. "I was sore later because we did it so many times so close together. Anyway, after I left Thursday, I thought maybe you wanted me again but you didn't want to make me sore again," she said.

"Umm," I said.

She poked me, "Right? That was a question."

"Didn't sound like one," I replied.

"It was," she said. "Did you?" she asked.

"Yes."

"And the other times I was here or at the suite?"

"Yes. Most of the time," I said. "Why?"

"I can't make it so I don't get sore if we do it a lot, but I don't want you to be deprived either. If I can keep you satisfied, maybe you'll keep me around."

"I don't think 'deprived' is the right word for a guy who's made love to you maybe thirty times in the last few weeks. And you'll be around as long as you want. There's other things we could do," I said, tracing a finger around her lips.

"I know," she said. "I love it when you do that to me. And I'm going to get really good at doing it to you."

She reached for my wrist, pushing my hand down to her shapely bottom.

"You can have me there, too," she said.

"You wouldn't get any pleasure from that," I said.

"That's not the point. It's not for me. It's something I can do for you."

"It might hurt," I said. I felt her shake her head.

"You wouldn't ever hurt me. You're pretty big so we'd have to go real slow until I got used to you, but if you want it - it's yours."

Nothing to say that.

"What if I could fix it so it wouldn't be a problem?" she asked.

"This?" I asked, caressing her ass.

"No. That's yours whenever you want it, but I meant the rest of it. Having it any time you want - as much as you want."

"You said you couldn't," I replied.

"No I didn't. I said I couldn't not get sore."

"There's a difference?" I asked.

"There is if I'm not the only one." She let me digest that, not expecting a reply right away. Good thing.

"All the girls like you. We talk about how good this guy or that guy would be in bed. That kind of stuff. You know, girl talk. A lot of it's about you. Except now I pretend I don't know. Everyone thinks you're hot, but you don't act like god's gift to women."

"No?" I asked, reaching to the small of her back to press her tightly against me.

"No. You're a perfect gentleman. Well, right up to when you get me naked, anyway." I could feel her smile against my chest.

"Then you're the perfect lover. You always make it good for me. You know when I'm in the mood and when I'm not. Gentle when I want; and not when I don't. And you always know the difference. And you get me off every time you do me. Every time. But that's not even the best part."

"It's not?"

"No. You know what the best part is?"

"Ummm?"

"Don't laugh. After, you always cuddle. Always. No turning over and going to sleep or something. It won't be a problem getting others; it'll be choosing who. Everyone's already jealous of me. Not jealous - jealous, just they wish it was them."

"Everyone? How many know?" I asked.

"Just four," she said, "but I think most of the others have guessed. They just don't know who with. Only two of them know it's you."

I didn't say anything for a really long time.

Misinterpreting my silence, Deb said, "Maybe this was a bad idea," she said. She started to get up. "I'd better go."

"No," I said, holding her against me. "I'm sorry. I was just working it out in my head." I gently stroked her back from the top of her butt to her shoulder blades, pressing her against me. Her breathing deepened and she started rubbing her body against mine with small movements.

"What do you have in mind?" I asked. "Like a club or harem or something?"

"Maybe. Well, not exactly. Just a couple of more girls."

"Wouldn't you get jealous if I was with someone you know?" I asked after a while.

"You share me with Ralph. You aren't jealous," she said.

"He's your husband," I reminded her.

Deb blushed a little, "Well, yeah, but even so you're never jealous or possessive. You're always attentive; always make it good for me. Maybe I just want to pay you back a little. Besides, I'd rather know who it is. They're friends, so it would be like sharing. Not knowing who would makes me crazy. Like when Rene comes in with you. Before I found out she's just your partner, I'd never been with you and I was still jealous of her. Now I know better, and this way maybe you never get tired of me. And I figure if I share, you'll make it even better for me when its my turn."

Ummm." I said, never one to abandon a good line.

"Besides," she giggled, "it'll keep you out of trouble. Only someone with a husband or serious boyfriend gets to play."

"That'll keep me out of trouble?" I chuckled.

"You'll see," she said, grinning up at me. "Basically, you'll just be a sex object."

"Poor me. Who'd you have in mind?" I asked.

"For now, just Cheryl and Bobbi."

"For now? You guys already decided didn't you?" It wasn't a question.

"Yeah," she said. "But we'll do anything you want. Any time. Any thing."

"When's this supposed to happen?" I asked.

She squeezed me, kissed my neck, looked at her watch. "About 15 minutes. Unless I call and tell them not to come. Do you want me to call?"

"I'm slow, not stupid," I said, reaching down to pull the hem of the T shirt up. Deb shifted so I could take it off of her. I pulled her on top of me, kissing her deeply as my hands caressed her ass, pressing her into me. She moaned into my mouth as her hand slid between us, pushing my trunks down, freeing my now hard cock.

I felt her breathing quicken.

"15 minutes?" I asked.

"We can do it," she said, smiling at me as she sat up. She straddled me, reaching behind herself to guide me into her.

12