All Comments on 'The Restaurant Ch. 01'

by Jarhead14

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
sexmatesexmateabout 14 years ago
The story was good but the cuckolding Ralph was bad.

Loved the sex descriptions that was excellent! This story would have worked better as a romance leaving the cheating out of it. That part of it was a turn off! You could have had Deb just finished breaking up in a relationship.

So cuckolding Ralph I didn't much care for. Putting Cheryl and Bobbi in at the end was over the top. It wasn't needed.

Debbie should just divorce Ralph or Ralph should just kick Deb to the curb.

another solution. Whatever!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Nice Guy

Not sure I would agree with that.

SW_MO_HermitSW_MO_Hermitabout 14 years ago
Loved it

Like the other comments, i'm not big into cuckoldry but it seems like in this story it might work. Of course if/when the husbands find out I would expect them to dump the cheating broads with the proper retribution. The story is hot and well thought out. It is well written also. I am impatiently awaiting the rest of the story. Keep up the good work.

SW MO Hermit

woodmanonewoodmanoneabout 14 years ago
Like the story but

not real fond of the cheating on the girls part. Although Ralph seems like a total ass, siding with his mother instead of his wife. He maybe deserves what he's getting; I think Deb should kick him to the curb. Oh well, there's no telling what a character will do if you let them run. Enjoyed the story and hope the next chapter is soon. Thanks for your hard work.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 14 years ago
Entertaining story to read

Well done, I enjoyed the story and thought the story concept was very good.

Thanks for the good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
good guy ?

whats good about a guy who fucks just married or girls with a serious boyfriend? if he would be blond you could write blonds have more fun or something like that. if you would not claim to be a man I rather would say your a woman. nobody really can be that mean , like the girls in this story. It started really nice and even there first evening cheating not even the day after would have made it a sad story. but remembering the beginning it's now what 10, 20 years later and still going on. poor guy who might have gotten all the sex he wanted but just that and nothing more he did not even develop throught the years as it seems so far. the women ? well, fucked up too right? no loving husband just mommas boy (another mean woman creature) and a guy who gives a shit how many women he fucks + there still has to be a dark secret as well and they don't even know who they fuck. all in all good written, sad world.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 14 years ago
Nice Set - Up

Cant wait to see What Bobbi & Cheryl look Like and how they Decide who & when gets to be there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
change

change jarhead to deadhead.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
What's wrong with Deadheads?.....

....at least they are loyal to something other than themselves, unlike the vacuous minds portrayed here. Nice writing, interesting but not erotic.

SkibumSkibumabout 14 years ago
Nice guys finish first?

Nice guys don't fuck other men's wives, either.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Nice Story

I enjoyed your story and your writing and look forward to reading the next Chapter. Very nice...

movermoverabout 14 years ago
Hmmmmmmmm

Good story, got the predictables up, good job. Waiting for the next chapter, seems like an interesting angle.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Ummm?

How gay is that? Have you tried saying this yourself?

oldwayneoldwayneover 13 years ago
We're ready for Chapter 2.

It's a hot tale. I just hope he doesn't get killed by a jealous husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
hot story !

I hope, as well as others do, that you will put out another chapter of it soon

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Ditto

I'd enjoy another chapter or two, if only to clear up the mystery of why knowing about him could be dangerous.

yuntabullyuntabullover 13 years ago
kudos

good read keep it up.

PapaMikePapaMikeover 13 years ago
Chapter 01?

That presupposes chapter 02, and maybe mode. Please.

bigguy323bigguy323over 13 years ago
What a SLUT. And what a whoredog. They deserve each other and the retribution to come.

She has a fight with her husband because he took his mother's side in an argument that took place in the mother's home where they are guests. Maybe the hubby is not such a bad guy, maybe he just knows they need a place to live and wants to keep the peace.

The slut is without shame and the whoredog is without honor.

I want to know the story from the husbands point of view. You know, where he finds the whoredog and kicks the shit out of him.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Very good! I gave it a 5.

Finally a writer that doesn't hate women and doesn't have guys forcing them. Then the common "I told him "No" but he doesn't listen and my body is responding so I can't help myself" and other similar crap.

It is so nice to read a story where the guy is nice enough to accept the fact that no mean no instead of the stupid garbage of most writers where no means yes or anything but no.

Although it may take a little longer to get into their pants, girls respond well to guys that treat them with respect. And, unlike force or near force, if treated with respect, it is more than a one time fuck.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 11 years ago
So organized cheating -

ONLY with girls who have husbands or "serious boy friends" wow what morals??

He is in heaven that is just as wrong as it could get - and he already has problems that could get his mother killed?? no wonder - heh

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Liked it

I liked it until I found out that she was a cheating bitch. He's no bettr.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Its funny if the story was a woman cucking her husband as the main point of the story, every poster here would be screaming that the guy she was fucking needed his nuts cut off but since the main character here IS a guy theres few wet diapers calling for Ralph to curb stomp him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice guys finish 1st? Sorry, but fooling around with someone that is married does not make u nice even if the cheater wanted to. - Semper Fidelis

arsenelupin66arsenelupin66over 1 year ago

Casual adultery is supposed to be admirable?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous