All Comments on 'The Restaurant Ch. 02'

by Jarhead14

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
m48gunnerm48gunnerabout 13 years ago
Nice Guys

Do nice guys fuck other guys wives? Sure, they are all adults and make their own choices, but somewhere there are husbands and boyfriends! So, why do the girls stay married if they need to have him on the side, and how can their husbands ever compare, don't they always come up second place (Ralph apparently does, as Deb seems to put lover boy first in everything). So, again do nice guys fuck other guys wives, do nice guys take the chance on screwing up marriages. Hot sex, good dialogue, but still a whole bunch of cheating wives/girlfriends! No matter how you portray them they are still "cheaters" with clueless husbands and boyfriends getting the short end of the stick!

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Excellent

I love it seeing a nice guy that treats women right coming in first. And, married pussy, if the girl is married to someone else, if the best pussy.

The wives are not going to make demands and how wonderful if you get them pregnant. Let the good husband pay to support the child. Finally, unlike so many single girls fucking 20 guys, married pussy has probably only been fucked by one other guy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
DWarnock

it's official. You are an asshole!

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 11 years ago
OK -

Weird enough but a certain amount of fun - just a LOT of risk for it -

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

just a another as hole fucking another mans women hope the husbands find out and cut his balls off he's got no morals and they are sluts, cheater and whores doing him bareback and giving there husbands sloppy seconds the husbands should gang he's mother see what he will do then

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 8 years ago
Hmmm... hot... but, storywise, a bit of a letdown from the first chapter...

You provided some bare bones reason we should accept Deb cheating on Ralph in the first chapter... and some very nice eroticism...

But your second chapter felt more like a tenth chapter... Deb going from never even having had someone go down on her to going down front and back on a gal in this chapter...

it would have been nice to have been in on the ride instead of just meeting them at their destination, as it were...

And it would have been nice to find out that all of these women aren't cheating ON nice guys... of course the problem with cheating on nasty guys who deserve it is they're the ones most likely to retaliate in an unpleasant fashion...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous